Sneak Peeks

By A_stronot

Somewhere for me to keep all my ideas organized, but also give you all a sneak peek? you know, let me know if... More

In the rain.
The Journalist
The Soldier
What about her? [Alternative]
What about her [Alternative pt.2]
Her Ex-Wife
Family vacation
The book room
Ladybug
Freshmen
Another Dime Bag [ What about her?Extra]
TNG [extra]
Little one
lead dancer
Jades gone
Jades gone 2
No Dad?
Told You So [Extra]
Ghosts?
Alternative School
Declined
What About Her [Extra]
Mommy Wars
Baba stole her
Painfully broke
untitled
TYS
TYS 2
Cold War [4]
Festival
Supernova
Copycats
Supernova [2]
Danger to Society
Danger to Society [2]
secret
Real mom
Told you so alternative
Told you so [alternative]
Told You So
Catfish?
Her Nanny
Her nanny [2]
Sweet 16 GW
Parties
Hybrids in NY
more tys stuff
shhh
bahb little extra
tys prequel
Paps
Mom's new BF
Dad's new GF
Amir's First Kiss
Supernanny.
Untitled
What about her Alternative [2]
João
Hybrid Camp
New Academy
Polar Opposites
Hybrid Camp 2
WAH extra
⚠️I'll make sure of it ⚠️
Drinking Buddies
UATM
New Academy

Hybrid book

21 1 0
By A_stronot

Jade held her sleeping baby bear in a harness, on her chest facing her.

The sleeping bear cub raised her head when Jade walked into the supermarket. She smiled seeing the little hybrid sniff the air.

"Are you hungry?" Jade asked when the cub became restless trying to get out of the harness.

People looked at Jade when the cub let out an agitated cry.

"Shhh, relax. Here." Jade sat the cub in the large section of the cart giving her a pack of strawberries. The cub began chomping on the strawberries. She should still be on a milk diet until four years old but Jade didn't expect her to wake up during this quick errand so she didn't pack her any.

Jade took out her phone to snap a picture of the little bear's messy face.

"You're so adorable." She picked up lots of fruit and vegetables, deciding to hold out on the meat and fish.

Jade made her way up and and down the aisles buying food for the house and snacks for whenever her baby decided to shift. Which wouldn't be for another year or so. But Jade wanted to be ready 'just in case'.

"Sit down, sit down, I don't want you to fall" She told the cub when she stood up wanting to be held.

"Sit down please" She repeated and this only caused the spoiled little bear to whine. When Jade shook her head she began to cry. Feeling bad she picked her up and carried her to the register, putting her items on the belt.

"She has a bear, mommy. Look. Please look" Jade looked up to see a little girl pointing at her baby who once again was fast asleep in her arms.

Here's a small bit of it. It's called Something New. Go give it a read.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.7K 2.1K 31
{ COMPLETE }
126K 4.2K 27
"Then teach me miss Thirlwall"
171K 4.1K 35
Let's take it back to the Get Weird era.
8.4K 233 13
In a wild night out with her friends Jade meets a misterious blonde woman, who is intersex. They spend the night together but never tought they would...