Royalty at Hogwarts- Draco Ma...

By mmarab25

Madeline Ayer, the future queen of England, turns 11, and suddenly her world was flipped upside down, when he... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94

Chapter 52

3.7K 88 1
By mmarab25

There was maze where the quidditch field usually was, it was so high and deep that even from the bleachers they couldn't see through it. The boys had disappeared, leaving Madeline and Daphne staring at the bleachers.

"So, what are they doing for this task?" Madeline asked, 

"Apparently they have to go into the maze and fight some monsters." Daphne explained, 

"So, we just get to stand here again? These are so boring!" Madeline signed, resting her forehead on Daphne's shoulder. 

"I know they are; we should ditch." Daphen joked, Madeline nodded, as the boys walked up to the stands.

"Now, where are you three? You three disappeared when we got up here." Madeline asked, 

"Seeing the look on Potter's face, absolutely terrified. He looks ready to wet his trousers." Draco smirked,

"I went to go see Fleur's friends, very hot." Blaise said, Daphne looked at Theo, narrowing her eyes at him.

"Did you go to see how hot his friends were?"

"Absolutely not, I have the hottest girlfriend in the world." Theo said, Daphne smirked.

"Good." She said, as they noticed Elijah walking up to them with a bunch of Hufflepuffs. He waved at Madeline, before turning back to his friends.

"Asshole," Theo muttered under his breath.

"He's a third year," Madeline laughed,

"I don't care." She said, before they noticed Ludo Bagman putting his wand against his throat.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the third and final task of the Triwizard Tournament isabout to begin! Let me remind you how the points currently stand! Tied in firstplace, with eighty-five points each - Mr. Cedric Diggory and Mr. Harry Potter,both of Hogwarts School!" The noise sent the birds flying from the forbidden forest.

 "In second place, with eighty points - Mr.Viktor Krum, of Durmstrang Institute!" More applause. 

"And in third place - MissFleur Delacour, of Beauxbatons Academy! So ... on my whistle, Harry and Cedric! Three - two - one -" Lugo blew into his whistle, and Potter and Cedirc ran into the maze. Ludo Bagman waited a couple seconds before he blew the whistle again, and Krum walked into the maze, the last whistle was blown, and Fleur entered after. And the third task had officially begun.

---

The task was taking longer than Madeline had thought it would be. They were sitting waiting for Diggory and Potter to return. Krum and Fleur had returned, both had shot red sparks in the air and had needed help to escape the monsters in the maze.

"This is taking too long," Draco signed, Madeline shrugged.

"How big could that maze be?" Thoe asked,

"Who knows," Daphne muttered, but there was a loud bang, and Harry and Cedric were suddenly face first on the ground. 

"Finally," Blaise said, as the judges ran to them. Dumbledore tried to pull Harry up, but Cedric still wasn't moving.

"Does anyone else think Diggory isn't moving?" Theo asked, 

"Maybe he's injured." Daphne suggested, but she didn't sound very confident. Dumbledore shook Harry, who had let go of the cup, but clutched on Diggory. 

"What's going on?" Madeline asked, she grabbed Draco's hand out of fear.

"He's dead! Diggory's dead!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

488 10 17
Alexander Versley is an orphan who lives with her grandmother. She is no ordinary orphan, she can make things move or even read people's minds. When...
21.7K 404 17
Joining Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in her fifth year, Avalon quickly learns that the wizarding world is submerging into a darkness th...
713K 20K 102
Y/N Hartwood was an average girl in London. She lived with her Aunt in a small home since her parents died from unknown reasons. She went to an aver...
326K 6.6K 73
[ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ- ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴅɪꜱᴄʀᴇᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀᴅᴠɪꜱᴇᴅ] "You look so good like this," he smirked, lifting her chin with the tip of his wand. "Under my control." ...