Undercover Desires (Completed)

Von chubblebunny

With her new identity as Arya Cane, and a drive to prove everyone at her precinct wrong, Zeanna Mitchell take... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (Bonus)

Chapter 36

1.1K 76 40
Von chubblebunny

"Thank you, thank you!" I smiled at him and grabbed the bag out of his hand.

"Anything for you Tesoro," He kissed my temple.

"What did you get for yourself?" I asked.

"I still have food from earlier."

"Right..." I hid my face in embarrassment.

This was Adriano's third trip of the day to chipotle for me. My period was close and I just get these cravings that are ridiculous but my man knows how to deal with them. So, I'm happy.

Once I opened the bag I went straight for the queso blanco and poured it all over my burrito bowl and started eating.

"Honestly I think chipotle is the best fast food restaurant ever." I started.

"My love you've been saying that about every fast food that I've been getting you for the past few days."

"Well, you have a point."

He chuckles then walked over to me and grabbed a chip and took a scoop out of my plate.

"I see why you've been eating this all day. It's really good." He comments.

"Right! Here have some more." I put the plate in the middle so we could both munch.

Just then I got a text from Samai.

'Yasmine, Kaia, Chase and I are outside. Pull up."

What the fuck!?

"These bitches doing pop ups." I jumped up off the stool and ran to the door. "Y'all! What the fuck?!"

"We brought drinks girlie. Wassup!" Chase raised the bottles and step inside.

"They popped up on me too." Yasmine stepped inside and gave me a hug. "Hi, sexy."

"Hi cuzzo," Samai gave me a hug as well, following by Kaia.

"If it's one thing Zeanna gon do, it's smell good. Girl put me on."

"I gotchu."

"In a sec though, come come. We have Tea." Samai says.

Everyone greeted Adriano and we all gathered by the kitchen island.

"I'll be in my office, call if you need me." Adriano pecked my lips.

"Y'all cute as fuck." Chase mentions.

Adriano smirked and made his way up the stairs.

"Wait Adriano! You got anymore bun and cheese?" Chase asked.

"No," He says almost immediately.

"I know ya mean ass have some, but it's alright." Chase replied.

"Here," He came and dropped a black card on the island. "For when you guys get hungry."

"I ain't mean to call you mean."

Adriano chuckled as he went up the stairs.

"Okay so girl, guess who we just had to drag for Yasmine."

"Who...wait tell me it wasn't Kim." I replied.

"Kim's bitch ass."

"No fucking way. What happened?"

"After all these years the bitch is still pressed. We were at the liquor store, Kaia and I were walking inside, Samai and Chase were ahead of us so they were already in the store. Next thing I know, I felt water splash all over us." Yasmine started.

"Bitch when we turned to look, it was Kim and her bitch ass friends." Kaia continued.

"Clearly she was still feeling some type of way because Kaia had beat her ass in the club a few years ago. I just went straight in my purse and took out my water bottle and flashed that shit all over them, because she had me fucked up."

"We beat them hoes up, she thought shit was sweet because she had backup, but them four lil scrawny white bitches weren't putting in no work."

"So here come Samai and I, confused as fuck until we saw it was our girls getting into it. Samai jumped in and I opened the bottle of casamigos and drowned them hoes." Chase added. "Eyes were on fire! Them bitches were yelling like that nigga on SpongeBob 'My eyessss', fuck them hoes."

"And you know, I'm a nigga so I couldn't really grab them up. But I woulda straight molly wopped them bitches, wipe the floor with them hoes, then stack em on a skewer like a kebab." Chase said getting hype, standing up and doing the fighting motions.

"She ain't learn the first time. But you know me, I'm always ready." Kaia says.

I love these guys. Three months had passed since we first met but you would think we'd been friends forever. Since the moment we met they treated me like their own and I appreciated that.

I was excited to come back and see Camilla but Karla had shut down the shop to go into retirement. Camilla decided it was time for new things, right now she and Lucas are doing road trips across the states. I truly wish them the best. I definitely missed them but we do talk often over the phone.

Karla has been enjoying her retirement, she's been focusing on her greenhouse garden, which has been going amazing.

I'm glad I met my new group of friends and family. It's still amazing how I found out Samai is my cousin. After the initial shock and meeting my parents everything went smoothly after that. Samai and her two kids often visit them, we have dinners and get together ever so often.

I see she's been warming up to them more and it seems like she's been a part of the family since forever.

Life is going great and I'm happy.

"Bitch over there daydreaming." Chase comments which snaps me out of my head.

"I love you guys. I want more chipotle." I whined.

"Girl you just ordered two bowls from there watchu mean you want more chipotle."

Fuck, that's my fifth one today. What the fuck is wrong with me?

"No more liquor, you boutta eat the entire balance off ya man's card." Kaia spoke. "Then again, he won't mind. Do you girlie."

"Bitch I'm fucked up, Gio is gonna be mad, I told him I wouldn't drink." Yasmine said, her head resting on her hands.

"I'm boutta go to sleep on this damn floor." Samai added.

"I'm taking the island." Kaia slurs.

"I'll take anywhere I don't care." Chase says his eyes low.

"Let's finish this last bottle. Y'all can't punk out on me." I said raising the bottle to pour into my glass.

"I don't think so." Adriano took the bottle from me.

"Baby please, momma ain't raise no bitch." I tried taking it back.

"My momma ain't raise me at all." Samai giggled.

"Girl, now you know damn well." Chase started.

Out of nowhere three men came inside the house. I looked closely and realized it was Lorenzo, Gio and Theo.

"Wait where's my man?" Kaia asks.

"Bitch you mean where's your woman? This hoe forgot she gay. I cannot with you bitches." Chase looked and saw his boyfriend. "Oh hey daddy, you came to rescue me."

As soon as Chase stood up he wobbled and fell to the floor.

All of us laughed and he bust a pose on the floor trying to hide the fact that he fell.

"Wait, how'd you guys know we were here?" Samai asks.

"Adriano called us. Come here belissima," Lorenzo picked up Samai. "Why is your cheek scratched?"

"She was molly wopping hoes today." Chase answered.

"What does that even mean?" Lorenzo looked confused.

"My ass look fat as fuck. Come on baby take me home." Chase reached for Theo.

"You said you weren't gonna drink babygirl." Gio said as he picked up Yasmine.

"I didn't drink though." Yasmine lied.

"Babyyyy. My sexy lawyer wife guys." Kaia says as Macy came through the door.

"Can you walk?" Macy chuckles as she neared her wife. "Thank you Adriano."

"No worries."

One by one everyone left.

"Bye guyyyss." I waved wildly.

"Come on, let's get you to bed." Adriano appeared behind me.

"Come fuck me, I'm horny." I said as I grabbed his belt buckle.

"You're way too drunk my love." Adriano held my hand and chuckled.

"I'm not drunk." I protested.

"How many fingers am I holding up?" He asked.

"Three, I'm not stupid."

"I didn't even hold up my hand Zeanna. Come on let's get you to bed." He picked me up and walked up the stairs.

"Your ass is so nice." I reached for it. "Daddy put on a chipotle costume and fuck me. I promise I can eat all of you. I mean take all of you."

Just then I was being put on the bed. He then started talking my clothes off.

"I knew you couldn't resist me." I giggled.

"You're funny as hell when you're drunk, you know that?"

"I'm not drun- what are you doing?" I asked as he started putting on one of his shirts over my head.

"Getting you dressed and comfortable."

"Fuck being comfortable I wanna fuck. I want dick. Dick me down." I whined reaching for his pants again.

"I'll be right back." Adriano chuckled and walked away.

I decided to surprise him and take my underwear off and wait in an arched position.

"Fuck Zeanna." I heard him as he came in. He put a glass of water and meds on the side table.

"Let's try something new daddy."

"And what's that?"

"Put it in my butt." I giggled. "Wait no, what if I fart?" I got worried. Right on queue some gas escaped my body. "Oh my gosh, see."

Adriano laughed and picked me up, he put my underwear back on.

My stomach started to bubble and I couldn't stop the gas from releasing itself.

"I promise it's not me it's the chipotle." I cried. "I can't make it stop."

"Shh it's okay my love." He chuckles.

"It's not okay, because now we can't try butt sex." I cried harder. "I really wanna try butt sex."

Adriano laughed harder clutching his stomach.

"Amor mio try and get some rest."

"Okay." I sniffled.

Not even two minutes later, I fell right asleep.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

Dance for you Von Jaycee

Aktuelle Literatur

168K 7.1K 22
Loni is a 21 year old stripper trying to take care of her twin daughters after being cheated in and left to raise them on her own. She barely has tim...
6.1K 169 22
"Deja, I see you!" Logan yelled, shutting me up. "I've always seen you. I don't give a shit about your past or your job. I never did! Could you stop...
39.9K 2.3K 27
Everybody has a past. Everybody has made mistakes. The important thing is to always try and learn from them and move on. But sometimes that is hard w...
403K 18K 85
Fifty thousand dollars in exchange for three weeks of sheer commitment and consented submission. It was a simple proposal from the employer to an emp...