His Unfortunate Wife(Complete...

By FlowerVine98

She is a bad omen She is unlucky And now she is his unfortunate wife too. Well whose wife she is? And why she... More

Author's Note
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23

Epilogue

7.6K 340 46
By FlowerVine98

Time skipped:

Punguzhali pov:

"Thiraviam" i shouts as he suddenly grabbed my hand.

"What are you doing here?" i surprisingly asks him, as he is sitting on the floor on the mattress.

"I will help you in relieving your hip pain. " he says while showing me the oil.

"No need, i know where this actually heading to. Let me go." i says to him.

He sheepishly smiles.

"You are..." i stopped with a noise. I looked up at the source.

"Thiraviam are you there?."

"Thiraviam if you are speaking you are in mute. Could you please turn on your mike. " is the words i heard from his laptop.

"Thiraviam, meeting is going on. What are you doing here?" i asks him with a shocked expression.

He just closed his laptop just like that.

"What are you doing...."

"I already worked on night, even last sunday too. I have been worked like log for the past years. Now its my time to take a little rests here and there." he says.

"Thiraviam its wrong. They all are waiting for y..." but he just pulled me onto the mattress and towered me.

"Its work from home right babe. For past years i was the one who used to ask each and every other person to talk. Now its their time, leave that babe."

"You, leave me" i tried to push him from me, but he kissed my lips.

His hand simply started to unwrap my clothes from my body.

"Thiraviam stop bab..." but he srarted his magic.

Its been more than a year after my vagino dilation. Am so happy that i undergone it. But that was way to painful and was uncomfortable in first.

                      _________

"Thiraviam common wake up" i says while kissing his cheeks.

"Mmm let me sleep. "

"You did opted for this work from home to take ca..."

"Mmm you are my baby too babe. So am taking care of you" he says cockily.

Yes this man really opted for work from home, to support me. I took a adopted maternity leave. And i am just continuing it.

"Shall we go and meet real ba..."

"Oh shit. Its milk time." he says and got readied immediately, i too stood on my feet and weared the chudi properly.

After getting ready properly he took me near the cradle.

"Good afternoon cuties." he says.

I smiled and wrapped my hand around his torso.

He bend and took our children on his each arm.

"Look Shreya and Thiru your daddy is here" he says and for that they both started to giggle.

Shreya is our adopted baby and thiru is a biological son through surrogacy. I wanted one more baby, so it was me who wanted to go with a surrogate baby. At first i was really worried what if my baby also born same like me because of my gene but it was thiraviam who gave me the courage to go ahead in surrogacy. I was very skeptical and thought the whole tiem what if my child also born like me, but thiraviam was very supportive to me ad told me that even if she has your syndrome, we will raise her with a strong mind. And finally its a boy.

Shreya is 6 months old whereas thiru is just 2 month baby. We got shreya on her 4 month.

For around 2 years we waited for shreya. The moment i had her in my arms i felt like that i got every happiness in my life. That moment i know i can go any far to safegaurd her.

I took shreya from his hand.

With that we both started to feed the babies.

"Its your bath time babies." thiraviam says and took both of them into the bathroom. And with that he and me sit on the floor.

"Oh my thiru dont cry baby. I will not put much soap okay. " i says to him.

                       __________

Time skipped:

"Happy birthday babies" we both says. As we had shreya on our hand as same as when we had thiru. So we both agreed to celebrate their birthday on same day.

"Common cut the cake babies." thiraviam says.

After everthing, i started to distribute the cake to the visitors.

"She is calling herself as mom, when she is not the one gave birth of any of her child. It was other two woman, but here she is just celebrating the birthday its all because of the money." one aunty commented.

I sighed.

"Thats right, she is not a woman herself. Even to satisfy her husband she undergone some operstion it seems. She undergone the operation for her enjoyment alone. She even had the option to undergoe the operation to carry her own baby. But she havent choosen it, because she dont want to undergo the pain. Now see, she was never in pain like us. She just bought a baby as if she is buying a baby from some shop and now look she is celebrating their birthday too. Even like her few women are there who doesnt wanted to carry their own baby by themselves but at the same time they wanted a baby so they are choosing this way. " another one passed a commet.

I looked at thiraviam who is already looking at me.

*Laughs* we both bursted out laughing. It was thiraviam who made me this strong, because now these words are kinda looks funny. When we initiated the adoption process there were lot of talks, lots of shaming, lots of bad mouthing and the same goes for surrogacy process too. I and tiraviam was the hot topic at that time, many people mocked me for being without a uterus. And all those times it was thiraviam who shown me that not all the people we were meeting are good ones, some people will just bring us down.

" I told you right" he says to me. And now today again in the morning he said that definitely few aunties or uncles would badmouth me. Why not even badmouth our babies.

I nods at him with a laugh.

Thiraviam is right. These poeple will always needs something to talk and now they got us for today.

" Shanthi maa" i heard my mom in law shouting voice.

"What happejed anni?" she asks.

I loked at them.

"Athai what happened?" i asked her.

Lately she and uncle started to speak with me. It was after seeing thiraviam being happy. We three didnt had a lot of conversation thereby too but she did asked a sorry lot of fimes for her cruel words on that day and she sa8d that she was trying to initatr the conversation after me helping shivani. She told that she is ashamed of her talks.

"My son said to not invite you guys at all. He wanted to conduct this birthday party only with a close ones. But it was me who wanted to do the function like as we did for my ajay's son. But you all proved me wrong."

"What did you said?. My marumagal did undergone operation just to get a intimate relationship with my son. Whereas she havent gone through the opetion for having a baby by herself right?."

"Its her body, she will do watever she wanted. She is the one who is going to suffer for it. Are you gong to undergo any operation on behalf of her?. You and me has the uterus from our birth. But she didnt had it, its not her fault right. Do we had any such control on our body like we can select which organ we need to have?. Do we had any such option to choose the uterus while we are coming to the world?. "

"No right, why are you guys pinpointing like this? "

" I was like you guys only earlier. I really ashamed of myself now. I... "

" Mom please stop wasting your energy. Do you think these people are going to close their mouth?. Nope today they got my wife to gossip about, tomorrow they will get another person to gossip. Please dont strain yourself you undestood about kuzhal thats all i want mom. Look your grand children are waiting for you. Go and take a look at them. "

"And guys the function is ends here. Thank you all for your lovely gifts. " thiraviam says and just walked towards me and wrapped his hands on my wiast.

"By the way you look beautiful my wife. " he says while kisisng my cheeks.

This man.

"Thiraviam, we are in front of many people." i slowly satsctinhim.

He just shrugged.

"I love you" he says to me.

Everyone by then retired to their home, only my parents and ours is all present.

"Pun.. Punguzhali" i heard my dad's voice. I stopped on my tracks and looked back at him with a shock.

So this man too knows my name.

"Am.. Am so.. Sorry." he says after sometime. What?

I composed myself from shocking state and aksed him.

"W.. W.. What is it?"

"Am sorry. I know this simple sorry wont... Give whatever you yearned for. I was binded by the so called myths, and my superstitious beliefs. Am sorry, i never showed you anything. I never ever cared to hear about your problems, not even cared to ask you how are you, not even for once. Whereas i shown my love only to shivani but not to you. Am s..so..sorry am ashamed myself. Am... Sorry... I married you off to this family by lieing just because i wanted to marry off shivani to love of her life. But never even once i didnt thought about yours. Not even at the time when evryone spoked ill even when you are not the one who is at the mistake i didnt even tried to safeguard you. Thiraviam mapilai only met me before 1 week and opened my eyes that how much filfthy man i was... Am sorry. I dont know how and what to do to get your forgiveness, though i know am not meant for a forgiveness. Everyone says daughter will have a lot of love to dad over mom. You longed for my love from your smaller age, but i was never shown you any love instead just a hate. Dad is someone who should safegaurd his child but i allowed every other person to comment on you, i allowed them to body shame you, bad mouth you. Am sorry. Not even once i realised that how kuch it would pained you whenever you were verbally abused by every other person, even by me. "he says.

I kept looking at him without any emotions.

" I dont know what to say. For you it was always shivani ap... Now after 32 years you came here on seeking for my forgiveness. Am not some toy, i too have heart. Your every words from my small age are sculpted in my heart, it will never allow me to speak freely with you even if i want to. And am fine in this way. But i really be thankful for giving me the education. And most importantly thanks for marrying off me to thiraviam even if its for your own benefit am happy now. Because he is the one right thing happened in my life. "i says while looking at thiraviam who is speaking with someone.

I took a breath.

" I cant accept you just like that. And i dont know whether i will be able to accept you in future too. Because your hurtful words will never allow me to have a normal converstaion too. True i longed for your love, but that was earlier. Whenever i yearned for a father love, it was my mom who showed me the both. The one woman who brought me up and safegaurd me till now. The one woman who never left me in any place. The one woman who scultped me as this punguzhali who is strong enough to handle any problems. I stopped looking you as my father figure a long back. I started to consider that i only had a mom thats it. Let it be in that way. As i said earlier i dont know whether i can accept you or not. Only future has the answer i dont have any with me. " i says.

" My children and my husband would be waiting for me. Sorry i have to go. " with that i turned and walked away.

"Ammu, look at shreya she is giggling." mom says to me while showing my baby to me.

"Thank you so much for making me this woman mumma. Am so happy to have you as my mom maa. Atleast you didnt left me in some orphana... " i syas to her.

"Ammu, stop speaking rubbish. Now you are a mom yourself. No mom will leave her children at any cost, so i did the same thing ammu. But its you who grown up like this. Am so proud of ammu." mumma says to me.

I hugged her after having shreya in my hand.

"You are my ammu punguzhali. All i want is your happiness ammu. And now i know your happiness is thiraviam mapilai. Am so happy." she says to me.

I nods at her.

"Swapna was looking for you." mom says, i again gave shreya back to her as shreya is jumping from my hand to go to her grandma.

"Babe, did you had your dinner?" i asks swapna as soon as i seen her.

"Yes babe."

"What is my Tarun is saying?" i says and took him in my arms.

"He wants shreya it seems." she says.

I laughed.

"Look babe i would be really happy if my son married your daughter. Oh my gosh." she says in excitement. I laughed at her.

"Thanks swapna for everything." i says to her while hugging her. Really i was the one who showed her baby to her husband and to her.

That day i didnt had the boundaries to my happiness.

"Excuse me, here my son is already been waiting for shreya." came another voice. I looked at back only to see ajay. I laughed.

"Akka am sorry."

I started to speak with both Ajay and Shivani. Both asked me sorry for lots of times. At first i coukdnt able to accept shivani but ajay i did accepted his apology because he tried to safegaurd his brother in first place. But then again he is also one of the reason that ehy Thiraviam accepted me. So i kinda gave in. And now we both are a good friends. And for shivani, it took me some time, since the way she behaved just because dad aksed her to do is something i couldnt able to forgive that immediately. But then she asked me the apology lot of times after her delivery. It took me few months to get track with her, its like we both started to be get along like a real sisters now a days only. It was again thiraviam and ajay who arranged a outings where we both went and then we both started to understand each other a lot. Never ever i thought i would go on such things. Even this ajay named that outing as sisters date. And now we are here still understanding each other, but i could say we both become a good sisters.

"Oh common shivani, am really tired of you and your sorry. Where is my marumagan?" i asks her.

"Look there" ajay says.

I looked ahead only to see Ayush and Tarun where playing beside my mom since she is having shreya.

"Really" i says.

"Even am sorry anni."

I sighed.

"Its been already more than a year. Will you both stop saying sorry."

Even swapna laughed.

"Anni you are a strong woman i must admit" Ajay says.

"Indeed her mom made her as strong woman." my athai says and stood beside me. And beside her maama is also standing with thiru in his hand.

"Am sorry punguzhali. Being educated ourselves, i didnt gave any value to your hurtful feelings. The way i talked is nothing but a immature woman."

"Am sorry too punguzhali" maama says with a sad face.

"Now am telling you because of you only we got the life to my son Thiraviam. Thank you so much punguzhali."

I smiled at her.

"Its fine aunty, like i already said. I grownup only hearing a hurtful words only. That was nothing new. And at that moment you act to safegaurd yoir son life."

"I dont know what to say punguzhali. I was blinded by my sons love. But now am thinking how much it woukd hurted you."

"You already asked a sorry lot of times right aunty. Its fine." i says to her.

"Ajay what happened?" came thiraviam voice and wrapped his hand on my waist.

"Anna our parents where seeking anni's forgiveness."

"Mom how ab9ut i arrange a meeting kind of a thing between my love and you and dad?" he asks.

"What if i say i enated to go out with my daughter in laws only?" aunty asks him.

"As in a 3 or 5 days trip kinda thing?" she asks him.

"We also accompany you guys." thiraviam immediately says.

"No" this time its us we three women said together.

"Kuzhal, i wont allow you." thiraviam says strictly by turning me towards him.

"Am just kidding my son. You dont have to get possessive over your wife."

I smiled by looking at him.

"Gosh Kuzhali and anna, please stop your romance atleast now. We are in birthday party for a god sake." swapna says with a laugh.

He mouthed me saying i love you.

Gosh this man knows how to make me fall more for him.

"Look at your both marumagan, what they are doing" i says to him to change the topic.

He looked back to see tarun and ayush both were playing with my daughter.

"Hy small buddies leave my baby girl shreya." he says and made his way towards them after kissing sleeping Thiru.

Thats it, all three of them started to play. He just took tarun and ayush on his arms and strated to speak something.

I smiled at him.

"Here" swapna says to me.

I look back onky to see a tissue.

"Why?"

"Its going to be 4 years of your marriage but still you are seeing him as if you are seeing him for first time. And mainly you are looking like you are going to eat him." she says to which everyone laughed

I nibbled my lips.

__________

"Both babies are sleeping on the crib."

" Thanks thiraviam. "i says soon as i entered into the room and started to remove my earrings.

"I will help you." he says and started to help me from my back.

After removing the earrings, he removed my jewel. Then he removed my blowse strings.

"Thanks thiraviam. Hereafter i will remove my clothes. " i says to him while turning towards him.

"Well i dont mind to help you in that to."

"Even i dont mind to get a help." i says to him while wrapping my hands on his neck.

He pulled me into his tight hug.

And started to peper his kisses. Like he said, he removed my clothes and with that we both had a great time.

I lied on his chest who is now sitting on the bed.

"Am so lucky to have you thiraviam."

"I never got anything wished for. This life is something which i never even dreamt for. But i got you. Am so happy thiraviam."

"You entered into my life only to lighten my life. For 10 years i lived like a corpse, i started to live only after you entered into my life." he says.

"And thank god i accepted your love. Now i got my life back."

"It was you thiraviam who showed me that still some persons can be really nice to others. I still remember how we both were just banter with each other at first. But then we slowly initated a converstaions, then we both ubderstood about each other. Then it started to be a love. And now we are here. "i says to him.

" As a lovers " he says.

" As a old lovers"i says to him.

Who just glared at me.

"But still you are not looking as oldiee Mr. Oldiee." i says while kissing his chest.

*Baby cries*

"Thiru is crying." i says to him.

"And now shreya will also cry" he adds on.

"Come" he says and walked towards the crib after wearing the clothes.

_______

Time skipped:

He and me were trying a lot to make both of them to sleep. But it seems like we both will fall into sleep but not these both.

"Look at thiru who is giggling without letting us to sleep." thiraviam says to me and kissed thiru.

"Look at my shreya even she too strated to laugh after seieng our situation." he says.

I laughed.

Then i took shreya in my arms and kissed her. It was me who named her as shreya. That day thiraviam was cried like hell after hearing the name.

"Look at my Shreya, she is sleeping with a smile face. Oh her hands awww" i says as she clutched my nuptial chain.

"Look at our thiru, he is sucking my fingers." thiraviam says and kissed his forehead.

I layed my head on his shoulder and kept looking at our babies.

"We will be a good parents right thiraviam?" i asks him.

"Yes cool parents to be precise." he says.

"The..."

"Shhh" i sushed him as just both shreya and thiru fall asleep.

With that we both put them back on the crib after sometime.

"They both are so cute" i says to him.

"Like you" he says.

I laughed.

"I understood that where its heading to but not again. " i says and tried to lie on the bed.

But he just made me to lie on his chest.

"Then lets talk."

"What is there to talk?"

"Ever did i hurted you anytime kuzhal?" he aks me.

I confusedly looked at him.

"Why are you asking like this?"

"I just wanted to know kuzhal. Am keeping you happy right?"

"You are my dear husband."

"Am i?" i asked him.

"You are" he says and i just looked at bed side table onky to see a two frame one is thiraviam with shreya and another is me and him with our children.

"Everyone says that am a unfortunate woman. Where ever i go, usually people call me as unfortunate. Even when i married to you i was called as your unfortunate wife since i destroyed your life with my bad omen and syndrome" i says to him.

"But they dont know that you are not my unfortunate wife. Instead you are my fortunate wife, who poured the color on my black and white life. Looking back if alone i didnt accepted my love i dont know what life i would be living by now."

"You are nothing but my sweet husband. You are taking care of me as if am some important treasure."

"Becayse you are a treasure to me."

I rolled my eyes at him.

"I swear kuzhal, one or other day your eyes will definitely going to come out of your this face. Wait for it"

I glared at him.

"Thiraviam you are such a unique character"

"Am i?" he ask ame.

"Yes."

"I thought you are some brooding man at first. But then it turned out to be that my man is a charming guy."

"Even i never knew that you are that badass woman who never give shits to others word."

"Kuzhal"

"Yes thiraviam"

"Next week we are going on a trip." he says suddenly.

"What?"

"Yes"

"But how?"

"Through car, since our family is big now its not just two of us right. We aee having another two bundle of joy."

"This time where to?"

"To Goa" he says.

"Really"

He nods his head.

"Thanks thiraviam." i says to him while kissing his chest.

"You are nothing but my sweet husband. I dont know how to out it thiraviam. But you are so understanding person. I dont know what i would be doing if alone i didnt accepted that marriage. Even if you didnt accept to get married to me, i dont know what we both woukd be doing. But somehow the fate played via dad, and now we are here as a happiest couple. I should appreciate you for watever you did till now. Every time it was you in this 3 years you only consoled me, you only drived me in right path. You helped me in taking care of our kids. You opted for a work from home, just to support me. You are helping me in every household chores. " he stopped me by pecking my lips.

" Its my duty Kuzhal. Nowhere it is written that these are women chores. If i didnt heped you in all this means am nothing i shoukdnt be called as human itself. Besides am doing this because i wanted to spend as much as time with you and our babies. You three are my world now kuzhal. " he says again.

" You also a very understandibg wife kuzhal. The way you sut down with me, whenever i miss my shreya. Not even once you complained to me. Am so greatful to have you as my wife."

After sometime.

" Mm, kuzhal why dont you give a chance ti your dad atleast once. You gave a chance to everyone, but not your dad. " he asks me as its going to be one month of our birthday celebration.

"I dont know thiraviam, for 32 years i was ignorajt daughter to him. Now suddenly he is seeking for my forgiveness. It is different for your parents and my sister and ajay. I can understand that your parents nad ajay hurted me thinking that am not good choice for you. And for Shivani, it was not like we both didnt conversed at all. We both used to talk like a known people, not as a sisters. And she being a small girl and being a mom herself she thought that i will affect her baby. Which is wrong i know. But atleast shr ubderstood it soon. I didnt accepted her just like that. She did a lot to yearn for my forgiveness. Then i gave in. In case of my dad, until you go and make him understand he didnt get that daughter love on me. That is what irking me. It took these many years Thiraviam just to realise about me though being a matured man. You know thiraviam, i used to do a lot like shivani in my small age. Just to get his attention, but nope never i got one. It would be always my mom thiraviam, not even in one frame of my life he wasnt there. Even when i got married, not even once he didnt said anything. It was akways shivani for him. I was never in his life at all. I dont know thiraviam, whether i woukd able to accept him regardless of his badmouthing, and everything. I dont know myself. I dont know. "i sats with a tears in my eyes.

" Shh, i understand kuzhal. Common stop crying. Let us talk about other things. Let the future give the answer. I hope time may heal you kuzhal."

"Not sure Thiraviam, lets see." i says to him.

Thereby we both started to converse, and in middle instead of listening i started to look at him.

I just leaned and pecked his lips.

"Mm are you interested to make love...." i just trailed off without knowing how to ask.

"You said you dont want to...."

"Your charming didnt allowed me to stay away from you." i says to him by looking into his eyes.

He smiled and leaned and kissed my lips.

"I love you" he said to me after our makeout.

"I love you too Thiraviam" i says to him, only to lie on his chest.

"You are my everything thiraviam." and kissed his chest.

_________

Authors note:

Thank you all for your big support❤️

How was the storyline?

Few words about the story

I know i was not been very active. Am sorry am having some heavy work load. Sorry for the late update

Please do comment❤️

Did i gave a proper justice to this story.

So atlast i completed my 5th story somehow. I know i have still 3 pending stories i will resume soon❤️.

Once again thank you all💕

Love you all❤️

Love yourself💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 129 36
Mabel and Pacifica are in a happy and healthy relationship but as there relationship Grows they begin to Grow ugly truths and dirty secrets began to...
142K 3.4K 14
Dave Francis was the richest banker in the country. I was supposed to marry someone else but he won me in the auction. I had no choice but to marry h...
62.5K 1.7K 75
[STORY NOT EDITED] She was in love with him because he was her home when she needed to hide from the storm, he was her sun in rainy days, he was her...
745 46 39
A 40 years old billionaire that is the ceo of many companies in the world. Is know as the most richest man and also a man who can get every women he...