jj maybank fanfics

By thedylanodaddy

only jiara content. imagines inspired by jj maybank and kiara carrera from the show outer banks. every story... More

being close
needy for touch
the first
the second
the third & fourth
the fifth
thoughts, feelings and dreams
needy for touch pt.2
the sixth
the seventh
the eighth
hot tub
the ninth
you can't plan your feelings
the tenth
you can't plan your feelings pt.2
simp
not bad weird
together
uncharted territory
pretty please
never alone
can't stop thinking about it

pictures

703 7 5
By thedylanodaddy

tiny bit inspired by the scene in obx 3 where kie looks at the photos in her room, and she looks a little extra on the one of jj.

but it's smut cause why not.

i feel like I'm way better at writing the build up and sexual tension before the actual smut but can't just leave it y'know.

I'm still working on that longer story so might post some other ones (like this one) until that's finished. you're also welcome to comment any requests, it would help a lot!

hope u enjoy :D

TW: smut, sexual content (with consent), sexual tension, slight angst

————————————————————

It's always been there, the undeniable truth that she's absolutely mentally, emotionally, physically and sexually attracted to him. She can't deny it, it's been there since day one.

The emotional part came first, it wasn't really acknowledged until a few months into their friendship. But as soon as she felt it, their chemistry and connection, it only grew bigger and bigger throughout the years and throughout their friendship. The emotional connection was something that came naturally. They were comfortable with sharing their thoughts and feelings, both random small ones and bigger and more intimate ones, early in to their friendship. They could share things with each other without any fear of being judged or criticised. There wasn't only talking involved, it could be a look, a small touch on the arm, a hug or a simple thing of just being there.

With the emotional part, it also became a mental thing, like they'd think alike and know when the other person is or isn't comfortable with something. They don't have to try or make an effort to know, they simply just do and they're  always the ones who notice's first. The two also shares the same perception of life, what's most important for them and what they would like to accomplish in life. For example, they both want to travel the world, explore different cultures and surf in different waters. After that moment in the container, both their minds keeps going back to the thought of surfing the waves in South America, cooking up fish on a fire and enjoying each other's company. They also both treasure their friend group, the pouges, their family, so deeply. It's what keeps them alive in a sense, their strong bonds and their love for each other is such a powerful thing.
Simply put, they both want and need that simple but exciting life and adventure, they need their pouge family.

Reasons to why Kiara loves JJ is his goofy, loving, caring, flirty, playful, impulsive and funny personality. His goofy side always makes her laugh and feel warm inside and forget about all the bad things in the world. JJ is someone who always puts his friends first, which is one of his best qualities. It shows how deeply he cares about his friends that is his chosen family, but unfortunately it's also making him not care about himself. He puts himself at risk of getting hurt and in dangerous situations to protect the ones he loves. It frustrates Kiara, and the other pouges, that he doesn't see how important and crucial he is for everyone and for the friend group as whole. So they've started to make more and more effort to show him his importance and how loved he is.

All these things considered, their connection on a emotional and mental level and Kiaras love towards the boy, she can't deny the psychical and sexual connection. There's always been a attraction towards JJ, he's always been good looking, maybe more than good looking. Actually he's always been extremely fucking hot, which makes it even harder to ignore when he's constantly flirting. She didn't really reflect on it the first parts of their friendship, but through the years he's only grown to be even hotter which is making the flirting hard not to think about. His blonde and messy hair, ocean blue eyes, sun kissed skin, muscular legs, arms and back, his whole body to be honest, his thin but beautiful lips, his dimples and defined jaw and his fucking abs and chest leading up to his neck. And his hands, with their rings wrapped around his fingers.

"Fuck. Every single thing about him is so fucking sexy." Kiara thinks as she drags a hand through her hair trying to concentrate on the task at hand. But a picture of JJ smiling widely as he tries to balance a beer on his head, distracts her. They way his arms stretches out to try and keep the balance, with his torso slightly bent backward and the dimples.. The fucking dimples.
Kiara let's out a sigh before continuing her task.

She's sitting in bed looking through pictures of their latest boat ride.

It was an extremely hot day that day so everyone had to wear as little clothes possible, which was bikinis and swim shorts. And Kiara did not complain about that at all, despite it being a humid and sun burning hot weather. She loves being out on the water, tanning and swimming.

Kiara keeps flipping through the pictures. She's looking through them and choosing which ones to put in her photo album. There's one of her, John B and Sarah jumping of the boat. Their legs and arms stretched out in all kinds of directions. Another one is of Pope and John B shotgunning a beer, the liquid dripping of the side of the cans and their mouths.

Kiara smiles at the pictures, feeling warm inside by the memories. She loves her friends so much, it's what keeps her going and what's really good about her life.

She wasn't the only one that took the pictures so some of them she hasn't seen yet. One of them being of her and JJ, they're laying at the end of the boat passing each other a joint. Due to the small space, their arms and shoulders are touching. Kiara closes her eyes and thinks of how absolutely warm and sweaty it was being so close. One reason for that was because of the hot and humid summer heat and the other reason was his warm, soft and comforting skin against hers.

"God." Kiara whispers low to herself.

She remembers the sweat on her forehead and the burning feeling on her skin against his, but there was a heat on her cheeks and between her legs too. Later that night, she took a cold shower to cool down from the heat and in attempt to calm her mind down from every single dirty thought. The cold water helped her cool down her sun heated body, but didn't help with her dirty thoughts and the pulsating heat between her legs.

That night she came three times, once with her fingers and two with her vibrator. She couldn't help it, she needed to release all her desires. The burning and aching feeling between her legs was too much for her to handle.

She'd felt bad afterwards, some kind of guilt was buried deep inside her. She- She literally masturbated thinking about her best friend, her whole body and mind aching for him. It was weird seeing him after that, cause something in her had changed that made her see him in a way she didn't think was possible.

Kiara keeps looking through the pictures, trying to get her mind to think of something else. There's a picture of her and Sarah sunbathing together, one of the sunset with Pope and John B swimming in the background and then there's-

"Fuck." Kiara curses under her breath.

A picture of JJ.

He's standing on the edge of the boat, his head slightly bent backwards so you can see his neck, looking out on the water. The picture is candid, like he's caught in the most natural and beautiful way with the light catching the blonde tips of his hair. He's still a bit wet from swimming so his swim shorts are hanging low and his hair is in a wild mess. Water drops are splattered around his bare chest, his arms are muscular and big, a beer bottle is hanging loosely from his ring wrapped fingers.

A wave of shivers goes through her body and directly to her vagina, it instantly starts pulsating like a heartbeat.

She gathers all the pictures together in a pile and puts them on her nightstand, except the one of JJ. Her shorts and underwear is quickly removed and thrown on the floor, before getting under the covers. Leaving her in only a t-shirt. It's like her movements are automatic. She slowly drags her hand down, from her stomach down between her legs, letting out a small whimper as her fingers meet her sensitive skin.

Her neck arching back as she presses her finger inside, imagining JJ's body in her mind. Her fingers being replaced by his, massaging and stimulating her core.

She grabs the picture and looks at his neck, down his chest, his arms and the v-line just above his swim shorts. Then her eyes travels a little further down to his bulge.

"Fuucck JJ." Kiara drags her words out with a moan and in a whisper, trying to stay quiet cause it's quite late.

She wants him so bad, she wants to please him in every way possible. Fuck she wants to ride his abs and face, grind on his crotch while moaning in his neck.

She wants to press his head between her legs, feel his tongue and nose pressing into her core as the wet sounds fills the room.

In a desperate will to reach her orgasm, she grabs her vibrator from the drawer in her nightstand. Quickly putting it on low, starting off slowly and gently. Gradually increasing the speed and pressure.

From low to medium.

From medium to high.

And from high to super high.

She's pressing the vibrator into her wet and creamy slit, as far in possible. Her other hand massaging her clit, feeling so needy and horny.

She glances at the picture, imagining him being the one sending her to climax. Her thoughts togheter with the picture, gets too much and she can't hold it in any longer.

"Aaahhh, yesss. Fuck JJ please please it feels so good." The words slips out with heavy breathing, pressing the vibrator even further inside in, imagining it's his big and hard dick.

She's a moaning mess, the stimulation feeling better than ever. She's still riding out her high, legs shaking and chest heaving.

"Jayj.. Fuck fuck fuck. Your dick is so big." Her cheeks are burning hot and her pussy feels sore as she reaches her orgasm. The feeling is euphoric and incredible.

She pulls out the vibrator and turns it off, throwing it back into the drawer, she'll clean it later.

The duvet covers are wrapped around her half naked body as she's trying to calm her breathing down, her legs are weak and her cheeks flustered. If someone came in right now it would definitely look like she's been-

"Kie? You in there?" A voice breaks her bubble of thoughts, it's coming from outside her window.
The window is ajar, making the voice louder and clearer. "I'm coming in, it's starting to fucking pour down out here."

"No I-" Kiara quickly covers herself with the duvet, sitting up in bed to seem less suspicious.

"Why'd you have the window open? The rains coming in." JJ asks as he closes the window and tries to dry off a little, dragging his hand through his wet hair causing some drops of water to fall on the floor.

"I didn't notice." Kiara says with an breathy voice, quickly shutting her drawer.

"What're you doing?" JJ looks at her with a raised eyebrow, taking of his big boots and putting them against the radiator.

"I uh- Was just looking through the pictures we took on the boat." Kiara tries so hard to sound normal, but it's hard when it feels like he could read her like an open book. "I'm gonna put some in my photo album."

For some reason she takes the photos and hands them to JJ, like it's a confirmation that she's actually looking through them and putting them in her album.

He takes them and starts flipping through them, smirking and chuckling at the pictures.

"God John B looks like he's going to burst in this one." He flips the photo to show her. "And this one!" He takes a step forward and suddenly he's sitting down on her bed.

Shit.

"JJ you're soaking!" Kiara exclaims.

JJ just shrugs and keeps looking through the pictures, giving them small comments and smirks and obviously being really unaware of Kiara's situation.

Kiara is trying to act normal, but it's really difficult when she's not wearing anything underneath the duvet cover. Aside from her big t-shirt, thank god for that.

"JJ?" Kiara asks.

"Mm?" He answers, not looking away from the pictures.

"What're you doing here? Thought you were gonna be at the chateau tonight." Kiara tries her hardest to sound normal, but it's once again proving to be difficult. Her voice breaks a little, like she's nervous.

"Can't I visit my best friend without having to have a reason for it?" JJ says casually with a smirk, not showing any signs of that he noticed her voice breaking.

She chuckles. "JJ I'm serious. Is everything good?"

"Yeah don't worry, just didn't feel like hearing them going at it for the third time. I mean how-"

"Ok ok, I get it. No need to go into details." Kiara says interrupting him.

JJ chuckles and turns around, sitting on the side of the bed with his right leg hanging. He puts the pile of pictures down on the nightstand.

"What's that?" JJ asks with his eyebrows slightly raised, gesturing to the upside down picture laying beside Kiara on the bed. He reaches for it and flips it over, sitting back at his spot.

"It's one of me."

"Oh I didn't see that, guess I missed it.."

"God, this angle isn't doing me justice." JJ chuckles, as he's observing the picture. "At least I'm shirtless."

"Shut up." Kiara blurts out in a way more angry tone than she anticipated.

"What? Don't you like seeing me shirtless Kie?" His lips pouting like a baby, pretending to be hurt.

Kiara rolls her eyes. "I meant the angle thing." She says slightly annoyed.

"Well, you can throw it out. The shirtless part doesn't save it at all." JJ says, handing the picture to her.

"Im not gonna do that, I'm saving all of them."

"Why? It's not like there isn't any other pictures of me in there." He points at the pile of pictures laying on the nightstand.

"Yeah well- I- I just.." Kiara begins to explain but she can't come up with a good and believable lie. She stares at the picture in her hand, feeling a tingle go through her body. "Nothing, never mind." Kiara says breaking her stare.

It's quiet, JJ doesn't care to ask again he only smirks at her and looks down on his hands. He starts playing with his rings, twisting them around his fingers. Kiara's heart is pounding in her chest, it's weird feeling like this around JJ. It's like she's suddenly nervous and unsure of what to say and do.

He's always been someone she's comfortable with, they can sit in there own silence for hours or talk about everything and nothing. They know each other really well, sometimes better than they know themselves. But Kiara can't ignore that she's felt nervous more and more the last couple of weeks. The attraction towards him feels so intense and intimidating yet so intimate and right. The boy she's been best friends with for years and gotten to know on a deeper level than she ever could have imagined, she's now attracted to both in a sexual and romantic way.

"It's probably safe to go back to the chateau now, they usually don't go on for more than ten minutes." Kiara speaks, breaking the silence.

"Uh yeah." JJ stands up and grabs his shoes. "Sorry for just barging in like that I promise to-" JJ stops in his movements and looks down at his feet.

Kiara looks at him, not seeing what his eyes are stuck to. "You good?" Kiara looks at him with raised eyebrows.

"Mhm." JJ looks up, trying to contain a smirk. "So what pictures are you putting in the album?"

"Uh- Most of them. There were only few who didn't come out that good, the printing and colours are a bit off." Kiara answers, not really sure why he isn't leaving. He just stand there with his shoes in his hand.

"Cool cool." JJ says, looking away a little and scratching his neck.

"You leaving or?" Kiara says, not wanting to sound like she wants him too go when she actually does want him to. He can't see her like this, half naked.

"Why the rush?" He says, with the smirk breaking out on his face.

"Cause it's late and I want to sleep Jay."

"It's not that late-"

"I have a shift tomorrow."

"Oh really?"

"Yes."

"Huh."

Kiara sighs and rolls her eyes. "Can you please leave now?"

JJ's face is a big smirk, his eyes are glistening with joy and his dimples are on full display.

"Just go!"

"And what if I don't?"

"I'll throw you out myself."

"Would love to see you try."

"JJ just go."

"You're gonna have to throw me out."

His smirk gets even bigger. "God he's so annoying" Kiara thinks.

"You scared you can't do it Kiara?"

"Fine!" Kiara says standing up and pushing him towards the window. "Out!"

What she completely forgets in the moment is that she's not wearing anything besides her oversized T-shirt, that's probably stolen from the chateau and belongs to either of the boys.

It hangs quite low on her body but not low enough that you don't see her wearing anything else.

Shit.

Fuck.

Kiara's face instantly turns red. She tries to think of anything to say, that'll explain. Like "I have very small underwear" or maybe "I was just about to shower before you barged in."

But she's stunned, completely caught.

JJ's playful smirk is replaced with red cheeks and a nervous look. He had seen her underwear on the floor but didn't actually- well he didn't want to presume that she didn't wear any. That she's half naked.

He was only joking. Wanting to tease her about it cause it's what he does and what he loves to do. He truly didn't think she actually wasn't wearing any.

But he hoped she didn't.

Neither of them say anything, it's like the time's frozen. Kiara's head is spinning. Why isn't she grabbing a pillow or blanket from the bed to cover herself? Why isn't she panicking and grabbing her underwear to put them on? Why isn't JJ saying anything, he just looks like he's seen a ghost.

Maybe he's disgusted.

Kiara's stomach fills with a big and heavy stone, it's already awkward and uncomfortable but the thought of JJ thinking she's in any way disgusting makes her feel extremely insecure and vulnerable.

Kiara bends down and takes the underwear, backing away from JJ to sit on the bed and cover her lower body with the duvet. If anyone walked in and saw them, just catching a glimpse of the situation, they'd think there wasn't anything weird going on. Like it's a normal thing and not a incredibly awkward and weird. But Kiara can feel the heavy tension in the air, it's thick and uncomfortable making it hard to breathe.

"Sorry." Kiara's voice is weak and quiet, her eyes not meeting his gaze. "I'm sorry I didn't- I don't want to talk about it, please just leave."

Kiara isn't really sure why she's apologising, he may not know, care or understand. But she feels stupid and embarrassed, cause he did see her underwear on the floor. He did see that she's not wearing anything underneath the loose t-shirt even though you can't actually see anything.

"Kie.."

"Please don't." Kiara's voice breaks, tears falling down her cheeks. "I can't deal with this right now. Please go." Her throat is filled with tears, almost choking on them as she tries to steady her breathing and gather herself, wiping the tear of her cheeks.

"I'm not leaving you Kie." JJ's voice is soft and warm. He sits down next to her on the bed.

"Jayj-"

"No Kie, you're upset. I'm not leaving until you're fine."

"I am." But the words come out shaky and weak, not in a convincing way at all.

"It's ok Kie. I'm not leaving." JJ says, with a clear tone of determination.

"Why are you so sweet?" Kiara smiles and her heart flutters, feeling her anxiety slightly fade.

She expects him to play it off, say a joke or something. But he doesn't.

"You know why." JJ says, with such clarity in his voice. It's almost like that's the only answer, the right answer.

"Do I Jay?" Kiara says with a sigh, turning her body to sit sideways. "I mean I've- I've never been in this situation before and it's scary and so extremely weird but-"

"But not bad weird." JJ says finishing her sentence.

"No not bad weird." Kiara's heart flutters again, the heavy stone in her stomach is slowly turning into butterflies.

"You now I'd never judge you right?" JJ looks at her, trying to find her gaze. "I was only joking before, I didn't mean to make you sad."

"I know." Kiara says, looking up to meet his searching eyes with her gaze. "But that look on your face.."

"What look?"

"The one when you-" Kiara sighs, breaking the eye contact. "The one when you noticed that I'm not wearing anything underneath my shirt."

"What you mean?"

"You looked so disgusted and I- I know I shouldn't have to explain myself cause it's my room and I can do whatever I want in here.. But it's- It just hurt."

JJ's heart falls from his chest. She thinks he was disgusted by her. His best friend thinks he was disgusted by her and it's beyond heartbreaking. He would never think she's in any way disgusting. He was just shocked, he couldn't comprehend the situation, he couldn't figure out how to react or what to say. He was stood frozen, not knowing at all how his facial expression was looking like.

"Kie I-"

"You don't have to explain." Kiara says, looking down at her hands on her lap. "We can just forget it, you can just go."

"Kiara." He says trying to get her attention. "Kiara, please look at me."

"Jay I don't need any explanation, I know what you think and-"

"No you don't. That's the problem."

Kiara snaps her head to face him, she has a wondering look on her face.

"You have no idea what I think about you, but y'know what? I think you're the most beautiful person I've ever met. So when I saw you standing in front of me, in such a intimate and vulnerable way, I didn't know what to do." JJ explains. "I didn't know what I could do or what you wanted me to do, it was just-" JJ stops his rambling speech, thinking about his words. He's not sure he can be completely truthful cause his last wish is for her to get uncomfortable.

"It was just what?" Kiara's words are low but clear enough for JJ to hear it.

"It was just too much." JJ confesses. "It was something I never thought would happen, I didn't think it was actually true." JJ continues before he completely opens up. "But god, I hoped it was."

Shit shit shit. He's now exposed that he wanted her to be half naked.

"I mean I-" JJ panics. "You probably just was about to shower or-"

"I was masturbating."

"What."

JJ's face falls and the panic turns into red cheeks and puffy lips. He's nervous.

"I was masturbating." Kiara states. "That's why I wasn't- why I'm not wearing any underwear."

JJ can't help to look down at her lap, the thought of her being bare underneath the covers sends shivers through his body.

"Did-" JJ's voice breaks, now feeling incredibly nervous. "Did I ruin your uhm- y'know."

"No." Definitely not, Kiara thinks. Rather the absolute contrary. "I- shit Jayj."

She feels a little embarrassed but also very frustrated, like she suddenly wants to tell him.

"What?"

"You actually helped."

Her words simply just comes out.

"How."

His words are so needy, he can't deny that he wants to know. He needs to know.

Kiara doesn't know how to say it, how do you explain to your best friend that you only seconds before he knocked on your window, came to the thoughts of him. That you've done so many times before.

She reaches behind her and gives the photo to him. Her nerves should make her look away from him but she can't, she needs to see his reaction or hear his response.

It doesn't take long for JJ to realise. It clicks as soon as his eyes meet the photo in his hand.
It's the one of him, that he told her to throw away.

She masturbated, to a photo of him.

"This helped too."

Kiara's voice breaks his thoughts and he looks at her and then down at her hand.

It's a vibrator.

"Fuck." JJ's chest is heaving up and down, and so is his Adam's apple. His shorts suddenly feeling tight around his crotch.

The pulsating feeling that once was between her legs, comes back. But even stronger and more intense than ever.

"Was it good?"

Kiara can only nod, biting her lip.

"Was it the first time?"

Kiara shakes her head.

"Fuck Kie." JJ says, dragging his hand through his hair in frustration.

Sexual frustration.

She's done it more than once.

Even though this is the best news he's ever heard in his life, he can't help but to question why. His confidence is always on high but deep down it's crumbling, it's easy to pretend but hard to keep it up. Especially when it's so real.

"Why?"

JJ's thoughts comes out into words, sounding a bit frustrated and confused. He looks down when he says it, being too scared to look at her eyes.

Kiara is a bit taken back by his words, until she watches his body language. He doesn't have his usual confident expression, he instead seems a little lost. Confused. Like he can't figure out why someone would do such a thing, especially his best friend.

"I'm sexually and romantically attracted to you." Kiara's never been this honest, the heavy stone in her chest fades away and she feels relieved.

"You- what?" JJ moves to stand up, pacing around the room.

Shit, he's panicking.

"You don't have to say anything, I just- I've just felt like this for so long and I'm so tired of hiding it."

"You've felt like this for long?"

Kiara nods. "Yeah, really long."

Kiara pulls the duvet of her legs and stands up, walking up to him. "But we don't have to do anything about it, cause we're best friends and we shouldn't ruin that."

The words filling the room is nothing JJ has ever imagined would actually happen. Those sentences and those words, that have been written out in small glances, touches or covered by flirty and playful tones. They are now spoken out, word by word and it's so clear. The words that's been hidden for so long, cause that's what they've agreed on. Right? That's who they are and how they act. No pouge on pouge macking.

The last sentence is said out loud, but in a whisper, almost sounding automatic.

"Yeah.." Kiara says with a sigh. It's what she expected he'd say and happen. "We can just forget about this. Go back to normal."

"No."

"What?" Kiara is shocked by his words, stumbling back a little on her feet.

"I can't I-"

JJ drags his hands through his hair, struggling to find somewhere to look, something to focus on.

"Jayj what's going on?" Kiara takes a small step towards him, a small worry forming on her face.

"I can't. Ok?" JJ says with a breathy chuckle. "Not when I've spent my entire life loving you!"

JJ let's out a big sigh, being released from the heavy pain in his chest and stomach. The words he's been dying to say are finally out. The terrifying reality of his feelings are exposed, and it isn't as frightening and scary as he thought. It's rather relieving. The words they've silently agreed not to say out loud is now spoken. And he can finally breath.

"Jayj I-"

"Fuck I- I mean how could I just ignore that you legit had an orgasm thinking of me?" He continues to ramble, feeling light and wanting to get every single word out. "How the fuck am I supposed to move on from that like it's nothing?"

"I don't know Jayj, I thought that's what you wanted to do."

"But it's- God Kie.." JJ tries to shift his focus to anything in the room. "Of course I don't want that!"

"Then what do you want Jay?"

Kiara says with a low and calm voice, trying to find his gaze as she takes a cautious step toward him.

It takes a few seconds before he's gathered himself and his emotions. It's like a roller coaster inside his head, one second being scared, another feeling relieved and now he's back to feeling lost.

Kiara is patient with him, she always has been and she will always be. She lets him take the time he need, not in any way trying to pressure him. She breathes with him, slow and steady, the only sounds being their breaths and the rain softly hitting the glass window. It calms JJ down, Kiara calms him down. God, she's exactly what he needs. Reading him and his feelings like it's something she's born with.

"I want to be the one who makes you feel good. With my hands and mouth, not through some stupid picture." JJ's voice suddenly breaks the silence. It's dark and low, his eyes fully on her.

Kiara meets his eyes with hers. Feeling tingles all around her body. There's such a relief, that he's meeting her where she is. Even though she knows him bone deep, he's still unpredictable and impulsive which means she's always prepared for anything.

"Fuck JJ, you don't know how long I've been wanting that.."

JJ can't contain his smirk, her words giving him such confidence and making all the doubt disappear in only a second.

"So.." JJ begins. "I could y'know.. Make you feel better than that shitty vibrator could."

Kiara nods, quicker than she intends, her excitement taking over completely.

"I need your words Kie. Don't want to do anything you're not comfortable with-"

"Yes. Yes, yes please. You have my full consent."

JJ smirks even wider at her desperate look and words. She feels a little embarrassed that she so quickly gave in but it disappears as quickly as it appeared, when he moves closer to her. His hand going under her t-shirt and meeting her bare hips.

Kiara closes her eyes and bites down at her lips, his cold rings meeting her warm skin, fully enjoying the touch of his hands.

He takes his time, feeling every inch of her hips, drawing small circles with his thumb. His other hand moves to her neck, lightly moving her head to face him.

Kiara opens her eyes and is met by a pair of dark ocean blue eyes looking at her with lust and love. They're only inches apart, their noses almost brushing against each other and their breaths being caught in one another.

"Hi." She whispers.

"Sup?" He whispers back.

"We have to be quiet." Kiara whispers, now being millimetres away from his lips.

"You have to be quiet." JJ says with a dark and low voice.

Kiara don't have the time to think before his lips are finally pressed against hers. They move softly and slowly at first, tasting each other and finding a rhythm.

But they're eager, both wanted this for so long, way too long. The slow and soft kiss turns into a needy kiss, both fighting for dominance with their tongues. Their hands are exploring each other's bodies, feeling and touching whenever they can reach.

Kiara's hands tugs at the bottom of his shirt, JJ takes the hint and pulls away from the kiss to take it off. But Kiara don't want to leave his lips.

"Kie-" His words are mumbled against her lips.

Kiara keeps kissing him, deeply with her tongue swiping down his lips and into his mouth. The motion makes him let out a deep groan.

"Oh fuck Kie" JJ tries to speak again. "Kie, wait. Stop for a sec."

Their lips pulls apart and she looks at him. "Sorry I got excited, are you good?"

JJ chuckles lightly "Yeah, just can't take this off when you got your tongue in my mouth."

In a swift motion, he pulls his t-shirt off and his chest is left on full display.

"Oh."

Kiara has seen him countless of times without a shirt, but is now left speechless. Her eyes scans his whole bare upper body, taking her time. He's buff, big, like he's filled up with just a perfect amount of muscle. His biceps are toned and big, god and his fucking chest how can someone even look like that? Kiara let's out a silent whine, fuck he's so stupidly hot and it both excites and annoys her.

JJ heard her whine, mostly because there's no other sounds in the room except the rain hitting the window, but also because they're close. He's not sure what the noise means, he's never heard it before and especially from her.

"You good?"

Kiara's intense stare breaks, shaking her head to find another focus. "Uh yeah I uhm-"

"Changed your mind?"

"What? No, absolutely not. Why would I- Why'd you think that?"

"Cause that sound you made." JJ says. "And the look but don't touch thing you got going on."

"I was admiring you, you idiot." Kiara says lightly.

"Ah." JJ says scratching the back of his head.

"I mean fucking hell Jay, how's it even possible to look like this?"

JJ blushes. Which is a new sight, but not at all a bad one.

"I mean fuck Jayj.." Her words come out in a moan. "I need you, I crave you. Please." She lets her last word come out as a desperate beg, ash she puts her hands on his upper chest.

JJ shivers at the touch and his eyes are extremely focused on her. She strokes her hand around his nipple, squeezing his muscles in her hand and brushing his nipple with her thumb.

His neck bends backwards at the action, his Adam's apple throbbing in his throat.

Kiara leans in and leaves kisses around his chest and nipples. It catches JJ off guard with the euphoric feeling and looks down at her. "Fuck you feel so good Kie."

Kiara smirks up at him, his voice sending tingles between her legs. She travels her hands down to his stomach, leaving she reaches for his pants. "These needs to come off."

They're now left both half naked. JJ in only his boxers with his boner throbbing and fully visible. Kiara in only a t-shirt with her bare legs and hips.

The movements are natural and automatic, like they know exactly what to do, what to say, what they want, need and like. They're so in sync, moaning and loving every part of their bodies.

Kiara lays down on the bed, JJ crawls up after her sneaking his hands under her shirt so close to her breasts but not on them. He's teasing her sides, her legs and neck with touches and kisses.

He's going in with kisses on her neck, sucking and lightly rubbing his nose against the sore and sucked on skin.

"Jayj.."

Kiara moans his name, grabbing his head so he looks at her. She shuffled up a little so her back is against the bed frame. Her eyes not leaving his for even a second, she bites down his lips before removing her shirt slowly and teasingly.

JJ's mouth is open, his eyes filled with lust and focused on her movements.

It finally reaches the bottom of her breasts, the round and soft edge teasing him. Before he gets to say anything, the shirt is completely gone and thrown away.

Her breasts are puffy and round, her nipples hard an sore.

"Like it?" Kiara speaks low and slow.

JJ licks his lips and bites down hard. "Fuck Kie that's-"

"Lost of words Jay?" Her voice is still low and slow but now with playfulness and teasing tones.

"I've never seen anything more sexier in my entire life." JJ blurts out. "I want to touch and suck on them so badly."

"Please do."

His rough hands and cold rings meets her breasts, gently rubbing his thumb against her nipple.

"Fuck Jay, stop teasing." Kiara moans.

He obeys her and starts massaging the whole breasts him his hands, leaving kisses and sucking on them. The wet and mumbling sounds his mouth makes against her breast is making her roll her eyes back in pleasure. The pulsating and aching feeling between her legs is too much, she needs him.

"Jayj I-"

"Can I go down on you?" JJ looks up at her, with pleading eyes.

"Yes."

He continues to kiss her breast, stroking his hands on her sensitive nipples. The kisses slowly travels down her stomach, her hips, thighs and so close to where she needs and wants him most.
His thumb gently strokes the slit of her vagina, the cold ring sends shivers through her body.

"So wet. So beautiful."

"It's all because of you.."

"Oh it is?"

"Yeahh." Kiara sighs breathlessly. "You're the only one who can make me this wet."

He responds with his lips pressing against her core, licking up and down, his nose tickling her clit.

"Oh fuck!" Kiara can't hold back her reactions.

JJ stops. "Schh, you gotta be quiet for me."

"I'm trying." Kiara says with a whine. "Please continue."

JJ do as asked and keeps licking and sucking on her clit. The noises of his mouth against her wet core and clit is echoing in her head, it's the sexiest thing she's ever heard. The feeling is overwhelming, she wants to enjoy it for longer but it's so difficult when it feels so good.

"I can't hold it anymore.."

"Don't, I got you." He mumbles into her core.

He pushes in two fingers and starts rubbing her clit with his tongue, increasing the intensity of pleasure. Kiara is a breathy and moaning mess. Her hand goes to his hair, dragging her fingers through his blonde strands.

Then he flicks his tongue and a little more rough, sucks on her clit. It sends her over the edge completely, her whole body shaking and her head throws back into the pillow, grabbing the sheets with her free hand. JJ tries to keep her still, pushing his fingers and tongue even deeper inside her. She can't get a word out at first, only feeling immense pleasure in a way she's never felt before. It's euphoric, close to pornographic.

"Yes yes fuck JJ, yes fuck." Her words are blurting out, not really knowing what she's saying. "Fuck that tongue feels so good."

It last for seconds, until she finally feels herself coming down from her high.She's out of breath, her chest heaving in exhaustion. But holy fuck that was amazing. JJ kisses her core, around it and the sonde of her thighs.

"Jaaayjj." Kiara tries to get his attention but she's slurring her words.

He massages her thighs, continuing to leave sweet kisses and small nudges with his nose.

"Jaayjj.." Kiara says again, a little louder and clearer this time.

"Yeah?" He pops his head up and wipes his mouth with his thumb.

"C'mere." She says lazily, feeling herself getting tired.

"You ok?" JJ says crawling up to her, kissing her lips sweetly and lazily.

"Mhm. Thank you." She smiles at him.

"I'm the one who should say thank you." JJ smiles back, wiping a strand of hair from her face and tucking it behind her ear.

"I wanna return the favour Jay." She says, trying to reach for his crotch. "I wanna make you feel as good as you made me feel.." Kiara bites her lips at the thought.

"Sure you're up for that Carrera?" JJ smirks.

"Are you doubting my ability and skill Maybank?"

"No, never. You just look a little tired s'all." JJ speaks softly. "Don't want you to do something when you're not fully awake."

"I'm awake." Kiara pushes herself up, making JJ move away to lay down beside her. "Now down with those I wanna see your dick." She confidently says, gesturing to his underwear.

"You wanna see it?" JJ imitates her words, smirking up at her.

She rolls her eyes. "You know what I mean."

JJ turns on to his back, shuffling up so he's sitting with his back against the bed frame next to her. "I really don't." He says teasingly.

"Then I'll show you." Kiara climbs on top of him, placing her bare, sore and wet vagina right on his bulging crotch.

"Fuckk Kie, you're still soaked." JJ breathes out.

Kiara smirks playfully. "And you're very hard." She says, lowering herself down so her breasts are pressed against his chest.

She leaves a kiss on his lips before slowly dragging her breasts down his torso until she's met with his crotch right in front of her face.

"Fuck meee." JJ arches his head back.

"Patience Jay."

"I-" JJ starts to speak but gets interrupted by Kiara quickly pulling his underwear down. His dick pops out and stands up, it's so hard and it's absolutely throbbing.

"Oh fuck, that's even bigger than I imagined."

"Yeah?" JJ says with his breath in his throat.

"Mhm, it's so sexy." Kiara answers. "You're so sexy." She says low and seductively, taking his dick in her hand and spreading the pre cum with her fingers.

JJ's whining at her touch, she loves seeing him so needy and she loves being the one who has control. Kiara presses the tip against her nipples, moaning at the feeling. JJ's are glued on her, watching her every move in awe.

She's going slow, taking her time and enjoying herself and every single moment. She's thought about seeing him like this for months, ever since that time in the container and the whole Pouglandia thing. She's been aching for him in so many ways.

"Please." JJ whines as he bites his lip and clenches his jaw, breaking Kiara's thoughts.

She smirks at him and sticks out her tongue, placing the tip against it and starts going up and down.

"Mhm fuck."

JJ's being so vocal, moaning and groaning and Kiara absolutely loves it. The fact that she's the one making him feel like this, is almost better than his tongue and fingers inside her wet core. Almost.

His constant words and moans gives Kiara confidence, pushing his dick far into her mouth as she squeezes and pulls on his balls.

"OH FUCK KIARA!" His words comes out a little too loud than he intended, but her actions completely shocked him.

Kiara feels herself dripping at his words, she's already soaked again. "You gotta be quiet baby."

JJ nods at her words. She called him baby, fuck. He's not going to last much longer.

Her mouth keeps going up and down, taking as much of him as possible. She spits out her saliva on his tip, watching it pour down until she starts pumping it with her hand.

JJ goes back and forth between watching her and closing his eyes and bending his head back in pleasure. He's never felt this way before, it's like an out of this world experience. Her mouth feels so wet and warm around his length, it feels too good.

"Kie I don't think I can-" JJ tries to speak but the sloppy and wet sounds of her mouth around him makes him loose focus. "I don't- I'm gonna-" He tries again but he can't get it out.

"Let go Jay, I got you." She starts going faster, pumping his length as she's sucking the tip.

And he does.

He lets go completely and cums all over her tongue. "Fuuuucckk, oh my god fuck."

Kiara let's the cum droop down on her breasts, swirling it around her nipples, with her eyes fully on him. Her vagina clenches at the scene in front of her and JJ's dick twitches as he watches her.

"Fuck Kie, you're so fucking hot."

"You too." Kiara answers simply, grabbing a napkin and cleaning herself up.

"No I- That was amazing, your mouth felt so good." JJ says completely breathless.

"Yours too." Kiara smirks, throwing the napkin to the floor and crawls up to him. She lays down beside him and strokes his hair from his face.

"I'm sorry."

Kiara's eyebrows furrows. "For what?"

"For being so afraid.." JJ says looking down.

"It's ok Jayj." She smiles affectionately. "I was too, it's scary with big feelings and I don't expect you to-"

"I love you."

The words float around her head. Did she hear him right? She sits up and looks at him.

"You love me." Her words comes out like a statement instead of a question.

Kiara can't comprehend what he said. He said it two times now. Two.

"Kie? Are you ok?" JJ searches for her eyes, finding them in a state of shock and tears. "Hey Kie, talk to me."

"I love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 331 19
(Starting from season 2) This is the story of JJ Maybank & Kiara Carrera... 2 friends with broken souls but will their hearts have the ability to hea...
59.6K 1.4K 52
𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐋'𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃 ❝𝙔𝙤đ™Ē'𝙧𝙚 đ™Ŗ𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙠𝙞đ™Ŗ𝙙 𝙤𝙛 đ™Ĩ𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤đ™Ŗ 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄'đ™ĸ 𝙨đ™Ēđ™Ĩđ™Ĩ𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚.❞ ❝𝙔𝙤đ™Ē 𝙠đ™Ŗ𝙤đ™Ŧ, 𝙄 𝙙𝙤īŋŊ...
314K 1.5K 106
You're favorite Kooks and Pouges.đŸ¤Ŗ Requests [Closed] Started : 5/20/22 Ended: 4/26/23
880 28 12
Oc x JJ Maybank S1-??? Šī¸ derekhalekolmlover