I Never Stopped Loving You |...

By EarylBlack

First loves don't always come true But when they do, they blow your mind and bend your will to go anywhere e... More

Author's Introduction
No one to share with
Sometimes you don't get to be with the one you want
Is this what a reunion looks like??
For Everything
Once you love someone, it never dies completely.
For Chemistry, Alcohol is the solution.
Do you want to stay with me??
Scars are wounds which went untreated.
You're such a hypocrite.
The Morning After.
Over before it started?
Wouldn't miss it for the world.
That's what best friends are for.
The reason why.
Something about you.
You're mine.
Pea-brain
All over again.
Reunion pt. 2
The risk.
Come back to me.
For better or for worse.
Be honest with me.
Been there, done that.
EPILOGUE
The Next Book
Thank You for the support!!!!
Here's the Thank You Present!

Meet Cute??

1K 33 10
By EarylBlack

Jeonghan and Youngji stepped out of her car and gave the keys to the valet.

"My lady" Jeonghan said bowing like a prince asking for Youngji's hand.

"Here here my lord" Youngji said giving her hand to Jeonghan and chuckling.

They decided to pick up Jeonghan's outfit from the YSL outlet on the way to Youngji's house and to get ready there as soon as they got free from office.

"People are staring at us" Jeonghan whispered.
"As they should. We look amazing" Youngji said.

Jeonghan had whisteled when Youngji got out of her bathroom all dressed up in her red silk wrap dress.

"Girl you look ravishing"

"Says the gay" Youngji had replied.

"That just amplifies the compliment. Because why would I call you ravishing for no reason?? It's not like I need you to sleep with me. When a gay compliments you Youngji, you've to take it seriously"
Jeonghan said smugly.

"Okay okay. You yourself don't look that bad."

"Oh please Youngji now you're just being a miser with compliments. Come on I look stunning. If you look ravishing, then I look absolutely delicious" Jeonghan winked.

"Isn't it too hot for that Blazer??"
"I'd just remove it when we get to the club. Also I run a little on the cold side so I won't get hot that easily"
"Dude if you remove the blazer, you're basically half naked. That transparent vest of yours has a neckline deeper than the Mariana trench."
"Hush now. Are you afraid people are not gonna see you if I'm with you??"
"Ohh please, I didn't want you to look like some pick me with that skimpy fit but whatever. You always do what you want to anyway."
"Hawwww" Jeonghan had gasped mockingly and grabbed his heart acting as if he was hurt.

They'd both laughed, done their hair, put on their heeled shoes and left the house to kill people with the way they looked.

They got into the elevator and pressed for the floor the bar was on.

"Where's Kwan??"
"Having dinner with his boyfriend's family"
"So he's not coming?? It's just the two of us??"
"He's gonna come after the dinner"
"Why did you press the button for restaurant and bar floor?"
"Why do you think we're here at 5:30?"
"Because you don't have any obligation to work now until you're not in Paris??"
"Please that's so not true. Boss wants me to finish all my accounts before I leave and I don't even know when I'll be leaving. It all depends on visa people. It'll take atleast two months if they work real quick but we all know they don't do that. At max, it's gonna take 6 months."
"Then why are we here so early?? Club doesn't even open before 7."
Jeonghan gave her a smug knowing look.
"Ohh my god, don't tell me we're spying on Kwannie!!!"
"Bingo"
"Oppa that's wrong!! Don't you trust him??"
"Come on Youngji ofcourse I trust him. I trust both of them. They're sweet kids. I just want to see what kinda man cancels every single time his brother's boyfriend says he wants to meet him. I don't trust him. I'm here if anything goes wrong and Vernon decides to have his brother's back, Seungkwan will be all alone. We don't want that now, do we??"
"Han oppa you're such a conniving bitch. You're.... You're.... You're an evil genius!!!!"
"I know right"
"No but seriously Jeonghan oppa, you don't need to think so much. You're overthinking this."
"Youngji I met Vernon within one month of when they started dating. It's been 14 months and he still can't make the time to meet his brother's boyfriend?? I smell bullshit."
"Remind me to never get on your wrong side"
"Well this is your reminder." Jeonghan said as the elevator dinged open.

They stepped out and moved towards the bar.
The bar at Harhan's was technically a part of the restaurant but it had a different section.

"Two mango daiquiris please" Jeonghan asked the bartender

"Mango daiquiris?? Do they even exist??"

"You know I just blurt random drinks and let bartender do the rest right? See how he got to work? That means they exist." Jeonghan smirked.

"Mango daiquiris it is then." Youngji sighed while scanning the area.

"Ohmygod oppa, your 3 o'clock, that guy looks so sexy" Youngji said eyeing the guy.

"The short bigheaded one?"

"Yaah way to downgrade the guy. He's totally my type. I wonder what he's hiding under that shirt" Youngji said.

"Yeah and he's eyeing you too"

"Noo he's looking at the bartender"

"Looking at the bartender with the fuck me eyes??" Jeonghan looked for the bartender. "Babe bartender's not even here. He vanished. Jimmy Neutron is totally eyeing you."

"Wtf Jimmy Neutron?? I'm offended on his behalf."

"Well that was my first thought. I'm sorry" Jeonghan apologized

"Do you guys mind if I join the conversation??" A new voice asked.

"Ohh hey" Jeonghan replied surprised. He didn't see the guy approaching but Youngji was all ready to pounce.

"Nops not at all." Youngji said smiling sweetly.

"Thanks. What did you guys order??"

"Ohh trust me you don't wanna know"

"That bad huh??" The guy chuckled.
"I'm Chan by the way." Chan said pointing to himself.

"Youngji and this is Jeonghan." Jeonghan gave a small wave to Chan.

"So are you guys together together??"

"Going a little fast there buddy" Jeonghan warned.

"I don't believe in slowing it down" Chan said looking at Youngji.

"Hey whatever they ordered, one for me" Chan asked the bartender who had reappeared.

"Seriously we ordered mango daiquiris"
Youngji interrupted.

"MaNgO DAiquiRIs????? You've got to be kidding me. You guys like that shit??? It's awful and the smell is so sweet ugh. I'm sorry I gotta get out of here if you're interested in that." Chan said walking backwards slowly.

"No!! come back. And hey give us the strawberry daiquiris. Cancel the mango ones." Youngji said quickly. "And no we don't 'like that shit'. We just wanted to try it for the first time. Guess we got the review now."

"Hey Chan, come here. Yeonjun here is saying that he knows ggs better than me. Settle the debate man" a guy shouted from across the room.

"I gotta go. Nice talking to you. See you around" Chan said going back to his friends.

Jeonghan burst laughing while Youngji was still shocked with the sudden departure of Chan.

"It was like I wasn't even here. I'm a hallucination." Jeonghan said laughing

"I know right" Youngji said dreamily putting her chin on her palm.

"Man knows his daiquiris. I'd say that's the greenest flag ever. Jeonghan mused.

"I know right" Youngji said still staring at Chan.

"Hey Youngji sorry for stealing your job."
That got Youngji's attention.

"No oppa what?? You totally deserved that. What're you talking about???"

"You know your skills are better than me."

"Oppa I'm so young. I've climbed through the corporate ladder very fast. It took me one fourth the time it took you to reach this designation. They probably wanted someone experienced. And you were the most experienced AND skilled. You totally deserved that. I don't want anymore of this crap anymore, you listen to me."

"Okay okay don't shout. And thanks for being so chill about it. I love you."

"Love you too Oppa" Then something caught her attention and she stood up suddenly. "Hey I gotta hit the loo. Be back in a jiffy." She said grabbing her bag and heading towards the restroom.

"Okay I guess." Jeonghan said sipping his freshly arrived strawberry daiquiri.

It took Jeonghan several minutes to come to realisation that Youngji won't be coming back cz the Jimmy Neutron was missing too.

"She didn't just ditch me!!" Jeonghan unlocked his phone to call her.
Before he could hit the call button, someone tapped on his shoulder.
He turned back to see a familiar figure.

"Hyung?? I thought you'll be at the club at 7??"
"Heyy Kwannie whats up???"
"Why are you alone??" Seungkwan asked.
"Cz Youngji just ditched me for a fuckboy. I hope he finishes before she does. That witch" Jeonghan cursed.
"Woah calm down" Seungkwan said.
Jeonghan's phone lighted up and both of them saw the message.

Don't wait up for me Oppa. See you in office tomorrow. I knew you'd understand xoxo.

"See!!" Jeonghan said roughly. "Anyway atleast someone's enjoying tonight."

"Is noona crazy or what??" Seungkwan replied.

"What are you doing here anyway. You should be having dinner right now."

"I got a little late. I didn't know what to wear and you weren't home and I was so nervous and then I got a zit. It was horrible."

Jeonghan's felt a pang. What's he gonna do when I'll be gone?? He's a mess.

"You look great Kwannie. Now go charm them dead."

"Come with me?" Seungkwan asked nervously.

"No I'll wait here. Go and get this over with. You shouldn't be the one who's nervous. He should be nervous cz you're amazeballs and he's just some average guy." Jeonghan said kissing Seungkwan on the forehead.

"You're such a liar. And seriously I can't leave you here alone. Wait Lemme ask Vernon." Seungkwan texted Vernon and the response was quick.
"Look he says it's fine. He even asked his brother if it's fine. Come on. Let the 'meet the family' begin!!" Seungkwan said dragging Jeonghan behind him.

Jeonghan knew fighting the kids was no use and he really really wanted to meet the dipshit who kept his Kwannie waiting and turned the extrovert of extroverts into a nervous wreck.

He saw Vernon laughing and was about to call his name when he saw the guy sitting next to Vernon. The guy he never wanted to see again. The guy he never thought he'd see again. Even though it hurts so bad without him. Jeonghan saw him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.2K 965 38
'I promise I'll come back for you because your my true love, and they say that true love has a habit of coming back...so wait for me' Hi!!! Hello...
522 51 11
One croissant could make two opposite gender attracts. Well, at least it all started when he accidentally sent a croissant to the wrong house when i...
19.4K 794 29
I really hate you Jeon Wonwoo. I hate you more than anything else Kwon Soonyoung. What will happen when two people who hates each other in the past...
211K 12.8K 43
❝joshua should stop hurting me nah, he won't❞ ─ his first fan becomes his first love warning; cliche af