Is this what a reunion looks like??

Vernon's boyfriend was late. As much as Seungcheol loved the sound of Seungkwan, the boy was ruining his first impression if he keeps this up.

"Hyung what should I order for you?"
"Wait for him Hansol. Where are your manners??"
"Hyung I know what he always orders and he told me to go ahead and order cz no point in wasting time."
"So you know what he orders but you don't know what I love??"
"Ofcourse I know! I just thought maybe you wanted something else."
"That wasn't smooth at all. You're a pathetic liar and a pathetic brother."
"Ohh so you tell me what do I always order?"
"Easy Chinese noodles and Veg roll."
"Hyung noooo. That's when we order take out food at home. What will I order at a restaurant??"
"Uhhhh....."
Before Seungcheol can answer, Vernon's phone dinged.

"Heyy hyung do you mind if Seungkwan's brother joins us??"
"Sure why not. Lets get it over with at once. This way I wouldn't have to take an evening off again when you'd want me to meet his family. Why don't we invite their parents too?" Seungcheol chuckled.

"Hyung we really need to catch up. I just thank God that you didn't say this in front of them. Seungkwan's mom died when he was in high school. And they lost their father last year. He was a mess. Even I couldn't console him. If it wasn't for his hyung, Seungkwan would've shattered." Vernon sighed.
"Ohh crap. What else don't I know about them??"
"Uhhhhh.... everything?"
Both of them started laughing.

"Ohhmygod there he is. Seungkwan come here. This is my brother Seungcheol......"

But Seungcheol wasn't listening. His laughter died when he saw who was standing a couple feet ahead of Vernon. It was Jeonghan. And he didn't look very happy too. Seungcheol couldn't breathe.

He looks exactly the same. How can someone look exactly same as 7 years ago??? Does it makes me pathetic that I even remember after how many years we're meeting?? Is he for real?? Or has the pressure of work seriously gotten to my head?? Am I hallucinating??

"...... And this is Seungkwan. Say hi to each other both of you" Vernon said.

"Hi Coups" Jeonghan waved with two fingers.
"Jeonghan????"
"Coups hyung???" Seungkwan gaped.
"Kwannie???" Seungcheol balked.
"Vernonie" Vernon tried.
Everyone started staring Vernon.

"What?? Noone greeted me so I greeted myself." Vernon shrugged.

"Why didn't you tell me you were dating Kwannie???" Seungcheol questioned.
"What is going on? I don't understand any fucking thing here" Vernon replied.
"Babe why didn't you tell me coups hyung was your hyung??" Seungkwan fired.
"You told me his surname was Boo. Boo Seungkwan. Kwannie is Yoon Seungkwan." Seungcheol accused.
"I didn't know Coups hyung had a full name. You do not look like a choi seungcheol. You were always just coups hyung for me." Seungkwan said.
"Okay I did my best talking about both of you to each other and I was very transparent that I had a brother and a boyfriend so stop blaming me because I thought you guys wouldn't want me to tell each other your nicknames cz you've never even met." Vernon said in a single breath.

"Happy Birthday Hansol-ah!!! Here's your gift." Jeonghan wished before passing a bag to Vernon.

"Ohh thank you finally someone noticed me without shouting at me." Vernon deadpanned.

"C'mere you big baby!! I can't believe you're such a grown up and then you'll leave me one day" Jeonghan said taking Vernon into a tight hug.

"As if you're one to talk about leaving hyung" Vernon complained.

Jeonghan chuckled and the sound was music to Seungcheol's ears.

Before Seungcheol had the time to interpret what was going on someone jumped on him unsettling him so he fell onto the couch.

"Coups hyung I missed you so much I can't tell you in words. I thought I'll never meet you again and I was so heartbroken. You just suddenly left without explanation and I thought you'll come back but you never did I hate you so much!!" Seungkwan said hugging Seungcheol.

"Hey, hey there buddy I'm sorry..... I .... I had so much going on I forgot about you. No!! No gasping." Seungcheol warned before Seungkwan could overreact. "Later, I thought about you a lot but I thought it was better if I severed all contacts so that it won't cause anyone any pain in the future." Seungcheol softly said caressing Seungkwan but looking at Jeonghan.

"Don't... Do not tell me Kwannie had a thing for Cheol hyung????" Vernon blabbered. "Okay that's disgusting and I don't want to be that guy but age gap between you guys is insane. I hope I'm wrong cz Seungkwan would've been a minor and that would mean jail for you Cheol hyung cz that's called grooming-"

"Hansol, my dear child Hansol, calm down. It's nothing like that. They did nothing illegal. Your Kwannie did not have a thing for your Cheol hyung. Well atleast not in that way, you know, and no they did not date." Jeonghan interrupted before Vernon could declare Seungcheol a criminal.

"Then what... How... Why do you guys know each other??" Vernon was so fed up of this now.

"Well you see, the thing is-" but Jeonghan got interrupted before he could complete his sentence.

"We dated. I ... Uh.... I and..... What I mean is Jeonghan and I were together. It happened a long time ago." Seungcheol explained not very convincingly while Jeonghan glared at Seungcheol for cutting his sentence.

"Yeah so long ago that somehow Seungcheol got a sibling in the meanwhile whose the same age as my brother. Tell me how does that work?? Did you hide it from me Coups?? What else did you lie about? How many secrets are buried in your backyard that are going to get uncovered and interfere in my life???" Jeonghan burst.

Seungcheol sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose signalling the waiter with his other hand to take their orders.

"We should settle down. This could take a while."