Adopted

By coral_parsons

Annabelle has not had that much of a happy life. She never met her parents or any of her family. She has been... More

Annabelle
Birth
Dan and Phil
orphanage
Adoption day 1
Goodbye sis
27th June
Family 1
Adoption day 2
Family 2
Moving in
Pizza
Anime
a normal morning
Amazing Phil
YouTube day
shopping with dan and phil
packing
plane
America
The video
Charlie
Meet and greet
Party one
feeling a little ill
live performance
party two
Waking up
Dream
panel
talking and finding out
coming home
starting YouTube
The channel
Family tag
another video by Annabelle
New channel?
London
Making plans with phil
Staying with Zoe
Shopping Nandos and movies
School???
First day
a week later
The radio show
silent
a couple of days later
day with darcy
leaving for London
meeting
London eye
Shopping
friends
What dress?
Party (part 1)
Party (part 2)
Oops
School
Halloween
Collab?
Dan
Phil
Zoe
Louise
Alfie
Smosh
Joe
Pewdiepie and marzia
Tyler
Caspar
Existential crisis (part 1)
Existential crisis (part 2)
Meeting Josh
DECEMBER
1st date
1 week till christmas
Christmas (pt 1)
Christmas (pt 2)
New years
thanks

Family 3

864 21 1
By coral_parsons

(A/N- drugs and abuse mentioned in this chapter if you don't like all of that stuff skip this chapter not much else happens)

When Annabelle was eleven she was once again adopted by another family. There were three other children. Two twin boys and a girl the same age as Annabelle. The car they had was small and was full of rubbish. The house was also small and stunk of weed. Annabelle followed the other children inside.
"Hello Father." The children said.
"Little brats you are late. Who is this bitch?" The man looked like he had had a couple of drinks before they arrived.
"I'm Annabelle sir."
"Well Anna I'm.."
"It's Annabelle."
The children and wife gasped,
"Did you just interrupt me?"
"I'm... I'm Sorry sir." She tried to apologise.
He got up and slapped the first child, then the next, then the girl, then Annabelle. He went up to the wife and punched and hit her.

That night as everyone went to go to bed the dad said,
"Sorry about earlier Annabelle. I don't like it when people interrupt me. Please follow me."
"Uh ok."
Annabelle followed him into the back room. Something hit her on the back of her head and everything went dark. When her eyes opened she was tied to a chair, the dad then came up to her and abused her until her whole body felt numb.

The next morning at breakfast the mum punched every child then gave them a slice of toast for them all to share.
"Get out I don't want to see you all till eight. Don't be late." She handed everyone a bag.

Annabelle and the girl went to a nearby park.
"I'm sorry you were forced into this family."
"It is bad."
"I'm Sam. Our parents hate us but will not get rid of us. They only keep us so they don't look bad. We get abused and sometimes forced to take drugs."
"Why have you not reported them?"
"I know it sounds bad. But we love them."
"Come with me."

Annabelle took Sam and the boys, who they had seen on the way, to the police station. They went up to someone,
"I want to report some people." Annabelle said.
"What have these people done?"
"It's my adopted parents and these parents. They have abused us and forced to take drugs."
"Have you got proof?"
Annabelle showed them the bags that had drugs in. Then they all showed the bruises and cuts.

The next day, Annabelle and the children were taken to the orphanage. From that day on Sam and Annabelle became best friends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.4K 4.2K 121
Jay has been living on the streets for years after being abused and destroyed from the inside out by her father. After being moved from New Zealand t...
9.1K 197 14
Stuck in an orphanage for 13 years, Emily's parents dropped her off and left when she was a baby. And who would want to love a geeky kid with no frie...
10.4K 618 35
After a terrible past will two guys named Dan and Phil be able to help Macy be happy once more? What will happen with her friendship with Robert (Rob...
hope d.j.h By m.

Fanfiction

31.9K 982 67
Dan Howell has Just moved to America with his best friend Phil Lester. They Happen to live in your neighborhood. Your Mom makes you go to their house...