MAFIA'S PIANIST โœ”

By Delirus

"๐˜ˆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ค ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ... More

๐— ๐—”๐—™๐—œ๐—”'๐—ฆ ๐—ฃ๐—œ๐—”๐—ก๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง
01| Pianist
02| Mafia
03| Threat
04| Gifts
05| Date
06| Decision
07| Arrangement
08| Desperation
09| Regret
10| Peace
11| Gallery
12| Neighbour
13| Denial
14| Wounds
15| Blue Bird
16| Benjamin
17| Drive
18| Compassionate
19| Invitation
20| Unusual Companions
21| Hidden Past
22| Surprise
23| No Control
24| Rapture
25| Findings
26| Death
27| Hints
28| Blood
29| Charity Ball
30| Sylvia
31| Silverio
32| Taste
33| Attack
34| Killer
35| Veiled Past - 1
36| Veiled Past - 2
37| Veiled Past - 3
38| Liar
39| Better
40| Suspicion
41| Betrayal
43| Retribution
44| Little Town
45| Sunflower
46| Epilogue

42| Choice

12.9K 482 31
By Delirus

Kahlil shivered as he stared at Aria, standing there bloodied with Salvador's unrecognizable body laid on the bed.

His stare traveled down to the other dead body with a gunshot between his eyes.

How could someone be this heartless?

He watched as she talked to Sylvia without a care in the world. As if she hadn't just slaughtered two men.

This wasn't the sister he loved. She had turned into a monster.

He walked down the empty hallway to go grab their belongings from the basement as the cold wind blowing outside made him hiss in pain.

The almost fresh stab wound, awarded by his sister, hurt when it came in contact with anything cold.

He placed a hand on his lower stomach in pain for a moment before picking up their bags and walking back to his sister.

A sudden force from behind, made him trip over the hard wooden floor, and he fell with his face pressed against the ground.

He grimaced when he felt a huge boot squeezing his head forcefully against the ground. The boot left his head for a moment, before kicking it hard and making him stumble against the wall.

Kahlil groaned in pain and looked up to see a huge figure hidden by the darkness. Thunder roared in the sky, making a streak of lightning appear in the outside the window.

His eyes widened when Silverio's face flashed against the sudden light with anger already gracing his sharp features.

"I thought I got you killed"

His deep voice rumbled as Kahlil gulped and sat up slowly, shrinking against the wall while clutching the bags.

Silverio's eyes wandered around the bags before looking up again at Kahlil's fearful eyes "You are running" he stated while studying the heavy luggage "And you are not alone"

Silverio squatted in front of him and grabbed his collar roughly "Who do you work for?"

Kahlil shivered in terror as his jade eyes filled with rage stared intensely at him.

"It's that bitch isn't it?"

Kahlil's eyes widened as a lazy smirk crossed Silverio's features.

"Bingo" he mumbled pulling out his gun and pressing it against Kahlil's temple "What does she want?"

Kahlil kept quiet as silent tears escaped his eyes. He shook his head negatively, refusing to betray his sister.

The gun dug into his skin tightly as Kahlil groaned, a fearceful punch was delivered to his lower stomach where he had the stab wound.

He cried out in pain while clutching it tightly.

"She stabbed you" He spit on his face "She betrayed her accomplice when she was on a tight rope"

Kahlil's face fell as it felt like a bucket of cold water splashed on his face.

"It was lucky you survived this time" Silverio continued "What do you think will happen if she is put on the spot again? Will you survive, little boy?"

Kahlil's heart squeezed as he looked down at his stab wound. All these years of loyalty meant nothing to her, his love for her meant nothing. He knew she wouldn't hesitate to kill him if it benefitted her in some way.

She was heartless.

Silverio smirked as he saw his words getting to him.

"I protect my men" he announced with an evil smirk "If they give me loyalty, they receive loyalty in return."

He lowered his gun as Kahlil raised his head to look him in the eyes again.

"Now tell me, who is she and what does she want."

The images of their childhood cracked and shattered into pieces with one single knife. His love for her was stabbed and left bleeding on the cold marble floor while she walked away cruelly.

Kahlil's words escaped his mouth on their own accord as Silverio's smirk morphed up into a furious expression.

He closed his eyes while gritting his teeth and letting his anger soak into each vein of his body.

"Ariana Langdon - Aria Leighton. I should have known"  he whispered contemptuously "My foolish little brother"

"A-Are you going to kill them?" Kahlil whispered out, a little scared of the outcome.

Silverio's cold gaze gave away nothing as a small chuckle broke out of his mouth, yet his eyes remained emotionless.

"Not so soon" he replied as his face twisted in a dark grin.

Silverio was a deranged bastard, he liked to torture his enemies before granting them their death. He always believed that mental torture was much more greater than physical one.

He still remembered how he killed the previous head, Sylvia, and Mia's father. Silverio tortured him for a week mentally, threatening the safety of his lover, the real Aria Leighton, before finally torturing him physically and killing him.

Now, this Aria Leighton will suffer the same fate. He'll torture her for longer, give her a fake sense of security, before snatching it right from her palms.

He would pretend to keep searching for her, making her scared to settle down anywhere. And then one day, when he would have enough, he would end it all.

End her and that snake of a sister she had.

"You go on as you were going till now" Silverio ordered him "I will contact you when the time comes"

Silverio would kill Kahlil just as brutally, but, after taking full advantage of him. Just imagining blood dripping out of them, gave him a rush of adrenaline as he shivered in ecstasy.

"Go on now, little boy"

With this, the brooding man walked away with his hands in the pockets of his dark pants, leaving Kahlil still against the wall in fear, wondering if he did the right thing.

• • •

"Kahlil"

Aria whispered with a shaky voice as her hands were pulled back tightly and tied to a rope by a group of men that appeared after him.

"Put that gun down!" Kahlil shouted at a raging Abigor with murderous eyes as he pushed the knife against her throat, a drop of blood escaping her delicate skin.

Abigor growled as he bent down and put the gun carefully down.

"Tie him up!" Kahlil's order was followed by a group of men who ran towards Abigor as Abigor reluctantly let them tie him up, seeing blood continuously trickling out of her neck.

"Tell your men to drop their weapons"

Abigor nodded towards his men as they followed his instructions.

"Why" she whispered out, even though at some scale she knew his reasoning.

"Why?" Kahlil repeated mockingly pulling her hair tightly, making her wince.

Abigor gritted his teeth and tried to attack him, but was pushed down by 4 men. He glared up at them, making notes on how he would torture them once this was all over.

"You stabbed me" he stated calmly "Have you ever once said sorry about that?"

"You already knew how bad I felt" she whimpered, the pain of betrayal getting to her. She could only imagine how he must have felt at that time.

She thought he understood her suffering. Understood that she was forced to do it in order to survive.

In order for her to survive.

"Was I always this selfish?"

Realization hit her like a boulder. It wasn't the knife that hurt him, it was the one holding it.

It wasn't a simple stab, but a breach of his trust.

She didn't know that along with the stab wound, a seed of distrust had been planted deep in his heart. It would only grow each day.

Along the path of revenge, she had dragged him with her, turning her suffering into his. It was only natural he would hate her.

"I trusted you" he whispered "You never even told me your plans with Abigor Hayes. I had thought your revenge was finally over with Salvador's death. But you never know when to stop"

"Let her go, you damn prick" Abigor growled loudly as the white portion of his eyes turned reddish in fury.

"I couldn't rest knowing my Dad's killer, Silverio, was alive" She answered as Kahlil pulled away the knife and fisted his hand, and punched the side of her head brutally.

"WHAT ABOUT ME!" he screamed in disbelief "WHY DID YOU RUIN MY LIFE"

"You came on your own" her voice hard as she continuously tried to untie herself "I never forced you"

"Because I loved you, you heartless bitch!" he cried out as Abigor growled again, ready to lunge out.

"I wanted my sister back!" his voice desperate as tears slipped out of his eyes.

"By betraying me?"

"I had no choice!" he shouted back "he would have killed me if I didn't cooperate and I would've died for you if hadn't betrayed me first."

"I'll fucking kill you" he pulled her closer and pressed the knife tightly against her throat, making her breath hitch.

"STOP" Abigor shouted in desperation, fear crept up his nerves, something which he rarely felt.

Kahlil's hands trembled as tears kept escaping his eyes. Their childhood memories blurred over a hazy cloud and sat heavily at his heart.

Will he ever be able to forgive himself if he did it?

"Complete the task, little boy"

The cold dark voice coming from the huge figure hidden in the shadows made her shiver in trepidation and she knew all too well who it belonged to.

please vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 8.6K 9
WARNINGโ€ผ๏ธThis book contains abstruse topics such as Dark Love, Abuse, Violence etc if you are not comfortable with the above please feel free to swip...
163K 1.5K 12
In which an older man becomes obsessed with a younger woman and will do anything to make her his. He gripped her chin in his hand, tilting her head...
1.5M 31.3K 47
I push the feeling away and ultimately concentrate my gaze on his upper body, which still bears the traces of my lipstick. "You did not remove them?"...
1.3M 59.1K 61
He stared down at me with those cold dark eye's. Backing me up against the wall with his hand pressed against my throat he growled out. "Do you know...