Abhirohi: Hate and Love

By SaNa_NiRa

This story starts in temple where Abhi founds Akshara saved his life and breaks his marriage with Arohi. This... More

Characters
PREFACE
AfterMath
New Beginning 🌈
Notice
Hate
Heart Skip
Hate or ??
thoughts
Marriage Date
Eyes
Eyes-2
vote pls
Party night
Roka
Sangeet
Bitterness
Hard Truth
Pain
Into the Past
Inner Turmoil
shock
Shock- continues
talks- thoughts
Sangeet
Hard Decisions
Thank you 😊
Mehandi
Shanti Pooja
Bachelor Party
Haldi
Marriage
Glimpse (Promo)
Bidai and more
New day
Accusation
Tears
Silence and Concern
Finally understanding his own heart
His very first try
Trying to be friends
Trying to be friends -2
Reception -1
Not an update- For Haters
Reception -2
Reception - 3
Reception Final
No hard feelings
Neil
Decisions
Divorce
Anger
Misunderstood Love
Tashan-e-ishq
welcome Neil
Silly serial plans
Back with bang
Jealous
Talks
war.
10 days
Party
Cupids
Her worry
Cupids plan
Someone is burning - 2
Trip
Scary
Trust and Support
life
Manipulate
Her Insecurities
confession
Dreamy Stary fairy night 🌃
Divorce
kuch kuch hota hai
Kuch kuch ho ra ha hai
hello
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
Cute Date
cute date continues
fight andddd

someone is burning

1K 71 40
By SaNa_NiRa

Hi guys, thank you for waiting so patiently for the story. I was overjoyed with people asking me to continue this story. I am grateful for all of you.

I know its very late but what to do. Usually I am not a person who follows serials regularly. I just watch promos or read spoilers but AKSHNAV hit me diffrent. What a couple, what a story. And what a greenest flag Abhinav is. Such a pure understanding soul.
I last time I have seen greenest flag was naitik, and then jay soni in sasural ghenda pool.
I got connected to them and now I lost my connection with Abhirohi.

However I am continuing this story. Thank you for all who trusted and waited for this long .

----++++++------+++++----
Aru watches as Abhi leaves with piya to guest room.

Neil and Arush smiles coily.
_------------------------_---++++++--------

Aru is trying to sleep on bed but she is not able to sleep. Its been 2hrs since Abhi went to guest room.

Aru- what the hell he is doing till now. Shall I go and see. No no it will not look good. However what to me where is goes. Its should not matter to me . Right?

She is talking to herself when she listens door sound , she quickly closes her eyes and acts as sleeping.

Abhi comes nd switch on the lights.

Aru act as if waking up and says

Aru- you came now.

Abhi- ha piya was not leaving. She has seen a lizard and she is scared of it. By the time I made lizard go out it became this late.

Aru- better go there, what if cockroach comes.

Abhi- what

Aru- nothing

Aru turn other side and cusses words.

Abhi doesn't understand why she is angry. He thinks may be he distrubed her sleep. He turn of the light and sleep.

Aru didnt slept yet. After sometime she slowly creeps towards Abhimanyu and hold his hand.

Arohi thinks, I am not able to sleep without Abhi, how can I move on from him.

She sleeps thinking of what future had stored for them.

Abhi who is awake feels happy on how Aru held his hand. He places his hand above her and sleeps

Morning
------
All are having breakfast. Abhi and Aru comes to eat. Aru was about to sit next to Abhi when piya comes and hold the chair.

Piya-Arohi can I please sit here. Pls pls

Arohi- ok

Aru goes and sits opposite to Abhi and piya.

Piya- wow aunty food is delicious. I guess I will become fat.

Manji ma- np beta. You eat happily

Piya- Abhi sir, you are very great sir. How come you are maintaining your physique even after eating this much tasty food.

Neil- oh piya, bhai do exercise every day morning. He is so fit due to that. We have a small size gym in our house.

Piya- wow cool. Then I guess I need to join . Abhi sir will can I join you from tomorrow.

Abhi- Actually

Neil- ha why not. You can join. Bhai will help you out.

Piya- oh thank you so much. She smiles.

Abhi glares at Neil, Neil bends his head down.

Unknown to them Aru also glare at Neil,.

------

Aru was waiting for Arush to pick her. Same time Abhi takes his car to go to hospital.

Just then Piya comes..

Piya- Arohi, if you don't mind can I come with you guys.

Arohi- hmm. I am going with Arush .

Piya- oh cool. Then car is free to use.

Piya goes towards car.

Piya- Abhi sir, ola is not booking and I don't want be late on first day of work itself.
Please can I come with you.

Abhi- hmm ok.

Piya- oh thank you so much sir. She sits in front seat.

Abhi and Aru looks shocked.

Piya- oh sir if I sit in back, people will think you as driver so.

Abhi- hm, lets go.

They leave. Aru sees this and fumes.

Aru mimicks piya words, if I sit back you look like driver, my foot.

If she sit on front seat what people will think. Hmm.

She keeps grumpy face.

Arush comes to pick her up .

Aru- what the hell Arush, why are you so late.

Arush- oh madam. I am on time and why are you shouting. If you feel I am late then you should have gone with your husband .

Aru murmurs, ha the one you put in our house has went with my husband.

Arush- what did you say.

Aru- nothing just start.

Arush smiles and send msg to Neil.

----------------------
Birla hospital

Aru was taking her records when she hears two interns talking about piya.

Intern1- did you see how the new intern is always around Abhi sir. She always roam around him.

Intern2- so true, even Abhi sir is fine with it. I mean as far as I know Abhi sir and his past records he is not so friendly person but with this girl its diffrent.

Intern- ha, evwn they kept her in his house.

Intern2- leave it. Lets do our work why to poke
.

Aru thinks of intern words, she thinks what they said was true. Abhi was not a friendly person but he is ok with piya. Why.

Aru is doing rounds and she sees piya was accompanying Abhi in his rounds.

Both looks so comfortable.

Arush comes there.

Arush- so Aru, did you complete the rounds, what is the status.

Aru- yes, i did. All patients are in stable. We can discharge 2 patients today.

Arush- oh good to hear. Btween did you see the new girl, actually today she should be under me but that girl asked Anand sir and moved to Abhi team .

Aru looks shocked.

Arush- only if you had listened to me and moved to Abhi team then Piya would have been in my team

Sametime Aru sees Abhi and piya laughs.

Aru turns towards Arush and shouts, so do one thing now . Resign and join as a intern with her. You can spend your time with her. Idiot don't you have sense .

She fumes and leaves. Abhi sees this and thinks what happened to Aru.

Arush feels embarassed as all patients are seeing him.

Aru sits in canteen and sulks.

Arush calls and tell everything to Neil. Neil laughs at Arush.

Arush- I am doing this for your Bhai and you are laughing at me. Ungrateful.

Neil- oh hello, you are als doing this for your friend. Dont forget.

Arush- ha fine. Let me go and see what maam is  doing.

Neil- All the best

Arush sees Aru in canteen and sits infront of her.

Aru- leave me alone for some time

Arush- you are the one who scolded me infront of all and now showing attitude.

Aru- sorry Arush

Arush- its ok. Tell me now why re you angry.

Aru- its nothing.

Aru sees Abhi and piya entering canteen. She thinks to leave from there.

Arush- tell please.

Aru- I said its nothing.

She was about to stand up when a person was coming with hot soup hit each other and all the soup falls on Aru head, face and shoulders.

Aru screams loudly as it soup was very hot.

Abhi hears aru scream and run towards her.

Arush- Aru are you ok.

He takes tissues and try to clean her face.

Abhi- Aru, what happened.

Aru- ahh my eyes are burning. My face is very hot. Please do something . Ahhh

Abhi quickly takes Aru to his cabin and washes Aru faces but still Aru shouts with pain.

Abhi thinks of some thing and pulls Aru towards him. He makes her stand under shower.

After few mins Aru relaxes.

They listen a knock on door. Aru opens her eyes and feels conscious about her. She holds her hands as a sheild covering herself.

Abhi assure with his eyes and goes to answer the door.

Arush- Abhi, how is she now.

Abhi- she is good now. Cleaning

Arush- oh ok then. I will take leave, i have a patient to attend.

I will send a nurse to give Aru dress.

Abhi- ok thank you.

After sometime a nurse come and gives a dress and medicine.

Abhi locks the door.

Abhi goes and knock on washroom to give the dress.
Aru takes and changes it and come outside.

Aru- what the hell you have given me. How can I go wearing this dress outside.

Abhi gets shocked as Aru was wearing a short gown with flowers on it.

He gets mesmerized but comes out on Arus shouts.

He goes towards Aru and closes her mouth. Aru gets shocked

Abhi-Firstly I didn't got this dress, your friend Arush sent it.

And secondly, he slowly pull aside her wet hair form her cheek. He touches her cheeks and gently taps them.

Aru feels a shiver.

Abhi- looks like your face become red. Let me apply cream.
Here sit down.
She sits on chair.

Abhi holds Aru face in his hand and slowly rubs a ice cube. Aru hisses

Abhi blows air on Aru face.

Both gets lost in each other eyes.

Aru- you close your eyes

Abhi- why

Aru- bcoz, i want to now close.

Abhi- but how can I see your face.

Aru- i will guide you.

Abhi closes his eyes and slowly apply ice on her face. He slowly moves the ice , Aru is seeing Abhi so close to her.

Abhi touches Aru lips. Aru quickly hold his hand.

Abhi- see this why doctor should not clos ehis eyes.
D one thing, close your eyes.

Aru close her eyes. Now Abhi is lost in her face. He is very close to Aru. And Aru can feel his breathe on her face, she open her eyes , Abhi holds Aru face so close to her.

Thank you for reading. Not a proof read. Ignore grammatical mistakes.

From now on will update regularly but cant promise.

Thank you. Please vote and comment 🙂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 1.3K 20
Summary : 6 years later. After losing half of her soul, her heart, one of her babies and her brother. Akshara is now a changed woman. A woman who kn...
20.9K 1.9K 26
On the day of Abhimanyu and Aarohi's wedding, he elopes with Akshara and they confess their love for each other. Heart broken by the betrayal, Aarohi...
154K 8.9K 86
So the story is about Doctor Aarohi,,, her position in her family and the things she go through..... Akshara always get more attention and love from...
110K 9.2K 45
Akshara Singhania, the girl born with golden spoon. A princess who has everything at her feet. Her brother's pampered princess. A business woman, wit...