A Lycoris's Lilybell: Chisato...

By SnickerDoodle01

A Lycoris and a Lilybell that go on missions together. A lot of the Chapters are straight from Lycoris Recoil... More

Intro
Chapter 1: Meeting
Chapter 1.5: Value
Chapter 2: Mr. Bear
Chapter 2.5: Mission Failed Successfully
Chapter 3: DA
Chapter 3.5: Taken
Chapter 4: Date
Chapter 4.5: Owl
Chapter 5: Guide
Chapter 5.5: Fake
Chapter 6: Roommates
Chapter 6.5: Weakness
Chapter 7: Bar
Chapter 7.5: Forbidden
Chapter 8.5: Intruder Alert
Chapter 9: Heart
Chapter 9.5: Secret

Chapter 8: The Captain

373 13 1
By SnickerDoodle01

(Your POV)

Chisato: Now, open wide!

Chisato just served a customer a parfait special, something that takes a lot of ingredients to make and it's kind of tedious.

Manga Lady: Chisato, this looks like something they serve at a bar.

Abe: Oh, then why don't we get drinks?

Chisato: We do have some, probably with Mizuki.

Man 1: You're on duty, Mr. Abe.

Woman 1: It looks delicious as always.

Chisato: It's my specialty! Can I get one for you too?

Woman 1: Yes, please!

Man 2: I'll take one too!

Man 3: Me too!

Man 4: And me too please!

Chisato: Alright, so 1, 2, 3, 4! 4 more specials coming right up!

You: (Sigh)

I watch and see that her special parfait is a high demand for the customers. I'm happy that they find her specialty appetizing, but we're selling these parfaits at a low price, while our ingredients costs quite a bit for it, so we might not be able to sell these if too many customers order them. Or, one of us would have to go out for a resupply in the middle of business.

I turn around and try to escape to avoid making the parfaits, but Chisato stops me.

Chisato: Honey bun! We need 4 more specials, k?

You: This isn't good, at the current rate...

Chisato: Huh?

I sigh and make the parfait specials and Chisato helps me out. After the Cafe closes, I bring everyone in the Tatami room and take Kurumi's laptop to look at the Cafe's Budget Income.

Everyone: Huh?!

I show them the graph and there's a big red line shooting downwards.

Kurumi: We are losing cash...

You: And this is after adding the money we got from requests. So, what are you doing about the incidental costs of bullets and transportation?

Mizuki: We've got some of our expenses covered by DA, activity costs for Chisato as a Lycoris.

You: Even still, we're definitely over budget.

Mizuki then points at Chisato.

Mizuki: You need to stop shooting overly expensive bullets!

Chisato: Huh?

Kurumi: And get rid of your parfait too.

Chisato: Huh?!

You: So, even though you went independent, you're still relying on DA this much for money?

Chisato: Hmph, you sound like Ms. Kusunoki babe.

Chisato has an upset expression on her face. I didn't mean to make her upset, I was just asking a question that I guess came out meaner than I intended. I patted her head and gave her a suggestion.

You: How about you go back to live ammo?

Chisato: Are you crazy?! No way!

As I pet her head, she flicks my forehead.

You: Ow! Yeah, I should've known you would've said no..
(Sigh) then it must be done...

I stand up in front of everyone and puff up chest.

You: From this moment on, I will be in charge of our finances!

Everybody looked all surprised to think that I'm daring enough to take on this challenge, even though I'm still young. But, I think I can handle this duty, I'll make sure we start gaining money from this day forward.

(Timeskip)
(A/n: Heads up, there's a lot of Timeskips and Cuts in this chapter.)

-Cut to Mission 1-

Chisato and I are on a mission, handling a couple criminals who plan on doing bad things. We're hiding behind a wall and I smell them around the corner.

You: (Sniff) (Sniff)

I've got a plan in my head; Take our my wire gun, shoot a couple at they're upper body and legs and knock them out. With this, I don't need to waste ammo and won't have to risk damaging anything around us.

You: Alright, let's go-

Chisato: Hello!

Chisato turns quickly around the corner and unloaded a full mag on them. She shot the guys and knocked them out, as well as breaking the windows and putting some holes in the walls.

You: Bruh.

Chisato: Alright! They're down, so now...

Chisato takes out her phone and starts calling for a cleaner.

You: Hey listen, calling a cleaner is really expensive so next time, try not to damage the field. And also, use as little of those rubber bullets as possible.

Chisato: Fine, fine.

The cleaners come by and start tidying up the place.

-Cut to Mission 2-

We're on another mission, dealing with a couple more bad guys. Chisato shoots around the corner and I count how many bullets she's shooting.

(Bang!)

You: One...

(Bang!)

You: Two...

(Bang!)

You: Three- Alright!

After her third shot, I aim my wire gun at her and shoot a wire at her upper body and at her legs. She falls and I turn the corner and shoot a few more at the Bad guys before they can try and shoot. As Chisato squirms around, I take care of the Bad guys and knock them out.

You: That should do.

Chisato: Y/N! How could you?!

You: Sorry Chisato, I knew you wouldn't be able to control yourself if I asked you to.

Chisato: Well next time, just don't tie me up!

She keeps squirming like a worm and I find it adorable.

You: (Chuckles)

Chisato: Don't laugh at me!

-Cut to Mission 3-

Again, we're on another mission, dealing with a couple more bad guys. We're behind a wall and Chisato tries to go around it. I already knew she had plans to unload her mag, so I quickly grabbed her backpack and pulled her back behind the wall.

Chisato:  Huh?!

I grab her gun and take out her magazine, filled with fresh new rubber bullets.

You: We've got to cut back.

Chisato: (Groans) Fine!

We deal with these bad guys with our wire guns, since her rubber bullets costs way more than just normal bullets and also I'm not trying to use my normal bullets in unnecessary situations.

(Timeskip)

We head back to the Cafe and after changing into my work outfit, I immediately go in the Tatami room to check our Income on the laptop. It's still declining and in the red.

You: Damn it... Alright, gotta take things more seriously.

-Cut to LycoReco-

As I go into the kitchen, I see Mizuki making something. I notice that she grabbed a few things from the fridge and didn't even bother closing it. She really has the audacity to make food and keep the fridge door open. I quickly shut the fridge door and give her a gentle reminder.

You: You know, leaving the fridge door open wastes electricity!

Mizuki: Ah! Sorry!

As I make my way to the bar, I see Mika handling a few customer's. He's adding up the cost of all the stuff they ordered into the Cash register but he's really taking his sweet time. I quickly grab the paper of the customer's order out of his hand and kindly do his job for him.

You: (Groans) I'll do it!

I type out the total cost of what the customer's ordered, with my eyes on the paper and my hand on the number pad.

Mika: Woah...

After handling transaction with the customer, I notice Kurumi is holding a number of plates in her hands.

Kurumi: Easy does it...

I can see that she's having trouble keeping the plates balanced.

Kurumi: Uh oh!

As she tries to keep the plates balanced, she loses her footing and all the plates get thrown in the air. I quickly hop over the bar and nicely help her catch them.

You: You fool!

I close my eyes and smell the scents of the plates. They all have a bit of Kurumi's scent on them, so I just focus on each of the plates scent and catch them all. I open my eyes and turn to Kurumi.

You: Please...

Kurumi: Sorry about that.

After putting the plates in the sink, our lunch rush ends and I'm in charge of changing the sign outside today. As I go outside and wipe the sign, I think about what I've encountered today already; Mizuki wasting electricity, Mika being too slow to work the counter and Kurumi almost dropping and breaking multiple plates, add that to how much money Chisato shoots out of her gun and I can see why our finances at low.

You: (Sigh) It's fine... I can do this...

Even if it's just a little thing to save, like a plate or a bullet, it'll help us in the future with our costs.

-Cut to Mission 4-

Right now, Chisato and I are in an actual Bar. The owner called us in to help defuse a bomb that was left in the bar and that he'll pay us good money if we defuse it entirely.

Chisato is watching me as I cut the right wires to the bomb. The owner, as well as his staff and bodyguards just watch us as well. I take a peak at them and see the owner place the money back into his coat pocket and nod to his bodyguards. I pretend that I'm finished with defusing the bomb.

You: Okay.

Bodyguards: Now, if you're finished up here, go on and scram!

You: We haven't received our payment yet.

Chisato: C'mon~ Cough it up!

Chisato moves up towards the bodyguards and one of them quickly draws a gun to her.

Bodyguard 1: Got your payment right here!

Chisato: Uh oh!

Chisato then swiftly takes the gun out of his hand and the other bodyguard draws a gun to her too.

Bodyguard 2: Back off!

She knocks the first bodyguard down and the second one shoots at her. She was able to dodge it easily and take the gun out of the seconds bodyguards hand. She then takes her own gun out and shoots at the seconds leg.

Bodyguard 2: Ow!

He drops to the ground and clenches his leg. The first bodyguard stands back up and Chisato points his gun at him.

You: Just pay up already. My girlfriend is a lot more scarier than you think.

Chisato: Hey! What's that supposed to mean?!

You: Gah! It was a compliment!

Chisato: What a mean compliment... (Sigh) Here you go.

Chisato offers to give back the first bodyguard's gun back. He then takes it and stupidly points the gun back at Chisato, as if he didn't witness what she could do.

Owner: No! Stop!

He ignores the owner and unloads the full mag on Chisato. Yet, even at point blank, she was able to dodge all of the bullets so easily.

Bodyguard 1: W-wait, but, how did you-

I look around the bar and he damaged a lot of expensive wine bottles and glasses.

You: Yeah... We ain't paying for this.

Chisato: Hiiiiyaaaa~!

Chisato enters in a karate stance and with just that intimidating stance, the bodyguard drops to his knees.

You: (Weird...) Attention!

Owner: Huh?!

Everyone watches as I pick up the last two wires that I haven't touched yet with my pliers and hold it up with the bomb dangling.

You: I actually didn't finish, these are the last two wires and they're still active. Since you're not paying, we're not doing my job. In fact, I "accidentally" cut one of the bad ones so now the timer is on double speed with about 1 minute left.

Everyone: WHAT?!

Chisato: Hey, you didn't actually do that right? We're still pretending, right?

You: I did (No, I didn't). Do the rest yourself.

I say as I pocket my pliers and walk away.

Owner: Please don't go! I'll pay up!

I turn back and smile.

You: That's better.

Chisato and I go back to the bomb and I take out my pliers again. She looks at the bomb, specifically the timer.

Chisato: Oooh~ So, you were still pretending!

You: Uh, duh!

I cut the last two wires and the timer stops.

You: Bomb has been defused.

Chisato: Money please!

Chisato collects the money from the owner and we both walked out together.

Chisato: See?! Did you see that?! I only fired one shot!

You: (Chuckles)

I pat her head a few times.

You: You did amazing, good job. I'm proud of you.

Chisato: (Giggles) An actual compliment from Y/n, yay!

Chisato hugs my arm as we walk back to the Cafe.

(Timeskip - The Next Day)

You: And... Done!

I just finished making a new special we can put on the menu. It doesn't take too much ingredients to make and it also is very delicious to.

You: Mizuki! Can you come here please?! I want to show you the new Parfait I made!

Mizuki: Oh, how fun! Where you at?!

You: In the Tatami room!

Mizuki: Coming!

I want to show Mizuki my special to see if she approves with it being on the menu. When she walks, her eyes widen and her jaw drops.

Mizuki: Um...

You: Come, sit down! Let me explain!

Mizuki: Uh, okay...

She sits down opposite from me and I clear my throat, happy that I get to explain what this is.

You: This is the new parfait! Now that it's getting colder, I thought of making this! A swirl of tasty hot chocolate!

Mizuki: Uh... Uh huh... That's smart, Y/n, looks delicious...

Chisato: Good mor- Uh, what is that?

Chisato comes in the room and I show her the parfait I made.

You: It's the new menu item I came up with! It looks awesome, right?

Chisato: It looks like a pile of cra- Uh...

You: Like what?

Chisato: C-creamy goodness!

You: You think so?!

Chisato: Ahehe, yeah...

You: Alright! Let me show you how to make this!

I take them to the Kitchen and show them step by step on how to make my special parfait. Once they got it down, I post the parfait on the Cafe's social media and updated it on the sign outside. Within a couple hours, we got a lot of customers come in and start ordering the parfait.

There's a big line outside, and the parfait is on high demand. Every customer coming in has ordered the parfait and I see most of them taking pictures of it too, some even taking a selfie with it.

As we continue to make them, the bar is being filled with parfaits on standby. I look at the bar and it makes me happy how much attention it's actually getting. It's starting to get too busy that even Kurumi had to come out of her nest and help us out.

After the whole day of serving customers, we made a lot of money off of the parfait. It surprises me how much ingredients we've used up, we'll definitely need a resupply. Tomorrow, after Chisato and I do some extra requests, we should be able to pick some more ingredients.

(The Next Day)
-At The Language School-

Teacher: Exercise One!

Chisato and I are in front of a class, teaching them some easy English words.

You: Cat!

Chisato: Kitteh! Meow!

Class: Kitteh!

The class repeats after Chisato as she mimics the sound and looks of a cat. They were supposed to repeat me, since I said it the right way.

You: (Sigh. Geez) Ahem. Dog!

Chisato: Doge! Woof Woof!

Class: Doge!

The class repeats after Chisato again as she mimics the sound and looks of a dog. She's not supposed to Teach them the wrong pronunciation, she'll mess them up.

You: (Alright, fine) Handstand!

Chisato: Huh?

Since Chisato not only pronounces the word wrong and likes to do the action of said word, I gave her something that should slow her down. She gets on one hand and does a handstand as she holds her skirt in place to hide her undergarments with her other hand.

Chisato: Nng! H-hand... Handstand!

Class: Handstand!

I take this opportunity to correct the class on the mistake of the word Dog.

You: Dog!

Class: Doge!

You: No, dog!

Class: Dog!

You: (That's better)

Chisato stands back up on her feet and gives me an angry look. She then gets behind me and hugs my neck with one arm and securing it with the other. She's not choking me but making me struggle to break free.

You: Hey!

Chisato: Rear naked choke!

Class: Rear... naked choke...

You: This isn't part of the lesson, don't listen this crazy lady!

Chisato: Crazy?!

I look at the Teacher and he's not happy with our behavior. Chisato stops with her shenanigans and I continue the class with their lessons.

-At The Pre-School-

It's Halloween, and we're in charge of entertaining the children at the Pre-School. I'm in a vampire costume and all the little kids is sitting in front of me as I tell them a story.

You: Alright, so a black guy walks into a bar-

Chisato: Trick or treat!

Behind me is a giant box filled with Halloween bags, that are filled with Halloween goodies. Chisato was hiding in there, dressed as a bat and she pops out at the wrong time. She was supposed to scare the children, but it seems she couldn't do that.

I turn around and hand her a stack of paper that had requests.

You: I can take it from here, let's split up.

Chisato: Huh?! You're giving me the outdoor missions?!

You: Yup.

Chisato: Why do I get all the outdoor jobs?!

She says as she storms out of the room. I continue telling my stories and the children seemed to enjoy it. After story time, it was time to give the children their treats.

Children: Happy Halloween! Trick or treat!

You: Alright, line up!

I open the box up and the kids line up behind me. I start handing them each a small bag filled with sweets.

You: Happy Halloween!

Kid 1: Thank you!

You: Be good now. Happy Halloween!

Kid 2: Thanks Big Bro Y!/n

You: Alright, be good.

Chisato: Happy Halloween! I've been a good girl!

Chisato cuts the line and attempts to grab the bag from my hand. She tries to reach for it but I hold it high in the air.

You: No! These are for children!

Chisato: (Whines) I want a present from Y/n too!

Suddenly, the kids started to make a commotion and they were curious on what was in the large bag that Chisato brought with her.

Kid 3: Big Sis Chisato, is this one for us too?

Chisato: Oh, why not?!

The kids start to open it and they're surprised and happy to see that the bag was filled up with money.

Kid 3: Wow! Money!

Kid 4: I want some! Let's split them evenly!

Kid 5: Yeah!

They all grab the money and start throwing them in the air, Chisato having fun with them too.

Chisato: (Giggles) Cash for everyone!

You: Chisato, no!

I had to be the guy to ruin the fun but that money was for the Cafe. After getting things under control, I continue to hand out goodie bags to the children and we even stayed longer to play some games with them.

-Cut to LycoReco-

I've gathered everyone in the Tatami room to check out our budget on the laptop. Once I pulled up our budget chart, it was higher than we needed it to be.

Everyone: Woah!

You: Hmm, alright...

I turn around and smile at everyone.

You: Since we have extra money, why don't you tell me what you want and I'll order it for you, but it has to be something for the Cafe!

When everyone told me what they wanted, I bought it for them. Mika wanted stereo to place close to the bar, he seemed relaxed and pleased when he installed it and played it for the first time. Mizuki wanted a dishwasher so she didn't have to wash the dishes by hand, she was in tears to see it working and washing all the dishes. Kurumi just wanted a robot to take over for her, it was surprising to see that the robot was doing a much better job than Kurumi.

(The Next Day)

Today's a new day and we just opened up the Cafe. After I went outside to change the sign to open, I smell a fellow patron approach me. I turn around to greet him

Goto: Hey there, Y/n!

You: Welcome, Mr. Goto!

I open the door for him and he walks inside.

Goto: Is Chisato here today?

You: She'll be here for the late shift.

The new bot, which we've named RoboLyco, approaches us wearing Chisato's outfit.

RoboLyco: Yahoo, please give me your order.

Mika and Mizuki observes the bot from behind the bar.

Mika: Is it supposed to do that?

Mizuki: Look, it's dressed like Chisato.

As Mika serves Mr. Goto at the bar, I go inside in the Tatami room to grab something. As I pass by Kurumi's nest, I look at her computer screen. She's on the LycoReco social media, and I noticed a lot of pictures of my parfait are on the LycoReco news page. I take a moment to read the comments, all of them being super positive. But one of the comments made me realize something about my parfait.

"It looks like he's holding poop with a smile! But it tastes totally amazing!"

You: M-my parfait... looks like... poop?!

I feel my heart sink as my awesome creation looks like a turd. And as the Cafe gets busy, there's still a lot of demand for the parfait.

Mizuki: Order up! The next parfait is ready!

You: We need to stop making this parfait...

Mizuki: Oh~ So, you caught on.

Mizuki rubs my head to try and make me feel better.

Mizuki: It's fine! People love a cute gimmick!

Mizuki grabs one of the parfaits ready and hands it to the bot.

Mizuki: Hey, RoboLyco, can you take this one?

RoboLyco: Yes. I'll flush it for you.

RoboLyco tries to go to the bathroom to try and flush the parfait down the toilet but Mizuki was able to stop it.

You: (Even that bot knows it looks like shit.)

Suddenly, the Cafe phone starts to ring and I go to answer it.

You: Cafe LycoReco.

Yamagishi: Hi, it's Yamagishi.

You: Oh, hey Doc, this is Y/n. What's up?

Yamagishi: I'm trying to reach Chisato. Is she still at the Cafe?

You: Huh? No, you mean she hasn't arrived there yet?

Yamagishi: Not yet, and she won't answer her phone either.

You: I see. Well, I'll try and get a hold of her.

I hang up the Cafe's phone and bring out my own phone. I dial Chisato's number and wait for her to pick up.

(Chisato's POV)
(Ring! Ring! Ring!)

I'm at home, sitting on one of my couches and I hear the sound of my phone going off on the table in front of me. I'd pick it up but I've got a guest in my home, and he's pointing a gun right at me. So, I just stare as we both are silent, listening to my phone ring.

Majima: So, you gonna answer that?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 7.4K 22
The title explains everything. I do not own any of the characters except for (Y/n). Do not post my work on here, or any other platform without my exp...
513K 26K 46
"Please tell me that we're walking towards somewhere not so far away with his condition." I pointed at my grandfather and crossed my arms, "He'll eit...
613K 21.3K 30
The best agents are the ones who don't question orders. They lack their own morals and trust their directors in the same way a dog trusts its master...