Safe and Sound || Yutax127

By xyutaverse

Which society is split in half by dom's and subs. Taeyong and his seven friends are the most popular dom's t... More

͙⁺˚*・༓☾ one ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ two ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ three ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ four ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ five ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ six ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ seven ☽༓・*˚⁺‧
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ eight ☽༓・*˚⁺‧
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ nine ☽༓・*˚⁺‧
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ten ☽༓・*˚⁺‧
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ eleven ☽༓・*˚⁺‧
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ tweleve ☽༓・*˚⁺‧
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ thirteen ☽༓・*˚⁺‧
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ fourteen ☽༓・*˚⁺‧
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ fifteen ☽༓・*˚⁺‧
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ sixteen ☽༓・*˚⁺‧
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ seventeen ☽༓・*˚⁺‧
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ eighteen ☽༓・*˚⁺‧
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ nineteen ☽༓・*˚⁺‧
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ twenty ☽༓・*˚⁺‧
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ twenty one ☽༓・*˚⁺‧
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ twenty two ☽༓・*˚⁺‧
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ twenty three ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ twenty four ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ twenty five ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ twenty six ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ twenty seven ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ twenty eight ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ twenty nine ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ thirty ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ thirty one ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ thirty two ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ thirty three ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ thirty four ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ thirty five ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ thirty six ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ thirty seven ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ thirty eight ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ thirty nine ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ forty ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ forty one ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ forty two ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ forty three ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ forty four ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ forty five ☽༓・*˚⁺‧
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ forty six ☽༓・*˚⁺‧
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ forty seven ☽༓・*˚⁺‧
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ forty eight ☽༓・*˚⁺‧
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ forty nine ☽༓・*˚⁺‧
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ fifty ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ fifty one ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ fifty two ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ fifty three ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ fifty four ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ fifty five ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ fifty six ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ fifty seven ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ fifty eight ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ sixty ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ sixty one ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ fifty nine ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

602 34 10
By xyutaverse

Jaehyun and Yuta had practically slept all the way through the previous day, waking up every few hours to go and eat, but went straight back to bed afterwards, claiming Yuta needed to catch up on sleep.

The following day, the submissive had woken up in the others arms, he enjoyed the feeling a lot, but he knew he needed to get out of bed, he had to do something otherwise it'd drive him insane.

"Jae, we need to get up." Yuta whispered, shaking the dominant next to him, the elder slowly opened his eyes and was greeted with the most beautiful sight.

He smiled and sat up, going to kiss Yuta before the younger put his hand over his mouth, "Go brush your teeth first!" He said, causing the elder to huff and roll out of bed, making Yuta laugh.

He, himself, also got out of bed, he needed to get ready and speak to Johnny, he needed to be convincing though, otherwise he'll spend the rest of the day persuading the elder.

Jaehyun came out of the bathroom after a few minutes and asked "Can I kiss you now?" The question made Yuta laugh again and he shook his head, "Why not?" The elder whined, Yuta thought he looked quite cute.

"I haven't brushed mine yet! Go downstairs, I'lI be there in a bit." He spoke with a large smile on his face. Jaehyun playfully rolled his eyes, but listening to the younger.
Yuta left the dominant's room, heading to his own, brushing his own teeth. He repeated the question he had for Johnny in his head over an over again. He really needed the elder to say yes.

These sort of things, submissive's needed their dominant's permission for, despite them not legally being his dom's, they were still his 'guardian'. It made him sound like a child, not an adult, but still, he needed their permission.

Yuta then went downstairs, joining everyone, almost everyone, in the kitchen. Taeyong was often not home, meeting up with many people to get Yuta to be their submissive.

"Good morning, baby." Haechan greeted, being the first to notice him. Yuta smiled and waved at him, then skipping over to Jaehyun and pressing a kiss on his lips, "Happy now?" He asked and the elder smiled, his dimples on display, "Very." He responded, pressing one more small kiss on Yuta's forehead.

The submissive then looked around the room and noticed Johnny leaning against the kitchen counter on his phone. The Japanese didn't hesitate to skip over to him. "Morning, hyung." He greeted, standing next to him, resting his body against the dominant's side.

Johnny's attention turned to Yuta, "Morning, my love, did you and Jae sleep well?" He asked and the submissive nodded with a smile.

Everyone seemed busy in their own little world so he thought this was the perfect time to ask. "Actually, I have a question." The submissive spoke up and Johnny put his phone down, putting his full attention on the submissive next to him.

"Ask away." Johnny replied and Yuta took a deep breathing, hoping the elder will say yes, "I was wondering if you would take me to get a tattoo?" He asked and Johnny remained silent.

This worried the younger, but before he could say anything else the dominant responded, "I don't see why not." He shrugged and Yuta's eyes lit up. "Really? You'll let me have one?" He had a huge smile on his face.

Johnny just laughed, "It's your body, my love, you can do what you want with it." He replied and the submissive couldn't be more happy.

"I'll book you an appointment, I'll see if I can get you one today with the one I usually go to?" He said, Johnny had a few tattoos himself, hence why Yuta had asked him, it would be a little hypocritical for the dominant to say no. Yuta nodded and then skipped over to Haechan's side, wrapping his arms around the other, looking for some affection.

He had been deprived of it for a month, they had to make up for the lost time now, Yuta sat with all the others, making sure at least one of them had some physical contact with him whilst Johnny went off and booked him a tattoo appointment, as well as letting Taeyong know the younger's ideas because in no time he would sure let the others know.

~~~

"Hyung's! Guess what!" Yuta spoke, making everyone look at him, "What is it?" Taeil asked and Yuta smiled widely, "Johnny hyung said I could get a tattoo! I've been thinking about it even before the incident happened, but now I'm completely sure I want it." He told them and they all smiled at him, "If that's what you really want, baby, but you have to make sure to show it us once you've got it." Doyoung spoke and Yuta nodded without hesitation.

"Can I come with you and Johnny hyung?" Haechan asked and Yuta nodded, "You and hyung can be there for moral support." The submissive added making the youngest dominant smile ear to ear.

~~~

After a few hours, Yuta was found cuddled up in Mark's embrace, aside from Johnny and Haechan, the others had gone out.

Their cuddling session was interrupted however by Johnny coming in. "Yuyu?" He called out and the submissive quickly sat up from where he was sitting in the living room to face Johnny. "Hyung? Are you okay?" He asked and the elder smiled with a nod.

"I got you an appointment for 2pm? We can start going now." Johnny informed and Yuta gasped happily, quickly pulling away from Mark's embrace.

It was 1:15 currently, meaning they had 45 minutes to get there. "Let me change quickly and grab Haechannie! He said he wanted to come." Yuta announced before rushing out of the room.

"Will you be okay on your own?" Johnny asked towards Mark after the submissive left the room, the younger laughed, "Of course I will, don't worry about me." He responded and the elder nodded, bidding the Canadian goodbye before waiting for the two youngest's by the front door.

After five minutes, Yuta came rushing down the stairs, Haechan struggling to keep up with him. "I'm ready, hyung!" He called and Johnny smiled, nodding at the submissive, opening the front door for him so he can leave first.

Yuta bid goodbye to Mark and then left, the two dominant's trailing behind him.

The trio got into the car and once they started driving, Johnny asked "So you must know what sort of tattoo you want, right?" Yuta nodded, he'd planned this for a while.
"I want a butterfly. I want it on the side, near my waist." He spoke and Haechan spoke up, "How come a butterfly and near your waist? There must be some sort of meaning to it." Yuta hummed, keeping silent for a moment.

"You don't have to tell us, baby, you know what it means and that's all that matters." Johnny added on, catching onto the younger's silence "No! No, I want to tell you." He began, taking a deep breath.

"It represents my freedom from Hyunwoo, that he never beat me and I actually got away from him, I had planned it before he had taken me back, it hurt a lot more when he took me away from you all because I thought I'd never achieve my goal, by finally living free away from him." He explained, "It being near my waist is because that's the place he hurt me the most, that might sound odd, but he always gripped me there, I'd always have his hand marks, his finger nails digging into that area, often bruises would be there, having the tattoo there just seems perfect, the main place he'd target has my medal of freedom on it." He finished with a sigh.

It was like a sigh of relief, like he just realised and accepted that he won. He won against the man that tormented him and his closest friend for many years.

The two dominant's sat in silence at the youngest's explanation, it was beautiful. "I'm so proud of you." Haechan spoke, reaching over to Yuta, the pair sat in the back and Haechan pressed a small kiss on to Yuta's forehead. The younger smiled softly and held onto the other's hand as the rest of the drive was sat in a comfortable silence.

~~~

"We're here." Johnny called and Yuta gasped, he quickly got out of the car and waited impatiently for the other two to also get out.

"Hurry, hurry!" He whined and the pair laughed at him, "Babe, the shop isn't going to run away from you." Johnny laughed and Yuta pouted, "But still!" The other shook his head with a smile and took Yuta's hand and Haechan followed next to them.

"Are you excited?" Haechan asked and Yuta nodded without hesitation, "I'm nervous too, but super excited!" He told them.

The pair smiled at the submissive who was in the middle of them and they finally got up to the tattoo shop and entered.
One of the workers looked up with a smile, "Good to see you again, Johnny." She said and Johnny greeted her back. "Good to see you again too, Ayeong." He said and took Yuta up to the woman, who herself was also covered in tattoos.

"Is this who we will be tattooing today?" She asked and smiled at the submissive and Johnny nodded. She then gave Johnny a form to fill out. It required the consent of the dominant and any important information such as allergies as well.

Yuta looked over to Haechan with a nervous look on his face, the younger dominant walked over to him and wrapped his arms around the younger, bringing him into a hug. "You'll be okay, she's tattooed Johnny many times, you're in good hands." Haechan said, trying to calm Yuta.
The younger still wasn't convinced though, "What if she is different towards me because I'm a submissive?" He whispered gently, it was obvious the woman standing in front of the trio was a dominant. The fact she worked here said enough.

The other sighed gently, "She won't, I promise you." He reassured the male. Yuta took a deep breath before nodding.
"Everything is all signed, Yuta. If you go with Ayeong now?" The eldest of the three said and Yuta's face paled, "You're not coming with me?" He asked.

Johnny quickly spoke up, "We'll both be there with you." Yuta sighed in relief and nodded, following the woman to another room. He sat down on the chair, Johnny and Haechan following behind him.

Ayeong put some latex gloves on and got the machine ready. "Where would you like it, Yuta?" She asked and finally faced the male. Yuta gently rolled his shirt up, some cuts and scars remained on his torso, Ayeong shot the two dominant's a worried look but quickly changed it before Yuta would notice.

"Here, please." He spoke as he pointed to his side. She smiled at him and nodded. "Johnny told me what you would like, is there a specific design you'd like?" She asked and Yuta shook his head, "I'll let you decide." Once the machine was ready she got closer to Yuta. "You can hold one of their hands if you wish." She spoke gently and Yuta quickly reached out for Haechan's hand.

He took a deep breath and Ayeong asked, "Are you ready?" He nodded and she began. He flinched when she put the needle onto his skin but after a few minutes he relaxed.
The trio kept speaking to each other, every now and then Ayeong would join in, but not often as her focus was on the tattoo. She enjoyed free styling designs, she told them they were usually her best work as the client doesn't really have something in mind and she doesn't have to worry about messing up.

~~~

After many hours, the tattoo was finally done, "All done!" She announced with a smile on her face, she was super proud of the design.

Yuta looked down at it and gasped, it was the first time he had seen it. he hadn't looked at the process at all, "It's beautiful.. thank you so much." He spoke with tears in his eyes.

"I'm glad you like it." She spoke with a smile. "Now we'll quickly go over how to look after it properly, okay?" She said and Yuta nodded.

Some of the men at home had tattoos anyway so if he wasn't too sure about something he could always ask them for help anyway.

Ayeong explained what he needed to do, Yuta being fully attentive and he nodded. "Thank you so much." He said and stood up from the chair.

The four of them left the room and the sun had already gone down by how long they had been there.

Johnny paid the woman and the trio left. "Are you happy with it?" The elder asked and Yuta nodded with a large smile. "I absolutely love it! She did such a good job." He spoke. Haechan smiled as well, "It looks super pretty." He commented and Yuta couldn't help but agree. The three of them got into the car and drove home.

Yuta was feeling sleepy, but he was determined to stay awake, wanting to keep his promise to everyone that he would show them his new design.

~~~

Once they got home, Yuta rushed out of the car and headed inside, "Hyungs!" He called and found them all in the living room, including Taeyong.

"Yongie!" He gasped and ran over to the man, giving him a big hug. "Hey baby, a little birdie told me you got a tattoo?" He asked and Yuta nodded with a large smile.

Johnny and Haechan joined everyone else on the couch with a smile on their face, the excitement on the submissive's was obvious.

He rolled his shirt up to the tattoo that was all covered up in protection, however they could still see it. "It's gorgeous!" Jaehyun announced and Yuta nodded, "Ayeong did such a good job." He spoke proudly.

Everyone smiled at the boy in front of them, they enjoyed seeing the happiness upon him. The tiredness finally catching up with Yuta and he yawned. He walked over to Haechan and held his hand and pulled him up.

Everyone knew what that meant and let the pair do their own thing. "I'm sleepy, Haechannie." He pouted as he took the other out the room. The dominant laughed and nodded.
Haechan lead the submissive up to his room, knowing now after the event a few nights ago, that he slept better with someone rather than on his own.

Once they entered the room, Yuta stopped the dominant from going any further, Donghyuck turned around, quite confused.

Yuta held his face and kissed his lips gently. This caught the youngest by surprise. He wasn't expecting the kiss at all.

The submissive blushed slightly and smiled at the elder, "Thank you, Haechannie." He spoke gently and he furrowed his brows.

"What for, baby?" He asked and Yuta say on the bed with a smile. "Everything, You were always the one who was there for me, even at the very beginning when I was quite bitchy to you all." He replied.

Donghyuck frowned and shook his head, "You weren't bitchy, my love, you were protecting yourself. But we couldn't be more grateful that you let your guard down with us." He told the younger.

Yuta smiled and wrapped his arms around the others neck, bringing him down in the bed with him. Haechan ended up on top of Yuta and the younger kissed him again, "Plus, you were the only one I hadn't kissed yet." He laughed and Haechan gasped offended,

"You kissed Mark before me?!" The tone he used sounded offended, but both knew he was just playing.

"Only one, you got two off me!" Yuta replied back, making the pair laugh. "I love you, Yu." He spoke and Yuta smiled. "I love you too."

Word Count: 2692

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

931K 21.4K 114
Hey guys! Hope you find entertaining stories about all eighteen of your favorite boys here! Requests are temporarily closed while I try to finish w...
119K 3K 35
Something is wrong with the youngest in NCT. The hyungs have all noticed that the members in Dream have been acting off lately, but they can't place...
54.9K 1.3K 22
Haechan gets paired up for a project with a girl he doesn't like and who doesn't like him. They meet up for their assignment in a bar and since neith...
186K 3.3K 86
Half of this is actual chapters!! I will be able to do any type of imagine! Except smut! Feel free to request anything!!! Read this book for clear sk...