𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝒲ℴ𝓁𝒻 𝒾𝓃 𝒯ℯ𝒢𝓂 𝒫...

By Asherah67

Finally free from the organization, she had to blend in human society. Being mutated with wolf genes wasn't e... More

β€’1β€’
β€’2β€’
β€’3β€’
β€’4β€’
β€’5β€’
β€’6β€’
β€’7β€’
β€’8β€’
β€’9β€’
β€’10β€’
β€’12β€’
β€’13β€’
β€’14β€’
β€’15β€’
β€’16β€’
β€’17β€’
β€’18β€’

β€’11β€’

118 4 1
By Asherah67

Every bot and human in the main room flinched by the doc bot's voice as Ratchet repeated the question.

"Where did you get this?"

With a sigh, you calmly answered him. "I got called for backup in Hurricane, Utah, and noticed a few buildings demolished when Miss Martian and I got there."

"Got called for backup?" Arcee repeated, "What for?"

"My comrades encountered three enemies of the League; Poison Ivy, Gorilla Gorilla(?), and Sportsmaster." You answered as your hand gestures to the weapon, "And they're were the ones who were using this cannon."

"But do you know who gave it to them?" Raf asked.

You shook your head, "No, I have not. But the trio are going to be interrogated by one of the JLA members soon."

"Well, you're in luck." Ratchet said as you looked at him.

"What do you mean, Ratchet?" Bulkhead asked.

"Apparently, the humans you were speaking of, Y/n, were carrying was of a Cybertronian mech's cannon." The doc answers.

"What?!" Kaede spoke with a surprised tone, "But how?! Who's idea was it to give it to three of the JLA's enemies?!"

"I think I might know who."

You all turned to Nightwing as he entered the room with Optimus behind him. Noticing the look on your friend's face, you already knew the answer and didn't like it one bit.

"It's MECH, isn't it?"

Nightwing shook his head, "Not really, but you're close."

"If it's not Silas, then who?" Jack asked.

The former boy wonder looks at you and glances at Kaede. "He used to work for Silas, but he makes weapons from any alien technology."

You turned your gaze to your friend and saw her eyes widened. You did the same reaction and looked back at Nightwing.

"Wait, you're not saying it's him, right?"

Nightwing nodded as you gritted your teeth before muttering your breath in Japanese. "That bastard..."

"Hm? What are you three talking about?" Miko asked.

Kaede sighed and looks at her, "The person we're talking about is...Maki's father..."

"So does that make you and Maki's father a..." Jack's words trailed off, making Kaede shake her head.

You sighed and explained your friend's backstory.

"The two were once an engaged couple when Maki was an infant nine years ago. They planned on getting married, but their relationship went down when Kaede found out who her ex-fiancée was working with."

"What the guy's name?" Raf asked.

"...Seigrain Fernandez."

On cue, a black car enters the base as it slowly stops in the middle of the room. The doors open and Maki exits the vehicle along with Karai, Superboy, and Robin.

The child runs towards you with a quick hug before running towards her mother. She hugs Kaede with a smile, though she didn't hug her in return as Maki looks at her with concern.

"Okasan? Daijōbu desu ka?"

Snapping out of her trance, Kaede looks down at her daughter and pats her head with a small smile. "I'm alright."

You stared at the two for a moment before turning you gaze to Karai, Superboy, Robin, and Blue Beetle.

"So you figured out who was responsible for this cannon?" The Kryptonian clone asked.

You nodded while crossing your arms, "But I'm curious as to why Siegrain would make this for our enemies by stealing Cybertronian tech."

"Hmm...could it be possible that he was forced into this?" Robin asked.

"Maybe," Nightwing then sighs, "though we'll have find out if we send in a covert team to investigate."

"Agreed," you nodded, "let's have Beast Boy, Kid Flash, Robin, and Blue Beetle find out if Siegrain is making weapons out of Cybertronian tech."

Both Superboy and Nightwing nodded as they head to the elevator, meaning that the cloaked Bio-ship up top. Robin was about to follow them when you placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Y/n, what is it?"

"Be careful with Siegrain," you warned him, "and this time, no unnecessary risks during the mission. Got it?"

Robin only looked at you for a second before nodding as you let go of his shoulder. As he entered the elevator and went up to the rooftop, you sighed and walked over to the black car.

"Y/n, where are you off to?" Miko asked.

Glancing at her, you gave her a small smile as Kaede noticed what that meant.

"It's that time of year, hm?"

You nodded as the green, blacknette slightly frowned before giving out a sad smile. Maki noticed her mother's change of expression as she looks at her.

"Okasan, you don't mean..." the child's words trailed off.

Kaede hummed, gently patting her daughter's head before looking at you again with a nod. You nod back before walking over to the car as you opened the door to the driver's seat.

Once you closed it, you turned on the engines and put on the seat belt as you drove out of the Autobot base. As soon as you left the base, Kaede let out a sigh when Jack began asking her a question.

"Uh, I don't mean to pry, but what did you mean by 'it's that time of year'?"

The question made Miko and Raf curious, as well as the bots in the room. Kaede looks at the teen for a moment before walking towards the mustard couch.

Maki followed her mother and sat down on the yellow furniture as Kaede sat next to her, looking up at every human and bot in the room.

"Every year, between summer and fall, Y/n does a meditation session that can go on for only three days without any distractions," Kaede explains, "even without any food or water."

"Well, I understand with the no distraction part but three days without food or water?!" Raf exclaims with concern, "Isn't that a bit too extreme?"

"I have to agree with Raphael on this one," said Ratchet. "Eating without food for three days is a bit concerning."

"You may be right, but there's more to Lady Y/n's instincts of a wolf than you think." Karai stated.

"Like what exactly?" The green wrecker asked.

Neither Karai or Kaede answered as they glanced at each other with concern until Maki spoke up.

"That's just it, we don't know."

________

Somewhere at different location, you were currently in a dojo that was within the base for you and the Foot Clan.

Knowing what to do for the meditation, you glanced at the kimono you were holding. Every once a year during meditation, you wear a dark grey kimono with blue and red spider lilies.

On the back of the kimono lies the blue paw symbol that matches the ones you leave behind on walls, floors, and ceilings after missions were over.

The kimono was made to prevent you from getting burned by any type of flames, nausea, physical pain, poison, and unhealthy behaviors (like murder, obsession, etc).

You got this kimono from a kind, old woman who was a Japanese seamstress in her younger days. Though she died in her sleep, and that was eight years ago.

With a sigh, you switched from your dark suit to the said kimono. You then sat down on your legs and began to meditate.

The crystal around your neck starts to glow and soon enough, a magic circle began to surround your figure. Opening your eyes, they were glowing white as it meant that you were now in your mind.

Inside your mind, you were standing on an ancient land that is in ruins with plants sprouting in every corner.

Walking aimlessly around the area, you began to slice your finger on the ancient stone wall until seeing four pairs of stoned pillars in a line from left to right.

In the middle of it all stood a statue of a large wolf with a cross-like star on its forehead.

You have been seeing this statue for the past six years during meditations and in dreams. Now that you're in this place for the seventh time, you wondered what this statue is trying to tell you this time.

Before you could even ponder in your thoughts, a cracking sound was heard.

Curious, you used your wolf vision to help your eyesight more as a small crack was seen on the statue's face.

And then, another crack appeared.

And then, another.

And another.

And—

All the cracks soon traveled from the statue's face to its entire body as a bright light flashed right through them.

You blocked your eyes from the brightness as a harsh wind began to blow. You covered your face from the large gust of wind as it continued blowing hard.

Soon enough, the wind began to calm down as the brightness was gone.

Not only that, but the wolf statue was missing.

You were going to panic until you felt a large presence coming from behind. Slowly, you turned around and saw a deep blue wolf with a white cross-like star on its forehead.

Its golden amber eyes stared into yours as they slowly turned from e/c to golden amber. The large animal soften its gaze as it slowly approaches you.

You stood still as the wolf's head was right in front of you, silently asking you to pet it.

That silent question alone surprised you, but it made you smile.

Stretching out your hand, you slowly placed your hand on the wolf's face and began to gently stroke its fur. You chuckled as the large animal calmly growled with a purr.

"So...how long have you been a statue?" You asked.

The being growled a little, though you can tell that it didn't like it. You shook your head with a smile, looking at the wolf's eyes as you pet it.

"Too long, huh?"

The wolf slightly whimpered as you asked, "May I ask why?"

"Because it wasn't the right moment until now."

This voice coming out of nowhere shocked you as your eyes widen.

"Y-You...can talk..." you murmured, "but why?"

The wolf nodded with a sigh, "I couldn't communicate with you during your meditation or in your dreams for the past six years. Though you have been seeing me as a statue during those years, have you not?"

You nodded as the wolf smiled. "Now that I'm out from my frozen prison, I can now speak to you freely."

The large dog continued, "And since I can speak, let's start on practicing the new energy you've gained today."

"Hontō ni?!"

The large blue animal noticed the twinkles in your eyes as it chuckled. And so your training began.

______

Three days passed as you were now sitting at the edge of the rooftop of the Autobot base. Looking at your hand, a light blue aura surrounds it and a small blue nine tailed fox spirit appears in front of you.

The spirit animal gazed its yellow jeweled eyes into your e/c ones, letting out a cat-like sound. You softly smiled as a memory of your training with the blue wolf played in your mind.

After finishing the last session of your training for the new power up energy, the two of you chatted for a while before the large wolf told you its name.

"So your name is Akira, which means wisdom, right?" You asked.

The wolf, Akira, nodded. "Correct."

You hummed before asking, "May I ask why I should summon a familiar?"

"The familiar will help guide you through difficult times." Akira replied.

"When will that happen?"

Akira deeply chuckled before giving out his answer. "You will know when the time comes."

"Huh, never though I'd be seeing you with a small fox in blue flames."

Your eyes blinked as you turned around to see Kaede with Conner behind her. With a chuckle, you get up from your spot and turned to them.

"So how was your three-day training in that head of yours?" The Kryptonian clone asked with a grin.

Kaede rolled her eyes as you chuckled, "It went well and I can also summon this little guy."

"Does that mean you're a mage rather than being Midnight Walker?" Your friend smirked.

"I...really...don't know." You sighed, "But there's more to my wolf mutation than meets the eye."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 9 4
A story of two young ladies name Sapphire and Thalia and along with their baby sister name Athena and they used to have a normal life in Oregon. Afte...
136K 3.2K 23
Life is rough. Not as rough as your criminal record, though. Released from prison not long ago, you're determined to integrate into the world bet...
253K 8.4K 161
"Don't be surprised, I will still rise!" - Before Agent Fowler, Jack, Miko, and Raf met the Autobots and saw what the Decepticons were capable of, th...
39.9K 1.3K 11
Rosalie Stalin was just a normal seventeen year old girl living a perfectly normal life. .that is until her mother passes away, leaving her entire fa...