Her Brother's Best Friend

By KaylitaYana

See what happens when older brother, Aaron, sends his troubled sixteen-year-old little sister, Anastasia, to... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
Epilogue

9

6.3K 234 281
By KaylitaYana

"Ow! What the fu—"

"Shut the fuck up! You stupid dumb bitch!" He yelled in her face."This damn attitude of yours is getting on my damn motherfucking nerves. Did you forget who I am, Anastasia?"

"Bitch?! Who you—"

He pulls her away from the wall and slams her into it again and she inhaled sharply."I said, shut the fuck up! You know, you've grown a lot of balls since we were together, Anastasia." He smirked."Did you forget what I used to do to you, when you never listened?" She glares up at him and he chuckles."How could you even forget? I had to check you everyday."

"I'm not the same girl I used to be, Jason. I'm-I'm not scared of you anymore." She swallowed, staring up into his cold eyes.

He smirked."Is that so?" She nods and he tightens his grip around her wrists.

"Ow! Jason stop!" She cried out and he laughs.

"Does that hurt, Anastasia?" He asked, squeezing her wrists much more.

"Please." She whimpered.

"You're still scared of me, like a little bitch you are! Don't even deny it!" He snapped in her face."Tell me the fucking truth, are you really a lesbian?"

"Yes." She lied and he squeezed much harder."No! I'm not a lesbian! Please stop, Jason."

"Who gave you that hickey?"

"Nobody, I burnt myself." She lied.

He shakes his head."You're lying." He turned her around and pinned the front of her body to the wall and ran his hand up her skirt.

"Jason, stop." She cried out, trying to fight him off but she couldn't. He was way too stronger than her.

"Who gave you that hickey, Anastasia?"

He was close to pulling her panties down when Michael walked through the front door, calling Anastasia's name.

"I fucking dear you to say something to him." He whispered coldly in her ear."Because, I'll fuck you up real bad and you know me Anastasia, I will."

He let her hands go then walked back over to the refrigerator.

Michael walked into the kitchen with a smile on his face but it was quickly replaced with a frown when he saw Jason.

"Hey." Anastasia said with a forced smile."You're home early."

Michael lightly smiled at her."Yeah, there weren't that many contracts to discuss. Thank God." He walked over to her."Did you eat yet? Because I can have Teresa make lunch."

She shook her head."No, I'm good. Um, I'm gonna go up to my room."

He frowned."Why?"

"I don't feel so well." She said then walked around him and out of the kitchen.

Michael looked at Jason and he just shrugged.

When Anastasia got to her room, she climbed in bed and closed her eyes, as the horrible flashbacks came back to her.

"Come on, Anastasia, cigarettes aren't that bad. Try it, you'll like it." Jason said, shoving the cigarette in her face.

She shakes her head."Jason, I don't—"

"Try it, Anastasia." He demanded and she rubbed her lips together then took the cigarette.

She brought it up to her lips and did a few puffs before coughing really hard.

He chuckled, taking the cigarette from her."Amateur."

She rolled her eyes and watched him chug down another beer.

"You should lighten up on the beer, Jason." Anastasia said.

"Are you telling me what to do?" He asked with a frown.

She shook her head."No, I'm just saying—"

He stands up."You're just saying what?"

She sighed."Nothing, Jason."

"That's what I thought."

He smirked then leaned down and kissed her lips.

Gross, he tastes disgusting, I think I'm gonna throw up. She thought but still kissed him back so he wouldn't get angry.

He pushed her on the bed then climbed on top of her. He went to pull down her shorts when she stopped him.

"No, Jason." She said and he sucked his teeth.

"Anastasia, when are you gonna stop being such a little stubborn bitch?" He asked, getting up from her.

"Don't call me that!" She snapped, standing up from the bed.

He gets in her face."Or what? You ain't gonna do shit but cry like a little bitch you are!"

She slaps him hard across the face."Fuck you, Jason!"

Jason, grabs a sharp object and jabs it into her side.

She gasps, stumbling back then looked down and saw a key deep in her left side.

Blood starts to pour out and she felt herself getting dizzy.

"Fuck! You see what you made me do!" He snapped and she fell to the floor then passed out.

"Anastasia?" Michael called, walking into her room and she pretended to  be asleep. He walks over to her and sits on the bed."I know you're not asleep."

"What do you want, Michael?" She asked, with her head in a pillow.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't feel good."

"You were just fine when I left, now all of a sudden you don't feel good?"

"Michael." She sighed. Quick think of something. She thought."I got my period."

He nods."Oh, okay, do you need anything? Candy? Food? Something to drink?"

She lightly smiled, then looked at him."You're so sweet."

He smiled."I want to make sure my baby is alright and well taken care of."

"Can you hold me?" She asked."I really need to be held right now."

He nods with a smile then locked her room door and climbed in bed with her.

"Michael?"

"Yes, Anastasia?"

I want to tell him but I'm so afraid of what Jason might do. She thought.

"I-I love you, so much." She said and she really meant it.

He kissed her lips."I love you so much more, baby."

And with that, she fell asleep in his arms.

***

When Anastasia woke up, she saw a note and a big bag of sweets on her nightstand.

She smiled then picked up the note and read it out loud.

"I'm sorry baby, Frank called me down to his office to go over a couple more contracts. I'll be home in about two hours, love Michael. P.S, I got you some candy, save me some please, you'll pay if you don't. I'm just kidding.....or am I?" She giggled then placed the note back on the nightstand and grabbed the bag of sweets.

After eating some candy, she goes downstairs into the kitchen and pours herself a glass of water.

She turned around and jumped when she saw Jason standing a few feet from her with a smirk on his face.

She put the glass in the sink then turned around and tried to walk past him when he grabbed her arm.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked, pulling her to him.

"Jason, stop." She said, trying to push him away.

He chuckled then grabbed her ass.

"I said, stop!" She snapped then punched him hard in the face.

He stumbles back and then touched his nose, which is now bleeding.

He looked at her and shook his head."When I'm done with you, you're gonna wish you never did that."

She tried to run when he yanked her back by her hair, making her fall to the floor.

"Get up, you fucking bitch!" He snapped and she stays on the floor."You don't want to get up? Alright." He grabs a fistful of her hair and tried to pull her up.

"Stop, Jason!" She screamed.

"Get up!" He yelled.

"Please." She begged.

"No, don't start begging now!" He said."Get the fuck up, I'm not done with you."

She gets up and tries to hit him but fails. He slaps her then picks her up and sits her on the kitchen island.

"Open your legs." He demanded and she shook her head and kept her legs close. He balled up his fists and went to hit her when she stopped him.

"Okay! Okay!" She slowly opened her legs and he smirked.

His hands go under her skirt and she closed her eyes.

When she felt him remove his hands from under her skirt she opened her eyes to see him unbuckling his pants.

"Oh my God, Jason, please no!" She cried out.

He wrapped his hands tightly around her neck and she closed her mouth."Shut the fuck up, you know you want this."

"Jason—"

"I said, shut the fuck up!" He snapped, then placed his hands back under her skirt and pulled down her panties.

She knew if she would scream he would just hit her much harder so she just closed her eyes and rubbed her lips together. Preparing for the worst.

"This is gonna be fun, Anastasia." He chuckled, rubbing his cock with his hand."Don't worry, it's only gonna hurt for a second."

He opened her legs a little more wider and stepped closer to her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.7K 3.3K 200
When 15 year old Ocean moves next door to 17 year old Michael they quickly fall for each other, but both coming from strict religious and abusive hou...
116K 6.1K 99
Hannah And her Happy Harem After spending her entire life training to become an Olympic level gymnast only to suffer one too many injuries for her bo...
2.6K 102 33
Talia Stark used to love her life when she was younger. she had loving parents, an I've protective big brother, awesome friends, and you can't forget...
116K 4.5K 18
This book is a continuation of 'I married the' series In order to understand this book you need to READ I married the Asshole first because it'll get...