The Devil in my life | BTS JI...

Oleh glexkdia

-"Where are you taking me?" -"To 𝑯𝑬𝑳𝑳" TOPS 1st on #jiminff Lebih Banyak

Cast
EP 1 - KNOCK KNOCK
EP 2 - SAY GOODBYE
EP 3 - JUST A GAME
EP 4 - FAKE
EP 5 - MAKE YOUR LIFE HELL
EP 6 - FUTURE WIFE?
EP 7 - RELAX PRINCESS
EP 8 - MY CHANCE
EP 9 - ADDICTION
EP 10 - I DON'T KNOW HOW TO LOVE
EP 11 - ANGEL'S FACE , DEVIL'S HEART
EP 12 - WHAT I'M AIMING FOR
EP 13 - FIRST LOVE
EP 14 - IN THE NAME OF LOVE
EP 15 - MY HABIT
EP 16 - MIND & HEART
EP 17 - YOUR SMILE , MY DRUG
EP 18 - DOES HE REALLY CARE?
EP 19 - BUSINESS
EP 20 - ILLUSIONS
EP 21 - THAT NIGHT
EP 22 - CONFESSION
EP 24 - FIRST STEP OF CHANGING
EP 25 - MEETING HIM AGAIN
EP 26 - MAKE THINGS RIGHT
EP 27 - THE FINAL

EP 23 - HEART BEAT

572 25 5
Oleh glexkdia

|| JIMIN POV ||

"Kim Taehyung tell me what happend lastnight!" I raised my voice at him .

"I-I..." he didn't know what to say "Jimin , you..."

"Can you speak properly?!" I asked him getting annoyed .

Taehyung sighed and finally spoke "You tried to kill Gyeong...lastnight"

"W-what?" I could feel my heart dropping to my stomach hearing what he said .

What the fuck does he mean? I tried to...

"Her?! Why don't I remember anything about last night? Fuck!" I grab my hair . 

"Your...illusions came back" he looked down "That's why you can't remember"

I gulped hard , I felt myself tensing up . I sat down frustrated playing with my fingers .

"Is she ok?" I asked him .

"Yes , she is...don't worry" Tae said "She doesn't blame you"

I looked at him .

"We...told her...your mother's story" he said ad I widen my eyes and got up immediately .

"You did what?!" I asked .

"Dude , she had to know sooner or later" he said .

"No she did not! Why the fuck would you do that?" I could feel my tears beginning to arrive but I tried not show .

Why am I so soft these days?

Why am I so weak?

What happend to my heart?

What did you do to me Gyeong?

"Jimin...confess your love to her" Tae said out of the blue .

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I frowned my eyebrows .

"Stop being an idiot , you know what I'm talking about . It's time for you to do the right thing . 15 years were enough...give an end to this" he said .

"I won't...until I found out who killed my mother , 15 years weren't enough...I'll do 20 more , just to find who did it" I said turning my hand into a fist .

"I'll ask you something" he said and I looked at him "If your mother was alive...but someone kept you from going to her , what would you do?"

I was taken back by his sudden question "I wouldn't care about anyone , I would go to my mother , no one can stop me"

"Then why are you stopping Gyeong? Ever though about what she would feel?" Taehyung looked straight to my eyes .

It was like my tongue went to the back of my throat , I couldnt take out another word . 

"T-Tae..." I let out a whisper .

"Admit it Jimin...you love her...you fell for her . Your heart finally said no to this shitty life" he said .

I berried my face into my palms and sighed "I can't Tae...I can't"

"Why Jimin?! Why can't you fucking be a man , instead of a clown , and tell her the truth?!" he yelled at me .

"Because to her all I am is a monster , Kim Taehyung!" I yelled back "Do you know what it feels like to be in my place?! Every night being the devil in her life , she cried because of me , starved because of me , got hurt because of me...how can I show my real feelings to her? I admit...I fell for her , I love Gyeong . I don't want to let her go , because if I do...I will become miserable"

"Don't you think she is miserable , tired from all of this?" Tae spoke softly .

""Tae...please-" I started to feel dizzy as I held my head .

"Do you really have feelings for her , or is it just an obsession?" Tae asked .

"T-Tae" I shook my head .

"Do you really lover her?" he raised his voice .

I grab the little vase on the table infront of the sofa and smashed it on the floor "YES! YES I FUCKING DO!" I shouted at him .

"Then let her go" he smiled softly .

I sighed and closed my eyes .

"I know you , Jimin . I'm not talking about The Joker , not Mr.J , but to my best friend , Park Jimin" Tae said "I know you will do the right thing"

I nodded and I felt his hug . 

I hug him back .

He is right , I need to let her be happy...I need to let her go .

------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I was talking to her , suddenly she grabbed my face making me turn to face her , and smashed her lips with mine . 

I widen my eyes in shock . What is she doing?

Not thinking twice , I kiss back . Feeling like I tasted the best drug that whole world would risk anything to get . 

Her right hand held my cheek , as my hand moved to her chin , grabbing it softly , pulling her closer to me .

I want her

I need her

I love her 

But as much as I feel for her , I want Gyeong to be happy , on her own descison .

Slowly we broke the kiss .

"You fool" she chuckled .

I got taken back by the sudden call .

"Fool?" I frowned my eyebrows .

"How can I leave you now...when I fell for you harder?" she smiled .

"Gyeong...after all I did-" she cutted me off .

"After all you did to me , I only love you in my life Park Jimin . I don't know what you did to my heart , but when I woke up one day my heart started to beat , and my heartbeat screamed out loud and said Park Jimin" 

"I love you Hwang Gyeong" I said .

"It's Park Gyeong" she corrected me .

I chuckled and kissed her again . 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I carefully laid her down on the bed , as I hovered above her . Looking straight into each other's eyes , like it was a galaxy behind them . 

"Gyeong" I called her .

"Hmm?"

"I promise...I will love you until my last breath" I said "Mr.J , will be gone , I want a normal and happy life with you . I don't want to hurt no more . It breaks my heart . My heart , that I'm suprised I even had . It was hidden deep , but you woke it up , it only beats for you"

I grab her hand and placed it on top of my chest , where my heart was .

She smiled , seeing tears in her eyes "I love you , my criminal"

I kissed her "I want to make everything real with you . I want it to be meaningful , feeling...and joy . I want both of us to give in" 

"I'm yours" she said smiling . 

Those words...she knows she drives me insane . 

I'm insane for her . I might be a psychopath but I'm her psychopath .

TO BE CONTINUED...

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

971K 41.3K 34
" since you stole my boy, I am stealing yours. " -jjk
8.8K 395 39
"ᴡʜᴀᴛ, ᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ sᴇʀɪᴏᴜsʟʏ.... ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜʏ?" ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ᴏғ ᴛᴡᴏ ɢɪʀʟs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʙᴇsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs, ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴍɪssɪᴏɴ ɪs ᴛᴏ ʙʀɪɴɢ ᴛᴡᴏ ʙᴏʏs ᴡʜᴏ ʟɪᴋᴇs ᴇᴀᴄʜᴏᴛʜᴇʀ...
2.2K 161 20
"Do you trust me?" "Yes, I trust you."
21.8K 850 25
"You're really cute." "I don't even know you!" "Then come and get to know me. ;)"