Asian Celebrities Imagines

elisa00021 द्वारा

Imagines about these nonhumans😩 Domestic au Idol au Established relationships अधिक

J.Jaehyun_morning
L.Taeyong: Touch
Lee Taemin: Enlistment
Lee Taemin: Kkoongie
Lee Taeyong: Pretty boy
Cha Eunwoo: Sunshine
Cha Eunwoo:Dancing in the kitchen
Cha Eunwoo: Movies
Ahn Hyoseop: Back
Ahn Hyoseop: Are you annoyed
Cho Guesung:Starry Eyed
Cho Guesung: Angel Kisses
Cho Guesung: Restriction
Cho Guesung: Pregnant
Cho Guesung: Type
Cho Guesung:Anything for You
Cho Guesung: Dad
Cho Guesung: Teammates
Ji Chang Wook: Sfw
Lee Soohyuk: Some like You
Lee Soohyuk: Adoration
Kim Mingyu: Type
Jung Jaehyun:Last stop
Jung Jaehyun: Make a Mess
Woo Do Whan: Through the Rain
Christian Yu(Dpr Ian): Pose for Me
Joshua Hong(Jisoo): Type
Jung Jaehyun: Home
Kim Mingyu: Sleep
Jung Jaehyun: Sfw
Jung Jaehyun: 2:00
Byun Baekhyun: Discharge
Lee Taeyong: Hopeless
Wo Do Hwan: Rainy
Kim Mingyu: First
Byun Baekhyun: Mrs. Byun
Byun Baekhyun: Periods
Byun Baekhyun: Perfect Night
Byun Baekhyun: Invasive
Byun Baekhyun:Too Late
Zhang Yixing: Brat
Byun Baekhyun: Heater
Oh Sehun: Fwb
Byun Baekhyun: Baby blues
Byun Baekhyun: affection
Park Chanyeol: Live
Byun Baekhyun: Minx
Kim Jongin(Kai): Cook
Ji Chang Wook: Tuck in
Cho Guesung: Birthday
Cho Guesung: Double take
Cho Guesung: Double take(2)
Ji Chang Wook: Moments
Byun Baekhyun: Baby blues(2)
Park Chanyeol: Tender
Kim Jongin(Kai): Merry me?
Kim Junmyeon(Suho): Notice
Park Chanyeol: Living
Park Chanyeol: The Best
Bang Chan: Overstimulated
I.M (Changkyun): Take Care
Hwang HyunJin: Love search
Felix(Stray kids): Work
I.M (Changkyun): Unwell
I.M(Changkyun): Couch
I.M(Changkyun): A-Z
I.M(Changkyun):Silent love
Ji Chang Wook
Kim Seonho: Like
Park Chanyeol: Fantasies
Kim Minseok: Too Much
Paek Chanyeol: Size
Park Chanyeol: Drunk
Park Chanyeol: Cold Days
Jung Jaehyun: Show
Kim Doyoung: Wakey
Jhonny Suh: Return
Yuta Nakamoto: Tummy
Lee Jongsuk: Lazy days
Wi HaJoon: Night
Park Seo Joon: Mine
Cha Eunwoo: Loved
Kim SeokWoo: Set
Kim Mingyu: Never
Kim Mingyu: Needs
Nam JooHyuk: Enough
Eric Nam: Mess
Mark Lee: Sessions
Jeong Yunho: Shoots
Jeon WonWoo: Crybaby
Woo Dohwan: Bumps
Nakamoto Yuta: Lessons
Nakamoto Yuta: Look
Park Jinyoung: Lover
Kim Doyoung: Stubborn
Mark Lee: Mariah
Lee Taeyong: Lemonade
Lee Taeyong: Comfort
Le Taeyong: DRunK
Lee Taeyong: Slip Up
Lee Taeyong: Painted
Nakamoto Yuta:Rock Star
Liu YangYang: Crush
Liu YangYang: Princess
Kim Jongin(Kai): Hot
Kim Jongin(Kai): Little princess
Kim Jongin(Kai):Make Me
Lee Mark: If you dance, I'll dance
Kim Mingyu: Eternity
Kim Jiwoong: Nsfw A-Z
Kim Jiwoong: Thursday Night
Kim Jiwoong: Touch
Park Serim: This.
Lee Junho: Smile
Lee Junho: Chatter Box
Lee Junho: Night
Lee Junho: Spoon
Jung Jaehyun: Control
Im Changkyun: Losing
Im Changkyun: Not much prepared(youngji)
Im Changkyun: Talk
Im Changkyun: Elevator
Choi Minho: Home
Choi Minho: Lucky
Choi Minho: Trust
Choi Minho: Like
Jeon WonWoo: Couch
Jeong Yunho: Night

Byun Baekhyun: Rumors..

452 2 0
elisa00021 द्वारा

genre: fluff & angst

synopsis:

your secret relationship with baekhyun getting revealed, and what comes after. 

"yes, i take care of all of them," you laugh, nodding at the radio show hosts question about if it's hard being a leader to a group of 4, including yourself. "especially our youngest." you say, glancing over at sunny, the baby of your group.

"what's the age difference between you and her?" the host asks.

"six years," you say, making the host gasp.

"ah, so you're 28... that means she was 16 when you debuted?" the host looks between you and sunny, both of you nodding. "wow, so you probably have had no time for dating since even before debut!"

you laugh, though it's 90% true, which sucks. "yes, because she was so young when we were trainees—we all were—i was always with them to make sure they stayed out of trouble and weren't around strange people," you say, your eyes sliding over all of your members. "so, no, there hasn't been a lot of time to date. but i'm not mad at that because i was taking care of my babies." everyone chuckles at the last bit and mingwa puts her head on your shoulder.

"y/n needs somebody to take care of her!" heejin, the second to youngest member shouts. you smile and shake your head at her words, though they're unbelievably true. if only the public knew that you were, though. that instead of laying your head on a soft pillow every night, you lied down on a hard chest and let strong arms hold you tight, while soft kisses on the top of your head lulled you to sleep.

"girl, i'm your candy," sunny sings quietly. you don't cut your eyes at her immediately, but the panic bubbles in your chest. nobody mentions her singing, or sings along, but sunny and mingwa share a quick look that freaks you out, makes you paranoid that in a few hours when the video recording of this session is posted, speculations will start.

you glance at sunny, hoping to catch her eye, but she's engrossed in what the host is talking about. you can barely hear above your heartbeat in your ears, the blood rushing through so quickly it's starting to give you a headache. you try to discreetly regulate your breathing, trying to remember those videos talking about square breathing that you found online. nobody seems to notice, except mingwa who taps your forearm and looks at you with concern that you brush off.

you manage to make it through the rest of the interview as normal as possible. you start talking a lot less, letting your members share more about themselves and the group, and nobody except for mingwa clocks that you were mentally somewhere else.

saying your goodbyes, the four of you get up and shuffle out of the radio station and into the outside world where dozens of cameras await. the shutters fly at rapid pace, and the flash on some of them are nearly blinding, but you and your group smile and pose, despite the chaos happening.

shuffling into the car, you let the three others get inside first. you take the last seat in the sprinter van and buckle yourself in, resting your head against the headrest. "y/n, are you alright?" mingwa asks, concern clear and evident in her voice. you let out a breath and sit up, turning around to look at sunny.

"why did you start singing 'candy', soojin?" you ask, using her full name. she looks at you with wide eyes at her government being called and holds her hands up in surrender. "do you know what people are going to say?"

"sorry, mom," she shoots back, giving you an incredulous look. "all they're going to say is that i'm acting exactly like how the youngest person is supposed to be acting—interrupting you and singing over everybody. nobody is going to say anything about you and baekhyun." you press your lips together, stumped because she's most likely right, even though you have an inkling in the back of your brain that somebody is going to take notice, and make something out if it.

"well, you don't really want people thinking you go around interrupting everybody," you chastise. sunny rolls her eyes at you and sighs dramatically.

"we are quite literally the perfect group—i don't know why you are so worried about our image all the time," she says. you decide that the conversation is over, and sit facing forward again. sunny doesn't understand that everything, at the end of the day, falls on you. people look at you like you birthed these girls and raised them up yourself. if one of them screw up, it falls on the entire group but rests on your shoulders to clean up. your image is so important to uphold, because there has only ever been one scandal to your groups name at the beginning of your careers that you did everything possible to stop the public from shaming you and the girls. it's not easy to do that.

the ride is silent, save for their nails tapping against their phone screens. you sit with your eyes closed and your head leaned back, ready to dive into bed and maybe call baekhyun. maybe.

"would it really be that bad if everybody knew about you and baekhyun?" sunny asks, cutting into the silence. you open your eyes, but don't turn around. the hair on your arms stands up at his name being mentioned so loudly, somewhere that isn't the safety of your dorms.

"yes," you reply. you think about the uproar it would cause, and what it would do to your career. his would be fine, of course, because the dismissal is never the same for men as it is for women. your group would probably have to disband, or you'd have to leave. it would look terrible, especially since you are the leader, if this was public news. "it would be awful, sunny. i cant lose my career over a man." and while a nasty pang of guilt rips through your chest, it's the truth.

"but... you told me you think that you love him. that's not enough?" when she says these words, it's like she's 16 again, asking you why the world was mad at your group for a rumor about heejin. her voice is small, naive almost, and it reminds you how far apart you two really are.

you can't help that your eyes start to water. "soojin, can we talk about this later?" you ask, blinking back the tears. you swallow thickly and pull your headphones out of your pocket, turning up your music loudly to block out any thoughts of you and baekhyun, and the public finding out.

getting back to the dorms, you head straight for your room. you close the door behind you and pull out your headphones and sigh, your head pounding. flopping onto the bed, you bury your face in the pillows and close your eyes.

you're disrupted by a knock only moments later, and you let out a breath before telling whoever it is to come in. "y/n?" sunny's voice calls from the doorway.

"yeah?" you roll over and sit up on your elbows to look at her. she gives you a sheepish smile and comes over to your bed, crawling in bed next to you like she used when you guys were trainees and she kissed her family.

scooting over, you make space for her to rest her head on your shoulder, your arm wrapping around her. "sorry for earlier. i guess i'm just trying to see the positive side to it," sunny says.

"it's fine," you sigh. "i'm just super paranoid."

"is baekhyun?" she asks.

you shake your head above her. it's amazing to you that he seems to have no qualms or fears about your relationship becoming public. he's fine with it being a secret or being news, and it makes you feel like shit, like it looks like you're afraid of being seen with him. though it's far from that. "no, and i guess that's what makes me more stressed out. because he's too chill about it, and doesn't seem to be worried."

"he's old," sunny snorts and you chuckle. there's only four years between you and him, so she's technically calling you old too, but you don't say anything. "are you gonna tell him you love him?" she asks after a beat of silence. you still against her and she lifts her head to look at you.

it's a sensitive subject—you and baekhyun haven't said it yet. you won't say it, because you're afraid it'll open a dam of bad things starting to happen. like once it's out in the open, the worst possible thing could happen to your relationship. "maybe. i don't know. probably not," you ramble.

sunny gives you a sad look and squeezes you into a hug. she doesn't say anything, and neither do you, but enough passes between the two of you. i'm here for you, she says. i know, you say back.

baekhyuns hands are on your ribs, holding you firmly and pressing you flush against the side of his car as he takes you into a nice, soft kiss. your arms snake around his neck, your fingers playing with the ends of his hair at his neck.

his lips move slowly against yours, his tongue slipping into your mouth with ease. your chest burns with adoration and want, and him tugging you closer to him only makes you throb. pulling away, his mouth chases yours and you let him kiss you again, this time letting him tilt your head back so you're practically lying against the car.

it's risky to be out in the open like this, but the parking garage is secluded and for residents of his apartment only. you would see and hear anybody coming through, but so far you haven't in the last seven minutes.

you pull away from him again, and stop his advances by gently pressing your fingers to his lips. "baekhyun," you say softly. he kisses your fingertips and then your cheek.

"yes?" he says, looking into your eyes with an intensity that makes your knees weak, so much so that you rest your weight against the car.

"can we go inside?" you ask, your fingers dancing on his cheek. he nods and kisses your palm before grabbing it and taking you to the elevators. baekhyun wraps an arm around your shoulders and pulls you into his side, kissing your temple for a long time, all the way until the doors open, and then pulling you down the hallway to his apartment.

he helps you out of your coat and hangs it up. "what do you want to eat?" he asks as you step out of your shoes.

"bold of you to assume i'm hungry," you tease, but you're always hungry around him, and you are hungry right now. baekhyun rolls his eyes at you and repeats his question. "i don't know. chicken? ramen? rice? whatever you want." you say, kissing his lips. he holds you close for a beat before letting you go so he can get something started for the two of you.

you bound to the living room and sprawl out on his large couch, turning the tv onto one of the many shows you two have started watching together. you get comfortable and pull a blanket over you, snuggling into the cushions while he busies himself with the task of making dinner.

baekhyun comes into the living room with two bowls of food a few minutes later. you sit up and thank him as you accept the dish, crossing your legs and resting the bowl in your lap. "what did i miss?" he asks, and you catch him up on the show in between bites.

you two eat in a close and comfortable silence. he'd probably have his arm around you if it wasn't uncomfortable while you two were eating. the close proximity is enough though, your knees touching and his right arm lightly bumping into your left.

you set your bowl on the table, ready to get up to get a drink but baekhyun gets up quicker than you, already knowing what you want. he goes into the kitchen and comes back with two glasses of water. it feels like the world is slipping beneath your feet, and you could cry because of him.

this is the taking care of that heejin said you needed. you finally have it—he's always like this with you, feeding you, making sure you're well rested and fed and just okay. he takes whatever worries you have and throws them on his back and just lets you be.

after dinner, you and baekhyun retreat to his bedroom. you lie on his bare chest, a hand resting on his stomach and your ear against his heart. baekhyun mindlessy plays with your hair, his fingers digging into your scalp soothingly. your eyes can't help but flutter close—there's no point in trying to fight sleep. you'll wake up with him tomorrow.

the speculations didn't start the next day. no, everybody thought it was so cute and funny that sunny blurts out random things while her older members are talking. there were compilations made from your groups content; interviews, your group vlogs, and more. it was funny, honestly, that they adored her disruptiveness.

the speculations started four days later. and when the news broke, the internet nearly stopped working because there were pictures and videos. so many pictures and videos, that it felt like somebody may have been stalking you. there were pictures of you and baekhyun kissing against his car, of you two in his car, of you two getting out of his car, of you two going for a late night walk near the han river.

and then there were videos—albeit, mostly can made—that served as proof that you two really are dating. there's the longing looks shared at award shows, zoomed in videos of you two standing next to each other on stages, hands brushing. the other videos are just more reasons to believe that you two are dating; heejin saying you need to be taken care of, and then clips of baekhyun taking care of his own members. videos of you talking about your ideal type, and clips proving that you must have been referring to baekhyun, or jaír got really lucky that you found him.

it's overwhelming.

when the pictures surfaced, you and mingwa were in the practice room dancing to your debut songs. the alert popped up on your phones at the same time, but mingwa grabbed hers first. you heard her gasp and ran over, thinking she might've twisted her ankle, but instead were met with her guilty eyes and her perfectly fine ankle.

you didn't know what to do when you saw the photos. your heart stopped and your felt sick. your head started pounding, and it felt like a rug was being pulled from underneath your feet. you didn't know what to do, so you started crying, falling to the floor in a heap. you weren't sobbing, but your were audibly crying, and mingwa wasn't sure what to do. you managed to get yourself together, and excused yourself to your room, avoiding any staff members on your way.

and now you're on the phone with baekhyun, trying not to burst into tears as he keeps telling you everything will be ok. "baekhyun, this was such a bad idea!" you cry, pressing your forehead into your hand.

"what was? dating me?" he asks, slight offense in his voice.

"yes!" you shout, but you don't even believe yourself. "w-we shouldn't have gotten involved." you're adding fuel to the fire, hoping he'll just break up with you so you can say those photos aren't real, and that you're not longer dating so everybody can leave you alone.

"you don't mean that," baekhyun says, his voice soft on the other line. it makes you feel like shit. "do you?"

you shake your head, though he can't see you. "no," you say meekly. "but we- y/n, you knew this could happen even before we started dating." he interrupts, shutting you up. you press your mouth into a thin line. "don't try to push me away now, y/n." the overuse of your first name makes you feel like you're being scolded by an elder.

"okay, i'm sorry," you say, sighing. baekhyun parrots you and you press your body into your mattress. now would be the ideal time to tell him you love him, but it feels like it would be a poor bandaid to apologizing for saying that you should have never agreed to date him. "i don't know what to do." you mumble.

"let our companies handle it. you just get some sleep," he says. you chew on your bottom lip, wishing that he was here with you.

"okay. goodnight, baekhyun," you say. i love you, you want to add.

"goodnight, y/n."

when you wake the next morning, your group, managers, and baekhyuns team are all in the dorm lounge. you freeze when you see him, ready to jump out of the nearest window because you know exactly what is about to happen. "we need to release a statement," your manager says, beckoning you over to everybody.

gingerly, you walk over to your girls, sitting next to heejin at the end of the sofa, the furthest you can get away from your boyfriend. "so, i assume it's true? the rumors about you dating? you can say no, but i've seen the pictures," baekhyuns manager says, looking over at you. you nod, and when everyone keeps staring at you, you pipe up and say "yes", your voice hoarse.

"great. how long has it been?"

"seven months," baekhyun says, his eyes flicking to you. heejin gasps beside you, grabbing everybody's attention.

"oh, sorry!" she says, waving everybody off. "liar!" she whispers. you told her that it's only been four months.

both of your guys' managers read from what looks like a checklist of things, asking you questions and scribbling down answers so they can formulate each of your statements.

"are you happy?" your manager asks, not looking up from the sheet. it's an easy questions, and you both answer 'yes' with ease. "are you in love?" the question lodges your heart in your throat, and the room gets eerily silent, so silent that you could hear a pin drop in the next room.

you don't know what to say. you don't want to lie, and look terrible, but you don't want to tell the truth and further complicate your relationship.

you glance over at bakehyun, and find him already looking at you. you know what you're going to say the moment your eyes meet, and you feel your stomach flip on it's side. your heart melts like goo in your chest as you say, "yes", admitting after many long months the one thing that's been clawing at you in the back of your mind.

your manager scribbles down your answer and turns to baekhyun. "baekhyun?" he asks. his eyes never leave yours, and it feels like you're the only two people in the room, despite the fact that there's about 10 feet of distance between you two.

"of course," he says it so sincerely that you drop your gaze to your lap, your face turning red and a smile overtaking your lips. your group members giggle and elbow you in your side, equally as happy to hear the news.

you feel over the moon, and your past paranoia is put away and shoved into a box that you choose to ignore for a moment. both of your teams curate statements, and they're sent out less than an hour later. you and baekhyun take the rest of the day for yourselves, driving out far to the beach and hanging there all day until it gets dark, and your teeth start clattering because of the weather. and when you get in the car, he kisses you and you quite literally feel the love has for you, and your brain goes fuzzy to the point where all you can remember is his name, everything else being put to shame.

the responses you get to your relationship are much more positive than you expect, and of course there are negative comments, but not nearly as many as there are of the positive comments. people cnat help but gush at how you found your person, and are finally getting to get taken care of.

but, of course, cameras are on you more heavily than in the past. and now, when you go on variety shows solo, they want to know about your personal life before knowing about the group. you learn to get used to it, giving way to basically nothing, and sometimes sharing more than people expect, when you want to.

like, when you go on a variety show alone with a bunch of other idols, the same show baekhyun had been on in the past, they bring up an interview moment where baekhyun says that you're the better dresser of the two of you. you're asked the same question, and you answer baekhyun, and follow up with admitting that you're wearing his clothes at that very moment. that makes the internet go crazy, searching high and low for pictures of baekhyun wearing the same item, comparing how it's massive on you but fits him snugly.

or, when you attend the end of the year award shows and exo performs, the camera is on your group more often than you'd like to admit. there are fancams dedicated to your reaction of his groups performances, everybody focused on how you react to baekhyun specifically. of course, the same thing happens to him with you, and he's a lot more shameless about his support of you.

you group responds well to your now public relationship. you're able to get all five of you together more often, and they look at him like a bigger brother. sunny often tags along on your dates and asks about baekhyun and genuinely treats him like her uncle. she makes a lot of jokes about the two of you, mainly on camera. like, when you're filming content for you groups vlog, she asks how baekhyun asked you out, and then sings the bridge of 'blooming days' by CBX, and does the dance too. the internet eats that up, constantly sharing the clip because it truly was funny.

despite the public news of your relationship, though, you and baekhyun manage to keep it private. besides what you choose to share, you can easily dodge questions about your private lives and keep the mystery alive. it does help your relationship now that more people know—there's no threat of getting caught, or the constant feeling of breaking the rules. it's easier now, and better than ever. 

tumblr:eomayas

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

129K 3.8K 62
⠀"darling you, darling you, baby" ⠀ ⠀ ⠀kpop males x male!reader ⠀( reqs closed ) ⠀©gothkyu ️⠀
39.2K 828 52
NCT Imagines of all the members. Enjoy!
8.4K 103 18
✧.*𝒔𝒖𝒈𝒂𝒓, 𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒄𝒆, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒆*.✧ ┊imagines┊nct127 • nctdream • wayv ┊ ʙᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴇɴᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴍᴏᴅᴇ >> 𝐧𝐜�...
9.6K 223 24
❛❛ 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙮 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙢𝙨‚ ❞ 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘭𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘣𝘶𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘨𝘳𝘰...