Little Sweet O Traveled Into...

By LiannQ

Title: 小甜O身穿后怀崽了 Author:林不欢 Status: Completed Description: Yuan Jing/Junke is a soft and well-behaved Omega... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67

23

1.2K 45 4
By LiannQ

"Don't talk nonsense, be sober!" Wei Nanci shook the young man's shoulders, trying to regain his senses.

He felt that the young master Yuan must have been dazzled, what are you talking about?

What a nonsense!

But he is also clear that all of Yuan Jing's actions at the moment are involuntary.

He has experienced this feeling of being dominated by the drug himself, even if he has such good self-control, he will inevitably be agitated to the point of losing his mind, let alone Yuan Jing.

"I, I'd better take you to the clinic first!" Wei Nanci sighed helplessly.

"Why don't you believe me." Yuan Qiao grasped the hem of his clothes weakly with both hands, and tears overflowed in pain.

The young man was already obedient and beautiful, but now his eyes were full of tears, which made people feel distressed.

Wei Nanci tried his best to suppress the throbbing in his heart, and softened his voice to comfort him: "I can't help you here, this is the street."

He obviously didn't understand what Yuan Qiao meant by "take a bite".

It was only when the young man was infected by the power of the medicine, he spoke indiscriminately, and there were hidden hints in the words he said.

Not to mention that he is still sane, even if he really loses control, he can't do that kind of thing to Yuan Qing in this alley! He is a rough man, it's fine if he loses his dignity, if the news gets out, how will Yuan Qing see people in the future?

"Just one bite, please!" Yuan Jing said unrelentingly.

With his head resting on Wei Nanci's shoulder, he didn't even have the strength to lift his head up.

Wei Nanci leaned over to look at his red-stained ear tips, and subconsciously made a swallowing movement.

If it was normal, he would definitely not agree to such a request, but at this moment, he was bewitched by the sweet chestnut smell in his nose, so that his blood surged up, and his rationality naturally weakened a little.

How about a bite, he thought?

Even if it's useless, at least it can comfort Yuan Jing.

Thinking of this, he licked his slightly dry lips and asked, "Do you want me...that...cough...where?"

In a daze, Yuan Qiao heard that he finally agreed to her, and immediately pulled back her chaotic consciousness a little.

"Neck." Yuan Qiao raised his finger and pointed to the position of the back of his neck.

Omega's glands are there, and when they are in heat, Alpha can bite the back of the neck to make a temporary mark on Omega, so as to relieve the other's bonding fever.

Wei Nanci's eyes fell on the young man's smooth and beautiful back neck, and his breathing became obviously messier than before.

Yuan Jing almost held his breath nervously, but what he waited for was not a temporary mark, but a soft... kiss. Wei Nanci obviously didn't know what this meant, he made this movement as if to coax him, and only touched his mouth lightly.

He gave Yuan Jing a kiss.

If it was normal, Yuan Jing would definitely be at a loss for this, and she would even be so ashamed that she didn't know how to face it. This was the first time that Alpha kissed him, even though it was in such a flustered situation.

But at this moment, he couldn't care about anything, he just felt anxious and annoyed.

Because Wei Nanci's kiss was not only useless, but made him even more restless.

"Aren't you very strong?" Yuan Qiao broke down and said, "Why don't you use your strength?"

"You bite it hard!" Wei Nanci broke down even more than him, "Did your brain be fooled by medicine?"

Yuan Qiao looked up at him, there were still tears in his eyes, and then he suddenly approached Wei Nanci, and bit him hard on the shoulder. Although this bite was separated by a heavy military uniform, it must have been a serious bite, because Yuan Jing was completely irrational at the moment, and her whole body was on the verge of collapse.

"That's it!" Yuan Qiao said and rested her head on his shoulder again.

Wei Nanci didn't expect him to be serious, and was suddenly agitated out of control.

Afterwards, Yuan Jing felt a numbness in the back of her neck.

That's what it feels like when Alpha's canines bite through a gland.

It's not painful, and it's not uncomfortable.

More is an indescribable comfort.

And with this temporary mark, most of the bonding fever on his body dissipated immediately.

Wei Nanci licked the blood stained on the canine teeth with the tip of his tongue, I don't know if it was his illusion, the blood seemed to have the smell of chestnuts.

To his surprise, after taking this sip, Yuan Qiao really got better. Not only was her eyes no longer as loose as before, but even the excessive flush on her cheeks also faded away. The remaining half didn't seem to be caused by the medicine, but more like embarrassment and embarrassment.

"Are... are you okay?" Wei Nanci asked.

Yuan Qiao slowly withdrew from his embrace, hanging her head but not daring to look at him, only showing a pair of slightly red ear tips.

"Just now...you insisted on letting me bite you." Wei Nanci also regained his senses at this moment, feeling very complicated.

He didn't know what was wrong with him, but he actually did such a thing after being so provoked by the young man.

Yuan Qiao didn't dare to raise her head all the time, she just moved back cautiously, as if she was afraid of Wei Nanci, but also didn't know how to face it. After he retreated five or six steps, he suddenly turned around and ran towards the end of the alley. Looking at his posture, he couldn't tell that he was so weak that he could hardly stand a moment ago.

"Stop!" Wei Nan shouted.

Yuan Qing paused, but he really didn't dare to continue running.

Seeing his trembling look, Wei Nanci was a little helpless, "I ran in the wrong direction, and there is a dead end ahead."

Yuan Qing heard that it was only then that she came to her senses, and moved back quietly. When passing by Wei Nanci, his body was almost pressed against the wall on the other side, and his head was lowered too much, like a child who made a mistake and was afraid of being punished.

Wei Nanci originally wanted to detain him and ask him about today's affairs.

But when his eyes fell on Yuan Qing's wound on the back of his neck, he couldn't say anything when he reached his mouth.

There was still a faint smell of blood between his lips and teeth.

The smell was like indelible evidence, showing how impulsive he did today.

Even if he didn't start the matter, even if Yuan Qiao had bewitched him like that, but if he did it, he did it. From Wei Nanci's point of view, he couldn't find an excuse for himself, and he didn't want to deny it.

Before he came back to his senses, Yuan Qiao had already moved away slowly, and then disappeared at the end of the alley at a trot.

"Running backwards again." Wei Nanci said helplessly.

At this time, the voice of Jin Dingzi came from the alley.

After a while, Wei Nanci saw the boy turn back from the wrong direction and cross the alley again without even looking at him.

Wei Nanci sighed heavily, his heart was in a mess.

He thought, what the hell is going on today?

Everything that happened just now doesn't seem real no matter how you look at it.

Did you have a strange dream?

Yuan Qiao ran all the way back to Yuan Mansion.

He himself didn't expect that his physical strength was so good.

It's a pity that his physical strength was all supported by one breath, and he was exhausted after returning home, and his whole body was slumped on the couch as if he had been drained of strength.

"My lord, what's the matter with you, don't scare me!" Jin Dingzi asked by the couch.

"Today...you saw everything?" Yuan Qiao asked him.

"I saw the thief hacking you with a knife. Later, Vice Commander Wei rescued you, but he said that you were injured and would send you to the hospital." Jin Dingzi said. He was also terribly scared today, and he hadn't seen Yuan Qiao in heat intuitively, so he didn't think about it at the time.

Later, Wei Nanci said that Yuan Qiao was injured, so he logically thought that Yuan Qiao's bad complexion was due to the injury. But along the way, he saw his son fleeing for his life, and it didn't look like he was injured.

Yuan Qiao breathed a sigh of relief when she heard that, since Jin Dingzi hadn't seen it, no one else would have noticed it.

"Don't tell the second brother what happened today, lest he worry."

"Yes, don't worry, my lord."

Yuan quietly sat up and raised her hand to touch the back of her neck.

The wound didn't feel any pain at first, but now after he calmed down, he felt a faint pain. But the pain was not obvious, presumably the Alpha pheromone in the wound played a soothing role.

"I'm tired, sleep for a while, call me after dinner." Yuan whispered.

Jin Dingzi nodded when he heard the words, didn't bother him anymore, got up and backed out.

After waiting for him to leave, Yuan Jing got up and walked to the bronze mirror, pulled off her clothes and took a photo of the wound on the gland. Although the angle was limited, he could only glimpse the outline of the wound from the corner of his eye, but he had to admit that Wei Nanci's bite was quite deep.

Because she was too excited before, Yuan Jing didn't have time to experience this temporary mark in detail.

Now that he calmed down and thought about it, he felt empty in his heart.

This is the unique emotion of Omega after being marked, because there is Alpha pheromone in the gland, so it will have a special dependence on the other party. Although Wei Nan's resignation to him was only a temporary mark, Yuan Jing still had this kind of emotion unavoidably.

But right now, he didn't have much thought about other things.

He had to think about how to face Wei Nanci.

With the other party's temperament, after experiencing what happened today, it's impossible to pretend that nothing happened, right?

Ji Ren Tang Medical Center.

The wound on Wei Nanci's arm has already been bandaged.

"Does Wei Tong have any other injuries?" asked the little drug boy who bandaged his wounds.

Wei Nanci frowned, thinking of the bite by Yuan Qiao on his shoulder, he probably also saw blood.

But he hesitated for a moment, did not mention this matter, only shook his head at the little Yaotong.

"Boss, why are you out of your mind?" Yin Shi asked.

Wei Nanci's mood was too disturbed at the moment, and he didn't want to talk to others, so he didn't answer.

"Where's Young Master Yuan? Why haven't you seen him?" Yin Shi asked again.

He had clearly heard Wei Nanci saying that he would take Yuan Qiao to the clinic, but when he came to the clinic, he didn't see Yuan Qiao, only the deputy commander of his family Wei. The reason why he had this question was because when Yuan Qiao left, he was carrying the thief back with his people, so he never saw him.

When Wei Nanci heard him mention Yuan Qiao, his eyes flickered slightly, and his expression became a little uncomfortable.

"Too much nonsense, let's go." Wei Nanci got up and said.

Yin Shi hurriedly took the medicine from the medicine boy, and paid another silver before he followed.

"Yin Shi." Wei Nanci paused, turned to look at him, and suddenly asked, "Do you remember that there was a deputy general named Liu in the camp who committed a crime and was not only dismissed, And went to jail."

"Why don't you remember, what happened with Deputy General Liu made our patrol battalion feel very embarrassed."

"What did he do? Do you remember the details?"

"Isn't it just that I hooked up with a good friend in Huafang, and ended up playing too much, hurting people, and almost losing my life." Yin Shi said while showing a contemptuous expression, "I don't know what he was thinking. You said that it was too late for other people to find a girl to feel sorry for, but he was lucky to make such a deadly move."

"How did I hear that...the girl later defended him, saying that it was voluntary?"

"I don't believe this. How could anyone voluntarily be bullied so hard?" Yin Shidao: "A good-looking person, who would like to be beaten and scolded by others at every turn? She is still a weak woman, isn't she afraid of pain?"

Wei Nanci frowned, and murmured, "Yes, aren't you afraid of pain?"

"But later I heard from the brothers in the camp that some people seem to have this hobby." Yin Shi said mysteriously, "They are different from us. They like excitement. Some like to toss people, and some like to be tossed... Hehe, I haven't seen it anyway, isn't it sick?"

Hearing the words, Wei Nanci couldn't help thinking of the scene when Yuan Qiao begged himself to take a bite.

At that time, he was not very conscious, but he agreed.

Thinking about it now, isn't his biting behavior the same as that of Vice General Liu?

What is even more incomprehensible is how could Yuan Qiao have such a hobby when he looked at such an obedient boy?

Then the other party misses him all day, is it because he wants to bully him?

This is how to do ah?

I don't know if it can be cured!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55K 1K 94
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
93.8K 2.4K 103
被前男友的白月光求婚后 Status : 85 Chapters + 18 Extras (Completed) Author : 恭十一 Xie Ning knew that his boyfriend was a player, seeing him pine after his whi...
222K 9.4K 96
After Rebirth, I Decided To Inherit the Family Property 重生后我决定继承家产 Author(s) Cattail Tea 猫尾茶 Status in COO 103 Chapters (Completed) 94 Main Chapters...
202K 8.2K 64
The Villain is a Little Pitiful 给反派小可怜冲喜 Author: 云中鲸鱼 Status 64 Chapters (Completed) Description The object of the marriage contract is the heir of t...