"Default Story - Now What?"

Autorstwa yumiko_sakura

🫢🫢🫢🫢🫢🫢🫢🫢🫢🫢🫢🫢🫢🫢 * SAY WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU REALISE THINGS MAY NEVER GO BACK AS IT USED... Więcej

['•_•'] Note >{^_^}<
✿~A๓ Ï ħAししuඋÏǸA†ÏǸG~ ✿
~•✿ ŴħA† ŴA$ †ħA† ✿•~
FRIENDS OR FOE
.....Is it right.....
You?
" the beginning of life "
~Meeting. "The blade raider"~
"The blade raider" part-2
"Battle of showdown"
The day of Dragoon
TAKE IT TO THE MAX!
The Qualifiers Begin
DRACIEL OF APPROVAL
DRACIEL OF APPROVAL..02
Ariya's Comeback!
Blade breakers!!
let's play~
Reader (oc) info~
BLADIN'G IN THE STREETS
SHOWDOWN IN HONG KONG
Battle In The Sky
Bye Bye Bit beast! (The Truth Of Ariya)
Bye Bye bit beast (part-2)
Adios Blade Breakers....?
Crouching Lion, Hidden Tiger
The Race Is On!
.....Lost Memories....
Going For The Gold!
Gary Vs Ariya
My Enemy, My Friend.
Notice

Special part

65 6 15
Autorstwa yumiko_sakura

"Tyson. You remember what I told you right..?" You asked uncertainly. Tyson is a nice guy who can do anything for their friends but......
"Uh....ye..ah?" He replied or more like asked.
"Tyson!! Did you forgot." You glared at him.
"No. But..Um I-I just.... Don't know what to buy!" He whinnied.
You sighed and shake your head dejectedly.
"Fine maybe I can help you later but your helping in cleaning." You sternly said.
"Wha- ofco-"
You crack your knuckles and Tyson shakes his head instantly.

"Hahahah aww looks like someone messed up huh?"
You and Tyson look behind and find Max laughing.
Tyson pout.
"Max at least you naught something right. Unlike someone."
Max cheered happily and show you a blue gift box.
"Yup! I did. Although it was hard to find a suitable gift but I did find one.
I got him a good book about beyblade, it also have some weird prophecies. A mystery like kai himself." He smiles.
"..great..your amazing Max.." Tyson mumbled.
"C'mon tyson he's our team leader and our friend. Sort of.....But we should give him a surprise party afterall it's Kai's birthday Tyson. You know kenny will upgrade Dranzer as gift while Ray is preparing steak for kai as a present." You said cheering him up.
Tyson wasn't really find of the idea but you manage to suger coat him but since you hardly know kai it's hard to find what he likes or what he don't.
"Fine but what about decoration it's 2'O clock and party supposed to start at 5. We barley did anything. So..." Tyson trailed of.
"I know... But I...just don't know how." You looked down. Your cheeks were turning pink.
"C'mon just go I mean at least you are better option than I am. Just call it a date. Man it will be hilarious to see his face and it don't have to be real one."
"Gah!! Shut it!! Your making it more awkward for me. I will think of something." You left blushing at his previous remark.
What's all this about..

Well today's the day.
It's your favorite guy or supposed anime crush's birthday.
Yes.

Kai Hiwatari. It's his birthday!!

But

Knowing kai he won't celebrate his own birthday and order you guys to do same but your not buying that excuse afterall he deserves one party.
Everybody does!

Last night you call everyone and told your plan. They were hesitant becuz of kai but they were willing to help.
You and Ray were in charge of food,
Max for decoration Tyson and kenny will keep kai busy.
But it back fired when Kai and Tyson start bickering and kenny was trying to calm them down.

So in the end
Ray will cook and kenny will be his helper.
Max and Tyson decorate (hopefully decent to say the least)

And you will distract Kai.
Which sound a bigger challenge.
You have a crush on him but he don't know that also you don't want to come off as desperate fangirl.
Not to mention you and him bicker most of the time but hey you two have shared peaceful moments so it should be fine.

Ah! And gifts guys decided that they should give kai something. Useful yet meaningful..
Tyson and you are remaining blade breakers who didn't buy anything.
You didn't get the chance while Tyson is confused.
But good thing is food is halfway done since you help Ray in the morning.
Decoration is hard since Kai barely left the hotel.
Now it's up to your hands to solve this matter.

'okay you can do this (y/n)
Weird my name feels foreign. Heh maybe it because they know mae as Ariya...... Not y/n...' You half heartily thought.

'Maybe.....one day....I can completely open up to them...'

"What are you doing here?"
You jump at the voice and found Kai staring at you. His eyebrow was raised and he looked little shocked to see you.
"Ahh..I....um nothing I was passing by." You awkwardly laugh.
"Passing by? You do know that this room is at last corner. If you wanted to lie come up with a believable." He scoff.
"Yea.h.."
"So talk what do you need because I have other stuffs to do." He said.

'Okay you can do this y/n you can do this. It's just kai and you have to take him out for a while...'.

"Uh so kai. I wanted to ask that.-" you look him in the eyes and felt your confidence draining.
"No no no. I can't he's kai. I like him..  A alot and I am supposed go outside with him. Just the two of us!!"
"How are you doing today? The weather is nice right? It' s a lovely day for a dat- uh hangout and do stuff but you can go alone too so haha." You rambled on flustered by your inner thoughts.
"Stop that! What's up with you today. No it's all of you. First Tyson and now you." Kai asked.
"What are you two planning. We are supposed to training but for some reason you all are goofing around and I don't want to be part of it."
He said and probably was in his thoughts to find about your weird behavior.
And knowing him he will guess the correct answer.
"Are you-"
"Let's go out!" You exclaimed.
And he gasp and look towards you.
"Yeah! We are going out and I I am not taking no as an answer. So let's go!!" You said blushing.
"Huh? Hey wait-"
Before he can say something.
You grab his hand and start dragging him outside.
"Hold on a sec what do you mean by-"
"I said what I mean we are going out. Together!! So stop asking question!" You shout a little and secretly give a thumbs up to other who were laughing.
'Okay I did this now what. Where do I take him. They said outside but where!!'

"Hey! Enough of you. What do you mean by go out!" Kai asked while freeing his hand from your grasp.
"Means we are going out. In which language you don't understand. Maybe it's about time we should hangout together and know each other for better." You said maintaining your voice. It was soft and calm.
'Wow I am great at acting.'
"Know each other! I don't have time for this stuff. Hanging out with girls while I can improve my skills."
" than let's train together! Me vs you. If i'm correct you wanted to fight against me  and our battle is still undecided since last time. So let's battle. It will be a good practise for you." You sternly said.
Even though your embarrass you can't have him going in and mess with your plan. Kai is going to have a birthday party and you will make sure for it.
"Fine." He said and walk ahead.
You sighed in relief at least it worked.

'Maybe I will find something for you along the way.'
You  thought following him.
______________________________________

"Hahahha did you see his face. He was shocked guys. Oh man only if we have click a picture of that." Tyson laughed.
"Heheh yeah maybe but let's do this guys. Ariya did her part now it's our turn. Yeah!" Max cheered.
"Yeah!!"
______________________________________

"Okay we are all set. Decorations is done guys!' Max exclaimed.
" yeah how's the feast Ray kenny?" Tyson asked.
"We are down too. Good thing Ariya helped this morning. Also kenny was a great help." Ray said happily.
"I'm pretty sure he will like the food. At least we hope so." Kenny mumbled.
"Oh who cares what he will say. In the end we did it for him as his friends. Mr. Grumpy need to chill and have fun." Tyson huffed.
"And he better be greatful for this" he continued.
"C'mon Tyson we all know kai he might not like it but atleast we will make him little happy." Max patted on his shoulder.
"Oh guys they are coming!" Kenny said while looking outside.
"Okay let's turn off the light and you guys have the confetti right?" Tyson asked.
"Yeah. Let's go hide guys." Ray told tab others.
______________________________________

"........."
"............."
Both you and Kai were walking in silence. You were tired. That battle drained you completely.
Kai won which was oblivious. Even though you were better than before but you were still behind him.
It was all about stamina which you lack.
It was great battle you for sure you pushed Kai to his max and he knows that too.
But after winning he decide to leave immediately and you weren't sure about others. What if they weren't prepared. So.....
You latch onto his hands and drag him towards the market to look for something.
"Hey! What's up with you now. We battled and it's enough for today."

"W-well yeah but that doesn't mean we are done. I want to look around and your coming with me!"

"No I -"

"I wasn't asking we are going so you better comply!" Without any further you drag him  towards the market side.
"......how annoying. Since when you get so pushy..." He mumbled.
______________________________________

You both walk around the whole market and without him knowing you bought something. He might know you did buy something but he was probably going to let it pass.
Than you drag him toward a restaurant and eat food.
You both were quiet most of the time but he didn't protested about anything.
' I was really pushy today. I just drag him without his consent he  must be annoyed.' You thought looking down.
"Kai.."
"You.."
"Huh?"
You both face eachother.
"You go ahead." You motion him to continue.
"You. What was all this. Although it was oblivious you were trying to distract me but for what? " He asked. You two continue to walk  infront of the hotel.
"Yeah kind of but it's nothing bad. I assure you." You mumbled.
"......"
You watch him. What are you thinking Kai?
"Kai!" You call for him.
"What now? If it's again all tha than- huh?" He stop himself and look toward the little box in your hand.
It was red and wrapped in yellow ribbon.
"Happy birthday!" You said smiling.
You hand him the box.
"I know I know  you don't want anything and could care less about these stuff. But I have to give you something. I even gifted a couple of food coupons to Tyson on his birthday afer you match" you said not looking at him.
"I don't celebrate birthdays and I don't need your gift either." He scoffs.
' what can i expect for him...but...Man I lost myself in the moment!! I was supposed to give it after cake cutting.' You look down.
"Seriously what's wrong if I give you one! And it's a useful for you!! It's brand new launcher which will be great for your bey!!Better accept it because it was hard for look around the mart to find it!!" You glared.

"...fine but don't expect anything. Cuz it's not my problem you did this." He said.

"I will not. Just you being happy is enough for me and I can see you were relieved that someone wished..." You mumbled which he did not hear since he was inside.
______________________________________

Kai and you make your way toward the room you were staying in.
As he opened the door of living room you noticed evrything was dark.
Not paying any mind to this kai move forward to turn the lights on.
While you shift towards other who guide you through dark.
As kai turn the lights you all cheered

"Surprise!! Happy birthday Kai!!

He gasps lightly and found everyone smiling at him and singing him a birthday song.
Max and Tyson's decoration wa spot on while the cake was looking delicious!
Mr.d were also present and wish him Happy birthday.
He keep silent and look towards you shooting you a glare.
'Ofcourse I should have expected this. If she know than other would know too. Who even asked these guys to do this. I was fine without them celebrating!'
" hey c'mon kai! You should cut the cake! Ray and kenny prepared this." Max happily cheered.
"Yeah! But Ariya was the one who make this we just touch up!" Kenny happily said and Ray agreed.
'Oh if you haven't said anything it would be nice guys. He doesn't look fond of the idea.." You sweat drop.
"No thanks. I don' t want anything. Neither cake nor your happy birthday's wishing." Kai said and left.
"Hey! What's up with the attitude. A little thank would have been nice. We did all this only for you." Tyson shout.
"Great just great." He huffed.
"We know he wouldn't appreciate the idea but.....we tried  in the end." Max said.
You sighed and mercy towards his room
"Ariya wait! Maybe we should." Ray call out but you shook your head.
"I know we shouldn't force him but trust me he need to. We are celebrating his birthday whether he likes it or not"

'Curse that Voltaire and Boris for ruining Kai's life!! He would be happy and having fun if they didn't abuse him.'

"Kai...look I know you don't want to talk and celebrate with us. But please you can cut the cake and leave we won't push you. So please can you come out.." You softly said hoping he would at least answer.
"Kai.. Please just once we are teammates and think of you as our friend. It doesn't matter how you behave with us and try to push us away. We just want to do this cuz we  care about you. We wanted to make sure you have fun. Please. Kai At least say-" you stop when the door opened.
"Huh....kai?" You mumbled.
"Shut it. Your being annoying." He glared and you look down.
"But I-"
" say another word and forget about me coming for your stupid party. " 

You kept silent but you were happy that he atleast agree for this.

"I'll cut the cake and that's it." He said and leave.

"Yeah..hehe" you chuckled and followed him towards the living room.

Everyone looked happy and relieved.

In the end kai have to stay for the whole party since other didn't let him leave.They give him his gifts and for Tyson he give Kai a birthday card. It was good in my opinion it was at least meaningful.

But the most surprising part was

When you caught him smiling.

A tiny one but his eyes said he was happy..

(Image is not mine finds d it on pinterest so credit to the rightful owners)

"I'm glad you have fun. Even if you don't want to admit."

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

688K 2.6K 65
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
3.2M 40.6K 178
Imagines/Oneshots about you and that special man in your life! :) ✓ Completed ✓ ⚠️ = Smut!!! *All these are my work copy righted by me! PL...
136K 4.5K 56
'Dysfunctional: not operating normally or properly' That was one way to describe Clara Campbells family. Dysfunctional; not operating properly. That...
83.6K 3.2K 38
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.