my gangster fantasies.

By leratotellsstories

DISCLAIMER: NONE OF THE PICTURES USED BELONG TO ME. coming from a good home, yet she's obsessed with finding... More

Uyathandwa Sibeko
chapter one: the ending of an old thing
chapter two: healed
chapter three: new beginnings
chapter four: stupid decision
chapter five: the discovery
chapter six: damage control
chapter seven: just say "yes"
chapter nine: love is worth fighting for
chapter ten: hurt and pain
chapter eleven: fighting for my love
chapter twelve: the escape
chapter thirteen: just be a housewife
chapter fourteen: thando and viwe
chapter fifteen: men being men
chapter sixteen: baking and all
chapter seventeen: love wins
chapter eighteen: spill
chapter nineteen: ready to pop
chapter twenty: the return
chapter: twenty-one
chapter: twenty-two
chapter twenty-three: on the run
chapter twenty-three: noya
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five: not my baby
chapter twenty-six: can't hand him over
chapter twenty-seven: pain again
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty: revenge
chapter thirty-one: back to life
chapter thirty-two: the baby pillow
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-two: what's the gender?
chapter thirty- four: a what?!
chapter thirty-five: wedding
chapter thirty-four: devastation again
chapter thirty-five: yoh Skhu
chapter thirty-six: let's heal
chapter: the last one.
eulogy for Skhuzo

chapter eight: wedding bells

576 27 0
By leratotellsstories

THE NEXT MORNING

I still can't believe he didn't tell me that we're getting married. Trust me, it only gets worse because apparently, my white wedding is next week. Lol, this is so crazy.

Anyway, I wake up in the morning and bath and get dressed.

I'm wearing a black jumpsuit and a biker jacket over it. I'm wearing some white sneakers to go with.

I am actually taking Junior home with me. I just think this will help us bond. I also have to tell my mom about it and introduce them to each other.

I go to Juniors room and I also dress him up. He is wearing black jeans, a black t-shirt and a biker jacket with white sneakers as well.

Junior is genuinely so adorable, you can't help but love him. My heart melts everytime I see him. He's lightskinned, like extremely lightskinned, im guessing his mom was white and he has a taper fade. He has cute brown eyes and bushy eyebrows which his dad prefers they trim. He is a short little bundle of joy.

I pack his clothes, toys and everything we need. I pack my stuff as well and ask Ntsikelelo to help me and put them in the car. He does as told and I carry my new baby and place him in his car seater with his juice box and toy car.

I kiss Ntsikelelo goodbye and drive out.

We go to the mall first because I need to get a few things for the both of us. So I go to Sportscene, Woolworth, Mr Price and cotton on to get us some clothes.

We then stop by Spur because we didn't have breakfast so we get there and order some breakfast.

This boy is so busy. He starts by colouring in the little pictures they give children. He then goes to the play area to play around. I fetch him from the play area, not because I want to but because he's crying.

I finally get him to calm down and he starts running around with the waiters. They are just playing along with whatever he is doing. Oh my word.

Waiter: you've got your hands full with this one, huh?

I look at him and laugh. This boy did everything but eat his food.

I call the waiter that was serving us and ask for the bill. I ask for them to put the food in doggy bags because someone is going to be hungry.

Uya: let's go, JJ.

I hold his hand and take our things with and place them in the car before I strap him into his car seat.

We finally arrive at home, after hours of driving and someone throwing tantrums. I'm also obviously, still learning so it was a mission.

I park the car in the garage and take JJ out.

I hold his hand while he has his juice box in the other. This is his second juice box today, lol.

We walk in and we're met by my mom standing at the door shouting at my aunt for I don't know what.

Mom: awwww my baby, who do you have here with you?

She gives me a hug and takes JJ from my hands and carries him in her arms.

He looks at me and pulls out his arms indicating that he wants me to take him.

We laugh and i take him.

Mom: so he's the little boy that he didn't tell you about?
Uya: yes.
Mom: he's so adorable, what's his name?
Uya: Junior.
Mom: well on this side, he is Khumo.

I laugh thinking she's joking.

Mom: no, I'm serious.
Uya: yoh okay. please help me with JJ, I have to fetch some things from the car.
Mom: no, I'm helping your aunts in the kitchen.
Uya: ah mama.
Mom: hu uh, figure it out, mama.
Uya: ugh where are the uncles?
Mom: they went out to get some meat.
Uya: okay.

I go to the kitchen and greet my aunts and find my cousins there as well so I greet them as well. I then head upstairs, to Lumkile's room and knock.

Lumki: come in if you have money.

I laugh and go in.

Lumkile: hau sisi, who is this?
Uya: my new baby.
Lumkile: hau sisi, you didn't have a child when you left here mos? the last time you came to visit, you came alone.
Uya: well, now I have a child.
Lumkile: can I hold him?
Uya: sure.

I hand JJ over to Lumkile and he doesn't cry so I just leave them there together. I go to the garage and take out our suitcases and the things we got at the mall. I take them up to my room and go back downstairs to help with the preparations for tomorrow.

Lumkile then came down with JJ crying. I take him and change his diaper before putting him to sleep. I honestly never saw myself being like this, a mom to a whole 2 year old.

I sit on the couch in my room and calling Ntsikelelo.

Ntsi: saw'bona mama.
Me: hey baby.
Ntsi: what's going on?
Me: I'm tired, Mr. Dlamini here is a whole extreme sport. I just wanna sleep.

He laughs at what I just said.

Ntsi: what is he up to now?
Me: I just put him to sleep, he was becoming grumpy.
Ntsi: you're a natural though.
Me: I know, right?
Ntsi: yeah maybe we should have another one.
Me: haibo?!
Ntsi: yes, mama. I think we still need two more boys and a girl.
Me: I'll think about it.
Ntsi: alright mama, let me go help with the preparations.
Me: bye.
Ntsi: I love you.
Me: I love you too.

I end the call and grab a throwover and sit on the couch again before watching a movie on my TV.

After a few minutes, Thando comes in.

Thando: friend!
Uya: shhh.
Thando: oh sorry.

She whispers...

Thando: why didn't you tell me you're getting married?
Uya: I also didn't know.
Thando: iyoh.
Uya: how did you get here?
Thando: my parents fetched me.
Uya: they are here?
Thando: yeah they are downstairs.
Uya: oh and then wena, where is your ring?
Thando: it's at Aviwe's place.
Uya: why?
Thando: how am I going to explain to my parents that I'm engaged to my best friends brother?

We laugh and then she tells me that my mom called me so we head downstairs.

T's mom: awu my baby.

She gets up and gives me a hug.

T's mom: oh how they've grown.
Her dad: Ja, uyathandwa.
Uya: san'bonani.
T's mom: how are you feeling though?
Uya: I'm happy, ma.
T's mom: I'm glad.
Mom: what were you doing upstairs?
Uya: I was still putting mr grumpy to sleep.
Mom: oho let's go to the mall quickly. There are some things that I need.
Uya: mama, can't you go with Thando's mom?
T's mom: no nana, we are leaving. we are actually supposed to be somewhere right now.
Uya: okay, let me get Junior cause he might wake up while I'm gone and give everyone trouble.
Mom: hu uh, leave that baby alone.

Thando's parents leave and we also leave the house shortly after that. Thando, mom and I do all the shopping that's needed and head back home. The moment I walk trough the door, I am met with a sight that shatters my heart.

Junior is crying his lungs out, in my cousin, Ntokozo's arms. Ntokozo rushes over to me and hands me the baby.

Ntokozo: yaze yakhala ingane yakho. (Your baby has been crying)
Uya: how long has he been like this?
Ntokozo: I think it's been about 20 minutes.
Uya: okay, thank you so much.
Ntokozo: you're welcome, sisi.

I take him upstairs and rock him to sleep. I guess he hadn't finished his nap.

I hear a knock on the door and tell whoever it is to come in.

Aviwe: hau uya, saw'bona.
Uya: saw'bona Aviwe, brother fiancé.
Aviwe: ey uyaphapha konje, is this our guy?

He says pointing at Junior who is sleeping in my arms.

Uya: yes.

He then takes him from me, which wakes him up. He then starts crying again but Aviwe takes him either way.
I look at him leave my room and laugh.

THE NEXT MORNING

My uncles are downstairs negotiating my bride price. While, im in my room with Thando, Ntokozo and Junior, who is sleeping in my arms. Are two year old boys this clingy?

Uya: so thando?
Thando: what?
Uya: don't ask me that, you didn't sleep here last night.
Ntokozo: no sisi, indoda comes first.

Which translates to "a man comes first".
We laugh and look at Thando.

Uya: khuluma. (Talk)
Thando: haibo, I missed my man. I just went to him and we cuddled until I had to come back here.

After an hour or so, I get a call from Ntsikelelo.

Ntsikelelo: my love, it's done.

As he says that, my mom walks in and tells me to come downstairs.

Uya: bye, baby.

I end the call and head downstairs with my mom. Along with Ntokozo and Thando.

My uncles: who is your bride?
Ntsi's uncles: the one in the middle.

Which was me.

My uncle: daughter, do you know these men.

I nod and everyone starts ululating.

My uncle: hai the bride is yours.

After a few hours, everything is concluded. Ntsikelelo comes in with his father and his brothers.

He goes down on one knee and opens a small box with a ring inside of it. I nod my head multiple times with tears rolling down my eyes. All this, while JJ is standing next to me.

Ntsikelelo gets up after I wear the ring and we hug. I then pick up JJ and he starts crying. He then goes over to his dad.

Everyone: awwwwww.

When it's time for his family to leave. We all go outside to accompany them to their cars. I walk with Ntsikelelo to his and we stand outside of his car with JJ in my arms.

Ntsikelelo: I'm so happy, ma. You look gorgeous as well, you and Mr Dlamini there.

He says looking at me. I'm wearing those traditional dresses that women wear on their lobola and a matching doek, with a blanket over my shoulders
I'm wearing sneakers as well. Junior is wearing blue formal pants and a white hoodie, with sneakers.

Uya: thank you, daddy.
Ntsikelelo: so when are you speaking out?
Uya: for what?
Ntsikelelo: awu baby, a whole week without seeing each other? I can't.
Uya: yes, you can.

Mpumi and Skhumbuzo walk over to us.

Mpumi: awu koti.
Skhu: saw'bona koti.
Uya: san'bonani.
Mpumi: let's go.
Ntsi: okay.

They got in the car and drove off after he gave me a goodbye kiss. Nothing about my wedding is normal so we're gonna let it be.

JJ and I walk back inside and I dish up and serve the guests. I did this with the help of my aunts, Ntokozo and Thando.

After doing that and eating, Ntokozo, Thando and I head upstairs.

I place JJ in the middle of the bed and I lay down next to him. Ntokozo and Thando sit on the couch.

Ntokozo: you're married now, sisi.
Uya: eish sisi.
Thando: you didn't even know you were getting married.
Ntokozo: you lie!
Uya: I actually didn't know.
Ntokozo: so when did you find out?
Uya: yesterday.
Ntokozo: hai you must be joking.
Thando: I wish she was.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15 0 34
Maya finds herself battling between two lovers and the streets. Maya has always been that chick who rode out for her friends. She always made a way o...
1.7K 148 33
"Nigga, you saw I was going to park out here but you stupid enough to steal it from me, take your car and pull over because this is my park bro," I s...
680 3 12
Dreams a party animal to say the least, a wild card, someone that's always down for whatever whenever. But she's also the queen of getting her get ba...
6K 189 65
An FBI agent who gets an opportunity to move to Italy to be an agent there. Of course she takes it right away. The job she loves in the country she l...