๐€๐‹๐‹๐”๐‘๐ˆ๐๐† ๐’๐ˆ๐‹๐„๐๐‚...

By Enola_Cola

โ†ณ โ ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™–๐™˜๐™ง๐™ค๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™š๐™– ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š ๐˜ผ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ข๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก ๐™จ๐™ช๐™˜... More

FOREWORD
INFORMATION
CHAPTER ZERO
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
EXTRA ONE
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
EXTRA TWO
CHAPTERR TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THRITY-ONE
CHAPTER THRITY-TWO
CHAPTER THRITY-THREE
CHAPTER THRITY-FOUR
CHAPTER THRITY-FIVE
CHAPTER THRITY-SIX
SPECIAL ONE
CHAPTER THRITY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THRITY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THRITY-NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
EXTRA THREE
EXTRA FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY-ONE
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
CHAPTER FORTY-THREE
CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY-SIX
CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY-NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN
EXTRA FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY-ONE
CHAPTER SIXTY-TWO
CHAPTER SIXTY-THREE
CHAPTER SIXTY-FOUR
EXTRA SIX
CHAPTER SIXTY-FIVE
CHAPTER SIXTY-SIX
CHAPTER SIXTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER SIXTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER SIXTY-NINE
CHAPTER SEVENTY
CHAPTER SEVENTY-ONE
CHAPTER SEVENTY-TWO
CHAPTER SEVENTY-THREE
CHAPTER SEVENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER SEVENTY-FIVE
EXTRA SEVEN
CHAPTER SEVENTY-SIX
CHAPTER SEVENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER SEVENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER SEVENTY-NINE
CHAPTER EIGHTY
CHAPTER EIGHTY-ONE
CHAPTER EIGHTY-TWO
EXTRA EIGHT
CHAPTER EIGHTY-THREE
CHAPTER EIGHTY-FOUR
CHAPTER EIGHTY-FIVE
CHAPTER EIGHTY-SIX
CHAPTER EIGHTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER EIGHTY-NINE
CHAPTER NINETY
CHAPTER NINETY-ONE
CHAPTER NINETY-TWO
CHAPTER NINETY-THREE
CHAPTER NINETY-FOUR
CHAPTER NINETY-FIVE
CHAPTER NINETY-SIX
CHAPTER NINETY-SEVEN
CHAPTER NINETY-EIGHT
CHAPTER NINETY-NINE
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED ONE
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED TWO
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED THREE
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED FOUR
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED FIVE
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED SIX
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED SEVEN
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED EIGHT
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED NINE
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED TEN
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED ELEVEN
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED TWELVE
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED THRITEEN
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED FOURTEEN
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED FIFTEEN
EXTRA NINE
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED SIXTEEN
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED NINETEEN
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED TWENTY
ALLURING SILENCE,

CHAPTER EIGHTY-SEVEN

344 17 2
By Enola_Cola

YOSHIKO LOOKED around, wondering where she was and why she hadn't woken up. Licht wasn't anywhere to be seen and she couldn't smell him.

Did he wake up already? Then why haven't I?

"Hatchling," a voice said behind her.

Yoshiko turned and her face brightened upon seeing the familiar people. Asgorath and Rin stood nearby, both looking at her. They were happy to see her, it's been days since they last spoke. Even if that doesn't seem a lot, when you speak with someone everyday and suddenly don't, it gets lonely.

"Mr. Asgo...rath...Rin!" Yoshiko shouted, running to the dragon so she can hug him.

Hugging the snout, Yoshiko lied her head by it. She smiled and could smell that the dragon was also happy to see her.

"I'm so glad you're okay! I've been so worried about you!" Rin said, giving her a hug on the cheek. Yoshiko put her finger by Rin's back, hugging her in a sense.

"I'm....waking....up," Yoshiko said.

"Yes, we are," Asgorath said.

"I have...to save...my friends," Yoshiko said.

"Your friends?" Asgorath asked. "I doubt Asta or any of them need your help..."

"Not just...them. I want... to help... Licht,"

"Didn't Licht kidnap you? Why would you help him?"

"Not... Patri," she said, causing Rin's eyes to widen. "The real... Licht,"

Oddly enough, Asgorath smiled. "I see...so you've met the real Licht?"

"Yes,"

"And you want to help him and your other friends?"

"Yes,"

"Okay,"

Yoshiko noticed a blue light forming around Asgorath. She took a few steps back with Rin. The light got brighter and bigger, causing Yoshiko and Rin to cover their eyes. Once the light faded, Yoshiko was met by a man. The same man that was with Rin when she and him stood over a dead body, Kazuya's dead body.

"Mr. Asgo...rath... you are...?" Yoshiko started.

"Yes. I am the man you saw at the Sea Temple. This is what I look like when I take human form," he explained. "Because of a seal, I wasn't able to regain human form and venture outside of my host, however, due to the reincarnation, I am able to do so now,"

"Oh! I get... it, now," Yoshiko said.

"Yes. We have to go now, everyone is counting on us to be saved," Asgorath said.

"Right!"

-&-

BACK IN HAGE, the three humans aiding Patri were confused, shocked and afraid. They all demanded Patri to explain what was happening and what he meant.

"The cornerstone of resurrection? I don't even get what the hell he's saying... I guess we're supposed to wake up to a mighty magical power now?" Rades asked, confused. "You bastard, how could you—"

He pointed at Patri, "Are you trying to deceive," his boy began crumbling and burning, "us?!"

Suddenly, the three humans began burning and crumbling. They all screamed in pain as Patri watched with amusement.

"You know, when your true names were granted and were gathered here as comrades, you were marked as sacrifices for this forbidden magic," Patri explained.

"Don't fuck with me! You bastard! I'm not gonna go with the name you just selfishly attached to me! I'm Rades Spirito!" Rades roared.

"Lord Licht..." Sally muttered.

"We are...your... Weren't we your precious comrades? Humans who would help Yoshiko?"

"Oh yes. You were precious indeed, after all, you were the sacrifices for resurrecting my real comrades!" Patri declared with a malicious smile. "And you filthy humans won't be going near Yoshiko ever again. She doesn't need to be tainted with your filth,"

He watched as they all burnt away, their skin becoming dark and clothes burning away. Eventually, the three fell on the ground, dead.

Strange balls of light floated from the three's corpses to who knows where. The light which Patri didn't see nor anyone else.

-&-

WHEN THE LIGHT reached the Grand Magic Zone where the Midnight Sun was located, Rill had captured several of the Midnight Sun members with Puli, Fragil and Ruben using their magics.

"Hmm...the profile is a bit lacking," Rill said, holding up his paintbrush. "Hey, is Yoshiko nearby? I really wanna show her my magic more!"

"I'm not sure where the girl is," Ruben said.

"She doesn't seem to be here," Fragil said as Puli nodded.

"Aw, but I miss her! She's captain Ryuko's little sister, you know?"

"Yes we know, Lady Mereoleona told us during the Royal Knights' meeting," Ruben said.

"Oh, yeah! I forgot!" Rill said.

"This is absurd!" An Eye of the Midnight Sun member said.

"There is no way this bastard can do it," says the other.

Suddenly, both members started to crumble and burn similar to how Sally, Rades and Valtos were. They began screaming from the pain, shocking Rill who was terrified. The mysterious light also appeared from them, as if their soul was coming out.

"Huh?! What-what-what?! I didn't do anything though!" Rill shouted, covering his mouth and eyes widening in fear.

-&-

NOT JUST HERE, but everywhere else in the base, the members began to crumble and burn. They screamed in agony, causing Ryuko to stop running and stare back at them.

"What the hell?" He asked, eyes slightly widening. 'This smell...'

"It's forbidden magic!" Ione shouted, instantly recognising it. "I smelled this, long ago, when Hikari died..."

"Why is forbidden magic being used...?" He asked.

His eyes widened when he was glowing a blue light. Ryuko looked down at his body, trying to figure what was going on.

'Am I being...? No, that's not it, is it?'

-&-

THE PEOPLE OF the Clover Kingdom looked at the light, their eyes widened from it and they all wondered what was happening.

"The light from the demonic skull is...!!" A citizen of the Clover Kingdom shouted in fear.

"What is it this time?!" Demanded another after witnessing the attack from Patri not too long ago.

"What the hell is going on in this country?!"

'Fuck...now what?' Hiruko though while stitching the wound on his abdomen shut.

The dragon struggled to stand up from his spot. Yami had gone elsewhere, leaving him all by himself. Fine, he wanted Yami to go help others, he couldn't stand seeing Yami looking at him like that.

'Whatever is going on, it's bad. I need to get to Owen quickly,' he thought, finishing the stitch.

For some odd reason, Hiruko had images of his birth mother. Her long blue hair flying in the wind, the soft look in her blue and golden eyes, her gentle smile. He hadn't seen that in a while.

'Why am I thinking about her now?' Hiruko thought. 'Whatever the reason may be, please, help me, Oka-san!'

The light was seen even from the Black Bull's base. Gauche, Grey, Gordon and Henry all looked at it, confused.

"Whaaaat? What is that?" Henry asked, shielding his eyes from the light with his hand.

"It's different from the sword of light a while ago," Grey noticed.

"Is it an attack from the Midnight Sun bastards again?!" Gauche asked.

Suddenly, Gauche was covered by a white light. He looked down at himself, shocked.

"What?" He questioned, eyes widening.

Even in small villages such as Nean, the light appeared.

Marie, who was holding a building block in her hand, was suddenly surrounded by the light just like her brother. She suddenly stopped moving at stared lifelessly ahead.

"Marie?" Marco asked upon seeing the light.

Different places in the Clover Kingdom had a beam of light, all from the people who suddenly began to glow.

Luck looked down at his body along with Ben, a member of the Crimson Lions in the Royal Knights. He looked down at his hands.

"What on Earth is this light?" Luck asked.

"Luck?" Noelle called out with Krisch also looking shocked.

It wasn't just those two in the Royal Knights who were glowing. Fragil, Puli, Rill, Nils and Siren all began to glow.

Asta pointed at Rhya who was also glowing. He was kneeling on the ground after fighting Mereoleona but he suddenly began glowing which stopped everyone.

"Be done with that so we can talk properly!!" He shouted. "Oi! Are you listening to me?! Where is Yoshiko?!"

"What a shame..." Rhya said, smiling cruelly. "It's the end of time for humans,"

-&- 

MIMOSA STARED nervously at Hamon, Klaus and Yuno, trying to figure out what was going on. The woman covered her mouth and yawned.

"What...what is wrong with all of you?" Mimosa asked.

Klaus adjusted his glasses and said, "Don't speak to us so casually, you fool. You're not our comrade,"

They looked at her with disgust and hatred. Yuno, however, had a dazed look, as if he was thinking of something or was lost.

"Told ya to run while you can, little royal," said the woman, looking at her nails. "Now I can't help you, not like I was gonna anyway. Next time, listen to your elders, 'kay?"

The man floating in the air looks at the scene but he doesn't react. His mind has one name lingering in it. A name he can't get out of his head.

'Yoshiko...'

Not just here were comrades turning against each other. Everywhere else in the Clover Kingdom as well.

Nils and Siren prepared to attack Nozel and En. Gauche summoned his mirrors towards Grey and Gordon. Several members of the Crimson Lions summoned large flames, ready to attack the rest of their squad.

"Disappear, humans," Patri said. "Now then...it's time for our revenge,"

-&-

THERE WAS A small room hidden deep in the Midnight Sun's base. A room with a bed, a desk next to it, a shelf filled with a few books and a desk and chair underneath it. It was a cozy room despite being small.

In the room, the small girl with silver hair fluttered her eyes open, revealing her silver and red eyes. It was odd, before, her right eye was silver and her left was red. But now, the top half of her eyes were red and the bottom were silver. Parts of her hair were blue but now, the bottom half was blue.

The little girl gets out of the bed and her bare feet hit the cold floor. She doesn't flinch from the cold, in fact, she rather likes the cold. Her eyes dart to the two grimoires and bag on the desk. She walks towards it and grabs them.

We must...save them all...

A small blue light appears around her. It suddenly moves away next to her, taking a form a person. The light becomes denser, creating a human body. A tall man with long spiky, messy blue hair reaching to his shoulders comes out. His blue eyes stare at the grimoires.

"It's best if we went now," he said. "I can feel it in the air, the elves have been reincarnated, they'll be at their strongest but you can handle it, right, Yoshiko?"

The girl turns her head to the man. To his surprise, she isn't smiling like usual. It's serious, filled with determination.

"Yes...leave it... to me,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 3K 37
You are a normal citizen and your parents want you to take over their pub when they can't work anymore but the future is telling you a different stor...
86K 3K 69
They say third times the charm! Reyana, a warrior, who lived over 300 years as a kitsune (one of the strongest creatures of the myths) dies at the we...
33K 831 20
Blake didn't have magic for most of his life, but he tried his best to not let it get under his skin. His family at the Hage Church helped keep him u...
236K 7.7K 59
The three leaves of the clover represent faith, hope, and love. Within a fourth leaf dwells good luck. Within a fifth leaf, resides a demon. In the H...