4/5- I Need You (ON HOLD)

By luvvbread

Highschool sweethearts, the couple of the bunch, they loved one another and cherished each other like gold. H... More

๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐ต๐‘’๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”...
๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข~
แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแด›แดส€แด ส™แด‡ษขษชษด๊œฑ~
๐˜‹๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต.
๐’๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฐ.
The Breakup.
Fuck it
Delusional.
๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹.
๐™Œ๐™ช๐™ž๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™‡๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก๐™–๐™—๐™ฎ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™—๐™จ...
Partner.
All Goes Well?
Just For Tonight.
๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐๐š๐œ๐ค...
๐ธ๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰! ๐Ÿฃ/๐Ÿฅ
๐ธ๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰! 2/๐Ÿฅ
Suspicious.
Dead End?
Doubt...
Friend or Foe?
Love = Insanity

๐ธ๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰! 3/๐Ÿฅ

72 6 4
By luvvbread

Chaeryeong's P.O.V

"I'm going to get something to drink" Yeji says before walking off to the bar to order something.

Nodding, me and Ryujin head over to the dance floor full of chanting and carefree young adults. A popular song plays and catches everyones attention, couples grind on the dance floor, groups of girls sway their hips as groups of boys dance and enjoy their time as well. The whole banquet resembled a teen party except with fancy dresses and suits. I smile at the feel of Ryujin's back on mine, we dance together, spinning around each other as we catch a bit of attention.

I've got to admit, I've been having more fun than I thought I would.

It felt like a breath of fresh air, even more than that.

My heart wasn't heavy, my hands weren't clammy or tense.

I was just a woman in my 20s enjoying a party.

I giggle as I shimmy towards Ryujin, she looks at me wide eyed, probably never excepting something like that from me. We laugh and chant along with the crowd of people on the dance floor as the beat of the song picks up. "WOOO!" I hear people cheer around me, holding Ryujin's hand, I am spectacle about how rough and big it suddenly is.

I pay no mind probably due to the champagne.

"Chaer-" The sound of someone's voice calling my name is cut off by the loud music and loud cheering.

And I don't notice.

Continuing my fun, my heart races and the jumping and dancing around is exhilarating. Letting go of Ryujin's hand I somehow end up dancing with some guy.

Except he feels too familiar.

Looking up at his face, my eyes widen when I am met with Jisung's piercing ones. His hands are on my waist as I abruptly stop dancing in a crowd of dancing people. The music quickly drowns out of my ears and am reminded of that moment at the party. When he pulled me away from Taehyun, I felt bad slightly but at the same time, we weren't exclusive.

He was just a distraction.

And not a very good one.

"Shit" I curse under my breath, as I break eye contact. Jisung looked as handsome as ever, his suit jacket was taken off and all he was left with was his ruffled white blouse and slightly undone tie. Patting his tie, I did so as if it would calm down the roaring argument that could happen, but there was no avoiding it. Over the past few days at school, I could see him trying to approach me but I would just avoid him.

Regret and guilt pool out of my heart like an open wound.

"Shit indeed" Jisung finally says.

Removing his hands from my waist, I close my eyes for a moment before opening them again.

'It's time I tell him now'

"I'm-" I'm interrupted by...Ryujin's hand?

No, that rough and bigger hand wasn't Ryujin's.

It's Taehyun's hand.

"What business do you have with her?" Turning around, I am met with Taehyun's tall build behind me. His hand is on my lower back and his touch parts my lips slightly. "Who do you think you are? And why are you always around Chaeryeong?" There's an edge to Jisung's voice and it scares me. People around us seem to notice because of the quick glances I keep seeing. The last thing I need is for a fight to erupt. "I'm her ex, what about you? A sneaky link? Or are you just a distraction?" My eyes seem to impossibly widen even more, and I punch Taehyun's arm slightly.

"Taehyun" I warn, looking up at him with narrowed eyes. All I get in return is a sassy eye roll, and it makes me turn to face Jisung again.

"I'm sorry, okay. I'll explain late-" To my surprise, Jisung cuts me off with loath in his tone. "No, I want an explanation right now! You express interest in me, kiss me and touch me but than want nothing to do with me!" I open my mouth to speak but Taehyun does first. I can feel the hurt Taehyun feels by the mention of me kissing and touching Jisung, his hand leaves my lower back and I realize how cold it is.

"Are you done? 'Cause clearly this conversation is going nowhere" Taehyun deadpans and I think it snapped something in Jisung because now his attention is on Taehyun. Closing the gap, Jisung practically sandwiches me and Taehyun together as he gets closer. "What is your problem?" Jisung asks, hands balled into fists and now gaining some more attention.

"You. I actually have important shit that me and her need to talk about but you're wasting my precious time" I feel Taehyun's hand hug the side of my waist and I make no move to take his hand off. I know Jisung saw the action and I can tell by the way his eyes drop to see his hands on my waist.

He gulps in anger, jaw clenched.

I wronged him.

Badly.

I could feel an apology dipping out of my mouth but for some reason nothing would come out.

"We're done Chaeryeong."

Once Jisung had pushed through the crowd and left, I whipped my head towards Taehyun. Anger filled my expression and I could tell how unapologetic he felt, it made me mad.

I'm not sure why, but it's probably because I couldn't right a wrong like I couldn't suppress my pride and just listen.

I've made so many mistakes, with this rekindled relationship between me and Taehyun, or with the supposed honest conversations me and Yuna have had.

It's all wrong, and I feel wrong.

It's as though emotions are rushing through me as they did then. Then I wasn't able to think straight, logical notions didn't matter, and Taehyun was the clear bad guy. However, that wasn't the case and it's happening once again.

My firsts ball up, and I scowl at Taehyun.

At first I'm sure he was a bit taken aback but he relaxes his features. "Now that that's over with, I need to talk to you. It's important-" I push him, harshly and with force. I get some stares at the action as Taehyun bumps into a couple of people who are probably having the time of their life. Storming away from the crowd, I angrily stomp out from the dance floor and instead head over to the bar.

I notice Lia and Soobin dancing sweetly.

They look like a married couple and a part of me is glad Soobin's found someone. I remember him not really being happy with Ye Won, although I don't know the reason. I know they were better as friends. Gulping, I notice the chocolate fountain that has a fruit stand next to it.

A couple stands there cutely sharing chocolate covered blueberries and strawberries. The girl kisses her girlfriend on the cheek and they both giggle looking at each other with utter love in their eyes.

Licking my lips I close my eyes.

I'll cry if I don't.

Gosh, I miss being loved.

I'm about to call it a night and text the girls, maybe even try to find Jisung to apologize. That's until I hear footsteps behind me.

"Wanna share fruits and dance like them?" Asked Taehyun, annoyance spiked me at the nonchalance in his tone. "How could you act so indifferent after being so inexcusably rude?!" I snap at him, I turn around and quickly realize how close we are. So close that our chests are almost touching.

I can see and maybe even feel his breathing.

"I don't care" Taehyun responds, looking down with his hands in his pockets. Brows furrowing even more, I shake my head. I give up, this is pointless. "This is-this is hopeless. You're hopeless" I mutter, disgust hiding my true feelings of regret for that sentence. However, it seems Taehyun has already figured out how I work by instead of looking shocked and hurt, he ends up pinning me with a glare of his own.

"Watch your mouth. The only reason I put up with your anger issues and insults is because I love you, don't take advantage of that."

It's silent for a moment.

We're just staring at each other with false emotions.

Faces filled with what seems like plain irritation, but our eyes contrast that by showcasing our true feelings.

Compassion and longing.

I almost close the distance between us when Taehyun takes a lengthy glance at my lips.

'Lord help me' I pray to myself whilst I turn away, my heart beating rapidly and my breathing getting hoarse.

"So much for hating me" Taehyun murmurs, a smile on his face as if to say 'I still got it'

Suddenly remembering, I give him a quick look before looking away. Surveying the rest of the room, "What did you want to talk to me about?" My gaze shifts to my nails but moves again to now land on Taehyun. I lean against the wall when he turns towards me, leaning one side of his body on the wall while facing me. "I overheard something weird. It might be related to your dad" Having caught my attention, I stop avoiding his eyes and anticipate what he heard.

"I was walking around and saw my father and my lawyer talking" Taehyun knows the assumption I make when I widen my eyes, we stare at each other. He nods, confirming my thought. "Yes he was my lawyer when the incident happened," I nod, listening to his words. "Anyway, you know I don't have the best relationship with my father. But he said something like 'my son may be a problem' I was confused in every sense of the word."

My breathing hitches, me and Taehyun still continue to hold each others stare as this conversation continues. The tension in my limbs tighten immensely because what could he possibly mean, it doesn't make sense.

What could Mr. Kang and his lawyer have to do with my dad's death?

"Then my lawyer responded with something that implied that they made sure of something, but I couldn't hear anymore of their conversation."

Nodding, I look away first and am surprised that I am less sad and more intrigued.

A long moment of silence passes between us.

We don't talk we just dwell on what he told me as we look out at everyone having such a good time.

"Taehyun." I call, catching his attention.

"Yes, Chaer" He responds in such a sweet tone, but also teasing in a way.

"Would it be okay if we interrogated our parents? Like I would interrogate your dad, while you interrogate my mom."

Taehyun's brows furrow, not in confusion but in a way that tells me he doesn't agree with the idea.

"I don't think-" Smiling at him, I pat his shoulder as I slowly walk past him. "You don't need to think. Just listen, please" I end off my sentence with a lighter tone to put enthusiasm into it. "Fine, but I don't want to do this because my father is a horrible, horrible person. He could make you feel despicable with just a few words. Trust me, I would know" Something in what he just said hurts me in a way I have felt. I used to always feel for Taehyun back in the past, I mean we were both going through so much.

I haven't felt that in a long time.

"I can handle myself and your dad. I mean I handled you didn't I?" I rest my forearm on his shoulder, slightly putting my body weight on him.

"You only handled me because I let you. And I'd let you do it again" He smiles, his black hair and beautiful face clouding my thoughts away from my suspicions and plans. Leaning closer, he looks down at my eyes before looking lower to my lips.

As if searching for confirmation.

However, I turn my head away with my eyes shut.

They squeeze themselves in a way that feels like I'm in denial.

Which I'm not.

'Yes I am.'

Instead, Taehyun settles for my cheek.

Kissing all over that side of my face and lowering to my jaw.

I breathe in a deep breath.

"Chaeryeong, Chaeryeong, Chaeryeong." He whispers my name like it's a blessing. As if it's the best thing that's ever happened to him. It's intimate and soothing, serene and exciting.

Slowly, he begins to wrap his arms around my torso and I almost let myself feel more than intimacy and the peace that I find through his kisses.

"Taehyun...no not right now" Whilst I mutter the words I do not mean, I also push him away slightly.

"When then? Tell me when..." Giving him a sad look, I shake my head and shrug my shoulders at the same time.

"I don't know when."

Hiiiii!!!!!

It's been quite a while and I'm sorry 😅

I've been lazy lol

But anyway I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Obviously you guys can tell so far that Chaeryeong when feeling an intense emotion like anger or sadness, she doesn't think logically so she usually blames and takes it out on whoever's in front of her.

Our girly needs to work on it and she will.

Anyway, things are about to get even more interesting. Chaeryeong will go to interrogate Taehyun's dad and Taehyun will go interrogate Chaeryeong's mom. It will happen in the same chapter (probably next chapter) and at the same time.

See y'all then!!!!

Thank you for all your support. I adore all the votes and comments I get, thank you so much!!!!

MEMES!!!!

❤️🧡💛💚🩵💙💜🩷🤍

(●'◡'●)ノ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.7K 3.9K 41
Finally our lips parted but he was still holding my face, โI didn't even imagine, my first kiss will be with the sweet lips like this! I'm lucky to k...
14.6K 2.2K 57
๐Ÿ…ฑ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…น๐Ÿ†„๐Ÿ…ฝ ๐Ÿ”ž ยนโธโบ | แดฐสณแตƒแตแตƒ | แดฟแต’แตแตƒโฟแถœแต‰ Half a year has passed since Choi Yeonjun and Kang Taehyun separated from their relationship on probation. Du...
2.4K 152 15
"Winter Falls The snow falls, purer than anything Falls I'll try to erase everything about you that still remains with me" "I loved you" -- In which...
15.3K 762 33
Choi Soobin x Kang Taehyun It wasn't your super clichรฉ love story. Taehyun wasn't a popular jock while Soobin was an unpopular nerdy kid. More like...