Asian Celebrities Imagines

Von elisa00021

Imagines about these nonhumans๐Ÿ˜ฉ Domestic au Idol au Established relationships Mehr

J.Jaehyun_morning
L.Taeyong: Touch
Lee Taemin: Enlistment
Lee Taemin: Kkoongie
Lee Taeyong: Pretty boy
Cha Eunwoo: Sunshine
Cha Eunwoo:Dancing in the kitchen
Cha Eunwoo: Movies
Ahn Hyoseop: Back
Ahn Hyoseop: Are you annoyed
Cho Guesung:Starry Eyed
Cho Guesung: Angel Kisses
Cho Guesung: Restriction
Cho Guesung: Pregnant
Cho Guesung: Type
Cho Guesung:Anything for You
Cho Guesung: Dad
Cho Guesung: Teammates
Ji Chang Wook: Sfw
Lee Soohyuk: Some like You
Lee Soohyuk: Adoration
Kim Mingyu: Type
Jung Jaehyun:Last stop
Jung Jaehyun: Make a Mess
Woo Do Whan: Through the Rain
Christian Yu(Dpr Ian): Pose for Me
Joshua Hong(Jisoo): Type
Jung Jaehyun: Home
Kim Mingyu: Sleep
Jung Jaehyun: Sfw
Jung Jaehyun: 2:00
Byun Baekhyun: Discharge
Lee Taeyong: Hopeless
Wo Do Hwan: Rainy
Kim Mingyu: First
Byun Baekhyun: Mrs. Byun
Byun Baekhyun: Periods
Byun Baekhyun: Perfect Night
Byun Baekhyun: Invasive
Byun Baekhyun:Too Late
Zhang Yixing: Brat
Byun Baekhyun: Heater
Oh Sehun: Fwb
Byun Baekhyun: Baby blues
Byun Baekhyun: affection
Park Chanyeol: Live
Byun Baekhyun: Rumors..
Byun Baekhyun: Minx
Kim Jongin(Kai): Cook
Ji Chang Wook: Tuck in
Cho Guesung: Birthday
Cho Guesung: Double take
Cho Guesung: Double take(2)
Ji Chang Wook: Moments
Byun Baekhyun: Baby blues(2)
Park Chanyeol: Tender
Kim Jongin(Kai): Merry me?
Kim Junmyeon(Suho): Notice
Park Chanyeol: Living
Park Chanyeol: The Best
Bang Chan: Overstimulated
I.M (Changkyun): Take Care
Hwang HyunJin: Love search
Felix(Stray kids): Work
I.M(Changkyun): Couch
I.M(Changkyun): A-Z
I.M(Changkyun):Silent love
Ji Chang Wook
Kim Seonho: Like
Park Chanyeol: Fantasies
Kim Minseok: Too Much
Paek Chanyeol: Size
Park Chanyeol: Drunk
Park Chanyeol: Cold Days
Jung Jaehyun: Show
Kim Doyoung: Wakey
Jhonny Suh: Return
Yuta Nakamoto: Tummy
Lee Jongsuk: Lazy days
Wi HaJoon: Night
Park Seo Joon: Mine
Cha Eunwoo: Loved
Kim SeokWoo: Set
Kim Mingyu: Never
Kim Mingyu: Needs
Nam JooHyuk: Enough
Eric Nam: Mess
Mark Lee: Sessions
Jeong Yunho: Shoots
Jeon WonWoo: Crybaby
Woo Dohwan: Bumps
Nakamoto Yuta: Lessons
Nakamoto Yuta: Look
Park Jinyoung: Lover
Kim Doyoung: Stubborn
Mark Lee: Mariah
Lee Taeyong: Lemonade
Lee Taeyong: Comfort
Le Taeyong: DRunK
Lee Taeyong: Slip Up
Lee Taeyong: Painted
Nakamoto Yuta:Rock Star
Liu YangYang: Crush
Liu YangYang: Princess
Kim Jongin(Kai): Hot
Kim Jongin(Kai): Little princess
Kim Jongin(Kai):Make Me
Lee Mark: If you dance, I'll dance
Kim Mingyu: Eternity
Kim Jiwoong: Nsfw A-Z
Kim Jiwoong: Thursday Night
Kim Jiwoong: Touch
Park Serim: This.
Lee Junho: Smile
Lee Junho: Chatter Box
Lee Junho: Night
Lee Junho: Spoon
Jung Jaehyun: Control
Im Changkyun: Losing
Im Changkyun: Not much prepared(youngji)
Im Changkyun: Talk
Im Changkyun: Elevator
Choi Minho: Home
Choi Minho: Lucky
Choi Minho: Trust
Choi Minho: Like
Jeon WonWoo: Couch
Jeong Yunho: Night

I.M (Changkyun): Unwell

356 5 0
Von elisa00021

Scenario: you were shrieking at every physical contact and oblivious to the reason, Changkyun found it amusing to tease you but he also doesn't shy away from the consequences (friends to fwb?)

Genre: fluff/ smut

Warnings: friendly/ playful teasing, swearing, making out, unprotected sex

"Geez, are you alright?", Changkyun asked with a chuckle, eyeing you weirdly when the light slap on your leg made you jolt in your spot.

You hummed in affirmation but moved a bit further away on the couch. Your heart was racing at the unexpected action.

It was late afternoon and you had decided to just hang out and watch movies at your friend's place.

"Are you sure?" His tone was skeptical.

When you glanced over at him, you saw the critical eyebrow raise.

"I'm fine", you assured him, letting out a shaky breath.

You were acting strange for some reason.

"You don't seem fine", he pointed out but you only turned your head back to look at the screen.

And so he let it go, not thinking much about it.

Seconds later, your friend reached over to the table, wanting to grab the remote to raise the volume a bit. In the thoughtless move, his hand slightly brushed along your knee again and immediately you shifted your legs to the side more with a quiet mewl.

You avoided looking at him as you swallowed, knowing he had noticed that reaction.

He was entirely calm, watching you, questioning what was wrong with you today. You were never this squirmy.

Was it something he had done? The friendly slap on your thigh hadn't been with much force, that could impossibly cause you to flinch at every one of his moves now.

His brows were furrowed as he mustered you, leaning forward to get a better look at you.

You seemed nervous, a little on edge rather than uncomfortable.

Initially, he was irritated but the more he saw it, the more he found it funny somehow. Seemed like he could tease you easily like that which matched his currently relaxed mood perfectly.

"Is there something with your leg?" With an amused grin, he reached for your thigh again, suddenly finding interest in it.

Even that light touch made you wince the slightest bit. But you couldn't have changed your position on the couch without drawing more attention to your behavior and seeming dramatic and so you simply pressed your legs together.

You vehemently shook your head.

"Just please try to not have your hands near me today."

Normally, you wouldn't have to tell him twice, Changkyun wasn't exactly a physically affectionate person.

His expression relaxed again but even though you avoided looking at him, you could feel his stare on you.

"What's going on?", he wanted to know, sounding casual.

This was bad.

Nervously, you shifted under his gaze and took a breath, trying to find the right words.

"I'm insanely horny these days, so everything just kind of... Gets to me."

He let the information sink in. That surely explained why you were being so sensitive.

"Just forget about it. Don't touch me and I'm gonna be fine", you quickly added, your eyes lowered as you bit your lip.

Too caught up in trying to deal with your misery, you didn't notice the evil smirk creeping onto your friend's face.

Now he felt challenged. He just needed to test it, see for himself.

Another move of his hand and he gave your thigh a gentle squeeze. "Does that turn you on?"

You silently cursed yourself for having said anything, for revealing information he wanted to use against you now.

Amusement was written all over his face when you shot him a displeased look.

This was so unlike him.

"Yes", you still eventually whispered an answer to his question. Sadly it did.

Little did you know the teasing had only just begun.

__

Again, fingertips were grazing along the outside of your leg.

"Seriously, stop. I know you're doing this on purpose", you warned.

Changkyun was never this touchy. And not only not with you but with anyone.

"So?" He only chuckled. Then he went for the next attack.

He wasn't even doing much but it still felt like one to you.

"Stop it!" You shoved his hand away once more.

Did anybody even pay attention to the movie?

"Or what?"

With every teasing and oh-so-light and harmless touch of his hand, you felt yourself getting involuntarily wetter.

You were becoming more miserable by the minute. Getting more and more turned on and desperate in a place where you couldn't even do anything about it, except be sulky and try to ignore your drenched underwear.

"Or I'll make you handle the consequences", you blurted out sharply. "I'm serious, Changkyun."

He tried to hold in his amusement, looking at you unimpressed before he shrugged and leaned back against the couch. "Empty threat."

You only glared at him and then focused back on the movie. Finally.

It seemed like you had some peace for a moment. He shouldn't enjoy seeing you like this in the first place. And yet somehow he did, seeming so calm and content in the situation.

Then his hand sneaked up on your thigh again, a little too sure of himself, and you snapped.

"Okay, that's it", you grumbled and shifted from your spot. You couldn't take it anymore.

With a quick move, you climbed onto your friend's lap, one knee to each of his sides on the couch, coming to sit face to face.

You didn't even give yourself enough time to think the next action through as you leaned in and pressed your lips on his rather forcefully, your hands already reaching to his hair and tangling in the black strands.

Ever since he let it grow out, he looked more mature, which of course you had noticed but this was not the time to think about that.

Although taken by surprise, it didn't occur to Changkyun to fight it, not even for a second, his hands gripping onto your hips immediately as he returned the rough kiss.

This reaction confused you more than anything and so you halted, realizing just what exactly you were doing and with whom.

"What?" He chuckled lowly when you drew back a little. "Not so serious about the threat anymore now?"

Your gaze fell to his lips when his tongue darted out to briefly lick them and you swallowed.

"Fuck", you muttered. You were way too turned on to be reasonable right now.

Briefly checking with a glance in his eyes, you moved your lips closer to him again.

You had to get off. You didn't care about how. You just needed it.

Capturing his mouth with another kiss, you also noticed the growing bulge you were sitting on. He was just as horny as you at this moment.

Not wasting any more time, you started to move your hips, rubbing along his length, causing more friction for the both of you, and immediately moaned at the feeling.

A small groan escaped from your friend's lips and he pulled his head back. "Let me fuck you", he whispered, his voice unusually rasping.

You had never imagined you could want Changkyun so much. But it didn't take more than that for you to slide your hands under his shirt to take it off of him before you made your shirt follow.

The remaining clothes were stripped out of between heated kisses before he laid you down.

"You're dripping on my couch", he murmured against your neck with a chuckle. But he didn't give you the chance to respond to his teasing as he let his dick glide inside of you in the next second already.

You bit down on your lip, unwilling to let him know just how good it felt to finally get fucked again.

He kissed your neck and thrust into you with a steady rhythm.

"Wait, Changkyun", you breathed out after a couple more thrusts. "Fuck me from behind."

He halted in his move, briefly locking eyes with you to make sure he heard correctly. Then he swiftly removed his dick and flipped you over to your front. After all the teasing, you didn't have to tell him twice.

You were quick, propping yourself on your knees to make your ass meet him at the right height. And it was lucky that the couch was wide enough to give you enough space for all of this.

"Oh God, yes", he groaned loudly when he pushed back into you like that. For a moment he closed his eyes, just immersed in how good you felt around him when he fucked you in this position.

His thrusts were a lot harsher and deeper now but you enjoyed the roughness and moaned at every move.

Changkyun snapped his hips in a steady rhythm as he curled his fingers into yours to keep you in place. Knowing he was close, he moved one hand around your body and between your thighs to help get you off, stimulating your clit with skilled moves at the same time.

You were a mess.

It didn't take long for both of you to reach your highs. Your breathless moans melted with his muttered curses and the satisfied groan he let out as he found his release, burying it deeply inside of you.

"We should do this again", he breathed out with an exhausted chuckle, eyeing you with a slight smirk when you turned over onto your back to lie more comfortably and calm down from the rush.

But you only managed to nod in agreement as you looked at your friend with half-lidded eyes. Then a small grin tugged on the corners of your mouth, your breathing normalizing slowly. "Just tell me you're horny next time and it's on. Deal?"

"Deal. And I could go another round right now."

Also, he hadn't been the one pretending and acting weird. He had only been more subtle about it before. "What do you say?", Changkyun playfully moved his hands up your thighs.

"I like that idea."

__

Tumblr: irregular-idol-imagines-

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

24.2K 121 40
the title says it all โ™ก
272 17 15
๐š๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š’๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—: ๐š™๐š’๐š—๐š” ๐š›๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ๐šœ-๐šœ๐šข๐š–๐š‹๐š˜๐š•๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š๐šž๐š๐šŽ, ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐š˜๐šข. ๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š™๐š’๐š—๐š” ๐š›๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šœ๐šž๐š...
73.7K 1.2K 144
nct imagines
534 78 22
"Love can save her Mark" he thought running away would solve his problems, but he didn't think of what might come with running away started: 16/12/20...