I Am Nancy Montgomery (Prett...

By rebeccamaders

[COMPLETED] Meet the missing Montgomery of Rosewood, and Mike Montgomery's twin. Nancy Montgomery had never h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
The End
Finale thoughts + sequel

Chapter 21

3.6K 121 0
By rebeccamaders

As I expected, four girls slowly walked in. I gave them a weak smile, not wanting to seem too enthusiastic about the current situation. Aria was the last to walk thorough the door. My smile got a little wider as I saw her face. I had been waiting for this moment for months. This is not where I expected this moment to happen, but it still felt special.

"Hello." I said to everyone, but mainly Aria. She looked up from the floor, gave me a look to show she acknowledged me, then went on miserably looking down at her feet.

I could feel tears forming in my eyes. I blinked fast to try and avoid bursting into tears, but it didn't seem to help. I went to sit on a sofa that was facing away from everyone in the room, but Spencer saw me before I could hide my damp eyes.

"Are you okay? That was a stupid question," Spencer said to me, walking up to where I was sitting. "I'm Spencer. That's Hanna, that's Emily, and that's Aria." She pointed at each of her friends while saying their name.

"I know." I whispered before covering my face with my hands and turning my head away from Spencer. I didn't want to appear rude, but I was just so heartbroken.

My very own sister didn't recognise me. Up until a few minutes ago, I had genuinely believed I had been exchanging messages with my biological sister, but unfortunately it made sense now. I should have taken the hints when I received notes from 'A' signing off the exact way the messages from Aria had.

Most of my tears were dry by the time I heard a few bell chimes.

"It's tea time." Mona said in a monotone voice. She walked over towards where I was siting before beckoning the other girls to come and sit. She then carefully poured the tea into the dainty China teacups. On the sofa I was sat on was me on one side, Spencer next to me, and Hanna on the other side of Spencer. On the opposite sofa sat Mona in the middle. Aria sat on one side or Mona, and Emily on the other.

Not paying much attention to me, the girls talked about how they thought Mona was dead. She interrupted with her 'I'm Alison Dilaurentis' speech. They didn't ignore me in a rude way, as they probably presumed I wasn't in the mood for talking.

After their little throwback Thursday and finding out Mona was now Alison, Mona changed the subject.

"Aria...you do know Nancy, right?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 748 33
Aria Montgomery- a 16 year old girl- moves to Rosewood with her mom and brother, and it's not so bad as she expected...or so she thought. She's falli...
48.7K 1.3K 50
What if I told you that the DiLaurentis had another child. Would you believe me? Maybe it wasn't Alison and Courtney hate for each other that tore th...
46.4K 976 19
Spencer Hastings and Toby Cavanaugh were as happy as they could be, until one day, Spencer is taken by the mysterious and ruthless -A. More and more...
1.2K 36 19
This story takes place in the town of Rosewood. We see the liars after they've graduated. Alison disappeared a week before Graduation and Emily, Han...