Little Sweet O Traveled Into...

By LiannQ

Title: 小甜O身穿后怀崽了 Author:林不欢 Status: Completed Description: Yuan Jing/Junke is a soft and well-behaved Omega... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
65
66
67

64

907 33 4
By LiannQ

Yuan Jing stared nervously at her second brother, with all her heart in her throat.

He was afraid that Yuan Junke would see something the next moment, so he whipped him with his backhand.

However, Yuan Junke just stood by the cradle for a while, and then stepped out of the door without saying a word.

Yuan Qiao glanced at Wei Nanci, and hurriedly followed them out the door. But before he had time to breathe a sigh of relief, Yuan Junke turned his head and gave him a cold glance, his eyes were full of anger.

"Second brother..." Yuan Qiao was so frightened that her voice trembled.

"Where's the child's mother?" Yuan Junke asked.

Just now when he saw that child looked like Wei Nanci, he was still muttering in his heart, but when he saw another child who looked like Yuan Qing, he understood something. The child is so young, but there is no mother to take care of him, then there is only one reason he can think of...

His good brother and that surnamed Wei broke their sleeves by themselves and wanted to be fathers for others, so they took advantage of the trip to Yunzhou to harm the girl who gave birth to a child for them alone!

When he was in the capital earlier, he received a letter from Chen Nian, which mentioned that Wei Nanci had a close relationship with Yuan Qiao.

Yuan Junke had doubts about the two of them for a long time. When he first learned that Wei Nanci was going to Yunzhou with him, he guessed in his heart that it was almost inseparable.

If the two of them just broke their sleeves, he would be angry, but it wouldn't be really good at fighting mandarin ducks.

But he didn't expect that these two people could do such a shameless thing, and even secretly got two children out of Yunzhou!

"Let me ask you, where is the child's mother?" Yuan Junke said angrily.

"Second brother..." Yuan Qiao was confused by his question, and subconsciously wanted to kneel down.

Wei Nanci grabbed him and said to Yuan Junke, "Second brother."

"Go away, who is your second brother?" Yuan Junke said angrily.

He really wanted to teach Wei Nan a lesson now, accusing this bastard of teaching his younger brother badly.

However, when he contacted Yuan Jing's various "bad deeds" in the past, he couldn't say this.

After all, Wei Nanci had never been in Huafang and Hualou before, and "Yuan Qiao" was a frequent visitor there in the past, so it's not certain which of the two of them taught them badly!

"What else do you have to argue about?" Yuan Junke looked at Yuan Qiao, and said coldly: "I'll give you a chance, who gave birth to that child for you? Did you trick a girl from a good family? Talk!"

"No, I don't have second brother." Yuan Qiao's eyes were red, but she didn't know how to speak.

It takes a lot of courage for him to say in front of his second brother that the two children were born by himself. But Yuan Junke came too suddenly today, Yuan Qiao was not mentally prepared at all.

"Okay, if you don't tell me, then I'll beat you to death today, so that you won't hurt others in the future!" Yuan Junke said as he raised the whip in his hand, ready to beat someone.

Seeing this, Wei Nanci hurriedly stopped in front of Yuan Qiao and said, "Second brother, calm down, it's absolutely my fault that this matter should never have happened."

"Wei Nanci, I'll settle the account with you later, don't join in the fun of our Yuan family's affairs." Yuan Junke pushed him away.

"The child in the room is your nephew, do you have the heart to see the child lose his father when he is still so young?" Wei Nan resigned.

Yuan Junke frowned, and looked at Wei Nanci: "Nephew?"

"Nephew, I made a mistake, it's my nephew!" Wei Nan said hastily.

Yuan Junke didn't want to pay attention to him anymore, so he picked up the whip and wanted to beat him.

Wei Nanci was not willing to let Yuan Qiao be beaten, so he could only step forward and pull him.

Yuan Junke pushed him away, which made Wei Nanci stagger and almost couldn't stop.

Yuan Qiao was afraid that Wei Nanci would be injured, so she could only muster up her courage and said through gritted teeth, "Second Brother, I gave birth to the child."

Yuan Junke was stunned for a while, and looked at him with a puzzled face, as if he didn't understand the meaning of Yuan Qiao's words.

Yuan Jing was scared and sad, but she didn't intend to continue to hide it.

He knew that he would have to confess this to the other party sooner or later. Now that the matter had reached this point, there was no need to hide it.

"I didn't harm other girls, and this child was not born by a girl, but by me." Yuan Qiao lowered her head, tears kept rolling in her eyes.

"Fart!" Yuan Junke said: "You are a man, how can you have children? Are you treating me as a fool?"

Yuan Qing couldn't control her emotions anymore, she lowered her head and began to sob.

Wei Nanci stepped forward to embrace him, stretched out his hand to pat him on the back, and comforted him: "It's all right, don't cry."

"Second brother..." Wei Nanci took the initiative to speak.

"Don't call me second brother!"

"Sanlang didn't lie. The child is indeed mine and his. He is a man, but he can conceive." Wei Nan resigned.

"Ridiculous! When you make up such a lie, don't you really think that I will believe it?" Yuan Junke said.

"If you don't believe me, you can ask the master for proof." Wei Nan resigned, "The child was delivered by Xiao Yu himself."

Yuan Junke thought that these two people were working together to fool him before, but when he heard this, he felt something was wrong.

He thought of the two children he had just seen, they looked like they were three or four months old, not like they were just born.

If they were inferred based on this time, they should have been born in August or September.

Yuan Qiao and Wei Nan resigned from Yunzhou in March, if you count it like this...

These two children should have existed when they were in the capital!

Moreover, the two of them are now living in Master's other courtyard. If they really do something that harms other girls, it is impossible for Master and Mr. Yu to stand idly by.

"How is it possible?" Yuan Junke looked at Yuan Qiao, "You are a man, how could you be pregnant?"

"Brother Yuan, it's rare for a man to be pregnant, but it's not impossible." Yu Minxing walked over quickly, first saluted Yuan Junke, and then continued: "Brother, when you looked at me before, didn't you think there was something wrong with my appearance?"

Yu Minxing's eyebrows and eyes resembled Yu Zhou's, but his facial features were more like Pei Siyuan's. It can be said that the looks of the two fathers were perfectly blended together. Yuan Qiao noticed this when she met him for the first time, so she once suspected that Yu Zhou was also an Omega.

Yuan Junke naturally noticed such a problem.

It's just that his thoughts in the past were similar to Wei Nanci's, and he didn't know that a man could conceive, so he only looked so similar when they had lived as a family for a long time, and he didn't think about other aspects.

Hearing Yu Minxing mention it today, I couldn't help feeling a little stunned.

So it turned out that his little junior brother was born by Master and Mr. Yu together?

In this way, many rumors in Beijing seem to have explanations.

"Senior Brother Yuan, those two children were indeed born by Third Brother. My father, I and I can all testify." Yu Minxing said.

Jin Dingzi at the side whispered, "You can testify even if you are small."

Yuan Junke's gaze fell on Yuan Qiao again, and he saw the young man sniffing, looking scared and aggrieved.

"Why...how did this happen?" Yuan Junke asked.

"Second brother, don't be angry..." Yuan Qiao choked up.

"You... when you were in the capital... have you kept secret?"

"No, after coming to Yunzhou." Yuan Qing said.

He only wanted to be honest with his second brother right now, so he didn't intend to hide anything.

He did get together with Wei Nanci only after he came to Yunzhou.

"Then your child... when did you have it?"

"Shangyuan Festival." Yuan Qiao whispered.

Yuan Junke's eyes froze, and he looked at Wei Nanci: "If I remember correctly, I saw you coming out of the inn early in the morning on the next day of the Shangyuan Festival."

Wei Nanci suddenly felt a little guilty at this moment, and hurriedly said: "Second brother, don't be angry, this matter is about me..."

"Wei Nanci!" Yuan Junke raised his whip, "I'm going to beat you to death today!"

As he spoke, he pulled the whip towards Yuan Junke. Yuan Qiao wanted to stop her when she saw this, but Wei Nanci held her in her arms.

The whip fell on him, and Wei Nanci didn't even make a sound.

He only protects Yuan Jing in his arms, telling him not to worry.

"Second brother, he is injured!" Yuan Qiao cried.

"How can the injury not delay him from letting you have a baby?"

Yuan Junke whipped the whip a few times, feeling a little angry, suddenly pulled out the dagger from his waist and said, "I will eunuch you today, let's see if you can control yourself in the future!"

Wei Nanci was not afraid when he was beaten, he even thought about letting Yuan Junke beat him a few more times to calm down.

But when he saw the other party move the knife, he panicked and ran out immediately.

He can't just be a eunuch!

So what will Saburo do in the future?

Seeing him running, Yuan Junke immediately chased after him.

Seeing this, Yuan Qiao hurriedly chased after her, only Yu Minxing was not in a hurry.

"Doctor Xiao Yu, don't you want to go take a look?" Jin Dingzi asked.

"Don't worry, senior brother Yuan knows well, he won't really beat people to death." After he finished speaking, he went into the room to look at the child.

In the courtyard, Wei Nanci was soon at a disadvantage because of his injuries, and was restrained by Yuan Junke.

Yuan Junke said that he was going to castrate him, but the dagger in his hand was useless, and he punched him twice when he caught him.

However, he didn't know that today's Wei Nanci is no longer the former Wei Nanci.

He punched the opponent firmly with two fists, and he vomited blood immediately.

"Second brother!" Yuan Qiao ran over and hugged his arm, "Stop beating, Wei Nanci is really injured, if you beat him again, he will die!"

Yuan Junke looked at the embarrassed Wei Nanci, and was obviously a little surprised. He didn't expect that this person was really injured.

Seeing that he didn't make any more moves, Yuan Qiao went to see Wei Nanci's injury.

"Sanlang..." Wei Nanci forced a smile at him, and then passed out.

Yu Minxing quickly rushed over and brought him into the house.

Yuan Junke has been standing at the door, but did not go in.

Yuan quietly went in to take a look, and came out again after knowing that Wei Nanci was fine.

Standing in front of Yuan Junke with his head down, he looked like a child who had done something wrong.

Yuan Junke vented his anger just now, and most of his anger has already disappeared.

At this moment, he looked at the younger brother in front of him, and slowly realized what happened.

Whether he was willing to accept it or not, his younger brother did fall in love with Wei Nan and gave birth to two children for him.

This brat is still a child himself, and he still cries when things happen, so why did he become a father to someone else?

Moreover, he had heard that childbirth was extremely dangerous, so it wouldn't be any better for a man, would he?

"Don't cry." Yuan Junke said.

Yuan Qiao raised her eyes to look at him, her eyes were red, and she looked very pitiful.

"Take care of yourself, I'm leaving." Yuan Junke turned around and was about to leave.

Yuan Qiao chased after him, choked up and said, "Second brother, where are you going?"

"Go back to the capital."

"Second brother..."

Yuan Qiao wanted to hold him back, but she didn't dare, she just quickly followed behind him, wiping tears while chasing.

Yuan Junke arrived at the concierge, asked someone to fetch his horse, and turned on the horse's back neatly.

"Second brother!" Yuan quietly sniffed, with a heavy nasal sound.

Yuan Junke looked at him, with a flash of distress in his eyes, and asked, "Does it hurt?"

Yuan Jing was startled, a little unresponsive to what he was asking.

It took him a while to realize that the second brother was asking if "giving birth" hurts.

Yuan quietly shook his head, then nodded again.

"Go back and see that bastard, let's go."

Yuan Junke clamped his horse's belly and quickly headed in the direction of Yunzhou City.

Yuan Qiao followed him for a few steps, feeling sad and guilty in her heart.

After Yuan Junke left the other courtyard, he went to visit Pei Siyuan and Yu Zhou in the city.

The two seemed to have expected him to come, and they didn't show much surprise.

"Master, have you always known?" Yuan Junke asked.

"Um."

"Why didn't you tell disciple?"

"I'm afraid that you will kill your relatives righteously, and I'm also afraid that you will eunuch Xiaowei."

In fact, the main reason why Pei Siyuan didn't tell him was that he felt that this was Yuan Qing's family matter, and he couldn't interfere too much. To put it bluntly, if Yuan Junke can't see this kind of thing, no matter how much he mediates, he can't solve the fundamental contradiction.

It is necessary for Yuan Junke to accept this matter willingly, so that the problem can be regarded as solved.

"Have you ever done it?" Pei Siyuan asked.

"Punched a few times, that bastard Wei Nanci... now he's like a trash, he vomited blood after two punches."

"Do you know how Xiaowei was injured?" Pei Siyuan said.

"I don't know."

"Yuan Qiao bled profusely during childbirth and almost passed away. Xiao Wei risked most of his life to save him, and lay in the bed for half a month before waking up." Pei Siyuan said, "You know his body, he has been raised for three or four months, and he is still so vulnerable, you should know how badly he was injured."

Yuan Junke frowned slightly, and a look of emotion flashed in his eyes.

"You are Yuan Qiao's elder brother. It is reasonable for you to be angry. When I found out that Mr. Yu was pregnant, my father-in-law wanted to beat me to death." Pei Siyuan laughed at himself, "But as your master, I still hope that you can think clearly, do you want Yuan Qiao to find someone who is well-matched to marry but will not be happy for the rest of her life, or to find someone who you don't think much of but is willing to risk her life for him?"

"I understand, thank you, Master, for teaching me." Yuan Junke saluted him.

Seeing that the anger in his eyes had subsided a lot, Pei Siyuan asked, "Did you see the two little ones just now?"

"Yeah." Yuan Junke heard him mention the two little ones, and the hostility in his eyes became a little less.

"The big one looks like Xiaowei, and it's called Wei Nian Gao, and the young one is Yuan Xiaomu." Pei Siyuan said, "I haven't got my name yet, I said we'll wait until we return to Beijing."

When Yuan Junke heard this, his nose couldn't help but sore.

After the previous anger subsided, now only the distress for Yuan Jing remained in her heart.

"No more visits?" Pei Siyuan asked.

"Forget it, the children are so young, it's not easy to let their cheap father really die." Yuan Junke said.

After he finished speaking, he saluted Pei Siyuan again and left.

Pei Siyuan knew that he was stubborn and would need some time to digest this matter thoroughly, so he didn't hold back.

However, not long after Yuan Junke left, someone brought two things.

Pei Siyuan opened the things he sent and took a look, and then he was completely relieved.

As an apprentice, he has a tougher mouth than anyone else, but a soft heart.

In another courtyard.

Yu Minxing gave Wei Nanci a few injections, and he woke up.

"Wei Nanci, are you okay?" Yuan Qiao asked nervously.

"Don't worry, the second brother has shown mercy these few times." Wei Nanci said with a smile.

"Although this happened suddenly, it's not all a bad thing." Yu Minxing said on the side, "Since Brother Yuan will know sooner or later, it's a good thing that he broke through today by mistake."

Yuan Qiao sighed: "Second brother must be very angry, he doesn't even want to stay for a moment."

"According to me, Senior Brother Yuan may not be unwilling to stay longer, he may be afraid that he will not be able to control himself and attack Senior Brother Wei again." Yu Minxing said: "He just left because he felt sorry for Senior Brother Wei's body."

Yuan Qiao smiled wryly, "You can comfort people."

"That's right. The reason why he is so angry is because he cares about you." Yu Minxing said.

Wei Nanci held Yuan Qiao's hand, rubbed his thumb on the back of his hand a few times, "Do you still remember the second brother's reaction when he saw the child? He didn't get angry on the spot, but did it when he got out of the room."

Yuan Qing only remembered after he reminded him that Yuan Junke didn't want to scare the child at that time, so he didn't get angry in the room.

"I have known your second brother for more than ten years, and I know him well." Wei Nan said: "He always wants me to die, but if I really die, he must be among the top three people in Beijing who can feel sad for me."

"Can you not say it's unlucky?" Yuan asked quietly.

"Okay, okay, say something auspicious." Wei Nanci smiled at him, covered his lips and coughed a few times, "When we get married in the future, your second brother will definitely be the one who is most sincerely happy for us."

"Really?"

"When did I lie to you?"

Yuan Jing reluctantly smiled at him, but she was not happy about it.

Thinking of his second elder brother who came all the way to Yunzhou to accompany him to celebrate the New Year, but was so angry that he left overnight because of this matter, he was still very sad.

Since he came to this world, besides Wei Nanci, the closest people are his two elder brothers.

After the two children were born, what he looked forward to most was to be able to share this joy with them.

Although he has been afraid and entangled, he is afraid that what he waits for will not be the result he wants.

But in the deepest part of his heart, he still couldn't help hoping that his elder brother would accept these two children.

But what happened today severely shattered his hope.

Until nightfall that day, Pei Siyuan sent two things.

The person who sent the message said that the item was sent by Yuan Junke. Yuan Jing was very excited when he heard it, and hurriedly opened it to take a look.

The first thing I saw was two long-lived locks packed in a wooden box.

The second item was a fox fur coat, which was said to be for Yuan Qiao.

"Second Young Master still has intentions." Jin Dingzi at the side said, "He was worried that Young Master would be afraid of the cold after giving birth, so he specially bought a fox fur for Young Master."

Yuan Jing hugged the thing in her hand, her eye circles immediately turned red.

Later, he opened the two longevity locks and looked at them, and saw that there were words engraved on them.

One is engraved with "cake" and the other is engraved with "wood".

Yuan Qiao didn't know that Yuan Junke originally wanted people to engrave Yuan and Wei, but then he got frustrated and asked people to engrave the child's nickname on it.

Wei Nanci saw that he was uncomfortable, and comforted him: "When we return to Beijing in the future, I will go to him again and let him beat him up, so that he won't hold his temper anymore, and won't let him blame you. "

"Second brother wants to hit me, let him hit me."

"Nonsense, he's not willing to beat you, he just wants to beat me, and settle the old and new grudges together." Wei Nanci held him in his arms, and said: "Actually, you don't have to worry too much, when we go back , the child may be able to talk. When the time comes, he will yell one by one, will he still have a temper?"

"No, I have to be called Uncle, I'm more happy to be called Uncle and Second Brother." Wei Nan resigned.

"My second brother isn't married yet, so he's going to be someone's uncle."

"Second brother is so handsome, sooner or later he will marry a good girl and go back to be your sister-in-law."

Being comforted by him like this, Yuan Jing's mood finally improved a lot.

After that day, Yuan Qiao was still a little worried about Wei Nanci, fearing that his injuries would be worse if he was beaten.

However, what he didn't expect was that Wei Nanci's injury not only didn't get worse, but showed signs of improvement.

However, the speed of his recovery from this injury is still very slow.

Until the end of the spring of the following year, he was only able to take care of 50 to 60%.

After the beginning of spring, Yuan Qiao took people to inspect a camp near Yunzhou.

Wei Nanci was originally worried about letting him go by himself, but Yuan Qiao insisted on leaving him to accompany the child in another courtyard, so he had no choice but to compromise.

Since Yuan Junke came here last time, Yuan Qiao has been returning home like an arrow.

Wei Nanci could see that he really wanted to go back to the capital as soon as possible, so he was in a hurry to finish all the errands.

Yuan Jing went on this trip and came back after nearly a month.

Wei Nanci was thinking about it in the other courtyard, only hating himself for letting him go so easily.

So the day Yuan Qiao came back, he acted like crazy and locked him in the room for a whole day without letting him out.

"I'm going to see them both." Yuan Qiao reached out and pushed on his shoulder, "Stop making trouble."

"Didn't you just go to see it? You have been with me for a while and you are leaving?" Wei Nanci was a little dissatisfied.

"What do you mean for a while, it's almost dark." Yuan Qing said.

"Let me hug you again, Saburo." Wei Nanci held him in his arms, "You don't know how much I miss you."

"I'm going to stay for a long time when I come back this time."

"No, next time you want to go out again, I have to follow whatever I say." Wei Nan resigned.

"If you follow, what will the child do?" Yuan Qiao said, "Besides, your injury hasn't recovered yet."

"You can take the child with you. I asked Xiao Yu that such a big child can travel as long as he walks slowly. And... I found that my injury seems to have improved a lot."

"Really?" Yuan Jing looked suspicious.

"Do you still remember that we got close once before we set off?"

That was the first time they got close after Yuan Jing gave birth.

Wei Nanci was injured, and he was also concerned about Yuan Qiao's body, so he restrained himself.

"After that time, I found that my injury healed very quickly." Wei Nan said: "Today we tried these several times again, I think my guess is right, marking you can make my injury heal very quickly quick."

"Are you... coaxing me?" Yuan Qiao was a little disbelieving.

"If you don't believe me, let Xiao Yu come and check my pulse in a while. Let's get close to him once, and see if what I said is true!" Anyway, he is using the prescription given by Yu Zhou now, so he doesn't have to worry about Saburo getting pregnant.

Yuan Jing: ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 1.1K 199
Mature content
655K 24.6K 84
Giant Little Stepdad [Rebirth] 豪门小后爸 [重生] Author: 橘子舟 Status 84 Chapters (Completed) Description Fang Li defeated Yue Wenxi because of the competitio...
93.7K 2.4K 103
被前男友的白月光求婚后 Status : 85 Chapters + 18 Extras (Completed) Author : 恭十一 Xie Ning knew that his boyfriend was a player, seeing him pine after his whi...
222K 9.4K 96
After Rebirth, I Decided To Inherit the Family Property 重生后我决定继承家产 Author(s) Cattail Tea 猫尾茶 Status in COO 103 Chapters (Completed) 94 Main Chapters...