My Innocent Baby Boy

By Mehersingh13

Ever heard of those stories where the girl falls first but the boy falls harder? Yep. Exactly the same thing... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
10 YEARS
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
UM HELLO?!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
The End.
Surprise!

Chapter 28

236 16 12
By Mehersingh13

Hea showed up at her friends house drunk the same day despite her talk with Daniel.

Their worry that disappeared since she stopped drinking once returned seeing her show up at their doorstep late at night.

Something bad could happen to her if she keeps walking the streets out of her mind in the nights.

And they didn't want that to happen.

Watching her walk off to Jimin's house yet again, they shared a look of pity.

Yoongi and Hoseok knew what they had to do.

Hea met with Jin, who this time was trimming the trees in his yard.

"He left already Hea." The man said sadly seeing how her face flattened in defeat.

"Thanks anyway." She walked off to school not caring if she was late or not.

"Jimin come on! When are you going to face her? I can't keep lying to her." Jin nagged at the boy who stepped out seeing the girl walking down the street.

"Hyung." He sighed. "I just can't."

Jin looked at the boy who had circles under his eyes. He was drowning himself in school work, it was evident.

"You need to figure out how you feel." Jin persuaded softly.

"I just can't Jin!"

Jin was shocked at his outburst and even Jimin himself was.

He rubbed his face. "I am sorry Hyung. I just- It's hard. It's not like I don't want to. Trust me, I want to go to her. But I don't know. I want to let her in fully but still there's this thought at the back of my head that maybe I will end up hurting. I know she won't hurt me but it's like a maybe she will."

Jimin tried to explain to the best of his ability and Jin understood him.

He was scared.

"I understand Jimin. Hyung is sorry for pushing you."

Jin gestured for a hug and Jimin quickly returned the gesture wanting someone's embrace.

"A hug? Without me?"

Jin's boyfriend came running from the backyard and immediately joined the embrace.

The couple enveloped Jimin in their tall bodies making him feel safer than he ever was with his parents.

"Thanks guys. Bye Jin hyung. Bye Joon hyung."

Like the parents figures they were, the couple waved him goodbye together and watched as he took the shortcut to school.

"What was that all about? He barely likes hugs." Namjoon raised his brow.

Jin looked at his boyfriend,  sighing with his hands on his hips.

"I'll tell you later babe. Let's finish with the yard."

~

"Please use this time to study because all the teachers have a workshop meet today."

The class cheered silently and waited for Mrs. Lee to leave the class.

They switched seats quickly to be near their friends but we're mindful to be quiet if they didn't want to wake a sleeping Hea.

Jimin turned back to Hea who didn't care about studying.

He sighed.

'I just hope you won't return to your old ways.' He thought before turning back to his book.

Only a few minutes left for class and as everyone hoped it passed smoothly, a fight suddenly occured between the jocks.

They were arguing dangerously close to Hea's desk and the class held their breaths.

Everyone, including Jimin, watched as the two boys shoved each other and almost broke out into a fist fight.

That was, until Hea got up and everything went silent.

"If y'all asking for a fight, I would gladly give you both one. Sit the fuck down."

She glared at them and they gulped before returning to their seats.

The class turned their heads to the desks in front of them as the girl packed her things to leave.

Hea's eyes met Jimin's on the way out, and he cowered a bit seeing the dark glare they held.

That wasn't the Hea he knew.

The Hea he knew, no matter how angry she was, whenever she looked at him; her eyes were soft.

That wasn't her.

And Jimin couldn't help but think, 'It's all because of me.'

Hea made her way to the rooftop and sat on the edge.

The breeze blew and feeling the wind, the girl closed her eyes.

"Lost control again. Well done, Hea." She told herself sarcastically.

She heard the lunch bell and pulled out a bottle from her bag.

"Just one sip." Hea muttered, tasting the bitter yet familiar liquid.

One sip turned to two. Then two into three.

Soon she finished the whole bottle of soju and laid on the edge with her right hand as a pillow.

Eventually she fell asleep and woke up to the ring of the bell, only to skip class and sleep in the library.

In the blink of an eye, school ended and everyone rushed out the gates including Jimin.

Hoseok and Yoongi however went to look for two specific males in the student council's office.

"Taehyung and Jungkook?"

The two perked up hearing their names and greeted the unfamiliar students.

"Hi... And you are?" Taehyung asked eyeing the two.

"We're Hea's friends and we kinda wanted to talk to you." Hoseok told them.

"Is this what I think it is about?" Jungkook caught on and Yoongi nodded.

"Uhhh we still have exam planning to do but we can meet you at a cafe the next half an hour?"

"Sure." Yoongi nodded and pulled his boyfriend out of there.

Jungkook and Taehyung shared a look before returning to their desks.

~

Half an hour later, Jungkook and Taehyung walked in the cafe and found Hoseok waving for them.

When they joined, Jungkook got a little bit nervous under Yoongi's stare and tried to avoid him.

"Stop doing that." Hoseok whispered to his boyfriend, slapping his thigh. "You're scaring the kid."

Yoongi continued to look at nervous Jungkook and Hoseok could only smile apologetically at the two boys.

"...So like, are you guys a couple couple?"

"No, we're a double double."

Yoongi answered and Hoseok shook his head. "Yes Jungkook. We are a couple."

"I am sorry I've just never seen a gay couple before." He apologized, giving a nervous smile.

"Well now ya have." Yoongi pecked his boyfriend on the cheek.

Taehyung cleared his throat, making his presence acknowledged. "Please let's not forget the reason we are all here."

The other three nodded and the mood got serious.

"Well obviously, they fought." Yoongi pointed out.

"And it must've been pretty bad considering they are no longer talking to each other." Taehyung pursed his lips.

"So what do we do to help?" Jungkook ran his hand through his hair.

"They both are wanting each other. But they are afraid of hurting each other." Yoongi declared.

"I mean, Hea likes him but he doesn't know what he feels as yet. She's afraid to hurt him and he's afraid of getting hurt."

They all took in Hoseok's words and it made sense.

But what can they do to help their friends?

That was the question.

"I think we should just convince them to meet one more time?"

"The last talk didn't go so well, why do you think this one will?" Yoongi asked, opposing Taehyung's suggestion.

"Maybe it will. Seeing her face to face, maybe Jimin will figure out his feelings finally. He knows it's there but something is holding him back. And being in front her might just release him from that."

Jungkook nodded at his friend. "I think so too."

Hoseok turned to Yoongi and saw he was still doubting it.

"This talk might do them good. Hea confessed last time, and then they just ended the talk all in their emotions. They weren't thinking at that time. Now that they've had time to cool off, let them meet and sort it out."

Yoongi finally nodded.
"Let's meet up here again at six?"

Everyone smiled with newfound determination to help their friends.

"Yep!" Taehyung agreed.

"Bye Hyungs!" Jungkook waved.

The couple froze and stared at him making him instantly go into panic, his big doe eyes on display.

"I am sorry, was I not supposed to call you that? So so sorry, don't beat me up."

Taehyung chuckled at his friend and soon the couple joined in too.

"See Yoongi? You scared the poor kid." Hoseok shook his head again.

"It's fine Jungkook, we were just a little shocked. You can call us Hyungs."

Jungkook smiled, showing his bunny teeth and left the cafe with his best friend.

"Ouch babe!" Yoongi hissed after receiving a smack on the head from his boyfriend.

"I told you to stop death glaring every person who talks to you."

"I can't help ittt." Yoongi whined for his boyfriend's kiss.

"No kisses for you until later. Now come on, let's go see Hea who's probably drunk at our place."

And indeed Hoseok was right.

The girl laid sprawled out on her bed, thankfully only tipsy.

"Bitch you look like you've been through a break up." Yoongi said.

His boyfriend smacked him on the head and glared.

"I am sure getting rejected is worse." She said coldly, still looking up at the ceiling.

"Why don't you just talk to him?" Hoseok suggested in a soft tone, opposite of his boyfriend.

"What sense does it make Hobi? He needs time, I get it. I just." She sighed and turned to look at them.

"Maybe I am not good enough. I can't get people to trust me. They don't trust the genuine part of me and to be honest that fucking hurts. But what hurts more is that. I couldn't get him to trust me... He doubted my feelings."

The boys sighed looking at her.

"So you aren't gonna talk to him? Just drink your problems away like the old Hea used to?"

"There is no old and new Hea. I am still that girl who drinks, looses control of her anger, makes trouble. That girl never disappeared."

Hea argued with Yoongi who unfortunately was just as stubborn as she was.

"What do you mean? Jimin changed you, Hea. You might not have seen it! But we did. You had something to come to school for. You had someone to make proud. You had someone to care for... And that was never you. You were never cautious but around him, you treated him like he was the most delicate thing on earth. You never held back your tongue but in front of him... Hea, you strived to be better."

Hea fell silent at Yoongi's words because she knew it was true.

She wanted to deny it but she couldn't.

The girl turned to face the wall instead of her friends and she heard them sigh before leaving the house again.

When they did leave, she pulled out a beer can and downed the whole thing in one drink.

"Fuck my life." She muttered before plunging back on the bed, giving in to the darkness of sleep.

As if the two were telepathic, Jimin was laying in the same position Hea was when her friends walked in.

Jungkook and Taehyung jumped on his bed.

"Hey bro. How you feeling?" Taehyung asked in his caring voice.

Peering around for light in the dark room, Jungkook finally found the switch and flipped it.

"Like shit." Jimin replied groaning.

"Just talk to her, hyung."

"I can't Kook. It's gonna hurt her because I can tell she's genuine. But, I don't know. I just can't help but have that little doubt, maybe she isn't. Why am I like this? I can't express what I feel to her and I can't trust anything. My walls are built up so high that even I can't get out of it. Why?"

Taehyung looked at Jungkook and sighed.

They were about to say something but were cut off.

"Can you guys go? I want to be alone." They heard Jimin's voice crack.

As much as they wanted to stay, Jimin needed space. So they just patted his back and quickly left the room then eventually the house.

After hearing the front door shut, Jimin sat up.

He dug through his drawer and pulled out a lighter.

He was very tempted to do it again. This was too much for him.

And just as he was about to press it to his skin... He remembered her.

Flashbacks of Hea breaking down.

Flashbacks of his promise.

He outed the flame and threw the lighter far away.

Jimin ran his hand through his hair frustratingly.

"Why is it so hard!" His voice cracked and he burst into angry tears.

Angry at himself. Why couldn't he just say something and accept that he does love her?

Jimin eventually fell asleep from all the crying.

~

The boys met up at the cafe six o'clock in the evening.

They related what happened and how unsuccessful they were.

Everyone sat in silence for a moment thinking of what to do.

Suddenly sniffles came from someone at the table.

Taehyung immediately looked at Jungkook and found him wiping his eyes.

This caught everyone at the table's attention and even Yoongi seemed to soften at the crying boy.

"Kook... why are you crying?" Hoseok asked gently.

The boy didn't answer so Taehyung did.

"He's like this. He doesn't like seeing anyone he loves in pain or any sort of trouble. It hurts him."

"H-hyung is p-probably crying right now and I c-cant do anything to help h-him." The boy hiccupped badly, wiping his face with his hoodie.

"Well that's why we're here buddy. We're gonna find a solution together, okay?" Yoongi spoke softly making Taehyung shocked.

Before any one could say anything else, a waitress came up to table.

"Um sir. Don't use your hoodie. Here, you can have this." She spoke gently and gave him a handkerchief.

Jungkook avoided looking up.

While he was wiping his eyes, the girl complimented him.

"You look handsome." She said with a cute smile.

Finally looking up at her, Jungkook broke out in a small giggle.

"Thank you." He said, his bunny teeth showing with slightly red eyes.

[A/n: Flashback to that one concert. Just had to add in this cute moment.]

The other men at the table awed at the interaction.

The girl smiled then left to serve other people.

"Okay now, Kook?" Taehyung asked.

He nodded immediately feeling shy. Taehyung kept his hand on Jungkook's shoulder and Yoongi suddenly clicked his finger.

"It's not like we can force their feelings right...All we can do is give it a little push." Yoongi smirked.

Everyone looked at him crazily for saying this out of the blue.

He just smirked and looked around the table.

"Okay here me out..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 110 18
не обращяйте внимание на то что название английское короче история происходит за пару месяцев до боя Тосвы и Поднебесье остольное вы прочитаете в фан...
516K 17K 51
Are you the type to imagine BTS brother scenarios? If yes this will be the perfect book for you, if no this will still be the perfect book for you...
1M 62.3K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
127K 5.1K 33
"My name is Sherlock Holmes. It is my business to know what other people don't know." "Your knife, my back. My gun, your head." "You are the least su...