Matt Sturniolo Imagines

By eilishgfwp

Matt sturniolo Imagine for you guys!! NO SUMT ONLY KISSES OR HUGS I'm opening for ideas of you guys :)โค hop... More

All too well.
Family line
Cardigan
I love you.
Stay with me .
Should i do it?
The night we met
Star shopping. (1)
Star shopping (2)
Update!!
Star shopping (3)
Star shopping (4)
Miserable man
Star shopping (5)
Star shopping (6)
It'll be okay.
Star shopping (7)
Star shopping (8)
Look after you
Jealous girl
Moth to a flame (1)
Moth to a flame (2)
Moth to a flame (3)
Moth to a flame (4)
The night we met
Burn
Update!!
The summer i turend pretty!
My blood
Unlearn (1)
Unlearn (2)
Out of the woods
Breathin.
The 30th
The 30th (2)
The archer.
That Way (1)
That Way (2)
Romantic homicide
That Way (3)
That way (4)
That Way (5)
That way (6)
505.
Fix You.
Break a broken heart.
Break a broken heart (3)
To be so lonely
Update!!
Because i liked a boy
Enchanted
Hailey comet
Will you cry?
Updates!!!
Block me out.
Lie
Lie (2)
This love
Long live
News!!
Brothers.
Afterglow
Afterglow (2)
Afterglow (3)
Afterglow (4)
Mess it up
Water fountain
Lover
New fan fiction update!
7 years.
Fall in love in October
Fall instagram feed <3
Requests!!
I didnt knew (1)
I didnt knew (2)
I didnt knew (3)
I didnt knew. (4)
Wildest dreams
I didnt knew (5)
I didnt knew (6)
I didnt knew (7)
Important!!
I didnt knew (8)
I didnt knew (9)
I didnt knew (10)
Fine line.
Full machine
๐๐„๐– ๐…๐€๐ ๐…๐ˆ๐‚
Everywhere, everything
UPDATE!!
Panic room
Panic room (2)
NEWSSS
The wedding song

Break a broken heart (2)

932 16 5
By eilishgfwp

You got into this situation again, choosing between Matt to his brother. You never knew who do you want the most.

You loved Matt, and you loved Chris. Even when you never said to Chris that you love him, even when you never thought of getting married with Chris.

You always thought Matt was the one.

And you start thinking maybe he is. It's been a week since you talking with Matt, but you still didn't say to Chris anything about the wedding, you didn't want to break his heart.

"Hey baby!" Chris get into the house and ran to you. He kissed your lips and sat next to you. "Hey, how are you doing?" He put his hand on your lap. "I'm good, thanks for asking." You said and took a deep breath.

"Something is wrong?"

You turned around to look at Chris, he moved his hand from you and looked at you, "did I did something wrong?" He asked. "No!" You shouts. "No, I just wanted to talk with you." You smiled at him and rubbed his arms softly.

"Oh, okay.. what do you wanna talk about?" He asked you. "I think, we should cancel the wedding." You said. "Ha, why?" He took out a small laugh. "You don't want us to be husband and wife?" He asked. "No, I want it more then anything." "But?" He asked.

"I'm not ready for getting married to you, and in the end something will happen and it's will break two of us." You said. Chris licked his lips. "Nothing will happen if we won't let it fall." He said. "Yeah, but Chris. I don't know."

Chris get up and walked around the living room, trying to think of something to say to you. You looked down, biting your tongue.

"It's because of my brother, isn't it?" He asked. "What?" "Yeah, it's because of Matt." Chris giggled. "No, it's not!" You deny it.

"Come on, don't lie or deny."
"I'm not deny it."
"Really?"
"Yeah! I'm not."

"So tell me, do you love me more then Matt?" You was speechless, again. In the same position you were before a two years ago. "Y/n, answer that. Do you love me?" He asked again.

"Y/n!" "I don't know!" You shouted. "I don't know, and I can't, I can't do it." You said. "Fine. So when you know, tell me, or Matt."

He walked out of the house. "Wait Chris!" You ran after him but he shouted the door at you. You fall on the floor and start crying.

You really didn't knew what to do. You didn't knew if Chris will be able to talk with you, or if he going to Matt, if the wedding is going to happen or not. If you love Matt or Chris

More.

-
Chris drove home, he couldn't stay at his house with you. He was so mad at you, once you said yes and once you said no.

Because of his brother.

He always thought that Matt would take everything he had, even when he knew he took from Matt you. And it's broke his heart, he didn't want to do anything that would hurt his brother.

He loves Matt, and he loved you. And eventually.. he knew it's was your decision.
But he just deny it.

"Wow, what a big surprise." Nick said and left his computer. "You came to help me with work?" He adds. Chris throw his keys and sat next to him. "Shut up nick." He said.

"What happened?" He asked. "I had an argument with y/n.." He said. "Oh wow, why?"
"She want to cancel the wedding." Chris said.

"Wow, why? She looked so happily when you pulled out the ring." Nick adds. "Well, I guess something changed her mind." Chris said and saw Matt going downstairs.

"Or someone."

Matt knew what's going on already, when Chris looked at him, all mad and angry. He knew that you told him you don't want to get married because of him.

Because he made you feel something again.

"It's because of you." Chris said. "Did you told her?" Chris looked at him. "What?" "You told her to cancel the wedding!" Chris yelled at him. When Chris get up from the chair, nick did too.

"You told her broke up with me, because you can't let me have one thing that will be mine." Chris yelled. "Chris, it's not true." "Fuck you." Chris didn't want to listen.

"She told me, she said she wasn't ready to tell you she want to cancel it all. I promise I'll never do anything to hurt you." Matt said.

"It's a lie, you still have feelings to her. That's why." "I do have feeling for her, but I'm not going to hurt you, or your relationship because of my heart Chris, get over it."

Chris breath, he knew Matt would never let him down. He will never hurt anyone or his own brother. "Okay.." Chris whispers.

"Do you want me to talk with her?"
"No."
"Please."
"Fine."

-
You was on your apartment, alone with your coffee and you played with your cup. You was so stuck inside your head, you didn't knew what to think, of Matt or Chris, the wedding or whatever it was.

You heard the ring of the bell ringing and ran to the door, you unlocked the door and hoped it's will be Chris. It's was Matt.

"Hey." He said. "Hey.." you whispered. "Come in." You let him in and looked the doors. "How you doing?" You asked. "How are you doing?" He asked you.

"I'm good." You shrug your shoulders. "I know you enough time to know you're not okay." He said and followed you into the living room. "So you're wrong." You said.

"Do you remember when you got hurt broken by your ex best friend, Addison?" He asked. "Yeah.. I hate her." You said. "And remember how I found out what happened?" He sat in the chair next to you.

"You... you asked me if I was okay, I told you I was, and at night when I fall apart you told me that you knew I wasn't okay. And you hugged me all night and let me talk about her." You said, Matt smiled at you and lisent to you talking.

"So come on, split it out, I don't care if it's my brother." He said and sat on the couch. The sun was on his eyes, he couldn't see anything but he still looked at you.

"I told him I don't want to get married, even when it's almost a year since we got engaged. But.. I'm just not ready for this."

"Why?"

"Because you're around." You said. "Why me?" He said. "Because still piece of my heart belongs to you. Matt, do you think I could get over you that easily." He smiled but you couldn't smile at him back.

"I know, I didn't get over you either, you know, you dating my brother." He said. "I don't what our relationship status right now."

"Hey.. I'm here." He held your hand. You looked up at his eyes and just try not to cry, you couldn't.

"Oh god Matt, l can't.. I can't." You just fall inside his arms. "Hey.. it's okay." He warp his arms around you. "Im so sorry for breaking you." You cried. "It's okay." "No it's not I should've choose you."

"It's okay!"
"Not it's not!"
"Y/n."
"It's not okay, because I still love you."

Matt looked at you. You took a breath and still cried inside his arms. "What?" He asked."you still loving me?" He said. "More then life Matt." You said.

"But.." "I choose Chris because I was afraid. I was afraid of hurting you the most. And I did when I left you, you're the reason why I said no to Chris today. I should've said no before a year ago." You took a deep breath.

"I love you more then I've ever known. You made me feel what it's mean to be in love." You looked at him and smiled. "I love you like that states love the night." You laughed.

"I loved how I was in your arms for the longest time, and you never let me go. And I did." A tear was on your face.

He wiped your tears and looked at you. "I love you." He said, once before he placed a kiss on your lips, and you kissed him. Like it's was a long time kiss.

It was.

And then it's came into your mind, that Matt is the one you want to marry, to live a long life with. You just never know how much you loved Matt, until you choose Chris.

"I'm choosing you." You said. "Really?" Matt laughed. "Yeah, it's you, I want you." You said. "I knew you wasn't okay." He said. "But I've never thought you wasn't okay without me."

"I wasn't okay since the day I left you." You said. "It's you, it's you Matt." You laughed and Matt looked at you and played with your hair.

"It's always was you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 428 35
Matt sturniolo mental health story. No smut or y/n.
14.4K 86 18
๐š—./ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š—๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ๐š”๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š™๐šœ ๐š๐š˜๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐šŠ๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š› I changed this to a imagine story LMAO๐Ÿ˜ญ i don't know what was going thro...
160K 1.6K 20
some scenarios ive thought up in my little head that help me sleep at night lol hope ya'll like them! โ™ก
413K 3.5K 31
โ‹†โบโ‚Šโ‹† โ˜พ โ‹†โบโ‚Šโ‹† โ˜๏ธŽ โœซ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ ๐–ฒ๐—๐—Ž๐—‹๐—‡๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ ๐–ณ๐—‹๐—‚๐—‰๐—…๐–พ๐— ๐–จ๐—†๐–บ๐—€๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐—Œ๏ผŽ DI...