Steal A Kiss, Blush, And Hear...

By LiannQ

Title: 偷親一口臉紅心跳 Author: 四未 Status: 85 Chapters (Completed) Description: Zhong Leyou was born with mild intell... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
Extra 1: Le You's Diary
Extra 1.2
Extra 2: Face
Extra 3: Young Love
Extra 4: Daily Life
Extra 4.2
Extra 5

72

261 2 0
By LiannQ

    When Leng Mianmian was carried to the hospital by Leng Fujun, Zhong Leyou had just finished the infusion.

    I didn't feel uncomfortable before, as if I could hold it back, but when this matter was revealed and everyone knew it, Zhong Leyou collapsed and was extremely tired.

    There is actually nothing wrong with Zhong Leyou's own body. After giving birth to Leng Nian Mian, she has been doing regular physical examinations. He has a special body, but he has been recovering very well, and there is no problem with getting pregnant again.

    It's just that Chen Zhihao couldn't believe that Zhong Leyou would make himself like this in just one week.

    He asked Zhong Leyou to rest during this period of time, in addition to physical tranquility, there is also mental calmness. The situation of the guy in the belly is very bad, if there is any more trouble, Zhong Leyou will lose him.

    Leng Mianmian was brought by Leng Fujun, and when he saw Zhong Leyou, he rushed into the ward, but he couldn't run steadily and fell down.

    Leng Mianmian slid directly to the ground, and his buttocks must have really fallen. He was most afraid of pain, so he burst into tears.

    He probably wanted to reach out to touch the place where he fell sorely, but he was stunned by the fall, the pain was on his ass, he couldn't react, and finally touched his forehead.

    Zhong Leyou thinks that Leng Mianmian is so cute and distressed.

    When he subconsciously remembered to hug Leng Mianmian, Leng Fujun had already hugged him and coaxed him: "Hey, don't cry, don't cry for Mianmian, daddy give me a hug." Leng Fujun

    said He moved his head a little closer, but Leng Mianmian quickly stretched out his palm, pressed Leng Fujun's face and pushed him away.

    He had already used up Leng Fujun, and now the substitute Leng Fujun could retire with honor. Tears were still hanging on Leng Mianmian's face, and his body had already leaned towards Zhong Leyou.

    Leng Nianmian really prefers Zhong Leyou.

    Obviously Zhong Leyou didn't take him with him when he was still there, but every time he returned to Zhong Leyou's side, he would calm down unbelievably honestly.

    Still crying, she fell to Zhong Leyou's side and became very quiet.

    Leng Fujun was afraid that he would press Zhong Leyou, and his hands were still there. If Leng Mianmian made any surprising moves, he was ready to hug him at any time. But Leng Mianmian got into the quilt from the side of the bed, and he didn't pounce on him. He just hugged Zhong Leyou's neck and said coquettishly: "...it hurts, my ass hurts..." Seeing Leng Mianmian

    , No matter how tired Zhong Leyou was, he felt refreshed. He rubbed Mianmian's ass: "It won't hurt if you rub Mianmian."

    Zhong Leyou always felt that Leng Mianmian was very sensible. I still can't speak well, but everything, like feeling it with my heart, will be recorded in my heart, and then I will try my best to express it through body movements.

    This is what Leng Fujun would envy.

    But there are many things that Zhong Leyou can do at home, and others are really inferior to him.

    Zhong Leyou puts a lot of heart into the cold noodles. Taking videos is not enough to draw on weekdays. Apart from these, he has also made several notebooks for Lengmianmian. Even the milk powder that he ate during Lengmianmian, he can neatly cut out the wrapping paper and paste it into the notebook above, count as record commemoration.

    Moreover, the handbook he made is beautiful, with neat handwriting and cute patterns. Of course, Leng Mian Mian Sui can't understand what the content is, but friends are easily attracted by colorful patterns, so Leng Mian Mian always likes to look through his handbook.

    Another example, when Leng Mianmian was able to walk straight on the road, whenever it rained, he especially liked to step on puddles—this kind of thing that others just want to stop, only Zhong Leyou would accompany him Do.

    Holding an umbrella, he and Leng Mian Mian were having fun in the yard.

    Leng Mianmian is usually very delicate, afraid of pain and dirty, sometimes he accidentally splashed a drop of something on his clothes after eating, and he would make a fuss to change his clothes after eating, otherwise he would be unhappy.

    And when stepping on puddles, even though he was wearing rain boots, his clothes and trousers would still be splashed and dirty a lot, but Leng Mianmian seemed to be happy, not unhappy at all.

    In the end, the freshman caught cold and both fell down.

    It's all like this, the older one doesn't think there is anything wrong, and the younger one doesn't think there is anything wrong, and they even made an appointment to step on it together next time.

    What's more, Zhong Leyou can draw, and simple patterns that please friends can come out with a single tick. In order to make Leng Mianmian happy, he specially bought a set of 3D printing pens, and drew an animal at random, and the animal that was still drawn in the next second became a toy that could be held in his hand.

    The child's world is simple and narrow, whoever can play with him and make him happy is the person he likes the most.

    Of course Leng Fujun would also play with the children, but Leng Mianmian had so many toys, he just played with him, which he usually likes to play with. Leng Mianmian probably likes the feeling of being lifted up into the air, every time he lifts up, he dances with his arms and legs.

    So to a certain extent, Leng Fujun is like a tool man to Leng Mianmian, who is summoned to the stage when needed, and stands by in the background when not needed.

    In front of Leng Mianmian, of course Zhong Leyou would not say anything unpleasant to Leng Fujun - but as for any nice words, there is no such thing for the time being. Because Zhong Leyou is really tired now, he can only distribute his strength to Leng Mianmian.

    The cold face slowly shrunk down, got into Zhong Leyou's arms, hugged him obediently, and then talked to him.

    Leng Fujun saw that Zhong Leyou was in low spirits, so he did nothing, just watched quietly from the side.

    Zhong Leyou hugged Leng Mianmian, gently stroked his back, and at first could respond to Leng Mianmian's words. But I don't know if Leng Mianmian and Leng Fujun were by his side, he was so sleepy during the infusion earlier that he didn't fall asleep, but now he sank slowly, and then fell asleep.

    Seeing Zhong Leyou fell asleep with a cold face, he stopped talking, and only looked at Zhong Leyou with his big innocent eyes. After all, he just woke up from a nap, and now he only wants to play, so he is not willing to sleep. After lying down like this for a while, Leng Mian couldn't lie down anymore, so he tried to sit up and looked for where Leng Fujun was.

    Leng Fujun walked over when he saw Leng Mianmian sitting up, and when Leng Mianmian saw him passing by, he immediately opened his arms and begged for a hug. Hurry up and take me out to play.

    Seeing that Zhong Leyou was sleeping soundly, Leng Fujun thought that he must have held on for a long time, afraid that Leng Mianmian would disturb him by moving around, so he quickly carried Leng Mianmian out.

    As soon as he left the ward, his cold face became coquettish again, he didn't want to come out, he wanted to stay with Zhong Leyou.

    But Leng Fujun coaxed him: "Be good at Mian Mian, let mom have a good rest, dad will take you to play with Ni Ni, okay?

    " .

    Leng Fujun carried Leng Mianmian back to Leng's house, with Song Shengqiao and the nanny watching him, and Heini Sanwuying playing with him, Leng Fujun had nothing to worry about.

    And after he sent the cold noodles back, he went to the Lin family.

    Chen Shu and Lin Guimin were not too surprised that he would come over. After all, when Zhong Leyou came back, Lin Suxi helped bring many things that Leng Mianmian brought over. Now that they have gone back, these things are always Come and take away.

    Although Leng Mianmian only stayed at home for a week, but when he was about to leave, the house suddenly became much quieter, and it seemed a bit colder. So when they thought that Leng Fujun was here to get these things, they showed a bit of reluctance on their faces.

    In addition, Zhong Leyou's current situation is unstable, and they are also worried, so seeing Leng Fujun coming over, Chen Shu couldn't help but say a few words: "Although I don't know what you and Leyou are arguing about, but that child has always been the most tempered. Okay, I hardly get angry. I saw you making him angry, and I felt very uncomfortable... After all, something that can make him angry must be something very serious... It's just that you have treated Leyou in the past two years We can all see how it is... It is impossible for people not to make any mistakes, as long as it is not something..."

    Chen Shu didn't complete this passage, but Leng Fujun couldn't listen What does she mean by coming out—that she suspects that she has cheated.

    Fortunately, it was not the first time that Leng Fujun heard this doubt, and he also became numb.

    On the day Zhong Leyou returned to Lin's house, Song Shengqiao kept bombarding him and asked him what bad things he did. Could it be that Zhong Leyou was caught on the spot by messing around outside?

    At that time, Leng Fujun only thought it was absurd, but later Leng Minglong also doubted him so much, and Leng Dongzhong also secretly asked him if he really did such a stupid thing, so now facing Chen Shu's question, he I have to start to reflect on what image I am in the eyes of outsiders.

    Leng Fujun is still called Lin's father, Lin's mother, uncle and aunt - the relationship between their family is too complicated now. He and Zhong Leyou, Leng Dong and Lin Suxi again. At that time, Leng Mianmian was born, and Lin Suxi and Leng Dongzhong had been entangled for a long time about what to call Leng Dongzhong.

    But in the end, it is decided that what it was like at first will be what it will be in the future.

    Leng Fujun said: "...Auntie, I didn't do anything to feel sorry for Leyou. This time he lost his temper, mainly because of some past events..." But as for what was in the past, Leng Fujun still thought about it after thinking about it. No, I won't be kicked out by Lin's father and Lin's mother, "...Actually, I have mishandled many things in the past, not only to Leyou, but also to you who were unreasonable and unreasonable, and even used coercion to get you to agree Leyou was with me. When I think about it now, I am really ashamed."

    I never thought that Leng Fujun came to apologize.

    Chen Shu and Lin Guimin looked at each other, as if they felt that what happened before them was unbelievable.

    Leng Fujun was actually apologizing to the two of them?

    Could it be that the sun is going to set from the east today?

    To be honest, they still cared about what Leng Fujun did back then, otherwise Zhong Leyou would not have had a conflict with Leng Fujun this time, and they would have protected Zhong Leyou and even prevented Leng Fujun from seeing him more He glanced.

    But man is a creature that is easily pushed by time to accept habit or become numb.

    Especially when they saw that Zhong Leyou lived happily in the past two years.

    Although it is a bit too late for him to have children at this age, after having children, Zhong Leyou is obviously brave and cheerful, and he is much closer to them. And how Leng Fujun treats Zhong Leyou, they can all see clearly, no matter what kind of person he is or how he is outside, he has nothing to say to Zhong Leyou.

    Seeing such a picture, age is really not a problem.

    Their expectation for Zhong Leyou all the time is that he can let go of himself and live happily ever after.

    Now that he has done it, it's the best.

    Therefore, Lin's father and Lin's mother's dissatisfaction with Leng Fujun was transferred to the subconscious, and it was only released during a certain period of time when something like this happened.

    Now that Leng Fujun apologized to them, they didn't know what to do.

    Of course, Leng Fujun knew that he was wrong from the beginning, but when he did it, he only thought about one thing in his heart, which was to let Zhong Leyou be with him, and he could do whatever it took to do it.

    Until now when the retribution came, he couldn't coax Zhong Leyou alone, so he had to come to his father-in-law and mother-in-law to apologize, hoping that they could help him say a few good words in front of Zhong Leyou.

    Seeing that neither Chen Shu nor Lin Guimin had any reaction, Leng Fujun thought that his apology was not sincere enough—isn't that true, he came to apologize without even saying sorry or sorry, which didn't look like an apology should be.

    Leng Fujun thought in his heart, it's okay, a man should be like this, able to bend and stretch. Then he continued: "...I feel very embarrassed for what I did back then. You must have raised Leyou as your own child, and you can predict this from Suxi's attitude towards him. But At that time, I didn't think well. It was all my responsibility for Leyou to become pregnant at such an age. But I only thought about getting you to agree with us, and didn't take your feelings into consideration...it's all my fault..."

    Leng Fujun's previous words made them feel unbelievable, but this one is even worse.

    No matter what you think in your heart, you still need to talk about the scene, Chen Shu said: "...Since it's all in the past, there's no need to mention it now... How you treated Leyou in the past two years, in fact, we have all seen it in our eyes, and we are very worried It's clear... Now that you apologize for the past, we naturally accept it. In fact, as long as Leyou is happy and happy, it is enough for us..." Leng Fujun breathed a sigh of relief,

    and then said: "Now Leyou The situation is not stable, the doctor wants to keep his mind at peace...but he is still angry with me, so I need to ask my uncle and aunt to help me persuade him..."

    The moment the words came out, it became clear in an instant what it meant, it turned out to be Waiting for them here.

    The main purpose is not to apologize to them, but to hope that they can help him persuade him in front of Zhong Leyou—how could he think that Leng Fujun would pull his face to apologize to them in order to obtain Zhong Leyou's forgiveness? Will it be fake again?

    But Chen Shu didn't want to be so vague: "... Then, what happened this time, why is Leyou so angry?"

    Leng Fujun also expected that they would ask, and he was prepared. It was really impossible to tell the truth, Leng Fujun flexibly told a lie that was both true and false: "...This is actually an old story, involving some of Leyou's personal privacy. It was not good at the beginning, so I kept it from him No. I didn't expect him to know about it for so long in the past, and now I'm angry at why I didn't tell him and kept it from him for so long..."

    Since personal privacy was involved, they didn't ask in detail, and just agreed, they I will help persuade Leyou.

    Leng Fujun went out from Lin's house, and the next person he was looking for was Lin Suxi - after all, she was Zhong Leyou's closest sister, and Lin Suxi's persuasion was indispensable if he wanted to coax him well this time.

    Leng Fujun sighed, and came out to mess around, the debt he owed would have to be paid back sooner or later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.2K 1.1K 93
放开我弟,冲我来 Status : 93 Chapters (Completed) Author : 快递小咕 Chu Suiyun, who had been rated as the "No. 1 Ideal Alpha of the Academy" for three consecut...
5.8K 63 76
Title: 应许之地 Author:莲鹤夫人 Status: 57 Chapters (Ongoing) Description: I want to hold your hand and go together to the land I promised. ____ JUST IN CASE...
111K 1.5K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
6.8K 225 63
"not mine." Yan Qi and Ye Yang are the two male gods recognized by the No. 1 Middle School. They are evenly matched in grades and have their own adva...