Gold Dust Woman- Lip Gallagher

Por shamelessduh-

well, did she make you cry? make you break down? shatter your illusions of love? now tell me, is it over now... Mais

beginnings
an old lady on the train?
is that my shirt?
the last friday
karen
who did what to mandy milkovich?!
above the covers
debbie stole a baby
reconciliation
wedding
why do we help people we hate?
drunken makeout
fake funeral
what the hell is that?!
why do you always blame dad first?
dna tests
you are not frank gallagher's son
i'm happy with who we are
a close call
i love you, you idiot
SEASON 2
i need my own room
he's two!
fuck you, fuck you, and especially fuck you
we can't keep having this conversation
obsessed with death (filler)
i heart sizzler
you're just someone who never leaves our house
stay away from this baby
you can get back to your whore
steve's back
i will fuck you up!
you three still not talking?
jesse pinkman's wet dream
school or leave
you're lucky your mom's dead
this is between us
i love your hazel eyes
i thought you said it was mine
go home
SEASON 3
i love you too, shithead
you'll know it when you see it
you don't live here anymore
he's not yours, kev
why'd you grab my sack?
carl thinks he's a cancer survivor
i can explain this
no, thank you, and god bless you
what's a w-2?
karen's back
she can't keep getting away with this
it wouldn't change anything
i've lost him forever
epilogue
SEQUEL

you were my mother too!

2.3K 42 0
Por shamelessduh-

V and I went to Sheila's as emotional support for Fi, Lip, Carl, and Debbie. When we walked in the door, Monica's face dropped.

"Oh my god," she said.

"It's alright. I'm not one of yours. Just came to rubberneck," V said.

"Ditto," I said.

I'd met Monica and seen her a few times, but she was probably so coked out she didn't remember my name let alone what I looked like. Plus, I changed a lot over the years. I used to be a lot shorter with braces and darker hair, and no clue how to put on makeup.

She covered her mouth and started crying.

___________________________________________________________

I leaned on the armchair with Lip, and Sheila gave us both beers. V and Blake had both left by then, but I stayed.

"You're all so big. I missed you so much," Monica said before looking at me, "Mayo, wow, you're a woman now. And you've gotten so beautiful."

I nodded curtly and sucked my lips in. I appreciated the compliment but didn't want to act flattered. 

"Why didn't you take us with you?" Debbie said, which hurt to hear. 

"Because I knew you'd be fine with Fiona."

I wanted to intervene, but it wasn't my family, so I kept my mouth shut. I wanted to say something like oh yeah so let Fiona take the responsibility that wasn't hers, to begin with, but I held my tongue. 

I looked at Lip and cocked my head toward the door, so we went outside and lit a cigarette. 

"Parents, huh?" I said.

"Yeah," he said, "You're lucky your mom's dead."

I shrugged, "I guess. You know, I say I miss her, but I barely knew her because she died when I was so young. I don't even remember her voice anymore. Maybe I just miss the mom I could've had."

"It's scary how much you look like her too," he said, "From all the pictures I've seen."

"Yea," I said, "Look if you need anything ever, or just want to vent, let me know. I know shit's been crazy lately."

He nodded and smiled, "Thanks."

"Yeah, no problem," I said, "I hope the concert's fun."

We looked at the other end of the street as Ian walked toward us.

"Thought you were at work?" Lip said.

"There was a shooting," Ian said, "Mickey and Kash."

"Holy shit, Mickey shot Kash??" I said.

"Kash shot Mickey."

"What?"

"In the leg," Ian clarified, "He's fine. Just wanted to get out of there before the cops got there."

He grabbed one of my cigarettes and looked at Lip, "What'd I miss with Mom?"

"Well, you know how dad's a total fucking asshole?" Lip said.

"Yeah."

"Turns out he's the good one."

__________________________________________________________

"Ugh, I can't believe you sucked me back in here for money!" Monica yelled. It was a classic Frank move. How could she not believe it?"

"I did no such thing!" Frank protested, "But since you're in town, why don't you sign up for this little thing and-

"Oh, fuck you, Frank!"

"Wait, you brought her back here?!" Lip said.

Monica turned around, finally noticing the middle child, "Oh, Ian!"

"You knew where she was the whole time?!"

That's when Monica's butch girlfriend, Bob, entered the conversation. 

"Ok, look, this little reunion was bound to happen sooner or later anyway," she said, "We were thinking about coming around to talk to you about something-

Monica stood up and tried to get Bob to drop it, but she wouldn't be swayed.

"Moni and I want to take Liam to live with us."

She had to be joking. Monica abandoned Liam when he was- what- two months old and her five other children, and now she thought she could just take him?!

"What?!" Fiona said, standing up.

"Over my dead body!" Frank protested.

"How about Moni signs whatever the hell it is you need and we get Liam?" 

"Done."

I scoffed. Family man until he gets money or booze, am I right? 

"No fucking way! You can't have Liam!" Fiona said to Bob.

"Why the hell not? He's not even Frank's!"

Yeah, because Frank took care of Liam and acted like a father figure in the first place, so that mattered. 

"The fact is Liam is black!" Bob said, "All you white folks scooping up black babies like little fashion accessories have a rude awakening coming. Now, there will be a backlash if people don't stop underestimating the cultural importance of a black parent raising a black baby! Liam needs me, and he's coming with us!"

He doesn't even fucking know her. What the fuck did she mean Liam needs me?! 

"No, out of the fucking question, Roberta!" Lip said as I nodded. 

"Roberta and I want to start a family of our own!" Monica said.

"Well, how about you finish this one first?" I said angrily.

"Taking Liam?!" Debbie said.

"No, no one is taking anyone anywhere!" Lip said.

"You don't get to abandon your kids and then show up one day to take your pick of the litter!" Fiona said.

"Oh, now that's not fair!" Frank said, "Your mother's made mistakes but she's here now, that's got to count for something!"

Mistakes? Mistakes?! Fiona's been doing Monica's job since she was nine. Do you call that a mistake?! 

"Shut up, Frank!" Fiona said, "This isn't about you. This is about you! This is about what you didn't do. It's about what I did. And you know what? I did a fucking great job! Debbie's class president. She's on the debate team going to nationals. And Lip, he's top of his class. He set the curve! Ian was promoted in ROTC, and he tested out of English. And Carl made something blow up for his science fair! And you know what? They did it all! No thanks to you because you weren't here!" 

I started tearing up as Fiona's voice cracked. They did it all, but she did too. Fiona really did everything. And more. 

"And I appreciate that, Fiona, but I'm here now, and Liam belongs with me," Monica said as Bob picked up Liam.

"He doesn't even know who you are!"

"I'm his mother!"

"You were my mother too!"

Both women started crying, and so did I. I covered my mouth so people wouldn't notice that I was silently sobbing because for a glimpse I saw the nine-year-old in Fiona begging her mom to be there for her. To just care and be her mother. 

"Maybe I'll never be able to make things right with you," Monica said, "But there's still time with Liam. And Debbie and Carl."

She bent down so the two children could look at her, "I am so sorry if I hurt you. Please, I love you so much. Please let me be your mommy again."

Slowly, the two hugged her, and I wiped a few more tears even though I was still crying. Even Ian started crying. 

Fiona looked defeated as she grabbed her coat and headed for the door. 

"You know what? You're right. You are their mother," she said, "And you're here now. So, I'm done. I'm with the school, the bills, and the clinics. I'm done. They're all yours now, Mom. Good luck."

The kids started crying, and Monica tried to comfort them, to which they just pushed her away.

Fuck you, Monica.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

31.9K 626 13
Four years after Mickey went to prison...
583K 17.9K 94
❝you know, when you're all bruised up and bloody, you kind of look like a penis.❞ ❝i think that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me.❞ HARD TIME...
87.4K 1.1K 23
[WAS WRITTEN WHEN I WAS ABOUT 14-15, HENCE THE BAD WRITING] [COMPLETED 2017, EDITED LAST IN 2018] Season 1: Lip Gallagher fanfiction. "I may be cra...
288K 7.9K 56
𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙚...