NANIWIN: AFTER YOU

By Hozett

Win is an upper middle class boy who studies ballet at one of the most renowned ballet schools in Thailand, h... More

Presentation 🙋🏾‍♀️
Win 🌻
Nani 🎹
First Day 1️⃣
Week Of Beginnings 🔛
Two Sides ☯️
Mothers 👩‍👧
Friday 🍀
Movie Day: Part 1 🎦
Movie Day: Part 2 🎦
Two Hearts In A Room 💕
Bright ⚡
Problems ☠️
Puzzle 🖼️
Agent Korine 😎
The Conversation 🗣️
🔞 The First Time: Part I
🔞 The First Time: Part II
🌈 Future 🌈
Special Chapter: Together 👨‍❤️‍👨

Actions and Consequences 📸

56 4 4
By Hozett

There is a silence hanging in the air, inside the car Win and Nani remain silent, the situation is not exactly bad but it is still a little uncomfortable, considering what had just happened a few minutes ago.

Nani remains with a frozen expression, while the guy driving the car continues with a much more relaxed expression, in fact it is possible to see even a half smile on his lips.

The two boys have had such a feeling for each other for some time now, and out of fear and shyness, it took them a while to discover that both corresponded, but despite that, they were finally able to be more honest.
And with that, a major breakthrough happened, and may it continue to happen.

Uncomfortable with so much silence, Win decided to break the mood and start a conversation normally. After all, what's the problem?

Win: we could get something to eat whenever we go out

Nani: is that my mother worries if I come back late

Win: Mine is like that too, the difference is that she calls me questioning before I even get home, or puts someone to watch over me

Win concludes and then gives Nani a smile as she quickly checks her face.

Nani smiles back and then lets out a sigh of relief. They were on good terms with each other, and that was just fine with him.

Win: I can drive you home every day, it's not too far from my usual route

Nani: no need, don't bother with it

Win: it's okay, I want to do this, so I'll eat with you and then I'll take you

Nani: if you insist...

Nani gives a small laugh and then looks out the car window, as if her head is far away. Noticing this, Win couldn't help but ask:

Win: what laugh was that?

Nani: isn't it funny that you were wanted by everyone at that school and you kissed me? The janitor?

Win raised his eyebrows at Nani's question, he hadn't expected him to consider matters of class between them.

Win: what does it matter? I don't care what you do there, I care who you are

Nani: what's the difference? I am the cleaner

Win: If I didn't dance ballet and didn't have this car, then you wouldn't like me?

Nani: Of course I would still like it

Win: so that's it, I like you because you're Nani, that's it. And of course, because you're pretty as fuck

Nani broke into a big smile at Win's compliment and also at his swearing, something she doesn't usually do.

Nani: you're also pretty as fuck

The two boys kept talking and laughing along the way, then Win left Nani in the wing quickly, they didn't say goodbye with a kiss or anything like that, they wanted to be discreet with the beginning of the relationship they were building.

Win returned home and his smile was notorious, at home, his mother soon noticed his sudden good mood, as he is not usually like this when he returns from school.

She didn't know the reason for that smile, or who the reason was, but she would definitely find out in due time.

Discreetly Win and Nani were as discreet as possible with the beginning of their relationship, they did not name what they had and always tried to respect each other's space.

Win continued to train for the presentation she would give with Korine, while Nani, at Win's suggestion, started taking piano lessons in a project that existed near the school on Saturdays.

Basically, they always went out to eat before coming home, saw each other on less busy weekends, and made out in the car. They never advanced the sign with each other and understood each other well that way.

They used to talk only about themselves, although Nani sometimes extended the subject to the family issue, it was notorious that Win avoided talking about her mother for some reason. Nani wanted to know why, but respected that he spoke in his own time.

At this rate, a little over a month had passed, and in general everything was going well, except for the excessive staring Bright gave Win and Nani.

Win had already noticed such attitudes, and he didn't like it at all, he didn't know what the reason was, but it wouldn't take long to find out.

On a Friday, when preparing to leave school, Win is approached by Bright who wants to have a private conversation with him, and without knowing the subject yet, he already felt a certain tension in what was to come.

They went to the back of the school which was always deserted, standing opposite each other, Win watching carefully what Bright will tell her. It can't be a good thing.

Bright: It's really admirable to see how hard you're training to get the role in the Win presentation, I've never seen you so committed

Win: Thanks, but I don't think you called me here for that right?

Bright: of course, even though I don't need to praise it, I can do it myself

Win: So you asked me to...?

Bright: well I'm always checking up on all the dancers who audition, asking how they are doing and if they need anything, and I wouldn't do any different with you.

Win: if that's it, know that I'm fine

Bright: Hold on buddy, you didn't let me finish. I was passing by your office a few days ago and even before I entered I saw that you were very busy...

Win knew full well what he meant and saw a wicked smile on his face, which indicated that the next words would not be nice at all.

Bright: It was kind of crazy because it didn't make any sense, you know, I even took a picture to make sure I wasn't seeing it wrong, but then when I checked later, I saw that was it.
You kissing the janitor

Bright takes his cell phone out of his pocket and shows Win a picture of him and Nani kissing in the living room and I leave.

Win: his name is Nani

Bright: his name doesn't interest me to know, the question here is you, being who you are and being the son of what you are in this situation

Win: what situation? Have you never seen men kissing? Do you have a problem with that?

Bright: me none, but your mother I'm not sure anymore

Win: get straight to the point

Bright: I want you to drop your audition or dance wrong on purpose, it's up to you. I've been dreaming about this presentation for months and you're my only potential competitor here.

Win: You don't have to resort to that, you're always so confident in your abilities. Do you really need to do this?

Bright: I do anything to get what I want and you know it

He replied, looking at Win steadily and not blinking once, there was a seriousness and coldness in those eyes, and Win knew he was really serious.

Bright; do we have a deal?

Sighing loudly, Win looks at the photo on Bright's cell phone and after a while looks up at him.

Win: we have.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.2K 2.1K 25
When Win Metawin enters the University of Thammasat and ends up falling for Bright Vachirawit at first sight, his heart starts to beat for him withou...
40.5K 2.2K 23
Tay and his bestfriend Bright. New and his bestfriend Win. Four seemingly ordinary university students who are just trying to get through their dail...
55.3K 2.9K 40
Win Metawin the teacher of Chemistry. He's the favorite teacher, lecturer, lab assistant. He's a combo. His beauty, handsomeness, intelligence all am...
100K 4.9K 19
Win spent his summer far away from the city in an attempt to fix his broken heart. Little did he know that one fateful summer could change his life f...