Asian Celebrities Imagines

By elisa00021

Imagines about these nonhumans😩 Domestic au Idol au Established relationships More

J.Jaehyun_morning
L.Taeyong: Touch
Lee Taemin: Enlistment
Lee Taemin: Kkoongie
Lee Taeyong: Pretty boy
Cha Eunwoo: Sunshine
Cha Eunwoo:Dancing in the kitchen
Cha Eunwoo: Movies
Ahn Hyoseop: Back
Ahn Hyoseop: Are you annoyed
Cho Guesung:Starry Eyed
Cho Guesung: Angel Kisses
Cho Guesung: Restriction
Cho Guesung: Pregnant
Cho Guesung: Type
Cho Guesung:Anything for You
Cho Guesung: Dad
Cho Guesung: Teammates
Ji Chang Wook: Sfw
Lee Soohyuk: Some like You
Lee Soohyuk: Adoration
Kim Mingyu: Type
Jung Jaehyun:Last stop
Jung Jaehyun: Make a Mess
Woo Do Whan: Through the Rain
Christian Yu(Dpr Ian): Pose for Me
Joshua Hong(Jisoo): Type
Jung Jaehyun: Home
Kim Mingyu: Sleep
Jung Jaehyun: Sfw
Jung Jaehyun: 2:00
Byun Baekhyun: Discharge
Lee Taeyong: Hopeless
Wo Do Hwan: Rainy
Kim Mingyu: First
Byun Baekhyun: Mrs. Byun
Byun Baekhyun: Periods
Byun Baekhyun: Perfect Night
Byun Baekhyun: Invasive
Zhang Yixing: Brat
Byun Baekhyun: Heater
Oh Sehun: Fwb
Byun Baekhyun: Baby blues
Byun Baekhyun: affection
Park Chanyeol: Live
Byun Baekhyun: Rumors..
Byun Baekhyun: Minx
Kim Jongin(Kai): Cook
Ji Chang Wook: Tuck in
Cho Guesung: Birthday
Cho Guesung: Double take
Cho Guesung: Double take(2)
Ji Chang Wook: Moments
Byun Baekhyun: Baby blues(2)
Park Chanyeol: Tender
Kim Jongin(Kai): Merry me?
Kim Junmyeon(Suho): Notice
Park Chanyeol: Living
Park Chanyeol: The Best
Bang Chan: Overstimulated
I.M (Changkyun): Take Care
Hwang HyunJin: Love search
Felix(Stray kids): Work
I.M (Changkyun): Unwell
I.M(Changkyun): Couch
I.M(Changkyun): A-Z
I.M(Changkyun):Silent love
Ji Chang Wook
Kim Seonho: Like
Park Chanyeol: Fantasies
Kim Minseok: Too Much
Paek Chanyeol: Size
Park Chanyeol: Drunk
Park Chanyeol: Cold Days
Jung Jaehyun: Show
Kim Doyoung: Wakey
Jhonny Suh: Return
Yuta Nakamoto: Tummy
Lee Jongsuk: Lazy days
Wi HaJoon: Night
Park Seo Joon: Mine
Cha Eunwoo: Loved
Kim SeokWoo: Set
Kim Mingyu: Never
Kim Mingyu: Needs
Nam JooHyuk: Enough
Eric Nam: Mess
Mark Lee: Sessions
Jeong Yunho: Shoots
Jeon WonWoo: Crybaby
Woo Dohwan: Bumps
Nakamoto Yuta: Lessons
Nakamoto Yuta: Look
Park Jinyoung: Lover
Kim Doyoung: Stubborn
Mark Lee: Mariah
Lee Taeyong: Lemonade
Lee Taeyong: Comfort
Le Taeyong: DRunK
Lee Taeyong: Slip Up
Lee Taeyong: Painted
Nakamoto Yuta:Rock Star
Liu YangYang: Crush
Liu YangYang: Princess
Kim Jongin(Kai): Hot
Kim Jongin(Kai): Little princess
Kim Jongin(Kai):Make Me
Lee Mark: If you dance, I'll dance
Kim Mingyu: Eternity
Kim Jiwoong: Nsfw A-Z
Kim Jiwoong: Thursday Night
Kim Jiwoong: Touch
Park Serim: This.
Lee Junho: Smile
Lee Junho: Chatter Box
Lee Junho: Night
Lee Junho: Spoon
Jung Jaehyun: Control
Im Changkyun: Losing
Im Changkyun: Not much prepared(youngji)
Im Changkyun: Talk
Im Changkyun: Elevator
Choi Minho: Home
Choi Minho: Lucky
Choi Minho: Trust
Choi Minho: Like
Jeon WonWoo: Couch
Jeong Yunho: Night

Byun Baekhyun:Too Late

279 6 0
By elisa00021

Warnings: Brief mentions of stalkers and failed relationship, conversation about the lives of two idols

Y/N held the belly that hurt to laugh so much, she felt the tears run down her face but had no strength to dry them, just to lean on the wall of the hallway where she was.

She had just recorded an episode of a variety show and although the topic had been a little macabre with zombies, because the new All of Us Are Dead season had already debuted, she had never laughed so much in her life, even though she hated anything involving suspense or terror.

"Oh, I can't breathe." She spoke in the middle of laughter.

"I'm glad I made you laugh even after so long." Baekhyun spoke, putting his hands on his waist as he saw Y/N slip at the floor laughing so much. Although his cheeks were pink and he smiled shyly, he agreed that he had found it funny.

The show brought together some famous actors and singers, with the theme school and zombies. Basically they needed to leave school before they were attacked by the zombies but with some missions that intended to draw the attention of the zombies. They had to sing in silence, finding clues that would make noise but would lead to the key that would free them.

In one of the missions Baekhyun and Y/N had split from the group to look for clues in one of the rooms, which had a trap with a bell to make a shrill noise when they opened the door, it was a trap to capture the zombies in that room but the funny part came when the zombies were running there.

Y/N was stopped in the corner of the room without moving and Baekhyun ... Well, he threw himself on the floor with a face of dread so funny that Y/N needed to control her laughter so as not to leave the character and spoil the show .

But as soon as the recordings were over, she could no longer hold back the laugh as well as the majority of the production team. It was the first time Baekhyun had been alone in a variety show after his return to the Army and Y/N was really excited to record with him, even though she debuted a while after him, they never had the opportunity to be together for more than 5 minutes somewhere. Not to say she never had an interaction with him, they've both been MC's once but that's it. She loved Baekhyun's funny spirit and it was a surprise to also know that he was protective, even in fear. "May I have asked one thing?" She managed to talk after taking a deep breath several times.

Baekhyun nodded and reached out to help her get off the ground, she accepted raising quickly.

"Why did you throw yourself on the floor?" She smiled when she remembered the scene, had no strength to laugh and her cheeks hurt. "I don't know." He admitted, shaking his head. "I was desperate, I thought if I pretended to be dead, they would go straight."

Y/N laughed softly as she held her cheeks, she didn't remember the last time she had laughed that much.

"Didn't you think they could trample you? It was dark!"

"It was instinct, the first thing I thought was that."

It was funny, mainly because he slid to the floor but managed to make no noise so none of the zombies went after him. Even though he was wearing round glasses, she really thought it was going to fall to the floor and ruin the whole plan but somehow the glasses ended up on the end of his nose.

"You know they'll make fun of you for the rest of your life, especially the boys." Y/N spoke as they walked back down the hall, she would go to the dressing room to change clothes.

"I know." He rolled his eyes but laughed. "At least I will ensure the entertainment of the spectators."

Y/N smiled, that was so ... Baekhyun. "Well, that's it." She spoke when stopped at the door of her dressing room.

"Hey, Y/N." Baekhyun called her when she turned to open the door, she looked at the him at the same time. "Are you very busy this week?"

She frowned, looking up trying to remember her schedule.

"Uh tomorrow I have some interviews but then I'm free." She answered, looking back at Baekhyun who had a discreet smile. "Why?"

"I was thinking, we can go out to eat something and talk." He shrugged and put his hands inside his pants pockets to hide his nervousness.

Y/N controlled the huge smile that wanted to appear and nodded.

"Is Thursday good for you?" she asked excitedly and he nodded enthusiastically. " "You have my phone, don't you?" he asked and saw Y/N smile widely in response.

They had exchanged the numbers at the beginning of the recordings and he was so nervous that he didn't even remember that detail.

"I call you." she warned and he nodded, the two stared at each other without saying anything and suddenly the door of Y/N's dressing room was opened, making her jump in fright.

"I was on my way to look for you." the manager spoke.

"I'm here." Y/N spoke happily and Baekhyun laughed, she looked like a child even though she was a year younger than him she was still cute.

"Well, we'll talk." Baekhyun said goodbye and didn't leave until he saw Y/N wave at him.

One part of the plan had been completed. Now all that was left was the rest.

[...] "I don't believe it!" Y/N said, laughing.

"I'm telling you." Baekhyun tried to convince her. "It was the quietest months of my life."

She sighed, looking up at him.

They were in the restaurant, one in which both were in the most remote part and that almost nobody would see them there, he was telling about the experiences during the time of his enlistment.

Y/N noticed that Baekhyun was different since the day of recording, there was a glow about him that wasn't like before, he looked more mature, more confident. Okay, maybe it had to do with him having to "get into character" that day. There he was just the Baekhyun she was enjoying getting to know.

"Did you miss it?" she asked, wiggling her finger on the rim of the goblet in front of her. Baekhyun cocked his head to the side silently asking what she was referring to. "I mean, this hustle we have."

"Not sleeping, not resting and not eating properly, of course." he replied wryly.

"Oh come on, things are better now than when we were trainees." she spoke and Baekhyun opened his mouth to reply. "And you know it's true!"

"I agree in parts." he shrugged, staring deeply at Y/N. "I liked being able to go places and not have someone follow me around."

She lowered her head for a few seconds. Well, about that nothing really had changed. "The unglamorous part of an artist's life." Y/N spoke uncomfortably and Baekhyun noticed so he tried to change the subject.

"What about you? How have the last few months been?"

She smiled proudly as she remembered her achievements.

"I got a lead role in a movie, it was my first." Baekhyun smiled along with her. "I participated in some fashion campaigns, you know, the basics."

Baekhyun laughed.

"Oh yeah totally." she laughed too. "You were dating when I enlisted, weren't you?"

He had waited all night to ask that. Well, of course the news spread too fast at the time but she didn't know that Baekhyun knew.

Y/N nodded and looked away from Baekhyun's eyes.

"I was. I tried dating someone outside the industry and it didn't work out."

"Why?" he was not only interested but also concerned.

"As much as you date someone understanding, they're unlikely to continue to understand after a while why you have to go through certain things." she took a deep breath before continuing. "He didn't understand why there were people following us around airports with cameras and why the company didn't do anything. I tried to explain but..." Y/N shrugged and Baekhyun understood perfectly what she meant. "He started to feel uncomfortable and I can't blame him but I couldn't choose between him and my career." "And then you broke up." he concluded and she looked back at him, different from what he imagined she didn't have a sad look. She looked resigned. "I'm so sorry."

"Don't be." she smiled slightly. "It was on good terms, there was no drama or fighting. He's already engaged so it's fine, I don't hold any grudges."

"I wouldn't expect less from you." Y/N looked confused at him. "I mean, you were always so good."

She laughed in disbelief.

"Not that good."

"You were always unselfish, patient, caring." Baekhyun began to list her qualities, which made her suddenly shy. "And beautiful on top of that."

Y/N felt her ears burn, mainly because he didn't look away from her for even a minute.

"If I'm going to start talking about your qualities, we're going to be up all night on this." she snapped and Baekhyun smirked.

"I don't mind." he was sincere. "But the restaurant closes soon." he scratched the back of his head and Y/N laughed, throwing her head back.

When she looked back at him, he was looking at her calmly. He liked the sound of her laughter.

"Then I think we should go." she said after taking a look around, even being in the farthest part she could see that the restaurant looked practically empty.

"Of course!" he answered and they both got up.

Baekhyun was gentlemanly with Y/N the whole time, he waited for her to go ahead and she thanked him, he insisted on paying the bill since it was his invitation and she even tried to fight it but he already extended his card before even if she could do anything.

And he insisted on taking her back home, Y/N didn't refuse of course, she loved being in Baekhyun's company, he lightened the atmosphere even when they talked about more serious matters.

Along the way, they kept talking and Y/N realized that she and Baekhyun weren't that different after all. They had never had the opportunity to talk before he enlisted but now it was as if they had known each other all their lives.

"Is here." Y/N said as he stopped the car in front of her dorm. "Thanks for the ride."

"It wasn't a big deal." he replied, resting his arm on the steering wheel. "I enjoyed talking to you."

"Me too." she smiled nervously and tried to stop her hands from shaking by taking a deep breath, it didn't help much and she was afraid that Baekhyun would notice that she was nervous. "Then I'll go." she took off her belt and was ready to open the door.

"Wait!" Baekhyun touched her arm subtly and she stopped, turning to face him. With eyes so kind he couldn't look away. "I hope it's not too late to do that."

Y/N frowned and tilted her head to the side.

"Do what?" Y/N didn't get any response other than his smirk and then Baekhyun leaned in to kiss her.

She didn't move or stop because she didn't want to, his lips were gentle at first and drew a sigh from her as she dropped her bag in her lap to rest her hands on his shoulder. Baekhyun brought a hand to the back of her neck, bringing her closer as he moved his lips against hers in a shy but firm way. It was new but everything Y/N wanted to do for a long time, he always had the most kissable lips and she always had to control himself not to stare at him too much during the awards or places where they were not to feed any theories. But now, here alone, she could enjoy the time she never had. Tight grip on his jacket as he stroked her skin gently. As soon as they broke apart, he placed two pecks on her lips, and she smirked. He put their foreheads together looking at Y/N with such intensity that she lost the strength in her legs even sitting down. "I've wanted to do this for so long." he whispered and she felt her whole body shiver at his voice. "For the first time I was excited to record a variety show."

"What do you mean?" she narrowed her eyes and Baekhyun pulled back enough to brush Y/N's hair that kept sticking in her face, tucking it behind her ear.

"I've had a crush on you since forever." she felt her jaw drop. It could only be a joke. "But our schedules never helped much, when I came back from enlistment, I thought I couldn't keep seeing you from afar at the awards. And then they told me they wanted to record a variety show and you were on the list, I didn't think twice and accepted."

Y/N laughed in disbelief.

Wasn't it possible, the guy she had a crush on had a crush on her?

"Wait a minute." she moved their foreheads away to face him better. "Are you telling me that you" she pointed her finger at him. "have a crush on me?" and pointed her finger at herself. "Yes!" he confessed, smiling widely. "It was the perfect opportunity to actually talk to you. I literally fell at your feet."

Y/N laughed as she remembered the scene.

"By the way, you have very nice legs so."

She felt her cheeks burn and tapped him lightly on the shoulder, and he jumped to try to defend himself but laughed anyway.

"And I thought you were cute." she said, disbelieving. "You pervert."

Baekhyun kept laughing and moved over to her, hugging her around the waist, Y/N crossed her arms and just pretended to be mad, because she wasn't at all. Quite the contrary, she was happy.

"Did I lied?" he asked, blinking his eyes in mock innocence.

Y/N rolled her eyes and sagged into his arms.

"No and you were right." she looked at his lips, so close and so inviting. "It wasn't too late."

tumblr: justwritesdreams

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.1K 1.2K 144
nct imagines
16.7K 181 21
Imagines for y'all nctzens 😌
38.7K 818 52
NCT Imagines of all the members. Enjoy!
464K 7.6K 43
( π˜ˆπ˜”π˜‰π˜ž π˜π˜”π˜ˆπ˜Žπ˜π˜•π˜Œπ˜š ) !