His Unfortunate Wife(Complete...

By FlowerVine98

She is a bad omen She is unlucky And now she is his unfortunate wife too. Well whose wife she is? And why she... More

Author's Note
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Epilogue

Episode 17

4.1K 300 16
By FlowerVine98

***Its already a 10k views for this story. Am so happy❤️.***

Punguzhali Pov:

"Are you feeling good now?" I asked him on morning as soon as he opened his eyes.

He nods at me.

"Ye.. Yeah thanks" he says.

I smiled at him.

"How about you cook dinner for me today as a gratitude?" i asks him.

"So it meant, you are misisng my food right?" he asks me

"A kind off"

He smiled.

"Mmm, around 4 am on tomorrow morning, i have a flight. " he says to me.

I confusedly looked at him.

"Where to?" I asks him.

"To London only. This is an urgent one which is actually unexpected." he says to me.

"Ohhh"

He nods at me.

"But you are just now getting recovered from your fever..." he cut me off.

"Am fine kuzhal now am really feeling good actually." he says and stood on his feet.

I nods at him and turned away.

'Why am feeling sad. Shit, je is aqya for his work onky right.' i thought to myself.

After getting ready we both started our journey to our work place.

I looked at my right side where he is driving while speaking with someone on bluetooth.

"Bye" i says to him once he stopps on the hospital.

"One sec, hold on Sakthi." he says on other end and also grabbed my hand. I looked back at him and raised an eyebrow at him.

"What?" i slowly asks him.

"Your shift will end by 8 pm right?" he aaks me.

"Yeah, what happened?" i asks him.

"To pick you up only." he says to me with a smile.

"Its fine, i will manag...."

"No kuzhal, past week i was not been feelong good. But now am alright, so i will resume my driver job as you say." he says to me.

I smiles at him.

"Bye" he says to me before driving off.

                      __________

"A night walk?" i asks him.

"Yup"

I looked at him.

"What?" he aks sme

"Why we have to walk when we have a car?"

"Oh that, you know due to high diesel rate. Am planning to reduce the coset by walking instead of going with a car." he says at me.

I just hitted his arms jovially.

"She and her questions." he murmurs.

"Okay so the walk is for just simply"

"Okay. " i says.

"But you do have a flight on morning, so you should take rest by now..."

" Oh common kuzhal, stop with your queries and concerns. Am really being getting tired by giving the answers to it. " he says to me and intervened our hands.

I looked up at him.

" Kuzhal, you know one thing. Myself and shreya also used to walk on like this. We both love this. "he says to me. I smiled at him.

I dont know how to take it. It means am i that important to him?.

My heart kept beating fastly.

'No no punguzhali, you are just infactuated by him. Just dont like him he will not reciprocate his feelings. He will not punguzhali. Just dont fall for him."

"Kuzhal, look at that..." he says while showing me something.

Instead of seeing at his side, i looked at his hand which he wrapped on my shoulder.

This closeness is stirring something in me.

I again looked at him.

Currently we are near the pond in the park.

" How about a icecream? " he asks me.

"Gosh, kuzhal say something." he asks me again.

"Uhh" i sounds.

"Fine" he says and just like that made me to sit on the grass and runned somewhere.

I just placed my hand on my heart above my chest.

"Why am behvaing like this? ."

" You are not supposed to look at him like that. "

I kept murmuring.

" Kuzhal here"i heard him.

"Thanks" i says. He took his place next to me.

He smiled at me.

"This is the place where i proposed to her." he says while licking his icecream.

"Those are beautiful days." he again adds on

"Lets leave that, i dont want to bore you."

"Kuzhal?" he calls me.

"Yeah" i says to him after sometime.

"What happened kuzhal?. You are not at all spekaing, are you not feeling well?"

"Am fine thiraviam.. Wh. W. What happened to m....me. Me.?" i asks him with a stutter.

"You seems to be lost to me"

"I think you might be tired come lets go back." he said and tried to get up but i just grabbed his hand and again made him to sit.

"Am good thiraviam. Its just that am listening to your words thats it." i says while completijg the icecream.

"Ohhh"

"From tomorrow onwards for next one and a half month you will be free from my non sense talks on night. Atleast by then you will be able to sleep properly right." he says to me. Yes instead if sleeping we just talks a lot.

One and a half month.

"Wont you able to work from here?" i asls him after sometime.

"What happened kuzhal?. Dont worry my parents or my brother wont do anything to yoj. If at all they did something means please do let me know okay?" he asks me.

I just simply nods at him.

"Are you sure kuzhal you are okay?" he asks me afrer sometime.

I looked skockedly at him.

No no.

"Am just thinking how to use your whole room as my own including your car too." i says to him with a smile.

He laughed.

"Thats my kuzhal" he says and again rested his hand on my shoulder.

                         _______

"My dad kept beating my brother but i didnt opened my mouth." he says

"You are one cruel person who is disgusied as a good man." i says with a laugh.

"I know right."

"Am a cruel human."

"I know about you." i says to him.

"Where are you moving?" he asks me.

"Your hand will pain...."

"Its not. Lie" he again says by making me to lie on his hand. Right now we both were lying near the pond and speaking like anything.

I turned towards him and kept looking at him as he is telling me his childhood attrocities that watever he done, but am not in the mood to listen his words. Instead i kept seeing him.

Even the breathing beside him is getting tough to me, bevause of our close proximity.

What happened to me?

'Might be am have a breathing issue'

'That would be the one' i answer to myself.

"Will you miss me?" i asks him after sometime.

He looked at me for sometiem.

"I me.. Meant my..."

"I think am getting late" he says

'Oh no i think he thought me wrongly. Did he asumed that i loves him or thnking that am taking so much of advantage or something?' i thought to myself.

No no.

What if he stops talking with me?

"I..." befor i says anything. He called someone through phone.

"Now it will be the correct if we starts. Comeon " he says and grabs me with him.

After getting into the car, he starts driving.

"I... Am so..." i started only to be cut off by his phoen call.

"Yes, yes am on my way. Just dont forget all the inportant things. Carry all those..." he started his converstaion and he didnt stopped until he reaches the airport.

I kept fidgeting my fingers while he takes the luggage from another of our car, as driver took the luggage from our home.

He then walked inside thr airport i too followed him, maybe i can atleast send him off right.

'Fuck you kuzhal. Why did said something like that? ' i cursed myself.

"I actua...." again i was cut off by his assitant.

Nice.

Then they both started to converse.

I kept standing beside him.

'What if he really thought me saying that in different intention like as in out of love or something?. '

"Its a time to get going. " that man said to thiraviam.

"Mmm" he hummed at him and asked him to go on.

Once that man gone he turned towards me.

"I... Actually mean...." before i complete he hugs me.

I shocked to the core.

"Even i will miss you kuzhal." he says to me.

His words did a somersault to my heart.

I too wrapped my hands around him.

"Have your food on time." i told to him.

"Even you too kuzhal." he says to me while coming out of our hug.

"I know you will miss mu food. And your personal driver too. Just adjust for 1 and half month my dear best friend. Once am back i will be your cook and driver." he says to me.

I laughed at him.

"Who said that you are a good cook?. Have i ever?" i asks him with a sly smile.

"My poor heart. I know by myself." he says to me.

"How?"

"By seeing you licking your fingers after eating" he says.

"Mee?. Never i havent dont that."

"Yeah yeah you haven't " he says i just rolled my eyes at him.

"I may miss my driver. But not the cook though." i said to him.

He took my hands on his.

"Look kuzhal, if anyone from my family ever try to hurt you, just tell me okay. And if you felt very bored, you can go to your mom's home okay."

"I will be calling you every night. And even if you want you can just call me, Dont think that you will be disturbing me. You are not okay." he says to me.

"Are you sure?" i asks him with a  smile.

He nods at me and rested his forehead on mine.

'Dont, this poor heart will pop out'

"Stay safe." he says and kissed my forehead.

What?

My heart would really thump out of my body for sure.

By this time my eyes are filled with tears.

"Bye kuzhal." he says to me and again hugged me for one last time.

"It was only me for past 10 years kuzhal. Feels different to have you on the airport to say a bye to me. Its going to be difficult for me to be away without your non sense questions and your talks kuzhal. " he says to me.

I too hugged him tightly.

"Bye" he says and walked away not before bidding his hye.

My tears started its way on my cheeks.

"Will miss you thiraviam" i murmurs once he hides from my eyesight.

Afte that i reached home by car with his driver.

                       _________

"Am not getting any sleep." i says while sitting on the bed. I tried to sleep atleast for 2 hours. But no without his presence it is difficult.

I sighs.

Without getting any sleep i just got readied for work after sometime.

*Messgae tone*

Dont forget to have your food. Good morning. ~ Thiraviam

Automaticaly a smile appeared on my face.

Even you too

Dont do overshift~Thiraviam

I smiled again.

Bye~Thiravism

"Bye Thiraviam" i murmurs while hoping into the car. As he already ordered the driver to drop and pick me up from my work.

I looked at the fromt seat where me and him used to banter for every small things. I just smiled thinking about that.

'Is it just a attraction or..... ?' i just stopped myself from thinking.

Authors note:

How was the chapter?

Please do comment❤️

Love yourself 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.2K 2.6K 55
She was the only beauty in his world filled with darkness. He was the mystery that enchanted her and she sought to bring into light. They both need...
114K 2.6K 50
She is his son favourite,it doesn't mean he would love her He is her boss doesn't mean she should give him all the respect when he is wrong Two oppo...
1.3M 30.3K 36
The story of a man who loves his mistress more than his wife. #48 Romance - 19.12.17 Copyright © 2017 @_illuminating All Rights Reserved
70.4K 2.3K 111
I'm starting to think that I am cursed. Let me tell you, if this is not cursed, I'm not sure what is? Husband number 1 ran away with his maid on my...