Steal A Kiss, Blush, And Hear...

By LiannQ

Title: 偷親一口臉紅心跳 Author: 四未 Status: 85 Chapters (Completed) Description: Zhong Leyou was born with mild intell... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
Extra 1: Le You's Diary
Extra 1.2
Extra 2: Face
Extra 3: Young Love
Extra 4: Daily Life
Extra 4.2
Extra 5

31

570 11 0
By LiannQ

    Zhong Leyou's illness came on quickly and went away quickly. Probably due to his young age and good recovery ability. In addition, Zhong Leyou's body has always been quite healthy in general, so the fever caused by excessive excitement did not cause too much burden on his body.

    The day before, Zhong Leyou, who was still lying on the bed in the cloud and dreamed that he didn't know what day and night it was, the fever subsided the next day, and he was able to jump around alive and well with the black mud.

    At this time, the excitement of seeing You Qingshu gradually calmed down.

    Zhong Leyou just can't learn to control her emotions. When she is sad, she is always extremely sad, and when she is excited, she will use up all the excitement in one go.

    In the first two days, he had used all the high emotions he could use, so by the third day he had basically recovered, what he should look like in normal days, and what he would look like again.

    He didn't post a photo of himself and You Qingshu to Moments. After all, this is a personal matter, not the same as going to a concert. Although there are not many friends in his circle of friends, and few people can see it after posting it, Zhong Leyou prefers to be able to hide this kind of secret with top happiness - no one knows, no one can see, Only he knows it and treasures it alone.

    It's just that he couldn't hold back in the end, and changed the screen saver of his mobile phone to a photo with You Qingshu. Then Zhong Leyou wanted to press her phone from time to time, and when the screen lit up, she looked at the group photo and giggled.

    The English class is so boring, Zhong Leyou just looks at the phone when he has nothing to do.

    If you watch it too many times, it will inevitably attract the attention of the people around you.

    Qin Yunji didn't mean to see what Zhong Leyou was pressing, he just glanced at it accidentally, and finally caught a glimpse of Zhong Leyou's mobile phone screen saver, which turned out to be a photo of him and You Qingshu.

    Qin Yunji was worried that this was in class, so he didn't dare to exaggerate too much. In fact, he bit his fist with his mouth to prevent himself from screaming with jealousy - damn rich! ! See you idols! ! ! We can still eat together! ! It's so enviable! !

    If it turns out that the relationship between Qin Yunji and Zhong Leyou was just ordinary classmates, then after You Qingshu's concert, their relationship became like friends—mainly because Qin Yunji began to regard Zhong Leyou as a friend, after all, Zhong Leyou You wanted to be friends with Qin Yunji from the very beginning.

    At first, Qin Yunji felt that the reason why he couldn't become friends with Zhong Leyou was also very simple. Upper decision decided by the economic background. In his eyes, Zhong Leyou is a young man who is either rich or noble, but he is just an ordinary person from an ordinary family. He thought that Zhong Leyou had contact with him only out of politeness, and he didn't dare to unilaterally call himself Zhong Leyou's friend just because of this.

    In addition, although Zhong Leyou has improved, the almost minimal communication barriers on the outside have brought some obstacles to him, which always prevents him from expressing his true inner thoughts.

    But it's different now. After the concert, Qin Yunji found that he could still be friends with Zhong Leyou.

    Idol is a bridge connecting friendship.

    Qin Yunji didn't notice Zhong Leyou's communication barrier. He just felt that Zhong Leyou was a bit introverted, even after getting along for a long time, he didn't think there was anything wrong with Zhong Leyou like this. Maybe some people are born with few words, so there is nothing wrong with not being talkative.

    Qin Yunji joined a public welfare mutual aid association last semester. This is an entrepreneurial project of a junior senior, and the main target group of help is the deaf-mute.

    You Qingshu is enthusiastic about public welfare, so many fans who really like him will learn from his kind behavior. Whether Qin Yunji joined the Mutual Aid Club or Zhong Leyou worked part-time in a special bakery before, they were all influenced by idols intentionally or unintentionally—or it is what an idol should look like, which can make people who like him despair It also allows them to learn to take the initiative to help others in need.

    The senior who founded this mutual aid association is a student in the entrepreneurship class. If this project is successful, he will not only be able to save his graduation thesis, but he will also be able to directly obtain outstanding graduates.

    This senior, surnamed He, has been preparing to start a business since his freshman year. The purpose at the beginning was not to save a paper or win an honor, but because his girlfriend is deaf, he hoped to do something for this group.

    He Xuechang's family conditions are good, so when he first proposed this idea, his parents were very supportive and offered a lot of help in terms of funds and contacts. At first, it went smoothly.

    Unexpectedly, the girlfriend’s affairs were exposed later, and his parents firmly opposed him dating deaf-mute people, and even threatened him with a business project. If he didn’t break up, they would no longer give him any help in the future.

    He Xuechang is also stubborn, after all, when he was the youngest and most energetic, he hated his parents interfering in his love choices, and felt that his parents didn't understand them at all. His girlfriend is a gentle and kind girl, except for not talking, she is good at everything.

    When his parents were angry, he was also angry, and when he was angry with each other, he thought, if you don’t help, then don’t help, and he can do it himself—although there is perseverance, but the reality is a bit cruel. Two years is not enough to end this project, but it has been in a state of stagnation.

    There are not many members in the mutual aid association. At the beginning, they were basically students in a major. Most of the people who hoped for the success of this project were just to get a diploma and degree, and they didn’t really want to contribute much.

    And freshmen like Qin Yunji just want to do good deeds. If the seniors ask him for help in difficulties, he will naturally do what he can. But if it is beyond his ability, he will be helpless.

    After Qin Yunji knew that Zhong Leyou had not joined any clubs, he asked him if he wanted to join this mutual aid club—it didn't mean that Zhong Leyou could come in and throw some money because Zhong Leyou seemed to have a lot of money, but just because he was in it, so he asked Whether Zhong Leyou wants to join.

    Qin Yunji said: "The senior is a very nice person, and his girlfriend is also very gentle. The key is that his girlfriend also likes You Qingshu very much, and after I joined this mutual aid club, I learned a lot of sign language.

    " Either way, Zhong Leyou would not have dared to participate if someone else hadn't brought her along.

    Zhong Leyou wanted to participate in his heart. Before he entered university, he made up his mind to make his university life meaningful, and he would never be like high school again——as a result, after one semester passed, except for failing a few courses and not being accepted. Other than bullying, everything else is basically the same as before.

    At this moment Qin Yunji asked him if he wanted to participate in group activities, Zhong Leyou would not refuse. When he is in a good mood, he also wants to get out of his own world and make more friends.

    Thinking so and still looking forward to it, Zhong Leyou agreed.

    As a result, as Qin Yunji said, Senior He is a very good person. Maybe people who have been close to special groups will have stronger empathy. They know that many people in this world can't even complete the daily life of ordinary people alone, so when they look at things that are taken for granted, they will have a little bit of sympathy. A more tolerant and grateful heart. Even more so when dealing with others.

    When Qin Yunji took him there, he brought a few paintings with him. After all, he is an art major, so he has to learn to use his own resources. Apart from occasionally asking for drafts online, Qin Yunji also occasionally sells paintings. He is good at painting. Although the cycle of painting is not short, each painting can be sold for 1,000 to 3,000 yuan.

    He Xuechang helped him find such a buyer at first, just because when Qin Yunji first joined, he said that he was willing to do something for such a special group in his heart. However, the family conditions are average, so he works part-time on weekdays, and sometimes he may not be able to participate in the activities here.

    Just these few words, Senior He will remember, the next time we meet again, he asked Qin Yunji about his watercolor and oil paintings. He knows many people who are collecting paintings, and the price is fair and reasonable. If Qin Yunji is willing, he can also earn some pocket money.

    Zhong Leyou, who saw such an operation for the first time, was not only surprised, but also very envious—is it possible to sell paintings directly for money like this? He never thought that paintings could be sold directly.

    Zhong Leyou is not short of money, but he yearns for the feeling of being able to make money by himself, which is a sign of being able to support himself.

    In front of Senior He, Zhong Leyou was embarrassed to ask, but later on the way to class with Qin Yunji, Zhong Leyou asked him: "... Who are these paintings sold to?"

    "... I don't know who it was sold to, but the seniors know people who have been collecting paintings for a long time, and most of them seem to be auctioned." In fact, Qin Yunji didn't want to get to the bottom of the truth, and the people who got it resold Whether it is collection or collection, after all, he just wants to earn some living expenses. As long as the price is reasonable, the fate of these subsequent paintings has nothing to do with him.

    Zhong Leyou asked: "If I also want to sell, can I?"

    Qin Yunji was surprised, and almost blurted out "Aren't you very rich, why do you still sell paintings"—fortunately, I held back, do you want to sell? It's Zhong Leyou's business, maybe he likes it like this.

    "Yes, you can take pictures of your paintings and show them to your seniors first." Qin Yunji told him, "Oil paintings are easier to sell, do you have many oil paintings?" In fact, Zhong Leyou prefers watercolor paintings, but oil paintings are also good,

    cold Fu Jun should have a few paintings he painted during this time, or there are some at home: "I'll go back and have a look."

    Later, he sent his paintings to He Xuechang, who directly said that the watercolors he painted are very beautiful, and asked Can he draw a promotional picture for their mutual aid association, as if he bought it from Zhong Leyou.

    It is a joyful thing for Zhong Leyou that his paintings can be affirmed by others. How can he really ask for money from his seniors.

    So Zhong Leyou took over the job. Anyway, he is not busy after class and has a lot of free time at home to draw.

    At this time, Zhong Leyou finally felt that he was studying in college correctly - he no longer closed himself off as before, and now he has friends and activities, and he knows all good people. He is improving, although it took a lot of time in the early stage, but he has finally improved, at least Zhong Leyou himself is satisfied.

    In late April, the weather finally warmed up.

    Time seemed to pass unhurriedly, but half a semester was stolen in a blink of an eye.

    He Xuechang decided to find a way to get the Mutual Aid Association on the right track before May Day. After all, the summer vacation will be half a semester away, and after the summer vacation, it will be a senior year. Time is getting less and less, but there is no progress at all.

    Every year, many students choose to start their own businesses. Regardless of success or failure, the school will provide a certain degree of support to those who start a business. If it is really feasible, the school will also help to attract sponsorship-funds determine everything, and money is essential if you want to start a business. The school has cooperative relations with many big companies in the city. If the school is willing to help recommend them, there is still some hope.

    They applied to the school for recommendation, but were rejected miserably.

    The teacher of the Entrepreneurship Department also said that such a project is not easy to do now. If you must continue to do it out of love, then you have to try your luck. The school can help you write a letter of recommendation.

    Zhong Leyou doesn't know what the Leng family does on weekdays, he only knows that Leng Fujun is very busy, especially during this time, he hardly sees him much.

    So Zhong Leyou couldn't guess that Senior He had already set his abacus on Leng's Group - as a well-known large enterprise in the country, Leng's Group has always had a positive image of being kind and charitable and enthusiastic about public welfare in front of the public.

    June is the graduation season, so in April and May every year, the Leng Group will hold an event to help students find jobs and start businesses. No matter what kind of whimsical idea it is, as long as it can get the qualification to have a face-to-face meeting with President Leng, it has a 70% chance of getting sponsorship.

    This does not depend on the ability background, purely by luck.

    Half a month before the start of the event, the Leng Group's official website will release a registration channel, and then randomly select five to ten people according to the order of registration.

    At the beginning of this event, there were very few people who signed up, and most of them did not believe that Leng's Group would really sponsor their entrepreneurial projects. Until a few years ago, a freshman who got the chance just wanted to be a travel writer for the sake of spoofing, but because he didn’t have enough funds, he hoped that Leng’s would sponsor him 500,000 yuan to let him travel around Europe, and he would publish a book when he came back .

    As a result, the Leng Group agreed and gave him the money immediately, but also made an agreement that he must write a book within two months after returning, otherwise he will return the 500,000 double.

    In order to keep the money, the friend almost bald. But now he has become a best-selling travel author. In his published books, he mentioned this incident more than once, thanking Leng for his sponsorship, which made him unintentionally forced to find the direction of life.

    This incident was very popular back then, and it was also because of this incident that Leng's activities became lively.

    This day was also Leng Fujun's later "show day".

    From early in the morning that day, there will be a professional camera team responsible for following the shots. In the morning, Leng Fujun browsed around the various public welfare organizations of Leng's family in the city. At noon, he went to the suburban factory cafeteria to have lunch with the employees. In the afternoon, he returned to the Leng's building to meet and talk with the lucky winners.

    Of course, the front face of Leng Fujun will not appear in the video, and if the front face has to appear, it will be blurred.

    Mysterious and close to the people, low-key and enthusiastic.

    This is what the Leng family has always presented to the public.

    If he wants to succeed in a short period of time, this activity is the last hope of He Xuechang.

    And he is indeed a very lucky person, so big that Weibo retweeted to draw a luxury seven-day tour in Europe and America, and another popsicle - Senior He really got the chance to meet President Leng in this event.

    It's just that after experiencing a series of weird requests from weird students, Leng's audit has become more and more strict in the past two years. If you are self-employed, you must have a scale of more than five people, and fill in the information of at least five people when you sign up. On the premise of ensuring that all the information of everyone is true and valid, all the people on the registration form must be present on the day. Once any false part is found, the qualification will be revoked immediately.

    Senior He filled in the information of Qin Yunji and Zhong Leyou when he signed up - it was simply because the two of them were next to him when he signed up, and his ID card and mobile phone number were readily available, so he didn't need to send messages slowly Waiting for others to reply.

    The winning news came out on Wednesday, and the meeting was arranged on Saturday.

    It was enough to make them happy, and they were already discussing where to eat and celebrate after Saturday night before they met.

    Zhong Leyou was also looking forward to it, although he didn't know that it was Leng's Group that held the event, because the senior only told him that they had passed the registration last time, and they had the opportunity to fight for sponsorship.

    Zhong Leyou just wants to be like everyone else. When faced with a matter, the first thing that comes to mind is how to conquer and overcome, rather than shrinking from fear.

    He thinks this is a good learning opportunity. Go to unfamiliar places more, see more strangers, maybe one day in the future, he will be able to accept the unfamiliar environment without changing his face.

    But it's really Saturday, Senior He is still very nervous. If 30% of the misfortunes happen, then his goal may end like this.

    On Saturday, Zhong Leyou picked out a particularly serious set of clothes to put on. But he has a baby face, still full of childishness, and dressed so formally, it's kind of funny, like a friend who steals an adult's clothes.

    Leng Fujun has been paying attention to keeping a distance from him during this time.

    After all, this mouthful of meat that has already been tasted is floating in front of your eyes, you can see it but you can't eat it, and yet you want to think about the delicious taste of the fresh meat in your mouth, it's really annoying.

    Hungry wolves serve sheep, not afraid of not being able to eat, but afraid of not being full, and even more afraid of being hungry for a while after eating. Leng Fujun felt that he was going crazy, but he couldn't forget the feeling of such a friend - especially this was his own brother's brother-in-law.

    It's better to stop the loss in time and rein in the cliff.

    But this semester, Zhong Leyou didn't even go home very often.

    He seems to have found the joy of college life. The person who had to go back every weekend and holiday last semester has only gone back once this semester.

    Leng Fujun had to meet with the filming crew in advance, so he didn't ask Zhong Leyou what he was going to do dressed like this today, and left first.

    This day's shooting will be very tiring, especially if the places to go are far away and there are many things to do. If you don't start early in the morning, you will definitely not be able to make arrangements in the afternoon.

    Leng Fujun felt sleepy when he got in the car, as if he drank his coffee for nothing.

    When subconsciously wanted to take out a cigarette to light up to refresh himself, he remembered Zhong Leyou's eyes doubting whether he could quit smoking successfully, and finally put it away silently.

    It was the first time Jiang Jingyan saw that the stuffed cigarette survived from Leng Fujun's mouth.

    He was surprised: "Boss, don't you stop smoking?"

    Leng Fujun didn't just take it off, he was so determined that he could put it back: "I'm going to quit.

    " After a rough meal, on the way back to the company, Leng Fujun felt that the exhaustion accumulated for several days suddenly broke out. He sat with his eyes closed, and said to Jiang Jing, "Wait for those students, please help me meet... How many groups are there     ?

    "

Without taking pictures, it took about two hours before and after.

    Leng Fujun said: "You can help me deal with the first few groups, and call the photographer to come and shoot for the last group." After all, it is impossible to release all the scenes when making a video, and it should be enough to choose one of them. up.

    "Okay."

    Zhong Leyou and the others happened to be in the last group.

    Although Zhong Leyou voluntarily went there at first, but when he reached the downstairs of the Leng's Building, he still felt short of breath—it wasn't that he recognized where it was, after all, he had never been here before, in essence , he is no different from the person who came here for the first time today.

    It's just that there is a gap between thinking and reality.

    What he thought he could do in his heart, but in fact he still couldn't do it. When he got to this point, he still found it difficult like countless times before.

    It's just that this time he is not alone, and someone is with him.

    When standing below and waiting, Qin Yunji said straightforwardly: "What should I do if I suddenly started to be cowardly? My legs are weak." The

    senior was also cowardly, but he couldn't show it: "It's okay, I will come when the time comes, everyone should be more confident."

    Zhong Leyou was so nervous that she couldn't speak.

    He followed at the end.

    The elevator door opened, and what was waiting for them was the shots of the shooting team. Zhong Leyou had no place to hide if he wanted to.

    But in the reception room, when Jiang Jingyan appeared in front of him, Zhong Leyou was stunned.

    Jiang Jingyan was also taken aback when he saw Zhong Leyou.

    After the five of them sat down, Leng Fujun appeared soon - when Zhong Leyou saw that the person who came in was Leng Fujun, he felt even more frightened - how could it be Leng Fujun? It turned out that Leng Fujun was the sponsor that the senior found by luck?

    Leng Fujun didn't see the students in front of him when he came in, until he sat down first, said "Hello everyone" and then raised his head, seeing Zhong Leyou in front of him, he frowned in surprise.

    What's happening here?

    Why did Zhong Leyou appear here?

    During this period of time, Zhong Leyou likes to stay in school, is it because of these people and these things?

    Leng Fujun's eyes became serious, so he had to find out if these guys were honest or not, and whether the project was feasible or not.

    After all, there was a camera crew surrounding him to shoot, and it was the last chance for Xianyu to stand up. The senior was more nervous than usual. Facing Leng Fujun's questions, he stumbled and sometimes broke his voice.

    That scene can only be described as horrible.

    But there was no nonsense, no nonsense, no nonsense, what he asked and what he answered, his attitude was obviously very sincere, so Leng Fujun didn't make things difficult for him - after all, he was the only group that took pictures, if he didn't agree, then why would he take pictures.

    Yes, it's over.

    For Leng Fujun, this tiring day was finally over.

    And for Senior He and the others, this day has finally arrived!

    Regardless of the process, the ending is happy.

    In the evening, as expected, he invited the people who went with him today to dinner.

    In a restaurant not far from the school. Although the environment is a little rough, but the chef is very skilled, this is the most popular restaurant on this street for students.

    Several boys sat together, where would they not order beer.

    Zhong Leyou has never drank alcohol, and he has lived for almost nineteen years. He is really a non-drinker.

    The senior saw that he didn't seem like a person who could drink, and comforted him, it's okay, they just had a drink for fun, if Zhong Leyou can't drink, don't drink, drink some Coke Sprite is also good, happiness is the most important thing.

    On the contrary, Zhong Leyou felt that he should be like everyone else. Since everyone was drinking, he had to drink too.

    But half a bottle down, his face turned red.

    This really aroused everyone's interest, and they began to play tricks on him, asking him to have another drink and another drink.

    After Zhong Leyou had two more cups, she started to feel dizzy, but at the same time, her mood gradually became high. Looking at the world with drunk eyes, it seems that everything around has become much better than usual.

    It was not too late for them to break up, only half past nine.

    When Zhong Leyou staggered back home, it was only before ten o'clock.

    But Zhong Leyou is a good baby, and has never been home so late—not to mention still drunk.

    The driver told Leng Fujun that Zhong Leyou was drunk and he still refused to believe it, until seeing is believing, and he began to dislike the group of boys who led Zhong Leyou to the ground again, how could he do such a thing in the past.

    Leng Fujun carried Zhong Leyou back to the room, and the black mud circled him one after another, as if wishing to kill him.

    It was hard to put Zhong Leyou on the bed, but Zhong Leyou entangled her neck and did not let go. When Leng Fujun was supposed to get up, he was pulled down by him, and his head hit the head of the bed in an instant, making a loud and dull sound "Boom".

    I don't know if Zhong Leyou is drunk or awake, but when he saw Leng Fujun hit him like this, he actually laughed.

    Hearing his laughter, Leng Fujun lowered his eyes to look at him.

    This piece of precious meat is really killing people.

    His cheeks were drunk, his eyes were full of tears, his lips were slightly parted, and he was smiling.

    To look more is to lead to crime.

    Especially when he caught a glimpse of Hei Ni and Sanwu who were right next to him from the corner of his eye—and in front of the two children, he must not do anything crazy.

    Leng Fujun just wanted to leave Zhong Leyou quickly. When he was already hungry, there was such a piece of fat in front of him. He was not a saint, just an old rascal. He couldn't control himself.

    But when he was about to get up, Zhong Leyou held his wrist, and said softly and vaguely: "...Brother's hand, it's so hot..." Leng Fujun felt that all his blood was going

    down Gathering in one place, his mind was off work anyway, he wanted to pull his hand out, although he didn't use much force.

    Zhong Leyou, however, looked like a child whose toy had been robbed, muttering unhappily: "...what are you doing, where are you going..." The

    tail gas rose up, as if she was acting like a baby.

    Leng Fujun took a deep breath and pulled out his hand.

    Then he got up and shut Heini and Sanwu out of the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 4.7K 42
The Cannon Fodder Little Wife of a Wealthy Old Man [Wearing Books] 豪门老男人的炮灰小娇妻[穿书] Author 江中月 Status 42 Chapters Description The man in the dream loo...
258K 8.1K 185
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
201K 10.1K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
220K 7.8K 116
Summary : Wei Qi's previous life was an orphan, after rebirth that was an abandoned son.Was immediately married to the famous lunatic and Wei Qi's id...