Safe and Sound || Yutax127

By xyutaverse

Which society is split in half by dom's and subs. Taeyong and his seven friends are the most popular dom's t... More

͙⁺˚*・༓☾ one ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ two ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ three ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ four ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ five ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ six ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ seven ☽༓・*˚⁺‧
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ eight ☽༓・*˚⁺‧
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ nine ☽༓・*˚⁺‧
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ten ☽༓・*˚⁺‧
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ eleven ☽༓・*˚⁺‧
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ tweleve ☽༓・*˚⁺‧
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ thirteen ☽༓・*˚⁺‧
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ fourteen ☽༓・*˚⁺‧
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ fifteen ☽༓・*˚⁺‧
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ sixteen ☽༓・*˚⁺‧
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ seventeen ☽༓・*˚⁺‧
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ eighteen ☽༓・*˚⁺‧
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ nineteen ☽༓・*˚⁺‧
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ twenty ☽༓・*˚⁺‧
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ twenty one ☽༓・*˚⁺‧
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ twenty two ☽༓・*˚⁺‧
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ twenty three ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ twenty four ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ twenty five ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ twenty six ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ twenty seven ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ twenty eight ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ twenty nine ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ thirty ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ thirty one ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ thirty two ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ thirty three ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ thirty four ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ thirty five ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ thirty six ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ thirty seven ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ thirty eight ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ thirty nine ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ forty ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ forty one ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ forty two ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ forty three ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ forty four ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ forty five ☽༓・*˚⁺‧
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ forty six ☽༓・*˚⁺‧
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ forty seven ☽༓・*˚⁺‧
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ forty eight ☽༓・*˚⁺‧
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ forty nine ☽༓・*˚⁺‧
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ fifty ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ fifty one ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ fifty two ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ fifty three ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ fifty four ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ fifty six ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ fifty seven ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ fifty eight ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ fifty nine ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ sixty ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ sixty one ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ fifty five ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

500 35 2
By xyutaverse

They all ran inside the hospital after they had arrived, Sungchan and Shotaro not in sight until they entered Yuta's hospital room.

But that wasn't their focus, their attention was brought onto Yuta. Awake. He looked utterly exhausted, any joy of life that was in his eyes, had been completely drained now.
All of them had tears well up in their eyes, so happy to see him finally awake. Though, the submissive didn't even look at them, he just stared blankly out of the window.

"He hasn't looked at us either." Sungchan whispered over and the group didn't say anything in return. "Yu?" Jaehyun called and finally, he looked over to them.

He furrowed his evebrows as he looked at everyone. He didn't say anything to them and just looked away again
That confused everyone, they had no idea why he reacted like that. "My love?" Taeyong called this time and walked over to him and went to hold his hand.

"Don't touch me." He finally spoke up, voice hoarse. The elder respected his wishes and pulled a chair out and sat on it, "What's wrong, my love?" He asked.

Yuta looked over to him with tears in his eyes, "If I touch you, you're going to disappear on me again, it's so tiring chasing after you." He whispered, both so his voice wouldn't crack and simply because his throat hurt from not having a drink in over a month as he's been fed and hydrated through tubes.

Everyone was beyond confused, "What are you talking about?" Doyoung asked and Yuta looked at him and frowned, "You kept disappearing on me every time I tried to hug you, don't you remember?" He asked and everyone shook their heads.

"We've been by your side for the last month, baby, we haven't gone anywhere." Sungchan spoke and before he could say anything, a doctor walked in. He looked over to Yuta and smiled, the submissive nodded at him before turning his attention back to the window.

"There is a chance Nakamoto will still have hazy memories of being in whatever headspace he was in when he was in his coma, when the heart monitor went off, we had discovered after a small conversation with him, he was dreaming." The doctor announced. It made a lot more sense now, if he still believes he's in that reality, it made more sense why he is scared for them to touch him.

"A few nurses will come in later to do an overall checkup, I'm sure you're all eager to get him out, however, he'll have to stay here a few more days so we can watch over him still to make sure there are no further complications." He finalised and walked out the room.

Taeil had whispered something to Sungchan and Shotaro and the pair nodded and left the room, leaving the group of nine together.

"Baby." Haechan called and he hummed, still looking out the window, "How are you feeling?" He asked and the submissive sighed, "I feel weird." He answered honestly, he didn't know how he honestly felt.

Everyone sat around the bed and Mark walked over to him, the younger looked up and the two made eye contact, "Can I hold your hand?" He asked and the submissive hesitated for a second before he nodded and the dominant quickly took a hold of it.

"I'm so sorry, my love, I've been wanting to apologise to you for ages now. But now I finally can, I just want to know I'm desperately sorry and I meant no harm, even though that is what I had caused. Whether you decide to forgive me is up to you, of course, if you decide not to want to, that is completely your choice, but I'll do everything I can to make it up to you regardless." Mark spoke honestly. He couldn't change the past but he could definitely make a difference in their present and future.

A small glimpse of hope had ran through the submissive's eyes as he held Mark's hand tighter, "I forgave you along time ago, Markie." He whispered back and relief washed over the elder as he then leant down to press a kiss on top of the other's forehead.

They could easily tell Yuta was just a shell of the person he once was before he was taken away, but they were determined to change everything for him, for the better.

"Do you still want to continue staying with us? We do not want to force you." Johnny then spoke up and Yuta chuckled slightly before coughing slightly, "Who else am I going to live with?" He asked back and the others frowned.

"We can arrange for you to live with Sungchan and Shotaro if you felt more comfortable." Jungwoo had said and Yuta shook his head.

"I want to stay. Stay with you all." He whispered before closing his eyes and resting properly on the pillow, his fingers still entwined with Mark's, not wanting to let go.
The others were completely silent, just letting the submissive feel at peace for the first time in who knows how long.

"You still want me, don't you?" A quiet whispered was heard throughout the silent hospital room and they all looked over to the owner of the voice.

"Always." Taeil answered. There was no one else they wanted, only him. They needed him, they can't live without him

"Forever? Or just until you get another submissive?" He asked quietly again, he needed his final closure.

No one answered and the youngest sighed and opened his eyes and they were all looking at Taeyong who was looking at him.

Yuta was too tired to keep his eyes open, too exhausted and drained, so he closed them again and released Mark's hand.
"If you don't want me forever, just tell me now."

He muttered, he didn't want to be led on and just have his heart destroyed when the time comes for them to let him go.
"No! No, that's not it, we want you. Forever." Taeyong quickly spoke up and Yuta then opened his eyes again, out of shock and sat up, he hissed in pain when he did, but despite that, he still sat up.

"You do? Like really, really?" He asked and everyone in the room nodded. A small smile crept up onto his face as he looked down. He loved the idea of staying with them forever.

"We have something to tell you as well, but only when you get out of here, it's too special to tell you in a hospital." Taeyong then said again and everyone looked at him. None of them expected him to actually bring anything up.

The submissive looked over to him, he really wanted to know now, but he learnt his lesson from last time. "The thing you was going to tell me last time?" He whispered and he nodded, Yuta's eyes lit up and he was super excited to finally find out.

~~~

Three days had passed by and none of the men had left the submissive's side, he tried to push them and tell them to go home, but they simply couldn't.

They were also glad they didn't because not a single night went by where Yuta hadn't woken up in cold sweat, tears streaming down his face from nightmares and being stuck with Hyunwoo.

He expressed it as like he was living in his head, never leaving him alone, always making sure he was on edge and attacking him when he was most vulnerable, in this case, asleep.

This became a concern for the doctors and nurses and prescribed him with sleep medication that would allow him to sleep through out the whole night, they recommended any further concerns to go see a professional about trauma.

Yuta simply looked down and kept quiet whilst they were giving the advice to the dominant's as he thought about the therapy last time and how it didn't really help him too much, but regardless he just kept quiet and nodded when spoken to.

He was given a list of medication to help with all of his wounds he received, constant treatment for his head and so on. None of them really spoke up about anything else other than the injuries, waiting for Yuta to speak up about them himself when he's ready.

Sungchan and Shotaro stopped by everyday for a few hours to talk to the submissive about whatever, giving the dominant's time to shower, change their clothes and get proper food, against their own will of course, Sungchan had to practically drag them out of the hospital and go home. They acted like Yuta was going to evaporate if they left for longer than five seconds.

Despite that, he was finally out of hospital. Taeyong and Johnny had gone to grab his medication whilst the others lead him to the car, "Which one do you want to go into?" Taeil asked and the submissive thought for a moment before shrugging.

"I don't really care." He responded and the eldest nodded before then taking him to the car he'll be in since he's already got the keys for it and Taeyong had the keys for the other.

Once the car was unlocked Yuta got in with Doyoung on the left and Mark on the right. The three sat in a comfortable silence before everyone arrived.

Eventually, everyone came and Taeyong had a bag full of medication, all sorts to help Yuta recover fully, the youngest sighed as he watched the man walk towards the car after talking with Jungwoo and Taeil before the two of them also got in the car.

Doyoung and Mark looked at the submissive who worry as he sighed, assuming it was about the medication the elder of the two took his hand, which caused the boy to flinch at the unexpected touch and he quickly apologised afterwards. "Don't apologise, baby." Doyoung whispered and caressed the back of Yuta's hand with his thumb.

The other just hummed and let the dominant do whatever he liked and finally everyone set off back home. Yuta couldn't wait to finally be back there, it felt like a lifetime.

Once finally home and evervone had settled down, Yuta wandered around the house like it was his first time arriving. His room was still the same, nothing had moved, dust started collecting up on the tables and shelves in his room as it was clear no one had touched anything in there.
He walked downstairs and entered the living room, of course, all of them in there. This was the main part of the house where all of them are expected to be together.

He slowly entered the room and Doyoung was the first to notice him as he stood awkwardly by the door. The elder held out his arms, signalling him over.

Yuta looked unsure, having eyes of so many dominant's on him, being center of attention whilst not in 'legal' care, it still terrified him.

He reminded himself who the dominant's in the room were, reminded himself they aren't going to physically harm him. They aren't going to do anything to hurt him and all they're going to do is show him love and affection, just like he wanted.

They are not going to touch him without his consent. He looked back up and saw Doyoung still patiently with his arms out and the submissive started walking towards him.
Once he got near him, he carefully placed himself onto his lap and into his embrace, where he was wrapped up in the others arms.

"Proud of you." He whispered and pressed a kiss on top of the submissive's head.

The younger hummed and zoned in and out of their conversation, he didn't really care what they were talking about, he was just happy to be somewhere he knew, somewhere he was familiar with and that was in the arms of one of the men he loved.

He had missed this, missed them, he'd never admit it out loud (or maybe he would) but he was so glad to be back. Despite him thinking it was his fault he ended up in that situation, he couldn't be more happy to know that they still wanted him as much or maybe more as before.

It was like he finally found himself a permanent home, a home where he'd be safe and sound. It meant the world to him, it was all he could dream of, all he wanted.

Maybe, just maybe, he finally had that.

He didn't ask for much, but he desperately wanted this.
"Yuta?" He heard his name being called and he snapped out his little daydream he was having.

"Hmm?" He hummed and looked over to Jungwoo who had just called him, his head was resting on Doyoung's shoulder so he could easily turn his head to whoever was talking to him.

"Are you okay to have the conversation now? What Taeyong hyung mentioned in the hospital?" Jungwoo asked and the submissive quickly sat up.

He was desperate to know, he couldn't wait to know, he wanted- no. He needed to know.

Doyoung helped him balance by grabbing onto his waist so he wouldn't fall off, the action made him tense ever so slightly, regardless, he got over it and nodded. "Please, I want to know so bad." He said making everyone laugh.

"Okay well.." Taeyong started, "Do you remember when I went on that trip after a month or so you had been here?"

Word Count: 2262

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.9K 523 10
Smut =🔞 Angst =💔 Fluff =💖 This includes NCT Dream, 127, U and WayV ✨You can Request in the comments or Curios cat(banana_jaemin_) me if you want...
18.9K 463 26
Two completely different people, who fell in love but life always tore them apart. One fight and mistake led to another sad memory. How will they cle...
54.9K 1.3K 22
Haechan gets paired up for a project with a girl he doesn't like and who doesn't like him. They meet up for their assignment in a bar and since neith...
791 14 9
ON HIATUS A bunch of NCT and WAYV oneshots! Please enjoy <3 DM for requests! Requests: open!! Originally written for my Instagram account @/galacticf...