Little O'Connor

By smiley_khan

Sarah O'Connor is the little sister of Brian O'Connor. She is part of the Furious Team, but one day something... More

The Heist
The Search and New Home?
Sarah O'Connor
Meeting the Family
The Mystery Of Dimitri
Dimitri And Sarah
Introduction To Street Racing
The Sudden Appearance of Dante
Unexpected Visitor
Planning and Run In
The Near Downfall of Dante
United Kingdom, Here Comes O'Connor
Carter's Rival
Wedding Bells and Barcelona
Barcelona Pt. 2
Family

Healing

12 0 0
By smiley_khan

Previously in Little O'Connor...

"He what Sarah?" I sit down beside her. " He tried to rape me..." I growl shooting up. "What?!" She stays quiet for a while. "He threatened to rape me and...sodomize me until I screamed." her voice comes out faintly. "That sadistic bastard!" I yell. "That's when I knew I had to get out of the restraints." She says as I look at her bruised wrists. "I wanted to make him suffer..." I look at her telling myself to calm down. "I should have kept beating him with the Iron rod." She says with a straight face as if she was ready to kill.

I run my hand through her hair making her eyes shut at the feeling. "You need to rest." I get up pulling the blanket over her. I turn around to leave but she catches my hand.

"Please stay." Her eyes look at me pleading with me. "Stay with me." That's all I needed to hear. I slowly strip off my shirt and climb into her bed with her. "I'm here. I'll be here." I reach over turning off the lamp. She quickly wraps her arms around me and moves closer to me. "Thank you." She mumbles drifting off to sleep. I kiss her head. "Always."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carter feels a pull on him as he shifts slightly. His eyes open somewhat looking down at the girl sleeping in his arm. Sarah was still in deep sleep at noon. Carter slowly unwraps her arms from around him trying to remain as quiet as possible. He walks out of the room after brushing his teeth and washing his face.

He starts walking to the kitchen to make breakfast when he sees the whole team and his men sitting in the living room. "Good mornin' sunshine." Liam says standing up eyes his wrapped-up torso. "We need to come up with a plan." Dom says getting up and tossing him a shirt. Carter slips it on. "Yeah, we do." Carter speaks up. "Sarah told me some details that make me wanna make sure that monster is 6ft underground." He growls sitting next to Brian and Roman.

"What details?" Brian asks looking at him. "That son of a bitch put his hands on her. Tried to sexually assault her. During their brawl, he said he wanted to keep her as his pet." Carter balls up his fist. "He wanted to make her scream. When she was holding back he threatened to rape her and sodomize her." Brian immediately gets up, beyond furious. "That sadistic bitch!" He yells as Mia grabs his arm pulling him down again. "Relax baby, we will find him." Mia runs her hand through his hair in an attempt to calm him down.

"Yeah...we will." Everyone turns around immediately looking at Sarah. "I wanna be the one that kills him." Jesse makes room for her to sit as she walks over. "And this time, we are taking the whole team. All hands on deck." Letty tenses. "You mean even...Cipher?" Sarah's eyes darken at the name. "Like I said, all hands on deck. Including the bitch. Just keep her away from me." Sarah growls getting up and stalks towards the kitchen. Carter follows close behind.

Carter's POV

Sarah starts to take out some food from the fridge quietly. "Oh no, you are not doing anything." I pick her up from behind and sit her down. "Carter, I'm fine." She mumbles. I shake my head. "You shouldn't be up on that leg too much." Mia says walking in. "BOTH of you sit." She pushes me into a chair. Sarah gives me a slight smirk as if she's victorious. "I bought food earlier but I let you two sleep in." she says warming up our brunch in the microwave. "Thanks Mia." Sarah gives her a small smile as she puts the plate down. I take in the plate in front of me which consists of sausage, eggs, and hashbrowns. Typical American breakfast, which if I may add is better than English breakfast. I take a bite and take a look over at Sarah who's poking at her food. "I'm not that hungry on second thought." She mumbles getting up. "I'll eat later." She says strolling off before Mia can say anything. I look at Mia taking another bite. "Don't worry I'll feed it to her even if she doesn't want to eat later." She smiles appreciatively. "I could stay if you'd like?" She asks wiping her hands with a towel. "It's okay. You already have so many responsibilities with your kids and Brian." I smile. She shakes her head. "Sarah is like my little sister, I always have time for her when she needs me." She sighs are Brian comes into the kitchen. "We will call another meeting to discuss the plan more." I nod swallowing my eggs.

"You and Sarah should rest and heal up for the next few days." He sighs. "Don't worry Brian, I'll take care of her." I say washing my plate as Mia tries to take it from me. "Thank you Carter, you're not as bad as I thought." He pats my shoulder. "Let's go home Mia." Mia nods following him out of the kitchen.

I bid farewell to the other as well. "You sure you don't need help?" Sophia asks. I chuckle. "I think Sarah needs some time to process, I will keep an eye on her." Sophia nods before walking out. I close the door taking a deep breath. I hear grunting and punching in the workout room. "Sarah." I walk in quickly. "You should be resting!" I twist her towards me, stopping her from punching the bag. "You'll rip your stitches." She takes a deep breath. "Figured I get some practice in." She doesn't protest as I unwrap the wraps from around her hands. "I could say the same for you Alvarez. You should be resting." She smiles slightly as I drag her out of the workout room and to her bathroom.

"What are you doing?" She says as I lift her shirt over her head. "I need to change your wrap and clean your wounds." She nods as I place her on the counter getting out the materials. She opens up her legs, waiting patiently as she watches. Just the sight of her alone makes me feral. I take a step between them and get to work as she watches my every move. She doesn't flinch one bit as I clean her up and wrap her up with a new bandage. "Now for your leg..." I reach the band of her sweats. "May I?" I ask her cautiously. After what happened, I want to make sure she's comfortable. She nods. I take her sweats off slowly making sure I don't hurt the burn on her shin. She looks down at her lap. My eyes immediately follow and land on the huge bite near her panties. I let out a slight growl at the sight, running my fingers over it gently. "That son of a bitch is going to pay." Sarah puts her hand on my arm to calm me down. I immediately started to clean her leg wound. She hisses in pain as I spray the area. "Sorry." I sigh wrapping it up. "All done." I get up meeting her vibrant blue eyes. "Thank you." She places her hand on my cheek, making me lean into her touch. "Thank you for everything." She whispers before pressing a soft kiss on my lips.

I kiss her back softly snaking my hand at the back of her neck. She pulls away resting her forehead on mine. I pick her up bridal style and carry her out. "Carter, I can walk. You should not be carrying me with your stitches." I shake my head. "Nope...I like carrying you." I say sitting her at the table. "Now. I am going to feed you. and you are gonna eat all the food I feed you." She opens her mouth to protest. "Absolutely no whining or fighting about this subject." I say sternly warming up her food.

"Yes, sir." She mumbles. I freeze up at her submission. 'Now is not the time to get hard' I think to myself. I bring over her plate of food and sit next to her as I make the perfect bite for her with some mash, roasted chicken, and gravy Mia made for us. I bring the fork up to her lips. She slowly opens her mouth and takes a bite. I sigh in relief finally seeing her eat something since yesterday. "Good?" She nods as I give her another bite. "Good girl." I smile as she looks at me. "I haven't had anyone take care of me like this in a very long time." She takes a sip of her water. "Well get used to it." I steal a bite of her food closing my eyes, groaning at the delicious flavor. I open my eyes to see her staring, smiling at me. "You're cute Alvarez." I chuckle giving her another bite. "I could say the same for you O'Connor." I continue to feed her all her food.

"I'm full Carter." She groans as I hold up the last bite for her. "Alright...I'll let you go." I state taking the last bite and getting up to wash the plate. "So, did Bri discuss more of the plan?" I shake my head. "No, and we are not going to talk about this until the time comes." She looks at me. "But why? It's impor-" I cut her off. "Because we are healing, that means no talking about what happened yesterday or what we will do in the future until the team is here. Brian's orders." She crosses her arms. "Brian's not here." She glares at me.

"I know he's not here, but he's right, we need to focus on ourselves Tiger." I look at her. A smile creeps on her lips. "Tiger, kitten...what's next, Lioness?" I chuckle. "What do you want to do gorgeous?" I see the blush creep to her cheek. "Hmm...I guess we can do a movie night. I haven't done a proper one for a long time." I nod. "Let's do it."

Sarah's POV

I sit in the living room waiting patiently, lost in my thoughts about yesterday's events. It just keeps replaying in my mind. His words. 'I will ruin you, your family...' "Sarah?" I snap out of it and look at Carter who's looking at me waiting for me to answer a question he asked. "I'm sorry. What did you ask?" He smiles holding up two movies. "Which one?" I look between the two movies. "Insidious." I pluck it out of his hand. "I haven't watched a good horror in a while." Carter nods walking over to put it on. I stare at the array of snacks now on the coffee table as Carter turns the lights off and sits next to me.

I immediately move closer and lean my body against his, laying my head on his shoulder. He immediately puts his around pulling me into him. I watch the movie intently. Carter and I grow closer to the screen in anticipation. "Oh shit!" I jump and find myself in his lap. Carter lets out a loud laugh holding onto me as I turn red in embarrassment. "Shut up." I slap his chest mumbling and start to slide off. He keeps a grip on me. "I quite like this, holding you." He gives me his signature smile. I rest my head on his chest smiling shyly.

"Why is it that they always go towards the source of the sound?" He grumbles. I shrug. "They just never learn. But then again when you think about it we also run towards the danger." I laugh before the jump scare pops up making me gasp and hide my face in his chest. "WHY IS THIS MORE HORRIFYING THAN LAST TIME?!" Carter cackles trying to catch his breath at my reaction. I narrow my eyes at him. He shuts up struggling to hold back a laugh before bursting out again. "I hate you." I huff getting up. He pulls me right back down catching his breath. "No, you don't." He says smugly making me straddle his lap. "In fact, you do the quite opposite." I feel myself getting hot as he holds the back of my neck. His greenish-gray eyes stared into mine intently. I feel myself get lost in them as I inch closer, brushing my lips against them before capturing them softly. He groans pulling me closer and deepening the kiss. he bucks his hip slightly and I gasp pulling away, looking down at the bulge. "Already?!" I tease him. "I can't help it." He mumbles kissing the corner of my mouth and jaw. "We can't big boy." I chuckle at his excitement, pushing him slightly.

He pulls me back against his hard making me moan slightly. "Mmm...we can't have penetrative sex...but we can do other things." He says picking me up, keeping my legs wrapped around his waist. "Carter...you should not be picking me up." I look at him worried about his stitches as he carries me. He smirks. "I'll be fine." He puts me down gently on his bed before crawling on top of me. "You're cute when you worry about me." He presses his forehead against mine. "Don't worry, I just wanted to make out with you comfortably. I can take care of my hard later." He mumbles kissing me sweetly. I wrap my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. His tongue enters my mouth wrestling with mine slightly as we move in sync. He breaks away slightly. "I feel like I'm back in secondary school." He chuckles slightly. "What is that? High school in England?" He nods nestling his nose against mine. I laugh slightly. "I feel like we are two naïve teenagers making out under the bleachers." I state as he nibbles against my lobe. He brings his mouth against my ear. "Except, we are much more experienced." He whispers lowly. His English accent and his deep lust-filled voice, let me know how turned on he was. I start to run my hands over his toned chest kissing his neck, leaving my mark as I go. He moans slightly as my hand brushes his bulge. "Tease." He groans as I hover my palm over it. I flip him over lightly.

"Let's take care of this now." He looks at me with wide eyes. I pull his sweats and boxers down quickly springing his manhood free from imprisonment. "Easy there Tiger...you don't have-" I cut him off wrapping my hand around his hard. He immediately moans, watching me sit in between his legs. I lean down giving him a long lick and swirl my tongue around his tip. I smirk as he grabs a hold of the sheets, spitting profanities leaning against the headboard. I take him in my mouth again and start to suck slowly. His hand found its way to tangle in my hair. "This is so hot." He breathes out as I look at him through my lashes. He pushes my head faster and take him deeper. I bob my head faster watching his writhe under my touch. "Fuck, Sarah. I'm gonna come." He moans out tightening his grip on my hair and assisting me. I hum against him and that is enough for him. "Sarah." He grunts out as he releases it into my mouth.

Carter's POV

I watch as Sarah rises up from in between my thighs, my cum seeping slightly from the corner of her mouth. She swallows and smiles at me. "Better?" I nod still breathless and recovering from the high. "That was fucking amazing." She chuckles helping me put my sweats and boxers back on. She walks over to me and kisses my forehead, running her hand through my hair. "You're the only one who's allowed to touch my hair." I say closing my eyes as she massages my head as I lay it in her lap. She remains quiet, but a comfortable silence between us. I open my eyes and see her looking down at me with a slight smile.

"Thank you Carter." She says quietly. "For everything." I reach up and place my hand on her cheek. "Dimitri was right. You're precious, a gem. I will protect you whether you like it or not." I sit up looking her in her gorgeous eyes. "I make that a promise, for Dimitri." She tears up slightly before hugging me closely to her. I take in her familiar scent. "You smell good." She bursts out laughing pushing me away slightly. "Carter! We were having a moment!" Her laugh was music to my ears. I bring my thumb up and wipe away a stray tear.

"You hungry?" I say looking at the time. "It's 9 p.m. already?!" Sarah looks down at her stomach which growls. "I guess that answers your question." I smile getting up to head to the kitchen to get everything warmed up. Sarah follows behind before stopping in her tracks. "Did you hear that?" I turn to look at her confused. Suddenly we hear shuffling coming from the kitchen. Sarah puts her finger up to her mouth, telling me to stay silent as we both grab our guns. She trails behind me cautiously. I peek in a little before standing up straight and putting the safety on my gun. "Really Brian?" Brian turns around holding a box that he grabbed from the fridge. Sarah comes around me. "Yeah, you could have given us a warning." She says walking over to her brother. "Jerk." She states taking the box from him. "Brat." She rolls her eyes laughing a little as he hugs her and messes up her hair. "What? I wanted to come surprise you. Also because I haven't been able to talk to you since..." He trails off as Sarah puts her gun at the table opening the box to eat, beckoning me over as well. "Can we talk after we eat?" She doesn't meet his eyes. Brian sighs. "Alright."

I take a seat next to her after grabbing a spoon and eat the fried rice that Brian warmed up. He sits down with a plate of chicken and rice. "How is the healing going?" He asks looking between us. "Good. We watched a movie, Carter fed me lunch." She smiles slightly looking over at me. "He's been taking good care of me." Brian nods. "I could same the same for you." I smirk slightly raising the glass of water to my lips. Sarah choked on her food, coughing, knowing what I meant. Brian immediately rubs her back and pats it. "Slow down there Sare. The food's not going anywhere." He says unaware. Sarah shoots me a glare as I wink at her. "Yeah um...but he's been waiting on me hand and foot." She mumbles red from embarrassment, taking her final bite. She gets up to throw away the box and turns towards Brian. "Well..."

END POV

Brian leads Sarah out to the living room as Carter gives them their privacy. Brian sighs pacing a little before coming to face her. "Why didn't you tell me?" Sarah looks at him raising her brow. "Why did you not tell me he almost sexually assaulted you?" She sighs slightly. "I never got the chance. You were avoiding me Bri." Brian looks at her before looking down. "I...couldn't face you knowing that I couldn't protect you." He pauses. "I couldn't protect you from him, from getting assaulted, I couldn't protect you from Cipher!" He yells out frustrated. Sarah listens quietly. "I'm your older brother, I should have been able to." She places a hand on his shoulder. "You are my brother, and you protected me your whole life Bri. But not I am not the only one you are responsible for. You are responsible for Mia and your kids too. I understand you can't always be there." Brian shakes his head. "You, you're not just my baby sister, you're my little girl, Dad left us, he was never there. Hell, I don't even know what he looks like!" Brian takes a deep breath before Sarah pulls him in for a hug. "I know. But you are always here when I need you. When I tell you." Brian hugs her close.

"I should have called you and told you about Dante...that's on me. So don't blame yourself." She sighs as he kisses her head multiple times before pulling away. "Do not EVER do that again. You call me, you call the team. Hell! Tell Carter." She looks at him with a guilty look. "At first I thought the guy was a risk and a danger. But seeing the way he reacted when you disappeared. He was livid and was ready to take down anyone for you." Brian takes a deep breath. "I also heard what you said yesterday." Sarah's eyes widen. "He has feelings for you and I know you're falling for him. I know he will keep you safe. Granted, I did not think he was your type, especially since we have a streak with the Mafia." He chuckles a little. "Well, when you're stuck with a person in a bunker, you learn a lot about them." She says smiling a little.

"But I'm scared Brian..." She sits down. "I'm scared of falling for anyone, I'm scared of losing them. That and Dimitri was the only long-term relationship I ever had." Brian chuckles. "I see...you're scared you don't got game anymore." Sarah blushes pushing him a little. "Actually, yeah." Brian shakes his head. "Sarah if you didn't have game...Carter would not have been drooling when looking at you the night he first came here." She thinks about it. "Wait, He was watching me." Brian nods rapidly. "Yeah, Rome even threatened him to stay away from you." She laughs lightly before they fall into a comfortable silence. Sarah leans her head on Brian's shoulder. "You're the best brother a girl could ask for." Brian grins rubbing her shoulder.

Meanwhile, Carter lies on his bed patiently waiting for their conversation to end. "Carter! You can come out now!" Sarah yells out. Carter immediately shoots up and walks out to them. Brian chuckles. "Awww, he comes when you call." He smirks. Carter looks at him raising a brow. "Well, I'm gonna go ahead and go home before Mia calls. I love you little one." Brian kisses Sarah's head. "We will see you in a couple of days." Carter says reaching his hand out. Brian shakes it firmly before walking out.

Sarah turns towards Carter. "Now, it's my turn to clean your wounds and change your bandages." Carter grins as she takes his hand and pulls him along with her. "We could shower together." Carter smirks leaning down against her ear. "And save water." He whispers. Sarah bites her lip slightly. "As amazing as that sounds...I don't think that is a good idea seeing as to how horny you are." Carter pouts slightly against her neck. "Go shower and I will wait for you here and keep you company." She smiles sitting on the bathroom sink with all the equipment she needs to rewrap Carter's wounds. "Fine." He says in defeat turning on the shower before turning towards her. He slowly peels his shirt off looking at her intently. Sarah's breath hitches as her eyes deceive her and she starts to check him out. He smirks proud of himself before stripping off his sweats and hopping in the shower. "You're the devil!" She chuckles. "And what does that make you?" Carter asks. "I have no clue." Carter chuckles. "You and Brian talk it out?" Sarah smiles. "Yeah we did...it was nice, we haven't talked like that in a long time." Carter hums in response. "He loves you a lot." He says smiling. "I'd hope so." Sarah laughs as he steps out wrapping a towel around his waist.

Sarah smiles as he comes to a stop, standing between her legs. "Good boy." Carter chuckles. Sarah gently starts to clean his wounds and stitches. Carter hisses as the feeling. "Sorry." Sarah looks at him worried. "Is it hurting too much?" Carter shakes his head. "It's okay. Continue." Sarah nods and runs the warm towel over his bruises.

Sarah notices multiple old scars on his back and abdomen and runs her fingers over them gently. "Carter...how did you get these?" He tenses at the question. Sarah notices as she starts to wrap up his torso. "It's okay...you don't have to tell me." She smiles gently kissing his jaw slightly to help him relax. Carter shakes his head. "I think it's time I told you." He smiles slightly holding his hand out for her. She takes it and slowly gets off the counter following him. He quickly puts on some sweats as Sarah waits on his bed patiently.

He takes a deep breath sitting next to her. "You deserve to know more about me. I know so much about you." Sarah looks at him and takes his hand in hers. "If you need time.." He cuts her off. "My father, he was always pretty strict on rules and started training me for the Mafia at a fairly young age." Sarah stays quiet rubbing circles on the back of his hand. "My mother always opposed to it but never said anything to him, always would listen to him like a puppy." Carter looks at her. "She would defend him all the time even when he was wrong. Backed him up for everything. Even though he would abuse her." Sarah stiffens slightly. "Anytime I got anything wrong, he would abuse me as well." Carter sits up balling his fists. "With whips, belts, rulers...he would make me bleed on purpose to "get me ready for what's to come."" He puts up air quotations. "He always controlled me, My choices, my diet, my classes, my training, all the way down to my clothing and hair. I never got to make a choice, if I tried he would use violence. My mother would just watch it happen. Never once backing me up and would say it was my fault for angering him." He huffs in anger. "I, eventually, started to seek the need to control...the same way he did, even though I vowed I would never." He whispers looking at Sarah slightly.

"I never had a long-time girlfriend because of it. I started to seek that control and have Liam and Jesse do the dirty work of bringing me young women." He looks away not meeting her eyes, ashamed. "I became that monster. afterward, I would always feel so disgusting. When they bought me you, I was immediately attracted to you, but my brain was altered to hurt you, to almost..." he trails off standing up. Sarah looks at her hands. "I was fucked up. Hell, I still am. Those intrusive thoughts, they're still there Sarah. I don't know how I'm controlling them. But I know it's because of you." He looks at her. "You made me realize that my seek for control could lead me to almost dying...I thought you would snap my neck like the guy who was coming after me." Sarah looks at him stifling a laugh. "You know...I contemplated it before calling Brian." She mumbles. "I don't doubt that you didn't." He mutters sitting back down.

"But...I'm glad I didn't." She moves closer straddling him so he's looking at her. "We all have our monsters...I'm no better. I have blood on my hands Carter. Which caused us to have enemies as well, who want to kill us." Carter leans his head into her hand as she caresses his cheek. "I'm so sorry about everything that's happened in your life. Your dad was a dick, a monster that traumatized you. But he will no longer be able to control you, Not as long as I'm here." Carter looks into her eyes. He wraps his arms around her hugging her close to him, burying his head in her neck. She holds his head with one hand and rubs his back with the other.

"You're my savior." He whispers pulling away before kissing her lightly. Sarah gets off his lap and lays next to him, holding her arms out for him. He smiles slightly turning the lamp off and immediately accepts her cuddles and warmth. "You're not alone Carter. Not anymore." Carter falls asleep in her embrace.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late chapters! Wedding week in the family! Made it a little spicy for y'all - S.K.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 87 25
Dani O'Connor is the daughter of Brian O'Connor She's a typical teenage who lost her lover in car crash a few months ago and now is helping her fathe...
485K 7.9K 20
When Brian calls in a 'secret weapon' to help defeat Reyes, she comes barreling in to help an old frenemy. She makes her way fast and furiously into...
287K 4.5K 89
What if Dominic and Mia Toretto had a younger sister. Her name is Violet Grace Toretto. When their father died her and her older brother Jakob left...
20.6K 147 22
Remember Dominic Toretto? Well now he's got a daughter Ariana Toretto, is the daughter of Dominic Toretto and Letty Ortiz. She followed in her fami...