A Kinky Marriage Arrangement

De wonderworld_felt

"Does your pathetic body want me slut?" she whispered in my ear. All the blood rushed down to my cock as she... Mais

Please Read
Characters
1. Callum's Life
2. Irene's Alternative
3. It's Time We Separate
4. I Need Your Help
5. The Encounter
6. Give Him To Me For A Night
7. No Choice
8. Make It Burn, However You Want 🔥
9. Accepting Defeat 🔥
10. Kids
11. You're Coming With Us
12. Hell On Earth
13. Why Me?
14. Are You Okay?
15. Abused
16. She's A Goddess and You're Her Slave
17. Nova
18. I'm So Sorry
19. I Told You I Liked Red
20. Date Night
21. Lost in Her Eyes
22. Seductress 🔥
23. Contract
24. Contract 2 🔥
25. Ball Busting 🔥
26. Teasing 🔥
27. Denied Pleasure 🔥
28. Mysterious Calls
29. Chastity 🔥
30. Argument
31. Butterflies
32. A Stalker
33. Monsters
34. I'm So Mad
35. I'm Gonna Fuck You Like I Hate You 🔥
37. Red File
38. Task 1
39. Spanking 🔥
40. Picture
41. A Public French Kiss
42. Office Sex 🔥
43. An Unnamed Parcel
44. Jealousy
45. Myra
46. Back Massage
47. Task 2 - Basement
48. Gianna
49. Back to Hell
50. Confession
51. Mischievous
52. Make Me
53. Day 1 - Multiple Orgasms🔥
54. Day 2 - Pet Play 🔥
55. Day 3 - Sounding 🔥
56. Realization
57. Mom?
58. The Meet
59. Kidnapped
60. Still Kidnapped
New Book Alert!
61. Finally Seeing Her Again
62. Traitor!
63. Getting the Upper Hand
64. Revenge
Epilogue 🔥

36. Safe in Her Arms

7.9K 167 13
De wonderworld_felt

Callum's POV:

I really hadn't anticipated how hard it would be to walk after this. I was relying completely on Irene while walking to the bathroom.

"You okay?" she asked me. "Yeah, just a little pain" I replied. "The bath will help soothe it" she said.

It was beautiful. The bath she set up for me was lovely. Candles, rose petals, scented soap, strawberry scented bath bomb; you name it.

"It's so pretty" the words automatically slipped from my mouth. "The rougher the scene, the better the aftercare" she kissed my cheek.

Her kiss caused me to blush. She was so loving towards me that I couldn't help how my body reacted to her touch.

The water was warm. It burned a little in the beginning, but it was nothing I couldn't take. Irene climbed in behind me.

"You're more than welcome to use me as a backrest" she said, smiling. "But you should relax too" I said.

"I should. And I'll do it. But right now, you're my priority" she kissed my head.

Priority. Her priority. No one had said that to me before. I hadn't been anyone's priority before. No one had termed me important in their life.

But now I had Irene. To whom I was a priority. To whom I was important. She cared for me. She showed me love.

A feeling of warmness covered my heart at her words. I don't think she even realizes how good she makes me feel. In every way.

I happily leaned back against her. We both said nothing as she washed me. Her hands gently glided all over my body, giving me goosebumps.

But at the same time, I don't think I ever want to be in someone else's arms anymore. My wife's all I've ever dreamed of.

But how long could the conversation be avoided? We needed to speak about Harry. What he was doing, was not right.

"Irene" I started softly. "Not now Callum. I'm in a really good mood right now. No ruining it" she said sternly. I sighed.

"Please, we need to talk about it" I said. "We will. Just....not now." I dropped the topic. But only for the moment. I will bring it up later.

And I did. I brought it up during dinner. "Look Irene, we can't keep avoiding it forever. We need to talk about Harry" I said. Irene sighed.

"I don't even know how to react to it" she said. "Are you okay?" was the first question I asked. I knew she wasn't. But what was the harm in asking?

"No, I'm not. I don't – I can't believe what I saw" she said, putting her head in her hands. I hugged her, whispering sweet things in her ear.

"I can't help you in deciding how you want to approach your father. But we need to keep Rose safe for now" I said. Irene nodded.

"I'll just give her paid leaves. She hasn't taken a single leave in 2 years I think" she said.

"Probably because she wanted to show you that she was worth a raise. After all, she needs that money" I said. Irene just nodded.

I left it to her on how she would deal with her father. That was not a matter in which I needed to be involved.

After lunch, Irene called Rose and apologized to her. She gave her a month of paid leaves and also a vacation for her entire family as an apology gift.

I couldn't help the smile that formed on my face when I heard of the vacation. She really is the sweetest.

As soon as Irene cut the call with Rose, the flip phone, which was now in my pocket, began ringing.

"Hello?" I picked it up. "Is it on speaker?" the one with the voice changer asked. "Yes, it is" I replied.

"Do you believe us now Irene? Are you finally able to see how much your father is hiding from you?" the gruff voice asked.

Slight water formed in Irene's eyes as she asked, "How did you know what my mother called me?"

"Because I know your mother" the reply came almost immediately, like they had known Irene would ask this question.

"You know her? Have you seen her? Is she okay? Is she still the same? Did she move on? Did she find–"

"Irene" the gruff voice interrupted Irene's train of questions. "You're mother's absolutely fine. And she wants you to know that she loves you so much."

A single tear rolled down Irene's cheek. "She still loves me?" Irene asked. "She will love you till the day she dies" the reply came.

But this time, the gruff voice was tuned down to a softer, more caring tone. There was still a voice changer, but changes had been made.

I took Irene's hand in mine. She was literally shaking. I could tell that she missed her mother a lot.

I wonder what it feels like to have a mother that actually loves you and cares for you. Seeing Irene's reaction, I bet it feels really good.

I gave Irene a glass of water and made her sit down. "You wanted us to steal something from Harry?" I asked.

"Yes, we do" the female voice responded. "What?" Irene asked. Her face had completely changed now.

She looked happily broken just a second ago, and now she looked furious. It scares me how fast Irene can go from 0 to 100.

This time, the softer gruff voice spoke.

"Harry is actually in an illegal gang. We want to reveal his dirty secret to the world. And we need your help in that. Are you willing?"

"Illegal gang?" I asked, shocked. "Yes Callum. Your father is in it too" the feminine voice said. My father too?!

"What do we get in return? If we expose our fathers, what do we get in return for something like that?" Irene asked.

"Do you want to know about your mothers?" the gruff voice asked. Irene's eyes lightened up at that idea. I was happy for her.

But I was feeling pity for myself too. My mother was dead.

"No she's not" the feminine voice said. "I'm sorry?" I asked. "I know what you are thinking Callum. But you're mother.....is not dead."

I was shocked. Shocked beyond imagination. For 26 years, I had lived under the impression that my birth mother was dead.

And now, a random woman, whose voice gives me tingles, and who seems to know everything about me, says that she isn't. What the fuck!

"What are you saying?!" I asked. "I'm telling the truth. Your mother Camila, is alive" she said.

All 26 years of my life flashed through my eyes. The reason I had suffered for so long – my mother's death – wasn't even real!

"We can give you more information on that. Why did your mother fake her death? Where has she been? What has she been doing? All of it. Same with you Irene. We can even help you eventually meet them. You just need to help us expose your fathers" the gruff voice said.

Irene looked at me. My voice had vanished. I was speechless. How do I react to this?

"So I suffered for nothing?" I asked in a whisper.

"She has her reasons Callum. It wasn't easy for her to see you suffer either. But once you listen to the whole story, you'll understand why she did what she did" the feminine voice said.

Reasons. She had reasons.

"WHAT REASON, COULD A MOTHER HAVE FOR LEAVING HER CHILD ALONE TO DIE WITH A HEARTLESS MONSTER?! A CHILD SHE JUST GAVE BIRTH TO?!!" I screamed.

I was crying, shouting and trembling all at once. I felt hurt, betrayed, angered. Why would my own mother do this to me?

The other side of the line went silent. "TELL ME!!!" I shouted. Irene made no attempt to comfort me.

I think even she was surprised I could act like this. Honestly, I never did. But knowing that my life could have been so different if my mother had just stayed, it just made me feel so...hurt.

I could've had a normal life. One with a loving mother, a loving family. I wouldn't call my home 'hell on earth'.

I wouldn't be burned once every month. I wouldn't have to live like a slave in my own house. I wouldn't have to suck my own brother's dick!

Irene pulled me in her lap. I was still shaking with anger. She pushed my head in the crook of her neck.

"Relax baby boy. Just calm down. You're okay. Everything's okay" she kissed the top of my head. Her scent helped me calm down a little.

But I broke down in her arms. "Did she not love me either? Am I not meant to be loved?" I cried.

"No darling. I love you. Nova loved you. Rose loves you for what you did for her. Never think that okay?" she said.

Irene picked up the phone and said, "Can you call back later? Maybe tomorrow? I think Callum needs some time" she said.

"Sure. We'll call you before you guys leave for work tomorrow if that's okay" the gruff voice said. "Okay thank you" Irene cut the call with that.

I didn't get out of her arms. She was the only one that had actually showed me love in this life. Pure, true love.

I cried and cried and cried, until I eventually fell asleep in Irene's lap. I felt Irene pick me up and take me somewhere. But I didn't care.

As long as I was with her, I would be loved and cared for. I was safe in her arms.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

554K 10.8K 70
WARNING THIS BOOK IS NOT FOR PEOPLE YOUNGER THAN 18! A small-town girl in a foreign city is never a good thing. Nevaeh Hart got into her dream colleg...
2.4M 70.2K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
7.7K 391 25
Suddenly I turned around. And I shouted loudly. Mr. Devil is standing there staring at me and narrowing his eyebrows. What the hell he is doing. I'...
1.3K 33 10
"Your body belongs to me, Kitten." He rasped out, cold index finger reaching out to trace over my fluttering pulse. I took an hesitant step backwards...