FLAMES: Of Revenge And Love

By cara__writes

{ #𝟏 π•΄π–Œπ–“π–Žπ–™π–Š π–˜π–Šπ–—π–Žπ–Šπ–˜ } π˜Όπ™π˜Όπ˜Ώπ™ƒπ™”π˜Ό π™Žπ™„π™‰π™ƒπ˜Ό Marriage for me meant my freedom from the ones w... More

PROLOGUE
1. GOOD NIGHT.
2. MORNING AFTER
3. DADI
4. GAJAR KA HALWA
5. I WANTED YOU.
6. HOME
7. GO BACK.
8. CONGRATULATIONS
9. IT'S HER
10. SHERGILLS
11. PLAGIARISM
12. RAJVEER
13. ONLY HUSBAND
14. PAGHPHERA
16. RECEPTION
17. PICTURE
18. EVERYTHING?
19. THE PAST
20. ESCAPE
21. MOM
22. YES
23. PDA
24. RAKSHABANDHAN
25. YOU ARE HOME.
26. I LOVE YOU.
27. VIDEO CALL
28. FIVE PERCENT
29. INSERT IT
30. FAMILY
31. WHAT A PITY.
32. YOU'RE ADORABLE
33. MY MAN
34. DOUBLE DATE
35. OUI MON AMOUR
36. ETERNITY
37. VERDICT
38. ANGRY CONFESSIONS
πŸ˜•
39. LOVE
40. SORRY
41. BORED
42. BIRTHDAY
43. PRESENT
44. PICTURE
HAPPY
45. FIRST MEETING
46. CONFRONTATION
47. MAITHILI AND ARJUN
48. SHUT UP
49. PLEASE
50. YOU DID WRONG
51. TONIGHT 8 PM
52. JUST COME BACK
53. FILTHY
54. DRUGGED
55. I LOVE YOU MORE
EPILOGUE
❀✨
ATTENTION!!!!
BONUS CHAPTER - I

15. CAN I?

9.8K 681 41
By cara__writes

Author's POV

" I heard you went to aastha's. " The person on the phone said and frown formed on aradhya's face, " Are you spying on me? "
" No no, someone was in the vicinity and they saw you. " She was worried that he might be spying on them.
" Don't bother them. " Aradhya said.
" I won't. Don't worry but.. "
" But what? "
" When will you come to meet me. "
" I'll think about it. "
" Okay. " And she hung up.

Viraj was grumbling on the other side of the phone, that how she was partial towards aastha and rajveer and forgets about him and vanya everytime.
" What did she say? " Vanya asked him. " She'll think about it. "
" She doesn't even bothers to make an excuse. " Vanya murmured while picking up an apple.
" She's really heartless. "
" As if. "
She got up and started to move, " Where are you going? "
" I have work dadu. I'm busy. Bye. "
" Busy as hell. " He muttered as she left.
" I heard you. "
" I wanted you to. "

*

Aradhya got back to sort some documents after hanging up the call. Abhimanyu has been out for a business trip for a week now and will be back tomorrow. She wanted to finish her work so as to spend some time with him.

She wasn't ready to accept it but she missed him, she was awaiting his return. For the first time, she was yearning for someone.

Aradhya's POV

I finished my work and was about to go out when my phone rang, it was abhimanyu. " Hello. " He said it before me.
" Hi.. "
" What were you doing? " He asked me, I always forget what to say when I'm talking to him.
" Just wrapping up some work. You? "
" I miss you. " I wasn't expecting this, and that successfully shut me up. I wasn't much of a speaker before but not many things surprised me. He is one of them now, and he always manages to do that. I didn't say anything and he asked, " What happened? "
" Nothing.  When will you be back? "
" Tomorrow. I told you before coming. " He did but I still felt like asking that. I was feeling like a desperate wife waiting for her husband to come home. " Hmm. "

" Why? Do you miss me? "
" Hmm. I do. " I didn't deny it, I don't like lies, so either I don't speak or I tell the truth and I knew my silence wouldn't be the best answer, so I gave him the truth.
" Turn around love. "

" Huh? " I was stunned but I did what he said, he was here. I don't know how I missed the sound of door opening or him coming this close to me but he was standing before me in his—no in our room.
" I missed you more. " He hung up phone and I ran to him, colliding into his chest with all my strength. He stumbled but manager to stand and held me, " I missed you more love. " He whispered again, while kissing my hair.

" When did you arrive? " I asked him after I regained some of my composure and took a step back.
" Just now. "
" Let me get you some water. " I just took a step when he stopped me and turned me so I faced him, " Na, let me see my wife first. "

He sat on the bed and pulled me, I landed on his lap and when I tried to move away he held my waist, stopping me in place.
" Don't move. I need this. "
I remained silent as I felt him bury his face in my neck, inhaling my scent. I was worried what if I smelled funny, but that doubt was cleared by his words. " I love your scent. "
But his next words made me feel all kind of beings in my stomach, " It's addictive, so much that you're all I think about. No matter where I am. "

His breath on my neck felt too hot. I wasn't familiar to any of the sensations he was evoking in me. I tried to wiggle out of his grip but his hold just tightened over me. All my training goes in vain when I'm with him. I can't even remember a simple tackle, he makes me muddle-headed and that's bad for me.

" Let me get you some food. You must be hungry. " I said with much difficulty but he didn't budge, just mumbled against my skin, " Indeed I am. But not for food love. I'm a man starved for you. " And I couldn't reply, I couldn't even think cuz the lips that were inches away from me were now on me. He kissed my neck just like he said, like a man starved. My neck stretched on its own accord, as if to give him more access. I was losing my hold over my body. In no time his lips were on my face, from my cheek to my eyes to my forehead to my other cheek, he kissed every part, but no just my lips. He didn't even more near them.

He backed off a little and I opened my eyes to look at him. He was looking at my lips, his gaze came up to mine seeking permission, " Can I? " I gave my answer in the form of actions. I kissed him, like a novice but I did. I didn't know what to do, I just replicated what he did last time. I moved my lips over his and let me lead, having utmost patience. I explored his mouth slowly, my hand on his cheeks and I wanted to try something. Hesitantly I moved my tongues over the seam of his mouth and just like a switch is flipped, he snapped. He took control of the kiss, giving me everything he could, and all I did was receiving it. My body was out of control, I was melting under his touch but I didn't want to stop. I was feeling a range of emotions not enough for me to decipher them but just to feel. Isn't that what they are for? Just to feel.

We parted when I got breathless and he looked still the same, if you don't notice his eyes. They were dark, coated with desire, lust and something more. He gave me enough time to get some air in but not enough to back off. But I know I wouldn't have left even if he gave me time.

He kissed me like his life depended on it, like he was breathing me. There was urgency but he wasn't harsh, there was lust but he wasn't demanding. He was just giving me what I was ready to accept. Nothing more, nothing less.

" I love you. " He whispered those words again, before burying my head in his chest. He wasn't expecting me to reply but I found myself wishing, that one day, one day I'll be able to say it back. If I have even a percent of chance of living a normal life, then there was no one else I'd want to live it with.
I wish that if I have it in me to fall in love, I fall for him, before it's too late.

I had no idea when we slept but when my opened at midnight, I was in his arms and there was nowhere else that I wanted to be.

*

" Adhya come or we'll be late. " I heard aunty call me as soon as I went downstairs.
" I'm here. "
" Let's go. " She took her purse and moved forward, I followed after her.
We were going to select a dress, for our reception. I had casually heard her mention it to uncle that how she wanted to show her daughter to the world and I didn't have it in me deny it. I talked to abhimanyu the same day and told him to select a date. 27 August. Exactly a month after our wedding. He was happy, too happy as if I didn't just agree to a reception. And it felt good to see him like that.

It's three days from now and aunty complained about setting the date so soon. But she didn't want to extend it. Samaira will just be coming on the day and go back in the evening. Even when I told her there's no need to rush, her reply was, ' No, how could I miss any of your functions. I've already missed the wedding, not the reception too. '

Her words gave rise to a thought in my mind, that while I did perform the rituals for the wedding, abhimanyu didn't. His family must've expectations for his wedding but nothing happened. And they never complained, they accepted a girl who was supposed to marry someone else without any questions asked.

" We're here. " Aunty said and I saw us before the most famous boutique of Delhi, Exotic. There was a sensation when they released their first ever line. It belonged to the Raizadas, just one of the famous names under them. Raizadas are a brand in India.

We got out of the car and a saleslady entertained us.

" What do you want to wear? " Aunty asked and I shrugged, " I have no idea. You can decide. " I never went to any functions or anything that required me to select any dress. My whole cupboard for the wedding was decided by ahaana. Her choice wasn't that bad, except the nonsense choice of blouses.
" Hmm. How could you be so sweet, Samaira would've had everything sorted about the dress she wants. "
I smiled at her words, both at her calling me sweet and for Samaira.

" Show us the shagun line launched last month. " Aunty said to the saleslady who replied with a smile, " Sure mam. This way. "

Shagun was a whole apparal line for brides. Ranging from gowns to sarees, everything in one place.

Aunty looked over the dresses once and selected three for me to try. One of them was pink colored lehnga, one sea green and The last one was a beige colored gown. The saleslady helped me to fit them, as they were not according to my measurements almost every piece was loose on me.
Aunty shook her head at all three of them, I changed into my clothes before coming out. I was grateful I wasn't wearing a saree today or it might've been such a hassle.

" Is there nothing more? "
" What do you want mam? Can you please elaborate what kind of a dress you want and I can tell you if we have it. "

" I want something that makes my daughter shine but not by dimming her own self. Neither something too bright that it'll dull her own shine, nor something that she'll have to carry the dress. I want something that enhances her, like it's a part of her, not something superficial. Something like, that when she wears it her husband won't be able to look anywhere else. "

I noticed how she addressed me as her daughter, she always does that but the difference today was, she didn't address Abhimanyu as her son but my husband. She was prioritising me over him.

" I'm not sure ma'am but I can show you one piece, we can check if it satisfies you. "
" Show us. "

And she went out and was back after five minutes pushing a dummy in the room, it was a cream colored lehenga, tiny pieces mirrors embroidered on it. I never cared much about clothes but this piece was beautiful.

" We'll take this. " I heard aunty say and I knew she liked it too. " It's good na? " She asked me as the saleslady went out.
" Yes. " I replied but she was still hesitantly, " Really? We can go somewhere else too. "
" No, I like it. "
" Okay then. "

" Ma'am your measurements. " The saleslady came with another person who I assumed must be the fitting personnel.
" Go. " Aunty pushed me ahead and I left my purse with her.

After they were done, I went to aunty. We were done, so I moved towards the counter when she stopped me, " Where are you going? "
" The payment? " I asked and she started to pull me towards the door, " Your husband will pay for it. "
" I can do it. "
" I know you can. But it's his right. You're not taking it from him. "
I didn't argue anymore. I knew the dress was expensive but it wasn't much for Singhanias. I'll just buy something for him in the future.

The dress would be delivered two days later, that is the evening before our reception. We went to a restaurant to have lunch before going to some other shops, for aunty's dress, jewelery and shoes.

I never knew how the ladies of Sinha house used to shop all day but now I saw it firsthand, and the feeling wasn't bad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Can I get 10 votes for this chapter? Pretty please. And 1 comment, that's it.
Bye bye❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

455K 25K 71
*COVER CREDITS* @blackue02 #1 indian on 15/02/2020 #1 arrangedmarriage on 04/03/2021 #1 hotheaded on 20/07/2019 #1 mumbai on 17/10/2019 #1 court on 0...
22.9K 1.3K 19
Vahi massom chehra Jo 2 saal pehle dekha tha Jo aaj bhi raat ko sone nahi deta. Vahi nili ankhe Jo 2 saalo pehle dekhi thi bilkul samundar ki t...
674K 32.7K 76
*NOT EDITED* This story is about three couples.... ................... ""Get ready," he said, noticing her fierce expression. "I won't be getting re...
19M 647K 70
Love is Sacrifice. ❝ I don't love you and I never will, because I love someone else ❞ Ian said to Alison, his brows touched together as he looked at...