Welcome to the Classroom of T...

Por Seeanyui

Izuru Kamukura suddenly awakens in a world unlike the one he knows, with only a few clues leading him to a sc... Más

Volume 1 - Ch. 1 Classroom of Talent Supremacy
Volume 1 - Ch. 2 Speculation
Volume 1 - Ch. 3 King
Volume 1 - Ch. 4 Called by the King
Volume 1 - Ch. 5 The Stage is the Library
Volume 1 - Ch. 6 Negotiation
Volume 1 - Ch. 7 Midterm Exam
Interlude 1 - Ryuuen Kakeru Monologue
Volume 2 - Ch. 1 Incidents and Romance
Volume 2 - Ch. 2 Everyday Life with a Tyrant and a Queen
Volume 2 - Ch. 3 A Casual Holiday
Volume 2 - Ch. 4 Kikyou Kushida's Talent
Volume 2 - Ch. 6 Genius and Hope
Volume 2 - Ch. 7 The End of the Battle
Interlude 2 - A Special Day for Ibuki Mio
Volume 3 - Ch.1 Luxury Cruise Ship

Volume 2 - Ch. 5 Eccentric, Delinquent, and Supportive Items

1.1K 44 19
Por Seeanyui

Sunday has passed, and Monday morning has arrived.

I wake up early.

Once I open my eyes, the first thing I do is stretch and loosen my stiff body.

Next, I wash my face to awaken my senses.

After awakening, I tidy up the futon and head to the kitchen.

While I'm toasting bread, still dressed in all-black sleepwear, I efficiently make a bento using the leftovers from yesterday's dinner that I had prepared in advance.

I take out a bottle of free drinks I brought in bulk from the school vending machine from the refrigerator and have something to drink for the first time today.

Once I feel the cold liquid pass through my throat, I hear a beep, and a well-toasted toast with a satisfying crunch is ready. I spread some leftover anko from making kusamochi and slightly expensive store-bought butter on top of it and start my breakfast.

After finishing my meal, I wash the dishes I used.

Once that's done, I change into the unique uniform of this school.

Lastly, I gather the things I need to bring to school and put them in my school bag.

After preparing as reasonably as possible, I finally check my phone.

When I finish all these actions in about 30 minutes, as usual, the electronic text of 7:00 AM is reflected in my eyes, as intense as blood.

Since the morning HR (homeroom) starts at 8:30, I have quite a bit of free time until then.

However, since I don't have anything specific to do, I finish the necessary minimum of rest and grooming and leave my dormitory room.

The sound of locking the door echoes in the empty space, and I continue towards the direction of the elevator without stopping.

Without encountering anyone along the way, I arrive at the elevator and operate the buttons with mechanical movements.

As I descend to the first-floor shared area, I see a few dormitory staff, administrators, and a few early-morning students from my class and D class. There are large tables that could accommodate a party game with a decent number of people, and multiple three-seater sofas that look comfortable, but both are unoccupied.

There are also spaces available all over, but something feels lacking.

With each step I take, my footsteps sound sharp and crisp.

...Ah, how boring.

From one morning to another, I bow to the diligent janitor of the dormitory and leave the dormitory.

As I step outside, I am greeted by the strong sunlight, and the heat of midsummer seeps into my body.

This school does not differentiate between summer and winter uniforms, so even in summer, we wear blazers.

Therefore, for a few minutes of commuting, it is hot, and just going to school makes me feel gloomy.

But once I reach the school, it's heaven.

Since the classrooms are equipped with air conditioning, it's cool.

Considering how much money they spend so freely, it truly feels like a school supported by the government.

While walking, I recall if there is anything different today to make it an interesting day.

After thinking for a few seconds, I remember that there is still one more day until the discussion between Class C and Class D.

Ryuen seems to be putting considerable effort into it.

However, it's just a boring dispute that will end with Ishizaki and two others claiming their innocence. Ryuen is just strongly threatening them not to bend their opinions or confess.

Albert said he would only be an accomplice with his fists.

...Speaking of which, I forgot to give Ishizaki the photos of the scene of the violent incident.

I, of all people, succumbed to temptation on that day and completely forgot about the photos.

Well, I guess I'll give them to him today.

Now, let's change the subject from something trivial.

Let's talk about yesterday. It was a truly interesting day.

As I declared, I made kusamochi and sakuramochi. However, I was too enthusiastic and ended up making quite a lot.

To be precise, the large plates were filled with dense green and pale pink dumplings, piled up one after another.

In numbers, there were about 20 of each. I really don't know why I made so many.

Of course, among them, there are some that Ibuki-san made.

Compared to mine, hers might not have a perfect shape, and the amount of anko inside may not be perfect either, but considering it was her first time, they turned out pretty good.

According to her, she quite enjoyed making sweets, so next time, she plans to challenge it on her own.

It's a completely problem-free holiday, don't you think?

However, there was one problem. It was the "sakuramochi."

Why was it a problem, you ask?

First of all, I couldn't eat the sakuramochi.

As soon as it entered my mouth, my tongue had a strong rejection reaction, and I felt like I was about to spit it out unintentionally. Although I managed to swallow it using water, an indescribable discomfort remained in my mouth, and I felt unwell.

Interesting. So this is what they call a "food I'm not good with."

I never thought it would affect me to the point of making me feel weak at the knees.

As I mentioned earlier, I made a large quantity of sakuramochi as well.

Since Ibuki-san alone couldn't handle the mountains of sakuramochi, there are still about 15 left.

Yes, they are leftovers.

Kusamochi and sakuramochi spoil easily, so it's difficult to handle. Since I can't eat them, someone needs to dispose of them quickly.

It's a significant problem, isn't it?

However, this problem has already been solved, so fortunately, the things I spent time making didn't go to waste.

Currently, the large quantity of sakuramochi is stored securely in my school bag along with ice packs.

It's not for me to eat.

I brought them as a gift to the tea ceremony club where Shiina-san belongs.

When I conveyed the intention to her, she readily agreed, which was a great relief.

While elegantly performing the tea ceremony, she will eat the sakuramochi. Although it cannot be considered traditional confectionery, I'm convinced that the scene of her bringing the sakuramochi to her mouth along with the tea will look quite refined.

With such thoughts in mind, I continue heading to school. Before I know it, I have arrived at my shoe locker.

I proceed to change my shoes as usual.

Due to the absence of anyone else, I can clearly hear voices coming from the direction of the schoolyard. It's probably the cheers of the sports clubs. They seem highly motivated for morning practice.

Speaking of which, this school boasts a balanced emphasis on academics and physical activities.

If the results in club activities are good, you can receive bonus private points, so about 70% of Class C students are involved in some kind of club activity.

Of course, this is not limited to Class C alone, so it's likely that a similar percentage of students from other classes are also participating in some club activities.

However, Class C students are probably more dedicated to club activities than students from other classes.

It's mainly because of the significant influence of the private point system. Since they don't have to pay the points to Ryuen, they are desperately trying to achieve good results. Maybe some of the Class C students are in the club whose cheers I heard in that direction.

If that's the case, there's a possibility that it will have a positive impact on our class points, and I'll gain points without doing anything.

I must admit that his devised taxation system is working well.

After changing to my indoor shoes, I start heading towards my classroom.

But I pause.

I have witnessed a different situation than usual, and it has caught my attention.

In front of the stair landing a little further from the shoe lockers, there is a bulletin board that can be used by both students and the school.

There, a recruitment notice seeking students who have information related to the conflict between Class C and Class D is posted───

"Um, my face looks beautiful today."

Before the notice, a peculiar person is standing, fixing his hair with an expensive-looking hand mirror.

Now... what should I do?

I am slightly puzzled, contrary to my usual self.

Although I could use those stairs to arrive at the classroom the fastest, is it okay to pass by normally?

While standing in front of the bulletin board, the eccentric person, who is more interested in his own reflection than the posted notice, makes me feel indescribable.

"Oh, do you know who I am?"

As I stopped, the eccentric person noticed me.

He puts his hand mirror back in his pocket and walks towards me.

This tall man, with meticulously styled blonde hair and different light red eyes from mine, stands in my way, as if blocking my path.

I know this person.

It's because I had the opportunity to learn about him when gathering information about Class D.

"Um... Kouenji Rokusuke, right? What can I do for you?"

"Oh, you know who I am. Indeed, I am Kouenji Rokusuke, the eldest son of the Kouenji Conglomerate and the future president, Kouenji Rokusuke."

He puts his hand on his waist, flips his hair, and strikes a pose that exaggerates his self-importance.

...What an annoying person. Intuitively, I feel that he's several times more annoying than Ichinose-san.

"By the way... hmm... I see, I see."

After finishing his laughter, he starts examining my body closely.

He looks at my physique meticulously, as if he's checking the development of my muscles, but it's not a lewd gesture. He seems to be simply confirming the state of my muscles.

"Hmm... excellent potential. It's on par with mine, or rather, even better. Excellent!"

After touching someone's body so much, he casually hooks his arm around my shoulder and continues to compliment me in his well-pronounced English.

He doesn't know the meaning of restraint, does he?

"Kamukura Boy, how about having a meal together next time? There's a girl among the older ladies who wants to get to know you."

"You're jumping to conclusions too quickly."

"Oops, I seem to have rushed things a bit. First, we should have exchanged contact information instead of business cards, right?"

No, that's not it.

What is with this person?

In my mind, Kouenji-kun is positioned as a person as unconventional as Junko Enoshima.

He's a whirlwind-like person who quickly takes out his phone and opens the screen where we can exchange contact information.

"Now, do it quickly. I'm a busy person, you know. I have a meeting with the ladies right after this."

"...Understood."

As I couldn't find any reason to refuse, I take out my phone from my school bag.

And swiftly, we exchange contact information.

"Mmm, mission complete. Well then, Kamukura Boy! Let's meet again. Adieu!"

As soon as he finished what he wanted to do, he releases his hold on my shoulder and starts walking towards the stairs.

There are only a few people who arrive early due to the early morning, so his laughter echoes throughout the floor.

"...He's an incredibly troublesome person."

Kouenji Rokusuke's intimacy has increased??

***

"Good morning, Kamukura-kun."

"Good morning, Shiina-san."

Shiina-san greeted me with a brighter voice than usual.

Her gentle smile and graceful posture exuded elegance and kindness.

After the coincidental encounter with the eccentric person, I arrived at the classroom without any obstacles.

By the way, I was the first one here.

Shiina-san entered the classroom second.

She is an early riser. After coming early in the morning and finishing her preparations, she always reads a book.

She tends to read mystery novels, ranging from well-known masterpieces to obscure works.

I don't understand the feeling of falling in love with books, so her hobby doesn't resonate with me.

Even works considered masterpieces seem trivial to me.

In fact, if it's a masterpiece, there are "rules" involved. And with rules, it's easy to predict the outcome.

They are merely a way to pass the time, and there is no real enjoyment in them.

On the other hand, I can't bring myself to read poorly written books, often referred to as trashy works.

Not because they are trashy, but because I find them uninteresting.

They are simply a waste of time.

"You always arrive early, Kamukura-kun. I couldn't beat you again."

"There's no need to think of it as winning or losing."

"That's true, but when I'm always second, you know, a sense of rivalry starts to emerge, right?"

She said that with a smile, showing that she was enjoying the conversation.

Her choice of words lacks vocabulary, but if she's having fun, it's not something to be concerned about.

"Now, what can I do for you? I don't think you approached me just to talk about that, right?"

"Hehe, you're right. Well then, please give me that thing we talked about."

"What novel are you obsessed with now?"

With a completely opposite expression from her beaming smile, those words slipped out of my mouth, slightly bewildering her.

"It's a novel centered around a criminal investigation. I read a scene last night, and it seemed fitting to use the dialogue from it."

"I see. It seems fun."

"It is. With this, maybe you'll develop a liking for reading too, Kamukura-kun."

She invites me to join her in reading with a smile on her face, as if she wants to make another reading buddy.

I've been dragged to the library by her a few times, but I just can't develop a liking for reading.

I always decline, but she never gives up.

"You're really persistent. Instead of me, why don't you find someone else in the class who likes reading and have discussions with them?"

"...There is no one like that. Do you know? The number of people who enjoy reading has significantly decreased in our generation. And it's evident in this class too, as there's no one who enjoys books."

"...Ibuki-san, Ryuen-kun, and Kaneda-kun seem more likely than me."

"Ibuki-san turned me down. I don't have many chances to talk to the other two. But Ibuki-san was a close call. She watches a lot of movies, so we could have discussed movie adaptations of books..."

She started off with a cheerful expression, but as her words trailed off, her face became visibly disappointed.

Dejected, one might say. She lowered her shoulders and looked down.

Her normally fair complexion, which suggests that she doesn't spend much time outdoors, coupled with her low energy, makes me wonder if she's feeling unwell.

I don't have any protective instincts, but I can't help but feel a slight sense of concern.

"...So, this is the thing you mentioned."

To please her, I take out a pack containing sakuramochi from my school bag and hand it to her, playing along with her enthusiasm.

Upon seeing it, her expression, which was somewhat sad before, disappears completely, and she begins to show a delighted expression.

"Is this... sakuramochi made by Kamukura-kun? It looks delicious."

...Looking at her eyes sparkling like a child who just received a new toy, I can't help but feel that she might easily fall victim to scams or bad men in the future.

Well, she's smart, so I want to believe she won't make such mistakes, but there's still that nagging feeling.

"I'll make sure to enjoy this with the members of the tea ceremony club. I'm looking forward to after school."

"It's still morning, you know."

"...Oh, right. Hehe, I can't wait."

I'm glad her mood has improved.

We continue talking, and a considerable amount of time passes.

As a result, other students start arriving.

Among them, I see Ishizaki-kun and Ibuki-san.

Shiina-san takes the pack containing the sakuramochi and returns to her seat.

In her place, Ishizaki-kun, with bandages and gauze stuck to his face, appears in front of me.

"Good morning, Kamukura-san!"

"Good morning, Ishizaki-kun. But as I've said before, there's no need for you to come all the way to my seat just to greet me. It's annoying."

"No! I really respect you, so I want to start with this formal greeting!"

"...I see. Then please lower your voice a bit. You can do as much as you want within that boundary."

"Understood!"

Ishizaki-kun's affinity towards me seems unusually high. Even though we haven't had many conversations, it feels like it has significantly increased compared to before.

Since this is 100% goodwill on his part, that's how it feels.

"By the way, Ishizaki-kun, take out your phone."

"My phone?"

"I'm going to give you some photos just in case. If you ever find yourself cornered by Class D, show them these."

I operate my phone and send him multiple pictures I took of the scene as evidence.

"...These are photos of the place where the incident happened, right? Why are you giving them to me?"

"Think of it as evidence that can help prevent one of the methods Class D might use to win this incident. I'll let you know when it can be useful."

"...So, Kamukura-san is going to help me! With your help, it's like having the strength of a hundred, no, a billion people!"

He coined a new word, and even with his visibly injured face, he laughs happily.

His pure-heartedness is a virtue. ...Although he seems quite foolish.

I wonder if he doesn't know the unit after a billion? That thought crosses my mind.

"Oh, Kamukura. Looks like you're up to something interesting. Let me join too."

"Ryuen-san! Good morning!"

The third visitor of the day came to my seat. Carrying his school bag on his shoulder, he must have just arrived.

Albert is behind him, and when our eyes meet, he politely nods his head. I return the gesture with a nod.

In the midst of such exchanges, Ryuen sits on my desk.

I can see Ibuki-san, who is sitting in front, giving a genuinely displeased look.

"Hey, Ibuki. You're looking good today."

"Spit when you speak, will you?"

"Kukuku, I seem to be disliked as well."

"Just try recalling everything you've done."

"True, it was a fun and wild night yesterday."

"Die."

Ryuen, who is in a state of utter delight, laughs while Ibuki's face contorts with disgust.

There's no need to explain what happened last night.

"So, what did you give to Ishizaki?"

"I gave him photos of the crime scene."

"Huh? Why would you give him something like that? It doesn't seem to have any meaning."

"It does have meaning. You just can't see it, but I can."

"Kuku, you're not holding back. Then tell me what that meaning is."

After pondering for a few seconds, Ryuen, with his arms crossed, smirks.

"I see. I can't think of something like that. It's an insidious method."

...Are you really the one to call it insidious?

I thought that silently, but since he seems to continue his words, I decide to keep quiet.

"But the success rate of that method is low. It's an interesting idea, but if Ishizaki deals with it calmly, it's not a problem. I've already given him instructions for that."

"Yeah, that's right, Kamukura-san. Even if I'm threatened, I can keep quiet without any issues!"

"Yes, that's true. So let's add one more step, shall we? The scorching heat of the Special Building."

Upon hearing my words, Ryuen's eyes widen slightly before he smirks.

"I see. I've checked that place before, but with that sweltering heat, it's impossible to maintain composure and clear thinking. By adding another step on top of that, we can create further turmoil and dominate the atmosphere."

"You certainly understand quickly."

With his fast thinking, he already grasps the full extent of the methods I taught him. Ibuki-san in the front seat seems to have understood the situation to some extent as well.

"But you can endure the heat if you try!"

"Ishizaki-kun, while humans do have a considerable resistance to heat, they are also delicate creatures. Let's say we have a quiz inside a sauna. Can you concentrate on solving the problems?"

"No, I'm not good at quizzes, and especially not in a sauna. I can't concentrate, so there's no way I can solve them."

"The Special Building isn't as hot as a sauna, but it's similar. It's so hot that it significantly impairs both thinking and concentration. As calmness is lost, humans become increasingly cornered by their own anxiety. In that state, they can't engage in their usual thinking process."

With that kind of heat, even I would have slightly disturbed concentration. For any other person, let alone calm thinking, it would be impossible.

"I see. Having the photos of the crime scene in advance prevents them from being fooled by fake cameras and keeps their thinking intact. At the same time, by planting a new lie from Class D, it becomes a move to break them apart."

"Well, Ibuki, you're pretty smart!"

"You're just too stupid."

Ibuki-san didn't mock Ishizaki-kun but rather sighed in exasperation.

"But Kamukura, can you really imagine something like that from Class D? You were the only one who came up with that."

"It's just a possibility. It doesn't hurt to be cautious."

"Hahaha, you really are something else. It's a waste that you're not our enemy."

As I finished speaking, he burst into laughter.

It's good that he's not our enemy; in fact, it would probably be the majority opinion if he were on our side.

But he's still Ryueen Kakeru, after all. He won't say anything boring like that, though.

After he finished laughing, he seemed to have a question and voiced his thoughts in his usual tone.

"But seriously, how did you even think of using a camera? Normally, no one would think of using surveillance cameras, let alone buying one..."

To my surprise, Ibuki-san nodded in agreement with Ryuen-kun's question.

But when she noticed my gaze, she stopped that gesture and stared at me with her usual tsundere expression.

Seeing her like that, I thought about teasing her a little bit, just for fun.

I made an effort to activate my almost non-existent emotions and succeeded.

"When I was on a 'date' with Ibuki-san, I happened to see it."

Of course, this was a lie.

The truth was that around a week after starting school, I thought it might be faster to gather information by hacking into the school's systems, so I went to an electronics store.

"Ooh, a date, huh? Kukuku, even you can't ignore Ibuki, huh?"

Ryuen-kun's quick wit fired off a teasing remark with a smile on his face, perplexing Ibuki-san.

However, Ibuki-san dug her own grave by getting flustered, demonstrating how she becomes less rational when she's worked up.

"That... yesterday wasn't a date!"

Then she proceeds to dig an even deeper hole for herself.

This way, she proves the point that when she gets flustered, she can't think rationally as she normally does.

"I wonder what that 'that' from yesterday was."

"That was shopping, Ryuen-kun. But I didn't think of it as a date..."

Ryuen-kun understands my intentions. He stands up from my desk and positions himself in a way that he can leave at any moment.

"Kuku, I see, I see. So basically, only Ibuki thought of it that way, huh?"

"Y-You!!"

Her boiling point is low, and her face turns bright red as she loudly stands up from her chair.

When people get angry, their field of view narrows.

Today, of all days, the classroom door, which is usually tightly closed, happened to be open, so there was no sound when he entered.

She didn't notice he came in.

"...Are you alright, Ibuki-san?"

Seeing her trying to jump at Ryuen-kun, Sakagami-sensei, who had just entered the classroom, looks at her with a worried expression.

In addition to her narrowed field of view, she didn't hear him entering because of the open door, so she couldn't recognize him.

"...I'm fine. There's no problem."

Trying desperately to suppress her anger, her tone didn't sound fine at all, and Ryuen-kun struggled to hold back his laughter.

"I-Is that so?"

Sakagami-sensei said in confusion, then told everyone to take their seats.

As everyone sat down, Sakagami-sensei started the morning homeroom with the usual greeting.

"Good morning, let's begin the morning homeroom."

With such a mundane greeting, another day of this dull school life began.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

991 35 4
26 different individuals with outstanding talents apply to Advanced Nurturing Highschool. This is known to be an elite school that boasts a 100% coll...
303K 3.6K 15
In an alternate universe where Ayanokōji Atsuomi humored the desires of Ayanokōji Kiyotaka, the story changes in more ways than one. Instead of stayi...
26.8K 974 12
This is a Classroom of the Elite (You-Zitsu) fanfiction that will focus on the characters reacting to their world from a different point of view (Sho...
60.3K 2.1K 55
A crossover with two of the most popular animes! A lighthearted, comicidcal, fun, and maybe a dark little story I wanted to make. Set in the world o...