Little Sweet O Traveled Into...

By LiannQ

Title: 小甜O身穿后怀崽了 Author:林不欢 Status: Completed Description: Yuan Jing/Junke is a soft and well-behaved Omega... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67

27

1.1K 42 3
By LiannQ

On the way back, Yuan Qing was very disturbed.

He thought about the incompatible relationship between his second brother and Wei Nanci, he would be caught in the middle sooner or later.

It's just that he never thought it would be so soon!

If it's something like making a crossbow, that's all.

Now that the second elder brother asked him to draw pictures, the reason was to show off his face during the emperor's inspection, and now he agreed to Wei Nan's speech, so it's not obvious that he would add trouble to his second elder brother?

But having already agreed to Wei Nan's resignation, he couldn't go back on his word.

After all, he still wants to ask others, so he has some scruples.

How can we help Wei Nanci draw a good map without letting the second brother lose to him?

Yuan Qiao thought about it all night, until when she fell asleep, she had a flash of inspiration and thought of a way.

Didn't Wei Nanci say that?

As long as he doesn't mess with the map, he can do whatever he wants.

And the other party promised that he would neither get angry nor retaliate.

That being the case, he decided to give Wei Nanci a surprise "big gift".

That night, he went to find Yuan Junke overnight, and stayed in the other party's room for a cup of tea before coming out.

Now that this is the case, he doesn't intend to continue to hide it from his second brother, and told Wei Nanci about coaxing him to draw pictures.

Yuan Junke has heard something from Chen Nian today, so he is not surprised.

As for Yuan Qiao's plan, although he was a little surprised, he did not stop it.

He can see now that if he wants to deal with Wei Nanci, his younger brother is much better at it than him.

Early the next morning, Wei Nanci came to Yuan Mansion.

He said that he would take Yuan Qiao to see the capital in person, so he would not break his promise.

Yuan quietly went out of the house to have a look, and asked, "Where's the car?"

"How inconvenient is it to take a carriage?" Wei Nan resigned, "Go on horseback.

Yuan quietly glanced at the tall horse, showing a troubled expression.

"Your family doesn't have any extra horses?" Wei Nan resigned, "Then I'll go to the patrol camp and get you one."

"No..." Yuan Qiao hurriedly said, "I...I don't know how to ride a horse."

Wei Nanci stared at him in surprise, "Didn't your second brother teach you how to ride a horse?"

"I... Maybe I used to, but I forgot later." Yuan Qiao hesitated.

Wei Nanci thought for a while, then stretched out a hand to him helplessly and said, "Come up, I'll take you."

Yuan Qiao raised her head and glanced at him, seeming to resist.

"Don't worry, I won't let you fall!" Seeing that he was still not moving, Wei Nanci simply jumped off the horse and carried him onto the horse.

Yuan Jing only felt her body lighten, but she didn't react, she was already on the horse.

Before he could react, Wei Nanci got on the horse and sat behind him.

The two were very close, even through the heavy cotton clothes, Yuan Qiao felt a little uncomfortable.

The familiar oppressive feeling belonging to Alpha behind him reminded him of his two underwater experiences. But at this moment, as long as he relaxes his body a little, he will fall into Wei Nanci's broad and strong chest.

"Hold on firmly." Wei Nanci said.

Because the two were too close, the breath of the other party's voice was inevitably blown into Yuan Quiet's ears, causing the tips of his ears to turn red. However, before he could react, Wei Nanci clamped the horse's belly and ran forward with the horse, Yuan Qiao fell firmly into Wei Nanci's arms.

"You... slow down!" Yuan Qiao shouted nervously.

"Isn't that slow enough?" Wei Nan resigned, "If it's slower, I can run with you in my arms, without riding a horse."

Yuan Jing was a little nervous at first, but when he realized that he was not in danger, he gradually relaxed. Alpha's unique coercion can be disturbing, but once Yuan Jing accepts it, that coercion will be transformed into a unique sense of security, which makes him unconsciously want to rely on it.

Even if he is not in estrus now, he can still be comforted by Wei Nanci.

It was the first time Yuan Qiao experienced such a feeling, and she was very surprised.

He thought to himself, is this the unique induction between highly matched AOs?

"Today, I'll take you around for a while, and then look at each place slowly." Wei Nanci whispered in his ear.

"En." Yuan quietly nodded, and did not make any uneasy moves this time.

"The capital has four city gates, east, west, north, south, and four corner gates. Each gate and corner gate has a tower, and you can see far from it." Wei Nanci said again: "I will take you to take these few gates first. Look at all the towers."

Hearing what he said, Yuan Jing immediately became interested.

He has always wanted to take a good look at the capital, but unfortunately he never had the chance.

Wei Nanci rode steadily and fast, and the two of them arrived at the nearest city tower in less than two cups of tea.

"Give me your hand." After Wei Nanci got off the horse, he naturally stretched out his arm towards Yuan Qiao.

Yuan Qiao subconsciously grabbed his wrist and wanted to use his strength to get off the horse, but Wei Nanci pulled him away, grabbed Yuan Qiao's armpit and hugged him off the horse.

His posture was too much like hugging a child, which made Yuan Qiao a little embarrassed.

But Wei Nanci didn't tease him, and asked someone to open the door of the gate tower, and led him up.

This city tower looks to be as high as three or four floors. If it is placed in the interstellar era, it is really not a building worth mentioning. But in a place like the capital city, it is a commanding height. Standing on it, you can have a panoramic view of half of the capital city.

But in winter, high stool means cold.

Yuan quietly stood on the tower, and was sneezed by the cold wind.

"A young master like you who doesn't practice martial arts is the most troublesome thing. You can't be cold, hot, beaten, or scolded!" Wei Nanci complained as he took off his cloak and put it on Yuan Qiao.

Yuan quietly sniffed, and retorted with some dissatisfaction: "You can't look down on people who don't practice martial arts just because you practice martial arts! You are better at fighting than me, and you are better at fighting cold and heat." Resist beating, but you can't do what I know?"

Wei Nanci was taken aback, and hurriedly said: "I just said it casually, and I'm not happy again?"

"I'm not unhappy, I'm just reasoning with you." Yuan Qiao returned his cloak to him, and said: "And I came out to survive the cold to help you, otherwise I don't know how comfortable I am at home with burning earth dragons!"

"Yes, yes, it's my fault." Wei Nanci put the cloak on him again, "If you refuse again, I can only hold you."

Yuan Qiao was startled when she heard the words, and then her face flushed red.

Wei Nanci was used to speaking casually, and it was only when he came out that he realized that it was a bit abrupt.

He coughed lightly in embarrassment, and said in a muffled voice, "Go down, it's windy up there."

Yuan Qiao didn't say anything more this time, and obediently followed him down the tower.

After the two got on the horse, Yuan Jing remained silent.

Wei Nanci's chin rubbed against the boy's hair, a little itchy.

He looked at the little tucker tied behind Yuan Qing's head, and suddenly remembered the day when he rescued Yuan Qing from Changning Lake a long time ago, so he went straight to the shore of Changning Lake with his horse belly.

"What are you doing here?" Yuan Quietly asked.

"You don't wear too much clothes today, wear more clothes tomorrow before going to the tower." Wei Nanci tied the horse to a tree by the roadside, and took Yuan Qiao into a small boat.

Changning Lake only freezes in the coldest month in winter, and boats can still sail on the lake at this time.

Yuan Qiao sat on the boat wrapped in Wei Nanci's cloak, his eyes fell on the painting boat not far away, and suddenly he felt a little guilty.

He remembered that the original owner had several good friends on this boat!

Fortunately, Wei Nanci did not take him to the boat, but went to the Wangyue Pavilion on the island in the middle of the lake.

This Wangyue Pavilion is regarded as one of the most prestigious restaurants in the capital, where you can not only eat and drink, but also enjoy tea and games. Wei Nanci was probably a frequent visitor here, as soon as they entered the door, a staff came up to greet them and took them to the private room.

"What did you bring me here for?" Yuan Qiao asked him.

"Why are you asking again?" Wei Nanci said with a smile: "Bring you here to eat delicious food, warm and warm."

Yuan Jing jolted back and forth on the horse, now that she heard that she was about to eat something delicious, she finally felt a little better.

After the two sat down for a while, the waiter served the food and wine.

Wei Nanci poured wine for himself and had a few drinks, but he didn't persuade Yuan Qiao to drink.

Yuan Jing just buried her head in eating and didn't bother him.

When the two of them had almost eaten, Wei Nanci had already finished a pot of wine and looked a little tipsy.

"Actually, I should have seen you when you were a child, but I don't know why I don't have any impression." Wei Nan resigned: "When I fished you up in Changning Lake that day, it was like meeting you for the first time."

Yuan Qing's heart skipped a beat, but she pretended to be calm on her face.

"You may not believe me, I used to have a bad temper, so bad that many people dare not talk to me." Wei Nanci laughed.

He spoke calmly, but Yuan Qiao knew that this was true. The description of Wei Nanci in the original book was "violent and ruthless", which was why he had always been a little afraid of Wei Nanci.

But thinking about it now, Wei Nanci has never done anything related to "violence" to him since the two met.

"I don't know why, it seems that after meeting you, I have restrained my temper a lot."

What he didn't tell Yuan Qiao was that since he was a teenager, there was always a surge of violence in his heart, which made him unable to restrain himself and would do many outrageous things. Wei Nanci has been tortured for so many years.

But since he got to know Yuan Qiao, that hostility seems to have weakened.

Especially when staying with the boy, apart from the occasional restlessness aroused by the scent of chestnuts, there will always be boundless comfort and peace in his heart.

At the beginning, even he himself didn't realize this, but he would unconsciously want to get close to Yuan Jing.

He didn't realize this until that day when he took the crossbow to Yuan's mansion, lied that the crossbow was broken and asked Yuan Qiao to help him repair it.

He, the dignified deputy commander of the guard, would actually make up such a clumsy lie in order to meet a young man...

"Young Master Yuan, can I ask you another question?"

"go ahead."

"Is my change related to the chestnut scent on your body?"

Yuan Quiet was silent for a moment, then nodded, as acquiescing to what he said.

Yuan Jing has heard before that when AOs with a high degree of matching are close to each other, even if they don't mark or even release pheromones, they can still comfort each other.

Just like when he was close to Wei Nanci, he felt safe and wanted to rely on him.

Similarly, when Wei Nanci approached him, his mental power would become more stable.

Wei Nanci stared at Yuan Jing for a while, with a hint of drunkenness in his eyes.

"Do you... want to now?"

"What are you thinking?"

"Bite?"

"..."

Yuan Qiao got up and opened the door of the private room, and then said, "Vice Commander Wei, in fact, I only need it once a month."

"So few?" Wei Nanci said subconsciously, with an expression of unconscious disappointment.

Yuan Jing: ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.4K 2.4K 103
被前男友的白月光求婚后 Status : 85 Chapters + 18 Extras (Completed) Author : 恭十一 Xie Ning knew that his boyfriend was a player, seeing him pine after his whi...
657K 24.6K 84
Giant Little Stepdad [Rebirth] 豪门小后爸 [重生] Author: 橘子舟 Status 84 Chapters (Completed) Description Fang Li defeated Yue Wenxi because of the competitio...
130K 5.1K 74
Title: 成为第一只标记A的我载入史册了 Author: 后夫微安 Status: Completed Description: Su Lin'an has traveled through time and transmigrated into an ABO novel with a col...
30.3K 599 15
You grew up in a Military family with your dad a Garrison soldier, your oldest brother an actual Scout, and your mother an MP. You weren't great at m...