Red vs Blue : Mirage

SILVETfighter által

Former mercenary Kyle Rayner has lived a rough life. After retiring from mercenary work he sought to live a n... Több

Notice before you read
Bio
Season 1: Why are we here?
Red gets a delivery
The Rookies
Head Noob in Charge
The Package is in The Open
1.21 Giga-Whats??
Check out the Treads on that Tank
Don't Ph34r the Reaper
After Church
A Shadow of His Former Self
Knock, Knock. Who's There? Pain
Down, but not Out
Human Peer Bonding
Roomier Than it Looks
How the Other Half Lives
A Slightly Crueler Cruller
Points of Origin
SPF 0
S1 Finale: Last One Out, Hit the Lights
Season 2: Everything Old is New Again
Motion to Adjourn
Red vs Bleu
The Joy of Toggling
Sweet Ride
Last Words
Nobody Likes You
Nine Tenths of the Law
In Stereo Where Available
Radar Love
I Dream of Meanie
Room for Rent
Me, Myself and You
An Audience of Dumb
Aftermath, Before Biology
What's Mine is Yours
Nut. Doonut.
Dealer Incentive
S2 Finale: K.I.T. B.F.F.
Side Story: Horizon Finance Part 1
Horizon Finance Part 2
Horizon Finance Part 3
Horizon Finance Part 4
Horizon Finance Part 5
Horizon Finance Part 7
Horizon Finance Part 8
Horizon Finance Part 9
Horizon Finance Part 10
Horizon Finance Part 11
Horizon Finance Part 12
Horizon Finance Part 13: Finale
S3: The Best Laid Plans
Visiting Old Friends
Let's Get Together
You're the Bomb, Yo
Make Your Time
We Must Rebuild
New Toys
We're Being Watched
It's a Biological Fact
Heavy Metal
Roaming Charges
Silver Linings
Episode 50 Part 2
Have We Met?
Let's Come to Order
Hello, My Name is Andrew
Defusing the Situation
Calm Before the Storm
S3 Finale: The Storm
S4: Familiar Surroundings
Hunting Time
Fight or Fright
Fair Competition
Lost in Triangulation
The Hard Stop
Previous Commitments
Looking for Group
Exploring Our Differences
Setting a High Bar
Getting All Misty
Talk of the Town
Sneaking In
You Keep Using That Word
Getting Debriefed
Under The Weather
Right to Remain Silenced
Things Are Looking Down
Two for One
S4 Finale: The Arrival
S5: You Can't Park Here
Got Your Back
Baby Steps
Sibling Arrivalries
The Grif Reaper
In Memoriam
Strong Male Figure
Yellow Fever
Brass Tacks
The Nesting Theory
Spelunked
The Haystack
Terms and Provisions
Missed Direction
Where Credit is Due
Biting the Hand
Tucker Knows Best
Loading...
The Wrong Crowd
Uncommunicado
Same Old, Same Old
Repent, the End Is Near
S5 Finale: Why Were We Here?
Season 6: Reconstruction, Chapter 1
S6: Reconstruction, Chapter 2
S6: Reconstruction, Chapter 3
S6: Reconstruction, Chapter 4
S6: Reconstruction, Chapter 5
S6: Reconstruction, Chapter 6

Horizon Finance Part 6

132 5 0
SILVETfighter által

Scene opens to the research team in a corridor. Walters was analyzing some ancient text carved on the walls of the temple.

Walters: Amazing! According to the data analysis these writings must’ve been over more than ten million years old. This is really the real deal!

Onyx: Yeah, yeah, whatever. Any of them say where the treasures are?

Walters: (nervous) W-well, it seems the writings are talking about ‘preserving the great arms’. Perhaps they mean this is where they store their weapons?

Onyx: Hehe, good. Those are exactly the type of treasure we’re looking for. (to the group) C’mon men, we’re moving deeper into the temple.

They all move further into the temple. While traversing the halls they come across more ancient texts on the walls.

Walters: Hmmm, curious…

Onyx: What is it?

Walters: Oh, uh, it’s just that… these texts keep talking about some sort of ‘Great Key’. From the sounds of it there’s one located in this temple. I think it means there’s a key that’s used to claim the treasures of this temple. But it doesn’t say where or what the key is.

Onyx: Ugh, great. So you’re saying we need to find this key to get all the weapons here? (to his team) Spread out! Find anything that looks like a key!

Some parts of the group split up and went different ways in search of the key.

Onyx: (to Walters) You. Hurry up and figure out where it is. You know what happens if we fail to get anything from here.

Walters: (scared) Y-yes! Yes, I’ll get right on that!

Suddenly, a figure comes out from around the corner.

???: (whistles) Looks like you got your work cut out for you Dr. Walters.

The soldiers turn around and point their guns to the new arrival.

Onyx: Wait, that armor… (chuckles) hehe, well well well, if it isn’t the legendary Mirage.

Mirage: That’s my name, don’t wear it out.

Onyx: After all this time we’d taken it you’ve retired. Guess that isn’t the case.

Mirage: Hehe, as much fun this job is, you’re right. I am outta the game now. I’m just here helping a friend.

A second figure emerges from around the corner. The soldiers also point their guns at them.

Walters: (surprised) Wait, you’re…

Horizon: Biometrics identified. Simon Walters. Greetings, it has been a while.

Walters: Horizon!? What are you doing here?

Horizon: Is it not obvious? I’m here to collect your interest payment. You have missed the allotted time to pay back your debt.

Walters: W-wait! I was going to pay you back. I swear! I just… (looks nervously around himself) got a little involved in something…

Onyx: That’s right. This guy’s doin’ something for us right now. I suggest you beat it cuz we ain’t sharing anything from this temple.

Mirage: Woah woah woah, hold up. We’re not here for this temple.

Horizon: Correct. I am only interested in getting what is owed to me from him. (points to Walters)

Onyx: Bullshit! Like I’d believe you went all the way to this undiscovered temple just to get some guy to cough up his money. Sorry, but we ain’t letting you leave here, alive. Kill them!

All the soldiers start to shoot at the duo. They both jump to cover.

Horizon: Oh my diodes.

Mirage: Well that didn’t go exactly as planned. So, what now?

Horizon: Simple, we get Walters and get him to pay.

Mirage: (brings out his duel pistols) Right, simple, let’s get this over with.

The soldiers are approaching their hiding spot when Mirage jumped out and started shooting at them. He hit two of them in the head before rolling on the ground then closing the gap between them. He uppercut the first soldier and used him to shield himself from shots. He shoots two more soldiers before he throws the meat shield he was holding to the other soldiers, knocking them down. A soldier tried to shoot him from behind but he was too close. Mirage turns around while doing a round house kick and knocks him down before shooting him. Suddenly, Onyx lunges at Mirage, throwing both of them down to the floor. Meanwhile, Walters tries to escape the chaos, only to be stopped by Horizon.

Walters: (surprised) Ah! Wait, hold on. I really was going to pay you back. I was going to sell the artifacts I found so that I could have the money to pay you. But then these guys came and said they’re taking anything I find here. They were threatening to kill me if I didn’t comply.

Horizon: I do not care for your excuses. All I demand is that you pay your interest payment in due time. After going out of my way to accept your loan application, I expect you to hold up your end of the bargain.

Cut back to Mirage and Onyx grappling on the ground. Onyx managed to get on top of Mirage before he got kicked away. Mirage jumped up and ran towards Onyx. Onyx tried to leg sweep him but he dodged by front flipping and landing behind Onyx. Onyx gets up and continues to fight. Down the hallway, Mirage saw more men approach them.

Mirage: Welp, looks like I gotta bounce.

Mirage kicks Onyx away. The newly arrived soldiers prepared to fire but Mirage was already upon them. He punches the first soldier down and elbows the next one in the gut before he back flips behind a third one and grabs him then slamming the soldier down on his head. A soldier tries to sneak behind him but Mirage grabs a handle from his side, turns around, points the handle to the soldier and activates it. A blue energy blade emerged from the handle, stabbing and killing the soldier. Back with Horizon and Walters watching the fight. A hologram appeared in front of a wall when Mirage activated his energy blade.

Walters: What the… ? Did this just appear when he used that sword of his?

Horizon: It would appear so.

Walters: But is it really connected though?

Horizon: I do possess records of him stating that that object is of alien origin.

Walters: Wait, maybe that’s it!

Mirage approaches Horizon and Walters.

Mirage: Okay, there’s way more of them than I thought. We gotta get out of here, now.

Walters: Wait! That sword of yours, it may be connected to this temple. Where’d you get that?

Mirage: (brings up the deactivated handle) This? I got it from a previous job. Now that you mention it, they did say something about this being a key.

Walters: Then that’s it! That’s the key the temple was talking about.

They all heard footsteps from behind them. They turn to see more soldiers running in their direction. Onyx was seen getting up.

Onyx: KILL THEM!

Mirage: Welp, let’s see what this does then. (activates the sword and slashes the hologram)

Suddenly, the temple walls start to open and a voice is heard speaking a language they don’t recognize.

Onyx: Don’t let them escape!

Mirage: Guess we’ve got no choice. Move it!

Mirage shoves Walters inside before entering himself. Horizon also enters before the walls close back up. Separating them from the soldiers.

Onyx: (bangs on the wall) Nooo!!

Cut to the trio looking back at the way they came in.

Mirage: Guess that’s that.

They turned around and saw quite the sight.

Mirage and Walters: Ho… ly… shit…

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

72.7K 1.4K 20
RvB Season 11, the Reds and Blues have been shipwrecked in a mysterious canyon, they will have to work together to survive the greatest foe of all...
20.8K 682 25
Project Freelancer was gone. And Slade now knows the truth of who he really he is. He and the Reds and Blues were finally on their way home, until th...
4.3K 125 19
the same grup of dumb idiots traped in a box canyon dealing with Tex's death and the rough ai tacking control cover and red vs blue owend by rooster...
4.1K 71 21
the same grup of ass holes in a canyon but tucker is sent on a quest by an alien to save a spiches along with his badass sword, caboose and yes Alex...