Scars are wounds which went untreated.

"Jeonghan shut up. SHUT UP. Stop talking. Stop talking or I'll fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk for a week."

Jeonghan couldn't believe his ears. Did he really just say that or am I that drunk?? Nops I know where I am and who I am with. I'm just hella tipsy. He did not just say that. This bastard.

Jeonghan grabbed Seungcheol's collar with his free hand and jerked him hard. "TRY. ME. You and I both know how much of a chicken you are. Stop saying things you don't mean to follow through with. Stop threatening me with empty threats. And only someone like you would make a threat about having sex. You maniac." He pushed Seungcheol, releasing his collar and jerking his other hand away from Seungcheol's grasp.

He snatched his bag and blazer from Seungcheol's hand and unlocked his phone.

"What are you doing?" Seungcheol asked carefully.

Jeonghan ignored him.

Jeonghan put his phone near his ear and waited for Seungkwan to pick up. When he didn't pick up for the first time he called him again.

"Hyung. Hey. Are you ok?" Seungkwan asked.

"Where are you? Meet me at the elevator. We're leaving."

"Hyung didn't Coups hyung tell you? I already left. Infact I'm on my way home. Hansol wasn't feeling well, so I just went home. I gotta prepare for interview tomorrow too."

"Why didn't you call me?"

"I did. Multiple times. You didn't pick up."

"Ohkay alright, I'll take a cab. Bye."

"No no wait. You can't take a cab. It's the cab drivers' strike week. And there's no bus stand near Harhan's."

"Fuck."

"Seungcheol hyung will drop you. He's sober too."

"No. He already left." Jeonghan lied.

"What?? How could he leave knowing you're drunk and alone with no way home??" Seungkwan said getting offended.

"Yeah well, I'll just walk home."

"Hyung don't be ridiculous. You paid for the hotel room right? Just stay the night. I'll send Hansol to pick you up tomorrow morning. If he ever gets cured of the hangover he'll be sporting tomorrow." Seungkwan sighed. "We'll see. Just spend the night there."

"But-"

"Hyung seriously I'm not going to listen to anything you say. You're drunk. Listen to me. Stay there. Now I gotta go. Traffic's moving. I'll message you when I reach home. Bye." Seungkwan hanged up.

Jeonghan let his hand fall dejectedly.

He took a deep breath and started trudging towards the exit.

"Where are you going?"

"Holymotherofjesus. Fuck you scared me. I thought you left. Why are lurking there?? Get out of here and try to forget that I exist." Jeonghan shouted.

"You can't tell me what to do." Seungcheol crossed his hands haughtily.

"Yeah well, your lover might be lurking here somewhere too. Ofcourse you don't want to leave." Jeonghan said shaking his head, putting his blazer on his shoulders and going towards exit.

He exited and started walking towards elevator.

"Can we take the stairs??"

"Why can't you just get lost Seungcheol. Stop following me."

"I can't stop following you. Kwannie asked me to take care of you. If I have to follow you for doing that then that's what I'll be doing." An exasperated Seungcheol said.