Forced II: Whatever Happens

By ShoamEmily

Sequel to 'Forced'. If you haven't read the first book, please do! This book won't make sense if you don't. ~... More

Hello Everyone!
Chapter 1 - Six Months Later
Chapter 2 - Walls Will Crumble
Chapter 3 - 3:33 AM
Chapter 4 - Grounded
Chapter 5 - The Unexpected
Chapter 6 - Do You Remember?
Chapter 7 - So Wrong, But Feels So Right
Chapter 8 - Early Surprises
Chapter 9 - Leo
Chapter 10 - Focus
Some Explaining to Do...
Chapter 11 - You Take My Breath Away
Chapter 12 - Hawaii 2.0
Chapter 13 - The Call
Chapter 14 - Visitor Hours
Chapter 15 - Getaway
Officialy On Hold/Author's Note
Chapter 16 - Ghosts From The Past
Chapter 17 - Rise Of The Dead
Chapter 18 - Promises & Frustrations
Chapter 19 - Not-So-Happy Birthday
Chapter 20 - Revelations
Chapter 21 - (Un)Easy Like Sunday Morning
Chapter 22 - Homecoming
Chapter 23 - No Holding Back
Chapter 24 - Wedding Bells
Chapter 25 - Catching (Old) Feelings
Chapter 26 - Unsolved Problems
Chapter 27 - Doubts
Chapter 28 - This Time Is Forever
Chapter 29 - Safe Place
Chapter 30 - Care Enough To Bear Me
Chapter 31 - London
Chapter 32 - Happy Times
Chapter 33 - Stressed
Chapter 34 - Worlds Apart
Chapter 35 - Behind The Scenes
Chapter 36 - Show Time
Chapter 37 - Show Time II
Chapter 38 - Show Time III
Chapter 39 - Aftershow
Chapter 40 - Together, Always
Chapter 42 - Alpine Descend
Chapter 43 - Ups & Downs
Chapter 44 - Italian Bliss
Chapter 45 - Pumpkin's (Rough) Patch
Chapter 46 - Good Treatment
Chapter 47 - Breaking Point
Chapter 48 - Blame It On The Sun
Chapter 49 - Christmas Miracle
Chapter 50 - The Unknown
Epilogue - Ave Maria
Epilogue II - June 25th
Author's Note - The End Of An Era
New Oneshots Book!

Chapter 41 - Family Trip

253 13 5
By ShoamEmily

OMG guys I totally forgot to show you how close I was to the Jonas Brothers last week 🥹

My babies, I've been loving them since I was 9, they were my first ever loves and obsession (always a Joe girl at heart). If you even just like them or their music, get tickets to The Tour!! You won't be disappointed. Any seat is great on that tour lol

I had so much fun and met so many new people 😭

Hope you enjoy this double update, I LOVE these chapters.

Enjoy ❤️

~ShoamEmily

~

25th of August, 2009
Michael is 50, Angela is 45, and Jake is 46

Angela: Michael helped me sit down inside Dr. Clarke's office.

He was given a higher dose of his blood pressure pills a couple weeks ago. His doctor said he had another spike, which explained his recent headaches.

I was finally cleared by Dr. Brent to go on our trip, after she checked me throughly. My scar was healing like it should, and I had no more pain. But she did ask me to take it slow, not do things too fast.

We were supposed to be leaving for Ireland tonight; except Dr. Clarke wanted to have Michael go through one final scan.

"It all checked out, Mr. Jackson. Scan is looking great, and your blood pressure is even again. You are good to go. How are those headaches?" the doctor smiled.

"Better, I think. They're less intense." my husband said.

"Good. If anything happens while you're traveling, please contact me."

The doctor shook our hands, and we quickly left his office with Adam.

~

We settled inside the private jet. Michael made sure everyone was ready to go before taking his seat next to me.

"You look tired, babe." he rubbed my knee.

"We did spend the entire day packing..." I leaned my head back.

"Here," he opened the leg rest for me, and covered me with a blanket. "Sleep."

He placed a pillow behind my head, kissing me.

"It's only an hour away, Mike." I yawned, my body relaxed just by the simple act of being tucked in.

"Sleep." he repeated, with a more ordering tone this time.

And I did, I fell asleep almost instantly.

~

26th of August, 2009
Michael is 50, Angela is 45, and Jake is 46

Angela: I woke up to the sound of waves outside and the feeling of comfortable covers around me.

Did I sleep through the night?

Opening my eyes, the sun was shining bright from the windows. I sat up, looking around the room.

It was honestly beautiful, a bit small, but very cottage-like.

The toilet flushed and water ran inside what I could only guess was the bathroom.

When I made my way to the door, I heard Michael's soft singing as he showered.

"Michael?" I went in.

His head peeked out from behind the curtain, "Morning, baby. You wanna come in?"

I nodded, taking off my clothes. When I was inside, the water hit me instantly.

"Welcome to Ireland, Angie." he leaned down to kiss me.

"Did I sleep through everything? I don't remember landing..." I said.

"Yeah... I carried you to bed when we got here."

My husband slid his hands down to my ass, pulling me as close as possible, still kissing me.

Those slender fingers of his pressed everywhere around my cheeks and hips.

It felt a little different, with my body now being smaller due to eating less when I was recovering from surgery.

"Just a few more days," I reminded him. "Dr. Brent said we need to wait at least a month after the surgery, Mike."

"I can still kiss you... And do other things."

With that, he kissed me even deeper, then made his way down my body with kisses. A sigh escaped my lip when he got down on his knees and placed a kiss on a very sensitive area.

Michael wrapped my left leg around his shoulder, to give himself more access, making me hang onto the shower bars for dear life since I knew what was coming.

I felt his warm tongue suddenly. "M- Michael, oh-"

My moans quickly filled the bathroom, my breathing becoming faster as he pleasured me endlessly.

~

Michael: The Northern Ireland beaches never looked so beautiful.

We were just outside of Belfast, where I rented us a somewhat big beach cottage that could house our entire family and Grace, along with Adam and another bodyguard.

The sun was partially out, and I was glad to have such a secluded place where no one could find us.

We finished lunch not too long ago, the kids asked to go outside.

Prince and Eric ran ahead, Paris and Lily right behind them, while Angela and I walked hand in hand.

"Blanket, baby, why don't you run along with everyone?" Angela suggested. He nodded, but regretted his decision the second Prince came at him with a splash of water.

I laughed at his shocked face, then he got back at his brother with an even bigger splash.

Suddenly, Angela's grip on my hand loosened.

Turning to her, she was doubled over, hand on her heart as she breathed heavily.

"I'm okay," she reassured. "I just need to catch my breath, you were walking too fast for me..."

She took in some deep breaths, but it didn't really help.

Then I remembered she hadn't had anything to eat today except for some coffee and a small sandwich at breakfast.

To be honest, she hasn't been eating too well since the surgery, which was expected.

"Angie, maybe you should sit." I said.

"No, I'm okay."

"Ange, please."

My wife nodded, so I helped her sit down on the sand with me.

"Gosh, what is going on with me?" she covered her face.

We both knew the answer, but she didn't need to hear it.

Adam caught up to us with a water bottle in his hand. "Everything okay?"

Angela removed her hands and glanced up at him. She drank a couple sips from the water he offered, telling him she was fine.

"I'm gonna be a few feet away, just in case." he nodded towards me.

I thanked him, looking at my wife again. She stared at the sea in front of us, the tears clear in her eyes.

"It's already starting, Michael. I can't even walk ten minutes without getting tired." she sighed.

"Angela, you just had surgery-"

She cut me off, "You know it's not the surgery. I was feeling okay this morning."

I wrapped my arm around her and she put her head to my neck.

"Let's go back to the cottage, so you can rest. I'll warm up some food from lunch, too, because you need to eat something." I placed a kiss on her forehead.

"I don't think I can eat..." she mumbled.

"Please, baby, you gotta try."

"Fine."

I made her finish her water, then told Adam that we were going back. He followed, while the other bodyguard stayed with the children.

~

Angela took a bite out of the food I warmed up for her. She swallowed, and I could see how much she was struggling.

She ate a bit more, saying she was done, although her plate was more than half full.

"I feel like throwing up." she slumped back on the couch.

"Jeez, Ange, we should probably call Dr. Brent." I sighed.

"No, it's fine, it's just a weak day." my wife closed her eyes.

I watched her, wanting to make it better for her. But this was one thing that was out of my hands.

"Hey, Angie," I called, and she opened her eyes. "Come here."

With my legs opened, I helped her settle in between them. She leaned on me, closing her eyes again.

Soon, Angela was snoring softly as she drifted off.

Just then, the kids ran in through the front door, their laughter ringing through the cottage. When they entered the living room, their faces changed from happy to concerned.

"Mommy?" Blanket asked.

I shushed him, "Let her sleep, guys. How about you find your baby siblings? They should be in the back with Grace."

They all agreed, but Prince stayed put. "What happened, dad? Is mom okay?"

"Yeah, she's just a bit tired. Our little walk wore her out." I smiled slightly.

"Did you call her doctor?"

"There's no need, son. She just needs to rest."

He didn't look convinced. Honestly, I wasn't convinced either. Still, I assured him Angela was perfectly fine.

~

29th of August, 2009
Michael is 51, Angela is 45, and Jake is 46

Michael: "You guys, where are we going?" I asked my kids who led me through our cottage.

It was way after their bedtime, but they promised to go to sleep after my final surprise for today.

They blindfolded me, saying they have it waiting outside.

"We're almost there, dad." Lily said.

This morning, they surprised me with a birthday breakfast just like last year. Then, we spent the entire day playing at the beach, while Angela stayed in with the younger children.

Unfortunately, she didn't get any better, still being more tired than usual, but she didn't get any worse either.

Was I worried? Of course, and yet she kept telling me she was feeling fine.

"Okay, take it off, daddy!" Paris chirped when we came to a halt.

I did as she said, astonished by what I saw.

On the back porch, right in front of the sea, Angela was standing there with a table set up for a date.

Candles were everywhere, and a bottle of wine was waiting to be opened. Some light music played in the background as the sun set almost completely.

She wore a little black dress. It was supposed sit tight, but was obviously a bit big on her, and some heels to match.

"Have fun, mommy and daddy!" Blanket said before the kids went back inside.

Angela blew them a kiss as she came over to me. "Hey, Mike."

"Hi, Angie."

Placing her arms around my neck lazily, she kissed me ever so slightly.

"I was thinking, the last few days have been stressful, with my condition and all..." she whispered. "And when I was sitting out here with AJ today, it kinda reminded me of our second-first date, when you took me to the beach."

"Aw, Angela..." I grinned.

"Let's eat, I made my mom's lasagna."

I laughed as she took me to my seat. She poured us some red wine, the smile never coming off her lips.

"Happy birthday, Michael," my wife said after we clinked glasses. "I love you."

"Thanks, Ange. I love you, too, so much."

"To growing old together?"

"Yeah, together." I said, sternly.

We drank a bit before digging in.

"God, babe, it's so good..." I complimented. "Even better than Maria's. I missed your cooking."

"I wish, no one cooks like my mom. But I guess I haven't cooked in a while, huh? Maybe I should start again." she smiled.

"I'd love that."

Stars appeared in the sky just as we finished our meal, and to continue with the Italian theme, she said she's going to get tiramisu from the fridge.

I looked at her almost full plate, sighing.

Her being tired all the time is bad, but her not eating is even worse.

Then, I noticed a small gift bag underneath her chair. Curious, I tried looking inside before Angela comes back.

"Hey, no peeking!" she scoffed, making me jump. "It's a surprise, put it back."

"Sorry, I got too excited."

"You'll get it soon, I promise."

I helped her clear our plates, and we sat back down to eat dessert. Well, I ate. Angela barely touched hers.

"Can I have my present now, Angie?" I asked like a child on Christmas morning.

"Sure," my wife came to sit on my lap. "Here. Hope you like it."

Inside the bag was a box. Opening it, my eyebrows knit in confusion when I saw a pair of keys placed neatly in it.

"There's an envelope, too." she bit her lip.

Ripping the top, I took out some pictures of the most charming beach house.

"What's this?" I looked at her.

"Our new getaway, in Santa Barbara. I asked Bain to go house hunting. She obviously refused at first, since I asked, but then I told her it's for your birthday so she agreed." Angela rolled her eyes playfully.

"I decided to finally sell Jake and I's old house a few days ago... So, I had a lot of money left, my own money, enough for a new one. I wanted to do something for you for a change, since you've done so much for me and our family... I figured, with everything happening now and everything that's gonna happen, we're going to need somewhere to escape to. You can even go without me if you need. You know, if it all gets too much. But I'd like it to be the two of us, in case we need it, to go into our own little world. Our safe place."

Gosh, she knows me so well...

Tears stung my eyes, "It's perfect, Angela. I absolutely love it. Thank you."

We kissed, and it got heated pretty quickly. Soon enough, Angela took me by the hand into our bedroom.

I unzipped the back of her dress, sliding it off her body. I flinched when I saw how much weight she actually lost from not eating properly.

My fingers traced her shoulder blades, only to feel how boney they were.

"Mike, come on..." she turned to kiss me again. Her hands traveled down to my pants, and removed them.

Angela worked to unbutton my shirt, sat me on the the edge of the bed, then unclasped her bra, dropping it on the floor. Finally, she straddled me.

"We can finally do this and not worry about the consequences..." she said.

"What if I hurt you?" I looked into her eyes.

"Then we'll stop... But Dr. Brent said it should be easier now."

I nodded, and attached our lips again.

Lifting her up, I lay her gently on the bed. "I'll take it slow, okay? Just to be sure."

She agreed, and stripped me out of my briefs, before taking off her own panties.

~

Angela: "Ooh, M- Mike!"

His fingers moved faster inside me, my hips thrusting in the same rhythm.

"You're so close, aren't you, baby?" he asked.

"Y- yeah..."

This was basically our second round, he already made me come once, never giving me what I actually want.

It also didn't help that I could feel his erection on my thigh. What the hell is he waiting for?

I screamed his name again and my toes curled as I released everything.

"Good, Angie, just like that..."

He pulled his fingers out, making me sigh.

"What's wrong?" I said, breathless.

"Nothing, why?" he didn't look at me.

"Michael, please. You know what I want, and you clearly want it, too. What's wrong?"

My husband climbed on top of me, "I don't want to hurt you."

"We have to try... Please, I need to feel you-"

"Look at you, Angie," he cut me off. "How can I make love to you when you're so- so fragile?"

His eyes scanned up and down my body, clearly upset about how skinny I was.

I made him look at me, "I'm still me, Mike."

"I know..."

"So make love to me, because I'm here. And I need you so much right now."

Pulling him into a kiss, I made sure to hold him close.

Michael grabbed both my hands, intertwining our fingers. He pushed himself in, slowly.

I let out a whimper, realizing how much I missed him. "You can go deeper, Mike..."

His lips sucked my collarbone when he obliged and started thrusting.

"Mmhm, just like that... Keep going... Faster!" I begged.

"You sure?"

"Please!"

My nails dug into his knuckles as he sped up, hitting that perfect spot each time.

"I'm not hurting you, Angie?" my husband panted against my skin.

Throwing my head back, I moaned loudly, "No- You feel so good, Michael..."

He kept going, while placing small love bites all over my chest.

"Damn it, baby..."

My core became all tingly, my fast breaths matching his almost perfectly. Every time his hips came in contact with my own, a quiet sob of pleasure escaped my lips.

God, I missed him.

I let myself feel it all; every kiss, every thrust, every drop of sweat. My entire body shuddered against him.

The butterflies inside my stomach fluttered even more. "O- oh, my Go-"

"Wait for me, Angela, I'm almost there." Michael demanded and let go of my hands.

He cupped my face instead, helping me focus on him as he kissed me.

That's when his member finally jerked inside me, and I couldn't hold it in anymore.

His name echoed through our room. He hurried to attach our lips again, so we wouldn't wake anyone up.

And when he filled me, I felt fuzzy and warm inside. My husband told me to open my eyes, before he stared into my soul, murmuring how much he loves me.

I laughed happily as he collapsed on top of me, heavily huffing against my cheek.

"See? I'm okay," I played with his hair. "I'm more than okay, that- that was absolutely mind-blowing."

"It was, wasn't it?" he joined my laughter.

I repeatedly placed gentle kisses on his lips. "Happy birthday."

"Thank you, babe..."

He pulled away, snuggling his nose in my neck and inhaling deeply. Our bodies calmed down while we held each other.

"You have to eat more, Ange," Michael whispered. "You're almost all skin and bones. Please, for me."

"I want to, Mike, but I just get nauseated so quickly. Really, I don't know what it is, and I feel weak all the time." I said.

"Can we call Dr. Brent tomorrow? Just to make sure."

"Yeah."

He sighed in relief, "Good."

"Cuddle me to sleep?"

"You got it, baby."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 357 20
Our Wi-Fi- Book 2 to The Wi-Fi Series "You changed the Wi-Fi password to Asshole" "Fits you perfectly don't you think" You would assume that Crystal...
16.3K 541 23
⚠️ Copyright © 2017 by IntenseArt. This is an original story. All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in...
17.5K 127 8
If you have followed Riley and Michael's journey all the way through, you might remember them running through several obstacles in their relationship...
79.5K 3.2K 51
Michael Jackson fan fic.. haha , hope you like this guys My first time to write story don't forget to comment and vote follow e if you want :)) you...