Wenclair oneshots

By urdemonix_child

This being #1 in "whyamiwritingthis" is wild 💀 I wrote these at 3am feel free to bully me, updates every few... More

The Worthlessness of Grey
The Comfort of Rain
Hades
In Sickness and Health
Humiliation
Little Dragon
Start with Snow
This Moment
Even at Her Worst
Rules (Are Meant to Be Broken)
Peace
Words Unsaid
Beautiful and Scorned
Turning of Pages
Wounds, Murder Hornets, and Questionably Learned Skills
Gift
Wenclair Christmas pt1
Wenclair Christmas pt2
Wenclair Christmas pt3
Wenclair Christmas pt4
Wenclair Christmas pt5
Perfect Match - what a joke
Are you tired of me yet? (I'm a little sick right now..)
Pride
Caladrius
Caught
Don't Forget To (Bleed So Slowly)
And I Would Rather Be the Stray (Than Be Nothing To No One At All)
I Bite My Tongue (It's A Bad Habit)
how do you like your coffee? like i like my women
you're the only beauty i don't want to strangle
Cupid's Second Chance
sweet of twigs and twine
(Who says) I'm alone
Exercise
When the Sun and Moon share the same sky
baby, you could be the death of me (literally)
please leave your earphones in so i can confess my love to you
Cute Aggression
you hold the key(s) to my heart
It's just a dumb little kitty hat!
The indelible mark
Desperate measures
You have my heart (or, how to care for your Addams loved one)
Imperfect day
It's okay to be different (so am I)
Killer Teeth
Blood of the Covenant
I wasn't afraid before I met you
The babysitter
If you smell something burning, it's my heart
What is this feeling?
Addams & Co
You shine all through my rain
Bringing life
I just died in your arms
Silent night, cursed night
Where there are wolves, ravens will follow
Seasons in the sun
I'm home where you are
Summer's end
You're my favorite color
An addams reunion
Suave
Valentine
Permission
Thunderstorm
You Make My Yuletide Gay
Green skin
Together we will see how lovely heaven will be.
Hershey's Kisses
Teacher's Pet
Tag, You're Hit
Old Books, Ink, with a Hint of Arsenic
Confession Via Taylor Swift
Gift of The Wolf
you've done your dirt and you've dug your graves
Sleep Schedules
After All These Years
Chocolate is the Best Way to Say 'I Love You'
Addams and Eve
Checkmate
The Nightmares of a Wolf pt1
The Nightmares of a Wolf pt2
The Nightmares of a Wolf pt3
On the Edge
Wednesday feels guilt
A Stand-Up Gal
Thoughts and Prayers
Sweet, Sweet Revenge
Cherry Flavored Conversations
A Prank Gone Horribly... Right?
Are You Going to Claim Your Prize?
50 shades of red
On a Valentine's Day (I used to be my own protection)
I Need You More Than I Want to
It's the Uniform, Isn't it?
Finding Rainbwoes
what am I to someone like you?
Breaking Down Walls
Hopeless Woemantics
hiding behind the truth
love will have its sacrifices
I want to sleep on every piece of fuzz and stuffing that comes out of you
some things hurt worse than dying
a little cowardice can occasionally pay off
choose your poison (it won't harm you)
a rather loose definition of allergies
a room to be yourself in
the hypocrisy of being in love with a thief
Dancing On My Own
but I stay when you're lost
why'd you have to go and make me like you
the dark's not taking prisoners tonight
i don't feel like going home now Pt1
i don't feel like going home now Pt2

The Cellist

880 24 42
By urdemonix_child

Summary:
Enid's in love with her best friend. But her best friend will be getting married.
Trust the process y'all

She watched her, all standing tall and smiling widely as she chose the cake for the upcoming event. She watched her being giddy at the choice of cake, red velvet, due to how red is her favorite and her partner can't even say no to what she wanted. She tasted the said confectionary treat and smiled wide, it was indeed good though she preferred if it was the lemon cake among them. But of course, she held her tongue, can't ruin the day of her friend.

Enid Sinclair sighed heavily as she watched her best friend since childhood, Yoko Tanaka, choosing a wedding cake for her fiancée, Divina. Her eyes darted from the different sets of sliced cakes to her beloved friend and Divina, being close and lovey, sharing chaste kisses or Divina squealing at the choices of pastry. She held her fork a bit tighter, running her fingers along her left face up her blonde multicolored dyed hair.

'Maybe it's because of my scars.' Enid mumbled softly; fingers traced the four scars she got after a hiking accident with her family. She was lucky enough to even survive a bear attack, earning only the deep scars instead of meeting her maker—her family made sure to keep an eye on her after that incident during their hikes or camping trips. The blonde took a deep sigh, internally wallowing in pity on how her face was marred and the possibility of looking ugly.

"Awww is the cake not up to your liking, draga mea?"

Enid looked up and blue eyes met with a pair of dark-tinted shades. She forced herself to smile and stuck out her tongue. "If Divina hears you calling me my darling yet again, she will probably feed you garlic rice for breakfast again." She teased her friend, Yoko.

"Ugh, we already talked about how I call my close friends draga mea." Yoko poked Enid's nose, smirking. "I did try it the other language, but you hated it, 円ーちゃん" she snickered seeing her blonde friend puffing her cheek in annoyance.

"First off, I google translated that and I'm not round or a currency, second, I rather just be called something like 'Enid my friend!' or 'my beautiful and amazing friend, Enid!', lastly, I'm the only one you call as draga mea, hence Divina was very suspicious of it when you two started dating!" It was true, of all the friends they have, Yoko only called her draga mea or darling in Romanian. Part of her always smile whenever her friend called her that, it makes her heart soar at the thought of the object of her affection calling her such endearment, but also a part of her felt bad because she knew Yoko doesn't feel the same way.

"So better just call me something less... endearing. Happy wife, happy life, right?" The blonde scooped up some icing from the strawberry cake she was tasting and smeared it on Yoko's nose.

"Hey!" The dark-haired girl pulled off her dark-tinted glasses and took the napkin lying on the table and wiped off the icing from her nose. "Yeah, yeah, fine. Anyway, I was able to hire a wedding planner, her name's Parker and she offered a very nice deal too. Well, it was expensive, but she added that she can pitch in another musician to do the wedding march."

"That's interesting. I thought Ajax would play your wedding march? He was practicing the piano and all that."

"He still is, but this Parker girl offered a cellist to accompany it." Yoko took a bite of the yellowish cake from Enid's plate and winced. "Gaah! For someone who is all rainbow and diabetes-inducing sweet personality, your choice of cake is always suspicious. Goddess, that's a bit on the sour side."

Enid giggled and took a bite of her cake. "It's called Limone Santi, it has a lemon filling. It pairs well with coffee."

"No shit... anyway, Divina said we're going for the red velvet cake, so next be meeting with the wedding planner and then the rehearsal dinner."

"Which I want it to be perfect, dear." Divina slinked her arms around the dark-haired woman's waist and kissed her cheek. "How are the cakes, Enid?"

There was a sharp stab in her chest seeing the two being lovey-dovey together. No matter how many years it has been, she still can't get over how Yoko was in love with Divina and not... Enid shook her head and smiled. She was happy for her friend for finding love and she, being the bestest friend there is, will support it. "Gods, Divina! These cakes are amazing! I can take home some of them, right?"

Divina chuckled and nodded her head. "As much as you want. But please be sure not to get yourself in a food coma again, it took me, Bianca, and my yoyobear here to wake you up the next day."

Enid could only rub the back of her neck in embarrassment. It was the day when Yoko proposed, and she was more of dead asleep the next day from the food and the spiked drinks. "It was just one time..."

"C'mon babe, we should stop teasing Enid." Yoko patted her fiancée's hand and gently caresses it. "Although... Are you bringing a plus one on the wedding day?"

"No? I don't have anyone to bring. I told you that already."

"But still! If you find a partner, I'm grilling them first before you can take them!" Yoko said seriously, tilting her shades down and raising her brow. "As your bestest friend in the world, I only want the best for you."

'If you wanted the best, then why are you with her?'

It was the day of meeting the wedding planner and Enid, being Yoko's maid of honor, was there to get her insight as well for the proposal of the wedding details. They were all in a studio and there was a board that looked more like a murder board than wedding details with all the strings pinned from one image to another.

The wedding planner was Parker Needler. The wedding planner with a side buzzcut and braids was good—amazing even. Every detail she proposed was instantly approved by the couple and even Enid herself. Even though the venue was approved, it is a beach wedding, before sunset.

"So, about the musician, you told us, are you sure they are good?" Divina asked, looking at the list of proposed instrumental music that will be played.

Parker looked from her clipboard to Divina and smiled widely. "Oh yes, she is. A cellist. Well, she can also play any instrument, but she agreed to cello to accompany the pianist of your choice. And yes she's very good"

As if on cue, the sound of a cello was being heard from another room. It was deep and reverberating as if those hearing it could only hold their breath as the music continues.

"Ah, she's playing. Would you like to watch?" Parker offered, earning her an approving nod. She led them to the next room where a woman was seated on a chair in the middle of the said room, bow and cello in hand, playing as if she's the only one in the world who could hear it.

Enid attuned her ears to the sound and instantly recognized it. It was different yet she could tell what it was. "Paint It Black." She whispered, earning a sudden screech from the musical instrument and for the music to stop.

Blue meets dark brown.

Enid's breath hitched seeing the woman with twin raven black braids looking at them with a questioning gaze. The cellist wore an all-black and white dress has a pale complexion which Enid wondered if she was sick, or if it was her natural look.

"She looks like an Instagram filter... ouch!" Yoko held her side which Divina elbowed after the comment about the cellist's appearance.

"Heya Wednesday, these will be the couple who booked the event." Parker casually entered the room and gestured at the trio. "Yoko, Divina, Enid, this is Wednesday Addams. She will be playing the cello for the wedding."

Yoko removed her glasses, eyes wide as saucers. "Addams. As in THE Wednesday Addams?! The one who was told to be a musical prodigy and the writer of the famous Viper De La Muerte detective series?!"

Divina raised her brow at the sudden reaction of her fiancée. "You know her, babe?"

"She's Yoko's favorite author. I tried the books, and they are rather... graphic." Enid answered, looking away from the stare of the cellist-slash-author. Wednesday's eyes never left Enid's direction, making the blonde insecure, covering her scarred half with her hair.

Yoko crossed her arms, clearly offended at how Enid thought of the book she read. "I'm telling you draga mea, Viper's just a misunderstood detective but she is hella intelligent and very aware of her surroundings! Oh damn, please sign my book before my wedding, please miss Addams?"

Earning no response from the cellist, Parker cleared her throat and when Wednesday looked at the wedding planner, Parker tilted her head towards the couple and the blonde. "Surely Wednesday will give you an autograph indeed, call it a gift for the newlyweds."

Wednesday nodded, agreeing with Parker. "Ah... It is doable." She agreed in a tone devoid of any enthusiasm or emotion. Her eyes trailed back to the blonde who shied away from her gaze. "Does piccola cucciola also requests an autograph?" her tone was softer, head tilted as she watched the blonde still not meeting her gaze.

Parker balked hearing what Wednesday said and held the cellist's shoulder, squeezing it. "Ahaha Wednesday, why don't you practice a bit more? We apologize for disturbing your practice time." She ushered the three out of the room, leaving Wednesday to play her cello.

The cello music resonated within the studio. It sounded more mellow than the one played before.

Enid heard it and felt like she was floating. It was not like the music she usually listens to. From Loona to Mamamoo, the instrumental that came from the other room sounded more like a serenade. She toned out of what the wedding planner was telling the couple and just listened to the music, imagining the woman in a black and white hue, playing it smoothly.

For once ever since the whole wedding ordeal, Enid found herself to be lost in something else than her feelings for her best friend.

"La Vie En Rose."

Enid looked at the one who spoke and found herself with Parker alone in the room. "Excuse me?"

Parker sat on one of the empty chairs and leaned back. "The music is called La Vie En Rose. Beautiful, isn't it?"

The blonde looked around and found no Yoko or Divina.

"Oh, the couple said they need to go to the bathroom. Women and bathroom, right? Should always be together." Parker snickered and looked at Enid. "So, you're the maid of honor. How is the whole thing? Most MOH I encounter have their share of 'FUCK THIS IS STRESS' stories."

"Ah..." Enid let out a dry chuckle and rubbed the back of her nape. "Nothing so far. Yoko and Divina are great, and they have an amazing bond, so everything is going so well. Especially with your ideas."

"Girl, I'm good like that." Parker winked at Enid and did a finger gun gesture.

The song stopped and then tuned to a different tune. It was slower and mellow yet again. It was as if Enid was being lulled to relax.

"Hmm... ah Fly me to the Moon." Parker rubbed her chin, smirking. "Really interesting, Addams..."

"She's good as you said, miss Needler." Enid was indeed in awe at the so-called practice that the young Addams was doing.

The redhead gently smacks Enid's arm. Please, Parker is fine. Miss Needler is my mother." She winked playfully at Enid and chuckled when the blonde blushed. "And yes, Wednesday's very good with her instruments. I can ask her to play something for you if you want?"

The blonde instantly shook her head, arms waving in a no gesture. "You should ask Yoko and Divina about that. I'm just the maid of honor!"

"Ask us what?" Divina first came back, Yoko following suit, fixing her clothes.

Enid saw the reddish mark on Yoko's neck, and she felt like her chest was stabbed. She forced herself to smile at the couple. "Oh, Parker is offering to have Wednesday play any request for you two."

Parker though let out a light cough, avoiding eye contact with the couple. "Well with Wednesday's approval that is." She stood up and approached the couple "So, are we all set for the wedding preparation? I can always do any revisions anytime."

Yoko and Divina talked a bit more with Parker, requesting a few revisions indeed. Enid, on the other hand, excused herself and told the couple she be getting some coffee at the nearby café.

Seated by the back area of the café named Weathervane, the blonde has her head on the table, sighing heavily as she tried her best to avoid breaking down. It has been years since she decided not to pursue her best friend. Weighing the friendship more than a romantic route. Part of her regretted the idea, yet a part of her wanted it as it is.

And now Yoko will marry her college sweetheart. A mutual friend of theirs. She already accepted the facts, yet her heart still clings to her best friend. Dating here and there didn't work as she still craved the feelings of a certain dark-haired woman.

"I'm such a coward..." Enid mumbled; eyes closed as she held back the tears.

"Hmmm, I disagree. To have such beautiful markings and still live to tell the tale is a clear sign of bravery and strength."

The blonde instantly sat up and looked at who suddenly spoke. She was sure that she was alone at the back of the café.

Blue meets dark brown again.

"Uhh..." Enid was speechless as she stared at the woman in black and white, holding a tray with a tall cup of steaming beverage and a plate of cake.

"Is this seat taken?" Wednesday gestured the adjacent seat from Enid.

Looking around, Enid saw there were a lot of empty seats, but the famous cellist was there before her, asking if the one in front of her was free. She nodded silently which the woman with braids took as approval to occupy the empty space.

"Rather surprising to see you alone. Did the couple not inform you they were leaving?" Wednesday placed the drink and the plate on the table, shoving the tray aside.

"Ah... T-they texted me about it."

"And you are now here, alone, wallowing in your feelings?" Wednesday took a bite of her cake.

"Hey, I'm not—"

"Your eyes showed they are on the verge of tears. If I am to guess, it is the Romanian woman." Wednesday cut Enid off, then offered another clean fork to the blonde and pushed the plate gently toward Enid.

"How did you—you know what, never mind." Enid took the offered utensil and took a bite of the cake. She gasped as it was a lemon-flavored cake, the same one as the Limone Santi she had. "Wow, this is good!"

"A perfect pair with coffee, if you ask me." Wednesday watched the blonde savor the cake, both hands holding the cup of hot coffee, covering her lips. "You can talk to me if you prefer. In return, you grace me with your presence. Your scars, they are beautiful." Her tone was soft and genuine, and it earned her a choking reaction from the blonde.

"No *cough* they *cough* are hideous." Enid grabbed her lukewarm drink and drank the contents. When her windpipes were clear and wiping her lips with the napkin, she glared at the woman in black and white who was smiling in amusement.

"Ah, but they are beautiful. You are aware of my writing and such things are what I can define as stunningly gorgeous." Wednesday said smoothly, placing her cup back down on the table.

Enid felt those eyes of the cellist stare at her as if remembering her every feature. It was the same look that Xavier, the artist in their group, did when he was memorizing her face for his drawings. Taking in every detail there is. But to be seen as pretty despite the scars? Of all the people she knows, it was the author of Viper De La Murte herself who praised it.

'Of course, she is the so-called queen macabre.'

"Though forgive my rudeness, you know my name yet I haven't learned of yours." Wednesday reached out her hand. "May I know your name, bellissima?"

Enid blinked and reached out and held Wednesday's hand. She felt a somehow shot of electricity as soon as their hands touched. She shuddered and kept herself contained as she introduced herself. "Enid. Enid Sinclair."

The blonde thought it was that. A gentle handshake and introduction. But what once again caught her off-guard—earlier was the whole amazing music to the point she forgot about Yoko—was when Wednesday gently pulled her hand and leaned close, lips pressed softly on her knuckles before it was placed lightly on the table. It was enough for the blonde to have a full-on blush on her face, ears, and neck.

"Enid Sinclair. It's a pleasure to meet you, Enid. My name's Wednesday Addams."

'Chivalry is dead, but the queen of the dead is here to revive it. Gosh!'

Enid's world suddenly shifted. It was as if everything she endured were merely imaginations or dreams. All the one-sided she harbored vanished into thin air. The cellist—Wednesday—treated her with the care and importance that she once craved from her best friend. It was a good distraction and during the times she spent time with Wednesday, she slowly craved more than that.

She did her duties as a maid of honor yet at the same time, she entertained the moments Wednesday was free. After catering to Yoko and Divina's planning, she often meets up with the cellist in Weathervane, just spending time together. There were also times she visited the studio, already familiar with Parker, just to listen to Wednesday practice her cello.

Her time was now spent more on the dark-haired cellist than her best friend. And it was immediately noticed by Yoko.

On the night of the rehearsal dinner, Parker brought Wednesday to the venue for her to get a feel of the place and play a few musics for them. Enid was ecstatic when she was informed by Wednesday of her presence in the same restaurant, sneaking away from her friend and to where Wednesday was setting up.

"Heya there Wednesday!" Enid smiled brightly seeing the shorter girl setting her cello. she admired how the cellist was wearing a harmony of black and white tuxedo that fitted her frame perfectly. 'Handsomely beautiful. It's a sin to even be like that.'

"Hmmm? Ah, cara mia, stasera sei bellissima." Wednesday walked up to Enid and gently held out her hand which the blonde giggled and placed her hand on Wednesday's, with a small smile, the dark-haired woman placed a soft kiss on Enid's knuckle and caressed it gently. "You made my night bearable before Parker force me to drown you all with my music."

"To what it's worth, I would like to drown in your music too."

"Then I shall play a song for you, cara mia." Wednesday once again placed a soft kiss on Enid's hand before giving a gentle squeeze and letting go.

The blonde blushed, still finding Wednesday's chivalrous nature to be endearing. Parker once told her that the cellist rarely indulges in romance—to record, it was merely two times—and when she does, it was indeed a full-blown action. Something about an Addams being a romantic at heart despite their rather unusual antics.

Enid told Wednesday she needs to be with Yoko in the meantime but promised that after the rehearsal they will spend time together, one which Wednesday made her promise. With a skip in her step, Enid went her way back to her seat but was suddenly pulled aside to a dim-lighted section of the restaurant. She was about to yell for help when she was shoved to the wall and a hand covered her mouth. Frantic and scared, she looked at the one who dragged her and saw her best friend, shushing her.

"I'll let you go but promise me not to scream, okay draga mea?"

Enid nodded and slowly Yoko removed her hand from Enid's mouth. The blonde's chest was pounding as she panted from the sudden surge of panic that filled her. "What the fuck Yoko?" she whispered, looking around and found themselves alone in the said dimly lightened section of the restaurant with a ceiling high pillar covering them from anyone's sight.

"Look, I—" Yoko's brows knitted, and she scratched her head, scrunching up her hair. Enid can tell her best friend was stressed out. "I want to know, why are you and that Addams all cozy together?"

"What are you talking about?"

Yoko hissed and pressed Enid to the wall. "I saw you two by the stage. Her kissing your hand, you acting like a high school lovesick fool."

"W-what? Lovesick fool? I just want to make sure the music she is playing for your rehearsal dinner will be great." She answered, noticing the irritation in her friend's tone. She looked back at her friend who was now glaring at her fiercely.

"We have a wedding planner to do that for us, it's not your job." Yoko hissed, gripping Enid's shoulder as she has the blonde still pressed on the wall.

She pulled away from her friend's grasp and frowned at how her friend's actions as of late. "I promised that I'll help with your wedding, so I am helping. Plus, I like the company." Her sights went back to the stage where Wednesday was seated.

As if some sort of mental message was sent, the young Addams looked at Enid's way and saw the blonde and the bride.

"That person is leading you on," Yoko told Enid, glare intensifying. "That person doesn't care about you and just flirts with you!"

What her friend told her made her brow twitch and placed her attention back on Yoko. "That person has a name-"

"I'll fucking call her devil's incarnate and that's the most respected name I can call her."

"Wasn't she your favorite author?"

"Yes, she is, but I don't need that-that person's name being spoken by YOU! If I even spit out that person's name, it's like acknowledging that person will be a part of our life!"

It made Enid mad. How Yoko insulted Wednesday who did nothing but make her smile. How Yoko was acting out now as if it was the two of them who would get married. Controlling her voice and shrugging off Yoko's hands, she glared back at the woman who once rejected her feelings, anger, and disappointment filling her. "Our life!? Why do you care? It's not like you reciprocated what I feel about you to have the authority to dictate whom I should—"

"Cara mia, do you need any help?" the voice of Wednesday was enough for Enid to simmer down.

Wiping away the sudden tears from her eyes, Enid tilted her head up and smiled at Wednesday. "No, I'm good...Right, Yoko Tanaka?" she went to Wednesday and gently patted her cheek.

The cellist noticed the beads of tears from Enid's face and took out her dark handkerchief, dabbing away the said tears. The gesture made the blonde blush once again. "It doesn't seem nothing to me, bellissima."

The softness of the cellist's voice was enough for Enid's heart to skip a beat. But her moment with the gentlewoman was cut short by her friend's angered snarl.

"She's not in love with you, do you know that? She's using you to forget someone." Yoko said to Wednesday, arms crossed, glaring at the dark-haired woman.

Enid knew, deep inside her, that it was true. Part of her knew she was using Wednesday as a distraction from her feelings toward Yoko. She knew it was the truth, that a way to move on is to find another, and it was working. But to hear it from Yoko...

"What the hell Yoko..."

"I am aware, yes." The famous cellist cut Enid off.

Enid felt her hand being taken by Wednesday, feeling her soft warm hand rubbing the back of her palm, comforting her. She looked at the shorter woman who was looking back at her with softness in those dark brown eyes. "I am aware of such a devious plot of hers. Admirable in all truthfulness, that she dared to use me to get over the one who once held her heart. To get over her love from you, miss Tanaka, and I do not fault her for that." Wednesday gently squeezed her hand. "I do not care if I'm being used at all, I know the little time we spent together was no lies nor forced."

Wednesday looked at Yoko who was still glaring at her. "I'll be waiting even for a thousand years, for her, to be the one who will heal the heart you broke—" she held Enid with her freehand, close and gentle, and she leaned down to kiss the blonde's hand again and again, from Enid's knuckles up to her shoulder, "and wait for her to fall for me and one day, I'll be playing a tune for a wedding she wanted and hopefully I am the lucky person she will be waiting down the aisle."

Yoko was speechless. Glare disappeared as she watched how Wednesday held Enid close and for her friend to stare back at Wednesday's gaze as if everything in the world were mere background noises and it was just the two of them.

"Yoko! God dammit! Where are you!"

Divina's voice snapped Yoko out of her stare at the two and she cleared her throat to get their attention. With Wednesday holding Enid close, protectively she might add, she sighed heavily and raised her hands in surrender. "Okay, I give... I've heard of the Addamses and their fucking romantic nature." She approached Enid and adjusted her sleeves, one she ruffled. "Can I have a minute with my best friend alone, Addams? Don't worry, I won't hurt her."

Wednesday looked at Enid for any sign that says no but all she received was Enid nodding. "Then, I'll wait for you, car amia." Wednesday tiptoed a bit and kisses Enid's cheek before stepping back to give the two some privacy.

"I don't know what you want Yoko. You're acting like this, on the night before your wedding and—"

"I'm sorry! I had to do it."

"What?"

"I'm sorry for how I acted, I just..." Yoko cupped Enid's cheeks, smiling softly but with tears running down. "I had to be sure I'm leaving you with someone who will move the world for you. Someone who will love you in ways I cannot." Yoko said, voice breaking from stopping herself from crying even more. She wrapped her arms around her best friend, hugging her tightly for a few moments before releasing her from the hug.

Yoko left Enid but stopped before Wednesday "I don't care if you're my favorite author, if you ever hurt my best friend, I will hunt you down like how Viper hunted down her last target and made you suffer until you wished for death to kiss you." She said with a rather threatening tone and gave her a loud slap—she felt good slapping the pale cheek.

"Yoko!"

Wednesday held out her hand, not miffed by the crisp palm-to-cheek notion. "I appreciate the blessing, Tanaka."

Yoko's lip twitched seeing how Wednesday was not even affected by her slap and turned around to go to her soon-to-be wife.

"Your friend loves you more than you think," Wednesday said out loud, feeling Enid approach her and rub her cheek soothingly

"I know. But the fact that I cannot have the love I wanted to reciprocate for so long was enough for Yoko to feel guilty and went protective mode." she looked at the cellist and smiled softly. "So... Why don't we hurry and finish everything up so we can go and grab a bite while we talk about the scores you're planning for our wedding?" she giggled, hooking her arm around the Wednesday's left arm and dragged her to the stage where the cello was waiting to be played.

Question of the day: What's your favorite drink?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 3.6K 108
Wenclair oneshot stories|| leave suggestions Status- semi/full hiatus until Wednesday season 2 1k hashtags #2 Addamsfamily 10/2/23 #4 wenclair 10/2...
3.3K 142 8
So this is a story about Enid being an actress and Wednesday being a regular person, they meet and fall in love, more in the first chapter! started:...
22.4K 1K 47
Wednesday got a pet. Addam family value --> 1 to 27 chapter (there is no romance kinda) Series Wednesday -->28 to ?? Chapter (you guy can start here...
2.9K 99 7
alrighty, so this story had been in my mind for a long time, Wenclair story, more in the first chapter. started: 2024/01/07 finished:-