My Innocent Baby Boy

By Mehersingh13

Ever heard of those stories where the girl falls first but the boy falls harder? Yep. Exactly the same thing... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
10 YEARS
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
UM HELLO?!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
The End.
Surprise!

Chapter 29

246 19 8
By Mehersingh13

"Come on Hea! It's literally the last day of the week, you can't skip school today."

Hea and Yoongi stood outside the school, arguing.

The girl wanted to skip but Yoongi was tasked with getting her to come to school, since he's the only one stubborn enough.

"That's exactly why I can skip. It's Friday! No one likes school on Friday. They're just thinking bout the weekend!"

The girl was about to turn around when she saw Jimin walking in.

Their eyes met and Jimin immediately looked away.

Hea couldn't stop staring.

His puffy eyes, showed that he obviously did cry and it was because of her, plunging her further into guilt.

She watched as he lowered his head and quickly walked away.

"Let's just go." She said quietly and walked away from Yoongi into the compound.

He followed her shaking his head at both their stubbornness.

Hea walked in class and everyone went silent.

Taking a seat at the back, she put her head on the desk waiting for the lady to show up.

Thanks to Hea, the entire class remained quiet until Mrs. Lee came and the woman began reviews.

"So as you might have heard. Finals are in a month, I hope you've started your studying. After that one month, you guys are free so make the best of your time now. You might miss one another. Or you might not. As a teacher, I know I will miss every one of you."

The students couldn't care less about the whole emotional speech she just gave because they knew she was happy they were leaving. And they were even happier.

Hea of course, scoffed at the last thing she said.

The bell rang, putting the students out their misery and as usual, they rushed out of there.

Jimin lingered a bit wanting to see what the girl would do, trying to play it off as he was packing his bag.

But when he saw her put on headphones and close her eyes with feet on the desk, he just left the classroom.

Hea opened her eyes when he left and watched his figure walk away.

'Maybe we're better off alone.' She thought.

Even though, she felt a million knives stab her at that moment, she watched him from afar, making sure no one picked on him while he was leaving for the cafeteria.

~

Class ended quickly and just as Hea was about to leave the compound, her phone rang.

"What?" She answered Yoongi.

"I am seriously about to leave this place, why would I go back?"

"Ugh fine." She cut the call and stormed back inside.

The man said he needed help with something and was in his classroom. If she didn't show up, he threatened to leave her outside the house, her next time being drunk.

She arrived at the familiar classroom.

"Honestly though. You guys' classroom is so much better than ours." She muttered under her breath.

"Yoongi! Bitch I swear if you made me walk back in here for nothing." She called getting impatient.

Hea heard shuffling and spun around thinking it was Yoongi, however the face she saw made her stop dead in her tracks.

A very shocked Jimin also stood there looking like a deer caught in headlights and none of them moved.

The next thing they heard were the bolts of the door being locked.

Hea went to the door with Jimin moving out the way and she knocked on it harshly.

"You bitches. Open this fucking door Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok."

Someone shouted 'no' from the other side of the door and Hea realized it wasn't only her friends.

Jimin was shocked hearing the voices of Taehyung and Jungkook as well.

However he just sat their in a corner of the room quietly, all sort of things running through his mind.

He was going to overthink himself into a panic attack if he didn't stop.

The girl watched as the four men left, and then she received a message on her phone saying, 'Talk it out. Be sensible this time.'

She sighed angrily.

Hea struggled to keep her anger in control and tried not to burst the door down.

She did not want be in a room with Jimin at the moment, because as much as she was angry, she was afraid she'd hurt him like he said she would.

So she stayed far away from him, sitting in the opposite direction.

They were both silent; Hea raging quietly and Jimin's thoughts taking over him.

"Why Hea? Why do you love me?"

Jimin whispered loud enough for her to hear, breaking the silence. He wanted to ask the one question that stood out among all the others that were currently in his head.

Hearing his voice, she was calmed instantly. It was like if he was her pill.

She looked at him, anger vanishing and saw that he still didn't turn his gaze to her, only stared at the wall.

She went closer but still kept her distance.

"Don't say that Jimin. Don't question that." She placed her hand on his, hesitantly.

He finally looked at her and she saw the tears and panic in his eyes.

He was trying to fight a panic attack.

"No you don't understand!" He slapped her hands away and stood up, walking away from her.

They both were now standing two feet apart and Hea noticed his chest rising at rapid pace.

"How can anyone love me?! I am too broken!"

His breathing started to get faster as he shouted and more tears streamed down his face.

Hea walked slowly towards him.

"Jimin," She said gently.

"Listen to me. I love you." Taking his hands in hers, Hea brought it up to her heart.

"I love you more than I love myself and this heart. It beats now because it found a purpose and a reason to beat. You are the reason. Listen to my heart. And slowly breathe. In and Out."

Hea gently took him in her arms and his shaking body melted at her touch.

He didn't want to let go and neither did she.

All the thoughts surrounding and all the voices circling his head, they ceased.

His breathing went back to soft breaths as he smelled her scent of perfume.

"I still don't get it. Out of all the people here, why would you chose me? The nerd, the unsociable one, the anxiety filled one, the one who has no idea on how to control the thoughts in his head. I have so many flaws, Hea. How could you still love me?"

Hea gently pulled him away from her and wiped his tears with her thumb.

"Every time you walk into the room, my heart skips a beat. When you laugh, you're the most beautiful person I have ever seen. Your smile, makes me feel something I have never felt before; especially when I am the one that made you smile. When you ramble about books or topics, your determined expression makes me wanna grab you and kiss you because you're so fucking cute. You have flaws but they are what makes you perfect. I don't mind the anxiety or the attacks because I will be here to calm you every time."

"I love you, Park Jimin. And I am never gonna stop."

Her eyes held so much love and affection, Jimin felt guilty for pushing her away all this time.

"You don't have to love me back. It's fine. I just wanna stay your friend if I can't be your lover."

He looked at her as she smiled.

He knew she was lying. He could see she was trying to convince herself of that too.

Then something irked in him.

Jimin took her hand and pulled her near, closing the gap between the two of them.

It all happened in a flash when he grabbed her neck and pulled her close.

Jimin kissed her.

Hea's eyes widened and then she smiled.

She closed her eyes and kissed him back, her heart over flowing with joy.

They both enjoyed the feeling that sent a huge set of butterflies swarming in their stomachs.

All of their worries and doubts just faded with that one kiss. It wasn't a kiss of lust.

It was a kiss full of reassurance, admiration... and love.

"I love you, Hea." He breathed out as they pulled away due to lack of oxygen.

Her eyes lit up hearing those three words fall from his lips.

"Three things." She declared watching pink tint spread across his cheeks.

"I love you too, so fucking much. Two. Your lips taste sooo fucking good. And three. I am supposed to be the one leading here, Baby Boy."

Hea then grabbed him by his tie and smashed her lips onto his.

Kissing again made his legs feel like jello.

It wasn't a fight because Jimin knew she was dominant and he folded instantly.

Her hands played with his hair in a calming way as the kiss became a little more heated.

They were so engrossed, they didn't notice the door opening.

"Yes bitch! You got the guy!"

Hea recognized the voice as Hoseok and broke the kiss with Jimin, before he died of lack of oxygen. 

They both turned to see an excited Hoseok and smug Yoongi. Then next to them stood Taehyung with a shocked expression, covering Jungkook's eyes.

"Hi Hyung and Noona!" The youngest boy chirped, finally prying Taehyung's big hands from his eyes.

Hea looked back at Jimin, who was equally amused.

"Be my boyfriend?" She whispered in his ear, to which he nodded with a huge smile on his face.

"Be right back, baby." Hea quickly kissed him on the forehead.

Then she got up and sprinted after her two friends, who already took to running off down the halls.

Jungkook and Taehyung laughed and patted Jimin on the back who smiled happily.

The boys saw the light in his eyes return and they were happy their plan worked.

They had to thank Yoongi for it, they remembered.

Everyone left the school compound, with Hea, Yoongi and Hoseok being out of breath.

The girl chased them around the entire school and that was enough punishment since the only workout they did was... you know what.

After walking them to their house, Hea slipped her hand in Jimin's with a cheeky smile and walked behind his friends on their way to Jin.

"Hea, my darling! Oh it's so good to see you two made up!" Jin rushed down the stairs and hugged the girl.

"Well good afternoon to you too, Jin hyung."

Jin laughed and pulled his Jungkook in a hug, then Taehyung joined and they pulled Jimin too.

Hea snapped a picture of them sneakily.

When everyone was there, they saw Namjoon coming from the kitchen.

"Hey guys. Hi Hea, I believe we've never formally met. We both were in a hurry last time."

"Joon hyung, this is Hea. My girlfriend." Jimin introduced shyly.

"Yep, that's me. His girlfriend." She smiled proudly.

Jin clapped like a seal. "I say we celebrate!"

Everyone cheered and ordered fast food and drinks.

They watched shows and talked as they ate.

Then Hea slept over in Jimin's room.

When they were cuddling, Jimin was just about to fall asleep when he whispered,

"Thank you for everything Hea. I love you."

Hea smiled down at the sleeping boy in her arms.

"I love you too Jimin." And she fell asleep, holding him tight, never wanting to let go. 

______________________________________

Hello, it's your author!

The moment we've been waiting for is finally here!

They're finally dating.

Don't worry,
The story's not done just yet but there are no more sad chapters, I promise!

Until next time! 👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 3.4K 32
BTS Fanfiction. A family/school story, with Y/N as the little sister of 7 handsome brothers. 7 Overprotective brothers who have to deal with their li...
391K 13.8K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
37.9K 722 11
A book where I write about my favorite ships!!
1.1M 37K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...