Wenclair oneshots

By urdemonix_child

This being #1 in "whyamiwritingthis" is wild ๐Ÿ’€ I wrote these at 3am feel free to bully me, votes and comment... More

The Worthlessness of Grey
The Comfort of Rain
Hades
In Sickness and Health
Humiliation
Little Dragon
Start with Snow
This Moment
Even at Her Worst
Rules (Are Meant to Be Broken)
Peace
Words Unsaid
Beautiful and Scorned
Turning of Pages
Wounds, Murder Hornets, and Questionably Learned Skills
Gift
Wenclair Christmas pt1
Wenclair Christmas pt2
Wenclair Christmas pt3
Wenclair Christmas pt4
Wenclair Christmas pt5
Perfect Match - what a joke
Are you tired of me yet? (I'm a little sick right now..)
Pride
Caladrius
Caught
Don't Forget To (Bleed So Slowly)
And I Would Rather Be the Stray (Than Be Nothing To No One At All)
I Bite My Tongue (It's A Bad Habit)
how do you like your coffee? like i like my women
you're the only beauty i don't want to strangle
Cupid's Second Chance
sweet of twigs and twine
(Who says) I'm alone
Exercise
When the Sun and Moon share the same sky
baby, you could be the death of me (literally)
please leave your earphones in so i can confess my love to you
Cute Aggression
you hold the key(s) to my heart
It's just a dumb little kitty hat!
The indelible mark
Desperate measures
You have my heart (or, how to care for your Addams loved one)
Imperfect day
It's okay to be different (so am I)
Killer Teeth
Blood of the Covenant
I wasn't afraid before I met you
The babysitter
If you smell something burning, it's my heart
What is this feeling?
Addams & Co
You shine all through my rain
Bringing life
I just died in your arms
Silent night, cursed night
Where there are wolves, ravens will follow
Seasons in the sun
I'm home where you are
Summer's end
You're my favorite color
An addams reunion
Suave
Valentine
Permission
Thunderstorm
You Make My Yuletide Gay
Green skin
Together we will see how lovely heaven will be.
Hershey's Kisses
Tag, You're Hit
Old Books, Ink, with a Hint of Arsenic
The Cellist
Confession Via Taylor Swift
Gift of The Wolf
you've done your dirt and you've dug your graves
Sleep Schedules
After All These Years
Chocolate is the Best Way to Say 'I Love You'
Addams and Eve
Checkmate
The Nightmares of a Wolf pt1
The Nightmares of a Wolf pt2
The Nightmares of a Wolf pt3
On the Edge
Wednesday feels guilt
A Stand-Up Gal
Thoughts and Prayers
Sweet, Sweet Revenge
Cherry Flavored Conversations
A Prank Gone Horribly... Right?
Are You Going to Claim Your Prize?
50 shades of red
On a Valentine's Day (I used to be my own protection)
I Need You More Than I Want to
It's the Uniform, Isn't it?
Finding Rainbwoes
what am I to someone like you?
Breaking Down Walls
Hopeless Woemantics
hiding behind the truth
love will have its sacrifices
I want to sleep on every piece of fuzz and stuffing that comes out of you
some things hurt worse than dying
a little cowardice can occasionally pay off
choose your poison (it won't harm you)
a rather loose definition of allergies
a room to be yourself in
the hypocrisy of being in love with a thief
Dancing On My Own
but I stay when you're lost
why'd you have to go and make me like you
the dark's not taking prisoners tonight
i don't feel like going home now Pt1
i don't feel like going home now Pt2

Teacher's Pet

1.2K 26 39
By urdemonix_child

I literally do not want to post this i hate it sm but oh well 🥲

Summary:
Enid Sinclair, a werewolf student at Nevermore University. Well liked and fairly popular.
Wednesday Addams, a witch/seer working at Nevermore University. A teacher on the occult and history. Very popular among the students, especially a young blond werewolf.

If you don't like your fics having a Teacher/Student relationship then I suggest a skip for this chapter. No smut but tension (there will probably never be smut okay so if ur horny find another fic to read)

Every year there was a new batch of students, but not every year did a dark, cold, heartless woman stride on campus as if she owned it.

Almost every student knew about Professor Wednesday Addams. The youngest teacher at Nevermore University. She was 26 years old and hot. She was around 5'3 inches, with black hair and dark brown eyes. A stare that could kill, and a sharp tongue. This quickly made the woman the most popular teacher, but that didn't equate to being the most liked. Like most professors, she reviewed the semester's syllabus and set some rules.

"To pass this class, you must pull your weight and then some. I do not tolerate half-assed work or accept it if it is past due. Do not come to me asking for extra credit. Because if you do, it better be accompanied by a doctor's note explaining why you can not get above a subpar grade. That is not to say that you can not redo your work, learn from your mistakes and adapt or die. Or, in this case, fail."

Before the last word was spoken, a handful of students left to switch classes. And as a class in high demand, the seats were filled the next day.

Her lectures on the occult were hard to keep up with, as students took notes vigorously in time with the Addams' "swim or drown" mentality. And her classes on outcast history were just as difficult. It was as if she wanted to torture her students.

However, one blond werewolf saw it differently.

Enid Sinclair is a Nevermore University sophomore studying to get her bachelor's degree in social business and major in costume design. Well-liked among her peers, and her blog, "The Wolf That Cried", is a central hub for everything that happens at Nevermore. Though, only her close friends knew she was the blog's writer. She had to keep it private, mainly because it would sometimes cause tension at the school, and it had a special tab dedicated to one teacher in particular. "The Mind of Professor Addams."

She sat in the middle of the room, not quite in the center, and more toward the front. She believed this seat was the best to see the board, listen to the professor and admire her. All the while, she was jotting down important points in the lecture. If she didn't understand something, she would look it up in the textbook later. At her side was Yoko, her favorite vampire and best friend, who seemed to be cursing under her breath as she scribbled almost everything the professor said.

"Why don't you just record the lecture? Saves you time and a headache." Enid giggled softly.

"Well, unlike you, I need this class for my credits. And this bitch is running circles around us, so excuse me while I-"

"Ms. Tanaka. Do you care to teach the class what circle you need to summon a demon?"

Wednesday stared the two girls down with annoyance at having interrupted her lecture. The stare didn't end as Wednesday leaned on her podium, filling the room with dominance and grace. Enid felt a chill run down her spine and settle low in her abdomen while Yoko sank into her chair, trying to hide. As silence fell on the class, Enid struggled with herself to stay quiet.

(Don't do it. Don't do it. Keep your head down. Don't do it.) "That's a trick question, Professor." (FUCK!)

The raven's eyes snapped and narrowed at the blond, and Enid quickly continued.

"The circle is more of a binding, a glue if you will. It keeps the ritual in place, while the runes are what convey the purpose. Without the runes, the ritual is nullified and ends. However, runes don't just summon demons. They can summon the dead, spirits, and the ascended or even communicate between planes."

"I do not recall asking you, Ms. Sinclair." The shorter woman stated tonelessly.

(This is a get-out-of-jail card! Stop while you're ahead!)

"Well, you took the time out of your day to ask a specific question. I believe someone should have the decency to answer, no?" Though she spoke calmly and confidently, Enid's body was shaking.

Enid felt her heart nearly stop when she noticed the barely perceptible twitch of a smile on the professor's lips.

(She smiled? Did she smile at me? SHE SMILED AT ME?!) Enid felt every bone in her body vibrate with excitement, and if she had her tail out, it would be wagging to the point of falling off.

"Hmm, intelligent and wise. A rare thing for someone your age these days. Wouldn't you agree, Ms. Tanaka?"

(Oh, shit.) The werewolf was slightly scared to face her friend, realizing she had just thrown the vampire under the bus.

Yoko's usually pale face was now flush with betrayal, offense, and embarrassment. A pang of guilt soured the blond's happy victory. Not enough for Enid to regret her actions, but enough to apologize later.

The vampire mumbled a "yes" before the teacher continued her lecture.

Enid, caught in a state of joy and excitement, couldn't focus on what Wednesday was saying. She could only see the faintest of smiles on replay in her mind. Were those dimples she saw? The werewolf was already coming up with ideas for her blog. "Stone Cold Professor Warms up to Student." or "Addams Complements Young Werewolf and Smiles."

(No, that smile was for me, and me alone.) She felt a bit silly, being possessive over a smile. But Enid didn't care. That smile was for her. Then a new string of ideas threaded into the thoughts.

(That smile was for me. I caused that smile. I wonder if I can do it again.) and with that, Enid took a deep breath, and a look of newfound determination rested in her eyes.

***

Wednesday wasn't blind. She could see the way students looked at her. Some with contempt or disdain, and most with lust or hunger. She knew one of her students had started blogging about her, though she didn't know who. But it wasn't like she cared, not until this moment.

This blogger had written about her teaching techniques. How she conducted herself during lectures and the occasional moment about the outfit she wore that day. But this crossed some line in the raven's mind.

Professor Addams Has a Teacher's Pet?!?

Something in the raven seethed at the title. She never played favorites, especially with her students.

Does Professor Wednesday Addams have a soft side for one of her students? It would seem so.

After the events of a lecture two weeks ago, where Enid Sinclair showed off her knowledge and showed up Yoko Tanaka, things have gotten interesting between the cold teacher and the warm werewolf. Enid has brought in a few snacks for the professor and has even complimented the woman outright. Of course, this is all normal behavior from the blond, but what do we say about the praises from the short dark king?

Nothing? I think not.

Wednesday scoffed at the screen after reading "short". What praise had she given?

On top of calling Enid intelligent and wise, four major instances have occurred. (I won't include the small nods of acknowledgment, glances between the two when a question is asked, how Enid greets the professor at the beginning of class, and how the professor has started saying goodbye to the blond when she leaves.)

One where Enid had answered a tricky question meant to stump the whole class. "I am surprised you know that, Ms. Sinclair." We all know that means "good job" in Addams speak.

(Mmm, I do remember that...) Wednesday thought with a scowl.

The second is when an essay was passed back out, and Addams mentioned that Sinclair was the only student to receive above an 85%. "You should all strive to push yourselves. Ms. Sinclair, you could do better, but I found your paper to be above average." I mean, that with the little nod (adorable, by the way) is screaming, "I enjoyed reading your essay".

Wednesday felt her cheeks warm very slightly, as that observation wasn't far from the truth. (No, I want all my students to succeed.) But the seer didn't ponder if she would have said the same to any other student. She knew she wouldn't have.

Thirdly, the professor has taken to asking the blond harder questions than other students. Some would say she's singling the werewolf out to mock or embarrass her. However, when Enid does become stumped on one of these questions, the professor won't open the question for other students like she's done in the past. Instead, she will wait as the werewolf looks through her notes. That beautiful woman is patient for no one. No one except for Enid Sinclair.

Wednesday had it in her mind to find the writer of this blog and gut them because lobotomizing the entire student population was... doable, but it would take too much time.

And lastly, Professor Addams admitted that she had made a mistake when the werewolf pointed it out, then addressed the blond by her first name! "It seems I have. Thank you for informing me, Enid." LIKE OMG!

What I wouldn't give to hear the dimpled goddess say my name.

That line caused Wednesday to nearly spit out the coffee she had been sipping on. Only the raven's family knew she had dimples, having only smiled at their pain. The teacher wracked her memories to try and recall when she had smiled on campus. And then it hit her.

Two days ago, when her class took a quiz, everyone's heads were down and focused on the test. All except Enid Sinclair.

The raven knew the werewolf would sneak glances at her, yet something in the blond had grown bold. Usually, the girl would look down or away before she thought she would be caught. This time, however, when the seer caught Enid outright memorizing her, she gave a wide beaming smile.

Wednesday was stunned for a second before she raised a brow at the taller girl with a smirk, then nodded to the quiz in front of the blond. Silently saying, "Really? Get back to your work." The blush that accompanied the werewolf's gasp made Wednesday realize what she had just done.

(Why did I let her off so quickly? Why did I smile at her? What made it so easy to smile at her?) Wednesday had an idea of the answer, but she would never admit it without definitive evidence.

***

(Shit. Shit! SHIT!)

Enid knew there was no getting out of this mess. Of all the things Wednesday hated, tardiness was the worst crime. And either by fate or a malevolent being, Enid woke up late and was now sprinting to class. She tried sneaking in, but damn her classmates! They all spun in their seats to see who dared come to class late. Worst of all, it interrupted Wednesday's lecture, and the dark woman did not look happy. Well, her happy face was flat and expressionless, but this stare was colder, and Enid could feel the noose tightening around her neck.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"Take your seat and see me after class, Sinclair." The raven said, devoid of emotion and without a twitch or turn in the blond's direction.

And like that, Enid was a dead girl on borrowed time. Every student avoided looking at her as she walked past and sat in her seat. Yoko was the only one to acknowledge her.

"What flowers would you like on your casket?"

Enid felt dead inside for the whole class as Wednesday had ignored her to the point she wondered if she was real. But time wasn't on her side today, and Enid panicked when the lecture ended. She knew trying to sneak out wouldn't work, and hiding wasn't an option. Maybe she could jump out the window? It might work, they were only on the third floor, and she was a werewolf. Practically immortal, right?

Before she could even get out of her seat, Wednesday looked at her for the first time today, and it glued the blond to the chair. Something was different. It was in the eyes. They were almost soft.

"Close the door. I do not need more students interrupting me." Wednesday said while walking to her office.

It took a second for the werewolf to realize she and the professor were the only two left. Even Yoko had abandoned her. A soft whimper left her lips as she stood and closed the door to the class. Now there was no way for anyone to help if she got murdered. The door wasn't locked. Only every one of Wednesday's students knew not to open the door out of class hours. Step after step, Enid eyed the window, and she so desperately wanted to run. But the punishment would be worse the next time they saw each other if she did. So, the werewolf took a deep breath and entered the office. She wouldn't die a coward.

"Hmm, I hoped you would have ran. I do like a good chase, though, they all end the same," the teacher said, putting away a stack of papers before looking at the blond, "Tell me why you were late today, Sinclair."

There it was again. Not "Ms. Sinclair" or "Enid" like usual. No, this was like a drill Sargent talking to their subordinate. Enid had no power here.

"I apologize, professor. I-it won't happen again." Enid said, trying to resolve the matter quickly.

"I did not ask for an apology. I asked why you were late."

The room almost felt constricting when the raven leaned back against her desk, crossing her arms as she moved away from Enid. The seer's eyes were hard set on the blond, and she felt something buzz at the attention.

(Not right now, damn...)

"I... I woke up later than usual, forgot to set my alarm, needed breakfast, and couldn't find my keys... It was just one of those days." Enid hoped the shorter woman would take it as an explanation rather than an excuse.

There was a short pause, and the werewolf could see the tension leave Wednesday's shoulders as they fell slightly. And it occurred to Enid that she nearly missed the same thing when she entered the class.

As a gossip blogger, Enid had trained her mind to pick up and catch any Freudian slip she might see or hear. First, she saw Wednesday facing the class with tense shoulders and back. Then, when her classmates turned to look at her, it broke her attention on the raven. But by the time she looked back again, Wednesday was more relaxed. Her shoulders were loose, and her back rested on itself. And if her werewolf senses were to be trusted, and they usually were, Enid had also heard a soft exhale from the professor.

(Was she worried about me?)

"Well, do not let it happen again, Enid. I dislike when my student is late."

(Her student. Hers. She was worried about her student.)

"You were worried..." Enid didn't mean to say it out loud, but the reaction it garnered brought a smile to her lips.

Wednesday snapped her eyes to the blond and felt her ears burn slightly. She could deny the accusation, but after reading the blond's blog, she knew it wouldn't convince the werewolf.

"Yes, I worry about all my students."

"Enough to make up stories about why they would be late?" Enid asked with a smug grin.

The question was a shot in the dark, but the way the seer's face turned faintly red made Enid confident she had struck a cord.

Wednesday didn't answer. Partly because she was stunned by the bold move and partly because she knew the answer was no. What was worse was that she felt her control of the situation slipping from her grasp. Enid took a step forward, and the pressure in the atmosphere caused her to gasp quietly. But the new smirk on the blond's lips meant she had heard the sound. Damn her werewolf genes.

The blond took another step, and this time, it was a bit much for the raven.

"Enid, sit down."

Wednesday hadn't noticed that her hands were now gripping the edge of her desk until Enid pulled the chair meant for guests behind her and sat down. The look in those crystal blue eyes had the raven muttering curses. Where did she get off looking at her teacher like that?

"Stop..."

Enid only tilted her head, almost like a little puppy that heard a new sound. Wednesday grumbled at the thought. She knew she could leave at any moment, but she didn't want to. She could tell Enid to go, and Wednesday knew she would listen. But she didn't want that either. And when Enid raised a hand slowly and pressed two fingers on the side of the raven's knee, Wednesday knew she was just that. A raven caught in the wolf's jaws.

"Joder... Maldita loba..."

It was the last thing Wednesday whispered before moving closer to the werewolf. One hand combed through blond hair as the other rested on a solid shoulder, helping the raven balance before moving onto the same chair.

"You need to edit your blog. I don't like how others know I have dimples."

Enid looked shocked for a second before she realized that her teacher/crush had read her blog. More importantly, what she had written about said teacher/crush, and her face nearly turned dark red.

"I- wha- I didn't- I don't- when di-"

"Hush, pup."

Wednesday smirked at the stunned blond, removing the hand on the latter's shoulder and closing her mouth. The small squeak from the blond as lips met caused a hum from the raven. And when Enid wrapped her arms around her waist, Wednesday was reminded of a particular article.

Hmm, teacher's pet, indeed.

Question of the day: what's your favorite subject?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 1.8K 21
I'll write anything you'll request! Don't be afraid to add details to your story :)
899 43 12
this my first time making this hope you enjoy thank you
68.3K 1.3K 17
Wenclair story (Wednesday Addams x Enid Sinclair) Comment any suggestions you have for the story. All my AU probably none of this will happen ever bu...
93.8K 1.5K 32
Wednesday Addams had just finished an intense battle with a supernatural pilgrim, her first kiss was the hyde almost killing her.. BUT after all that...