New Year Virus

By dreamfl_56

A joyous New Year's celebration were shattered when an unprecedented and terrifying event unfolded. Instead o... More

{Season 1} Chapter 1 Another Virus?
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
End Of Season 1
{Season 2} Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 12

119 72 12
By dreamfl_56

In a sudden and horrifying twist,

a grotesque figure lunged at me, its undead presence catching me off guard. Startled, I let out a piercing scream, desperately calling out for Gabriel.

"Gabriel!" I cried, my voice filled with fear and panic. The gruesome creature clawed at me, its decaying hands inches from my face.

Instinct kicked in as I fought back, mustering every ounce of strength I had to push it away, struggling to escape its deadly bite.

Just as I felt the cold grip of despair tightening around me, Gabriel appeared with swift precision.

He swiftly unsheathed a gleaming sword, his movements fluid and precise. In one deft motion, he swung the blade, severing the zombie's head from its rotting body.

The creature's lifeless form collapsed to the ground, a pool of dark, viscous blood pooling around it.

With a mixture of relief and exhaustion, I stumbled backward, my breath ragged, my heart pounding in my chest.

Gabriel, his face etched with concern and relief, rushed to my side. He pulled me into a tight embrace, shielding me from the horrors that surrounded us.

"Are you okay?" he whispered, his voice filled with genuine worry.

I nodded, unable to find words amidst the adrenaline still coursing through my veins. Tears mixed with the blood smeared across my face as Gabriel gently wiped it away, his touch offering a sense of comfort and reassurance.

"We can't afford to let our guard down," Gabriel said, his voice steady but laced with a hint of unease. "This is just a glimpse of what lies ahead. We have to stay vigilant."

Together, we gathered ourselves, collecting our weapons and reaffirming our commitment to survival.

The encounter with the zombie had shaken us, but it had also strengthened our resolve to face the horrors of this new world head-on.

Side by side, we ventured forward, our footsteps echoing through the desolate streets.

The memory of that harrowing encounter served as a reminder of the fragility of our existence, propelling us to stay alert and united in the face of unimaginable adversity.

As we cautiously made our way through the desolate streets, our eyes scanned the surroundings for any signs of danger.

It was then that we spotted a group of menacing zombies up ahead, their grotesque figures shuffling mindlessly.

In a rush of adrenaline, we instinctively sought cover behind a crumbling wall, our breaths held in anticipation of the imminent threat.

As we huddled together, a sudden presence startled me—a young girl with glasses appeared before us, her face filled with desperation.

Startled, I took a step back, wariness etched across my features. "Who are you?" I asked, my voice tinged with a mix of caution and curiosity.

The girl's voice quivered as she spoke, her words carrying a plea for help.

"Please, you have to come with me," she implored, her eyes reflecting a deep sense of urgency. "There are others trapped nearby, and we need all the help we can get."

As I glanced at Gabriel, a silent understanding passed between us.

We had come this far with the intention of survival, but helping others in need was an integral part of our mission.

We exchanged a nod, silently agreeing to follow the girl.

"Lead the way," Gabriel said, his voice firm and resolute. "But remember, we need to be cautious."

The girl nodded gratefully, a glimmer of hope illuminating her eyes.

She guided us through a maze of debris, each step taking us closer to the desperate situation she had described. The air hung heavy with tension as we moved quietly, acutely aware of the presence of the undead that surrounded us.

As the girl with glasses led us through the maze of debris, a sense of urgency hung in the air.

Her voice trembled with desperation as she glanced at the weapons in our hands, her eyes filled with hope and a flicker of newfound trust.

"You have weapons!" she exclaimed, her voice tinged with a mix of relief and urgency. "My friends, they're trapped, and we need help. Please, come quickly."

My heart sank as her words reached my ears. The weight of our empty hands suddenly felt heavier, overshadowed by the responsibility to aid those in need. I exchanged a concerned glance with Gabriel, silently acknowledging the gravity of the situation.

As we quickened our pace, the girl provided directions, guiding us through the labyrinthine paths towards the location where her friends were trapped.

As we reached the location where the girl's friends were trapped, a scene of terror unfolded before our eyes.

A group of relentless zombies had cornered them, their gnarled hands clawing at the dustbin bin where the survivors sought refuge.

Without hesitation, we knew we had to act swiftly.

Gabriel and I exchanged a determined look, silently communicating our plan. With a shared understanding, we split up, each taking on a group of zombies to divert their attention away from the terrified survivors.

I engaged the zombies closest to the dustbin bin, my movements swift and calculated. Drawing on my agility, I dodged their grasping claws, delivering swift strikes to their decaying bodies.

The metallic clang of improvised weapons echoed through the air as I fought with all my strength.

Meanwhile, Gabriel prepared for a daring stunt that would give us the upper hand. With a display of acrobatic prowess, he leaped into the air, executing a skillful spin that disoriented the zombies around him.

Taking advantage of the momentary confusion, he swiftly struck them down one by one, his sword cutting through the air with deadly precision.

Together, we fought as a well-coordinated team, our movements complementing each other flawlessly. The cries of battle mixed with the growls of the undead as we pushed forward, our determination unwavering.

The clash continued, a fierce struggle between the living and the dead.

We faced the onslaught with unyielding resolve, our hearts pounding in our chests, fueled by the adrenaline coursing through our veins.

As the last of the zombies fell to the ground, the air hung heavy with the stench of victory mixed with death.

As the survivors emerged from the bin, my eyes fell upon the two boys......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 207 62
Em Harrison has another chance at life, but she isn't out of the woods yet. A new group rises from the ashes of society with one thing on their mind...
1.5K 126 10
The end of mankind has finally come, in the least spectacular way. When pen-pals Neri, a Canadian, and Eleni, an American, finally meet each other in...
23.4K 2K 51
Against all odds, Em has found protection in Carnelian but time has taught her something is always around the corner and she knows better than to dro...
84K 5.9K 45
In a world overcome with disaster and chaos, Em sets out on a perilous journey to find safety. With only determination and perseverance to guide her...