Being A Soft Rice Boy In A Ze...

By LiannQ

Title: 在虫族怀里吃软饭的我 Author:软饭天才 Status: Completed Description: One day Xie Ruan was hit by a car while trying t... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
89
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101

14

1.8K 71 1
By LiannQ

After a day of recuperation, Xie Ruan is alive and kicking again.

However, he is not happy.

because! Celtic actually banned him from snacks for a week!

Huh...

but it doesn't matter—

"I've already called your classmate's home, and none of your classmates will bring you snacks."

Xie Ruan curled his tail, and Celtic knew what he wanted to do.

"...Well, no, am I that kind of bug?"

Xie Ruan responded seriously.

"Really?"

"Really, Kyle~ I will be obedient in the future!"

Xie Ruan hurriedly rubbed against Celtic's neck in a fawning manner.

"Ruan Bao is good."

Celtic had to admit that he was flattered.

If you don't leave, you will be late, and the two guys who have been standing at the school gate for a long time finally parted reluctantly.

Under Celtic's urging, Xie Ruan was the last one to arrive in the classroom again.

Even the teacher has come, but everyone knows that he was sick yesterday. The teacher was surprised when he saw him coming. How can there be a male so actively going to school? You suffered a crime yesterday, but you came today?

"Ruan Ruan is here? Why don't you rest for a few more days, hurry up and sit in your seat." The teacher drove Xie Ruan to the seat with concern. I'm afraid he will get tired after standing for a while.

"Thank you teacher."

As soon as Xie Ruan returned to his seat, Begson squeezed over.

Xie Ruan glanced at the teacher nervously, only to find that the teacher didn't care at all...

"Ruan Ruan, are you okay, aren't you uncomfortable?"

"Yeah! Okay! Go back to your seat!"

Xie Ruan Ruan drove Bergson back to his seat, feeling speechless for a while, only the males in this world dared to change positions in front of the teacher.

"Good student" Xie Ruan just drove back the classmate who violated the classroom discipline, but after a while, he fell asleep with his eyes open again... and fell asleep until the

morning class was over.

When Xie Ruan woke up, he silently comforted himself in his heart. It’s not his fault. It’s just that the three views don’t match. This morning’s class

turned Xie Ruan’s already broken three views into ashes—

this is a lesson In the "History" class, when it comes to the beginning of the Zerg history, both females and males are equal, and the ratio is fairly balanced. Generally, females and males are one-to-one.

But later, a group of careerists appeared, and some females felt that they were born strong, and that weak males should attach to them, so a coup was set off, because this kind of statement was supported by most females, no surprise , The careerists have won, and the males have become objects of comfort and fertility.

If it is over here, there will be no current Zerg society.

Not long after, the mental power that the male worm could have released could not be used for some reason, it was useless!

This is terrible, for example, originally able to release mental power, a lowly male insect can comfort ten female insects, it is useless, it can only be effective during one-on-one mating/mating!

To make matters worse, males began to die in large numbers. Research has found that because males have a special system, their hearts will stop beating when they feel extreme sadness and pain and face life-threatening!

It hadn't been discovered before because the males didn't have the chance to face such a desperate situation.

More and more female insects caused mental riots because they could not be comforted by male insects, and the male insects were monopolized by a small number of upper classes. Therefore, facing the critical moment of life and death, this regime was overthrown.

However, the number of male insects is difficult to increase, and the ratio of male to female eggs in newborn eggs is also disappointing. Seventy-eight out of ten are female insects.

Later, I don't know what happened, a sss-level male appeared, and the female supported him as the emperor and established an empire.

All of the above can only be regarded as normal turmoil caused by excessive inequality of strength and weakness. Isn't it the same change from the matrilineal society to the Huaguo for five thousand years?

If that's the case, Xie Ruan wouldn't be so shocked. The real point comes—the

current Zerg is actually a "monogamy and multiple concubines" system? ?

Although a male can only marry one female monarch, he can marry many, many female servants. The higher the level, the more he can marry (described in detail in Chapter 4 above). Do you think this is outrageous enough? No, there are even more outrageous.

All females who marry males must transfer all their property to the males!

And can't own any assets other than the extra gifts from the males? ! The female monarch can have half the property control rights of the male insects, but only the control rights.

There are more, such as the strange rules that female insects must not fight back when they are beaten, and they must kneel to accept punishment when they make mistakes... According to them,

anyway, female insects have strong self-healing ability. The injury healed in a few days!

The males get so much, their obligation, apart from raising the females, is only to ensure that the mental state of these married females is not a problem, in other words, to ensure the life of the "couple"... well

, Xie Ruan can understand that this is all caused by historical reasons. The current law should be meant to restrain females from being too powerful, and for the survival of the race.

He didn't think too much about the property distribution of polygamy. After all, didn't Hua Guo say that he would not interfere in other countries' internal affairs!

Anyway, Xie Ruan, a socialist five-good youth, said that it is impossible for him to marry anyone other than his future wife.

What really made him unacceptable were those weird rules!

This made him couldn't help but think back to Celtic last night, in front of so many people... No, just thinking about it makes his heart, liver, spleen, lungs and kidneys hurt.

"Ruan Ruan, what are you thinking?"

Bergson asked curiously, this little cutie's expression was like a rainbow.

"I don't think about anything, I'm just a little tired."

"Ruan Ruan, are you tired? Then I won't be able to go to the training room today~"

De Lan said regrettable words, but he was happy in his heart, it's great! Another dodge!

"What class is this afternoon?"

Xie Ruan ignored this duplicity, he thought they just didn't want him to steal the teacher! Hmph, probably because he was afraid that he would grow taller than them! Just wait until he recovers...

"Why are you asking this? Isn't it all these classes? They haven't changed for so many years." Bergson said strangely.

Xie Ruan's expression twisted for a moment, he will stay until graduation, a whole year!

"I don't want to take these classes!"

Bergson and Delan looked at each other. It's been so many years. If you don't want to take these classes, you don't want to take them. They also play Xingwang in class.

Seeing Xie Ruan's unloved appearance, Bergson said casually: "Why, don't you want to go to the class next door if you don't want to take the male class? Haha!

" A pair of shining eyes.

next door? Female? Are their classes different? !

"Do you have their courses?"

"Um, yes, Desailly showed me~"

Bergson forwarded the female course schedule he received earlier to Xie Ruan. He was curious at the beginning, but it turned out that Look, instantly suffocate.

Xie Ruan opened it and saw that his little face was glistening.

This is the class that normal people should take! !

No matter what the purpose is, at least they are all practical, not all brainwashing "thinking and legal science" courses!

He excluded what he didn't need and couldn't learn, and went directly to the "art" and "life" courses.

After choosing and choosing, he aimed at the cooking class.

The female learns to please the male, so he can learn to "please" the Celtic...

Eating his clothes and wearing his own won't give you anything in return, but you can do something for the hard-working Celtic in your free time Delicious, thank you~

"I've decided!! I'm going to a cooking class!"

Males:? ? ?

"What cooking class? Ruan Ruan, you were sick yesterday, and Anya and I happened to have something to do, so I didn't go to see you,"

The two new males who joined the snack party a few days ago suddenly squeezed away from the surrounding ones and approached Xie Ruan.

The one who spoke first was Vicky.

"It's okay, we were discussing cooking class just now~" Xie Ruan said happily.

He felt that these good brothers should support him with practical actions, right? ?

"Isn't this a class for females? Why do we males learn this?"

Vicki suspected that he was hallucinating. A male is going to learn cooking lessons? ?

"Ruan Ruan, this, this is not good, it is difficult for us to let them vacate a classroom for the cooking class..."

De Lan quickly made an excuse to trick him into giving up.

The other males followed suit.

"Really can't go..." Xie Ruan lowered visibly to the naked eye, the dog's tail hangs down, he really thinks the cooking class next door is very useful!

These males almost softened their hearts, of course, only almost.

"What's so difficult about it?"

Unexpectedly, Anya, who usually behaved the most arrogantly, actually spoke up to support Xie Ruan: "My male father is one of the owners of the college, and I can also ask him to provide teachers for us. "

... Now Delan and the others can only shut up, never expecting that it was the one who was least likely to betray and stabbed them.

"Wonderful!!! Anya, thank you!!"

Lo and behold! What a good brother! This is a good brother! Xie Ruan patted Anya's shoulder happily - actually wanted to hug her, but couldn't reach her.

"But don't be so troublesome, just put us in a class to study together~"

Anya called his male father and acted like a baby, and it was settled immediately. Considering that they were all underage males, it happened that Berg Sen's guardian bug was over there, so they were arranged into the classroom where Desailly had a cooking class.

But the class is not available yet, today is over, and the class is in the morning.

It's exactly what Xie Ruan wants. I have cooking class in the morning and go to the gym in the afternoon~

This group of males don't know what crazy plan Xie Ruan is thinking for the time being, and they can barely laugh now—

forget it, they don't want to go to class anyway, so let's go over there to have fun, just to see if there are any outstanding ones The little female insect...

...

That night, Xie Ruan tossed and turned in bed and couldn't sleep. He couldn't help being a little excited when he thought of tomorrow's new class!

"Ruan Bao, if you don't sleep, you won't get up tomorrow." Celtic reached out and picked up the little thing that was obviously hiding something from him. "What's so happy about it, huh?" Xie

Ruan rubbed his itchy ears: " I can’t tell you for the time being~ but it’s a good thing, I’m going to give you a surprise when the time comes!”

This is still related to him? But it’s okay if it’s not bad news...

Celtic thought to himself, and then he buckled up and wanted to make a fuss about the little guy, preventing him from moving, which made him slowly fall asleep.

Except for yesterday's accident, this was the first time he didn't hug the little guy to sleep after he fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 5.7K 122
https://m.shubaow.net/255/255046/ Author: Mianxia Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2022-07-18 Latest: Chapter 122 The Real World (Rush Ending) Dan...
259K 7.7K 124
[QT:TVBIBTC] Author: drunk Category: BL doujin Release time: 2022-07-09 Latest: Chapter 100 Extra Story 5 BL finished Zhai Zhinan who just kicked the...
86.4K 1.9K 74
Title:反派強攻男主一百種方法[快穿] Author:Berosus Next, open the copywriting ↓ Copywriting waste warning! on an unknown morning. "Have you been looking for me for...
16.7K 562 41
"After being genetically matched, the sex of the female insect has changed [Zerg]" Author: 晴雨无依 Introduction: At the age of 16, Levin Manson broke o...