fluffy - axel x mark

By go-fuck-yourself-ok

COMPLETE i know everyone is in jr high but i've aged them up to like 17/18 because it would be kind of weird... More

1- the amazing kick
2- a new student
3- a exhibition game?
4- nathan swift
5- game day
6- finding jack
7- before the match
8- the first half
9- come out come out wherever you are!
10- a new ace!
11- fire tornado
12- coming out
13- meeting
14- undercover
15- occult high
16- rumours
17- sandwiches
18- stalker
19- axel's story
20- distractions
21- axel's decision
22- confession
23- innocence
24- blank
25- half time discussions
26- get your head in the game, mark
27- nelly raimon
28- a new teammate
29- dingy alleyway
30- the notebook
31- stalker
32- practice
33- love triangle? probably not
34- the secret is out
35- who knows?
36- he knows
37- out of the loop
38- she wishes she didn't know
39- whenever you're ready
40- find forgiveness
41- axel is definitely straight
42- angry mark
43- nelly's suprise
44- game day
45- he says we're just friends
46- what's your coffee order, axel?
47- an unexpected crush
48- weird dreams
49- maid café
50- friends don't look at friends that way
51- spy
52- your personal nathan
53- kicked out (literally)
54- unmatched gaydar
55- i swear everyone in this town is gay
56- new coach
57- ray dark
58- floating/flying
59 - a longing glance
60 - the problem with nathan
61 - miles and miles
62 - the blaze of love
63 - pummelled, crushed, burned
64 - if i were a rich boy
65 - the boy i want
66 - who hurt you?
67 - a very gay picnic
68 - dates and drama
69- beat homophobes with soccer
71- an important verdict
72- wrong wrong wrong
73- his decision
74- it's my party and i'll cry if i want to
75- answer me
76- in hysterics
77- rich people are...
78-i'm crazy but you like that
79- rescue mission
80- it was only a kiss
81 - come back to me, my love
82- move on (no)
83- in the back of the car
84- happy
85- those people you meet in the bathroom
86- new beginnings
87 - nerves
88 - justice is served!
89 - is mark a masochist?
90- idiots
91 - can't be confined
92- winded by your chiseled abs
93 - gods are hot, man
94 - wingwoman
95- kitchen counter
96- drunk fun
97 - before
98- love
99- kevin, get your mind out of the gutter!
100 - this is some good shit, man
101 - love hand
102 - drug
103 - victory
EPILOGUE

70 - i'd beat them if i could <3

124 4 0
By go-fuck-yourself-ok

Axel could feel his entire body shaking as he walked onto the pitch with the team. At least he had Mark beside him who quietly slid his arm around his waist.

Axel whispered,"I'm fine,"but both boys knew it was a lie. Still, Mark played along for Axel's peace of mind and said,"I know, but is there anything wrong with just holding onto my boyfriend before the semi-finals?"

Axel was glad to have Mark's arm around him, despite the fact that he could hear the Kirkwood boys snickering. He tried to just focus on Mark and the Raimon team, but it was getting increasingly difficult.

"We can feel some tension on the pitch today. For those you who don't know, Axel Blaze, one of Raimon's strikers, used to play for Kirkwood in last years tournament, though he infamously deserted them in last years final,"the announcers voice boomed. "Though the Kirkwood team have been showing their strength without Axel Blaze, I hope that both teams can play this match without letting their feelings get in the way."

Axel swallowed. He knew that this was easier said than done. Kevin even offered to take the first kick, but Axel insisted.

Kevin just patted the silver haired boy on the back. "They're just assholes. You know I'd beat the shit out of them for you if it wouldn't disqualify me. And I know you're a great striker and all, but I don't think you'd survive without me, shithead."

Axel just half smiled at Kevin. "They're not worth it. Besides, Raimon needs you."

"We need you too,"Kevin said softly. "Now go! Take that fucking kick! Kick that ball like it's personally wronged you!"

Axel just laughed slightly and ran up the field to take the kick.

"Oh hey, gay boy,"one of the brothers said. "I'm shocked that you're even taking the kick, and not making your little boyfriend take it for you!"

"Enough of the taunting!"the referee yelled just before blowing the whistle.

The game was officially on. Axel just needed to get out of his own head enough to aid the team in winning this game.

The three brothers immediately blocked him, yelling at him. "Gay boy! Take this!"one of them yelled.

"Don't fucking listen to them, Axel!"Kevin yelled.

"They're not even worth it!"Jude yelled. "I know it's hard but concentrate!"

But it wasn't the insults that were holding Axel back, it was some weird defensive move from some other players on the team. Axel was stunned enough to allow one of Kirkwood's players to take the ball.

Jude sighed and looked at Nathan. "I know you don't like him, but any ideas how to help? We're not going to win the game with him in this headspace."

"I hate this homophobic shit too. Pretty annoying when like half our team is gay,"Nathan sighed. "I would say send him off the pitch, but he would refuse, wouldn't he?"

Jude just sighed and smiled,"Yeah, Axel is a stubborn bastard. But that usually works in his favour."

"I know it's easier said than done, but he has to get over it. Getting over it sets you free a little, you know?"

"They're just targeting Axel for a reason. Mark and I are openly gay but that aren't taunting us. I suppose they know how much it affects him,"Jude sighed.

"I would suggest noise cancelling headphones, but he needs to hear,"Nathan sighed.

"I would say that banning taunting on the field altogether would be the way to go, but you know I used to enjoy taunting when I played for Royal."

Nathan raised his eyebrows and laughed. "I'd say that you more than enjoyed it, Jude."

Jude just laughed and cheekily said,"Maybe,"before running off to take the ball off some random Kirkwood midfielder.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 778 25
{ Regards on my behalf, I'm pleased to introduce the two strangers who suddenly met by chance not knowing they're soon to be each other's half.} { Co...
65.1K 3.6K 22
Everyone received their soulmate mark on their 18th birthday. It was just your soulmate's name written in their handwriting above your heart, but it...
1.1M 49.4K 66
This story is complete ✅ Casey is a nerd, but the charming, cute type. He evades college parties like the plague. Who knew he would accidentally jump...
73.3K 2.8K 82
I wrote this book when I was just 14 and deleted it a few months ago by mistake so I'm republishing it without editing. Don't blame me for the cring...