My psychopath husband

By tarkook_army

"Young people fall in love with the wrong people sometimes" A person once said but jungkook didn't think abou... More

1. My love
2. stalker
3. Taetae
4. stop
5. jiminshiii
6. Do you dare?
7. I love you
8. forgive me
9. warned ⚠️
10. drug
11. help me~
12. Too fast
13. family dinner
14. The rain in my head
15. Help
16. Im saved(i love you all soo much)
Its my birthday 🎂 🥳
17. shopping
18. FOOOOOD!!!
19. house
20. Who is he?
21. lied
22. Moving in
Take two!!!
23. Cooking with kookie!!
24. Bath
25. Creepy
26. dream
27. Vulnerable
29. Boyfriend
30. Jimin
31. Shoot me?
32. Flashback (Tae)
33. Flashback(2)
34. Adrenalin
35. will you marry me?
36. Change in behavior
37. lust (M)
38. lust pt 2 (M)
39. Tree house
40. CCTV
41. Scared
42. Shower
43. wedding shopping
44. wedding
45. Mercy
46. Thee kings high
47. Yugyeom
48. Dead Bodies
49. Jealousy (M)
50. Room
blu lub

28. Skate

843 54 3
By tarkook_army

"Taehyungie!!" Jungkook whined when Taehyung wasn't giving him any attention. Taehyung smiled and looked at the cute bunny who was holding a bowl of fruits.

"Yes baby what is it?" Taehyung asked wondering what the younger wants, Jungkook huffed, his cheeks puffed out pouting, "I created a fruit bowl, eat somthing while you work" Taehyung laughed out when he heard the other

He has been working for six years now, he has never thought of eating while working, he always thought of it as a bad habit, but since the bunny offered him something he can't deny it.

Taehyung took the bowl of fruits and looked back at Jungkook "kookie can you feed me?" Jungkook smiled and sat down on Taehyungs lap and started to feed the older some fruits.

Surprisingly Taehyung finished his work in no time, he wasn't sure if it was because he was eating somthing or because Jungkook was there blabbering somthing to whichTaehyung just nodded and kept on working.

"Kookie" Taehyung whispered in the youngers ear who was sleeping on Taehyungs lap snuggling closer to the olders chest "baby" Taehyung whispered in the younger's ear once again, tucking some loose strand of hair behind the youngers ear.

Jungkook whined in his sleep when the older kissed him and didn't stop, Jungkook finally huffed and got up from Taehyungs lap and went to the bedroom without looking back at Taehyung.

Taehyung smiled and went to the bedroom after copying the document, turning off the computer and laptop.

When Taehyung went back to the bedroom he saw Jungkook curled in a ball wrapped around the blanket "baby what are you doing?" Taehyung asked, cuddling close to jungkook, but the blanket was still blocking Taehyung from touching the younger.

The younger removed the blanket and looked at the older in frustration "Taehyungie I'm bored" Jungkook said looking at the older, taehyung laughed when he heard that was the first thing the younger said after waking up from sleep

"What should we do then, my baby is bored?" Taehyung asked placing his head on Jungkooks sholder, Jungkook pouted "wanna go on a date?" Taehyung asked smiling

Jungkook gasped and nodded quickly, smiling, Taehyung had a playfull smirk on his face "but I'm too tired" Taehyung said hiding himself in the blankets.

"I'm leaving!" Jungkook said waiting for the others response but pouted when taehyung started to fake snore. Jungkook got on top of Taehyung rolling on him "kookie!" Taehyung whined pining the other down by his waist, Jungkook pouted looking away "you pout very often don't you?" Taehyung asked pecking his lips.

"I'm bored" jungkook said again looking away while he was still pinned down to the bed "wanna do somewhere?" Taehyung asked to which jungkook replied as yes "okay you can go" Taehyung said getting off of the younger, with a playfull smirk.

"Taehyungie!" Jungkook whined again, hitting the olders arm playfully "ok, ok let's go out, go get dressed" Taehyung smiled looking at Jungkook, resting his head on his hand.

....

When Jungkook got ready taehyung was still on the bed scrolling through his phone "KIM TAEHYUNG!" Taehyung got startled and looked up at jungkook, his eyes widened with his mouth wide open.

Jungkook was wearing a baggy white t-shirt and grey sweatpants, with his hair tied back.

What Jungkook was wearing

"Why are you still not ready hyungie?" Jungkook whined when he saw Taehyung still wasn't ready. Taehyung smiled sheepishly "I was just about to get ready baby I promise" Taehyung pouted when Jungkook glared at him "ok, ok im ready"

Taehyung got up and went to the wardrobe and closed the door after giving Jungkook a flying kiss, and winking at him.

....

After a while Taehyung came wearing a white t-shirt which showes his muscular arms, brown pants, with his hair brushed back.

Jungkook blushed looking at him, Taehyung smirked when he saw the younger was staring at him, Taehyung went towards Jungkook and his hands went to the other waist holding it tightly bringing the other close to him.

"Wanna take a picture?, it will last longer" Taehyung smirked pecking the others lips "I love you Taehyungie" jungkook said, he wished there was another word much more amazing than love, but that was all he could say, he said it with his heart, he truly loved the Taehyung.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook with adoration in his eyes "I love you too, my baby bunny" Taehyung pecked Jungkooks lips once more before taking him outside to the car.

......

Taehyung and Jungkook got out of the car, jungkook looked at taehyung "Ice skating?" Taehyung held Jungkooks hand and took him inside.

"Hyungie why would you bring me to ice skating if you don't know how to ice skate?!!" Jungkook aksed laughing at Taehyung who was holding on the the ring.

"I thought it was easy!" Taehyung complained and looked at Jungkook who was doing all types of tricks on the ice.

"Show-off" Taehyung mumbled and tried to move but ended up falling down on his bum, Jungkook laughed and tried to help taehyung who wasn't ready to swallow his pride "I can do it myself!" Taehyung jerked his hand from Jungkook, who looked at Taehyung with a questionable look.

Taehyung tsked and held out his hands for Jungkook motioning the younger to help him, the younger looked at anything and everything but Taehyung.

"Help me!!" Taehyung tried to hold Jungkooks hand which Jungkook jerked off "help me what?" Jungkook questioned tilting his head to the side to show that he was waiting for the magic word

Taehyung scoffed "are we really doing this?" Taehyung asked in disbelief, "what's the magic word?" Jungkook asked, to which Taehyung mumbled "please" Jungkook shook his head crossing his arms with a playfull smirk on his face, "what did you say I didn't hear you" Jungkook asked looking at Taehyung.

Taehyung huffed and looked down swallowing his pride "please help me!" Taehyung mumbled once again a little louder this time.

Jungkook still wasn't satisfied "I can wait as much as you want" Jungkook said and started to skate around Taehyung circling him "PLEASE HELP ME, IM IN NEED OF HELP!!"

Taehyung said louder he was sure the whole skating rink heard it, but thankfully there was no one there, Jungkook was a little taken back by the loudness but helped the other put anyway "I can't belive your still so childish bun" "what's the magic word?" Taehyung mocked Jungkook, who rolled his eyes "its not about being childish its called being polite"

Jungkook guided Taehyung how to skate, Taehyung got frustrated at some point because he wasn't doing it perfectly but Jungkook reassured him telling him that it took him a few days to learn.

After a few minutes Taehyung started to skate without Jungkooks help, let's just say he was really proud of himself

...

Taehyung and Jungkook took off the skates and put them in the shelf and came back outside "it was cold in there" jungkook said cupping his palms together and blowing hot air into them.

"Where should we go next?" Taehyung asked, Jungkook thought for a moment before replying "how about we go shopping?" Jungkook asked holding the olders hand

"Ok hop in" Taehyung said opening the car door for Jungkook.

....

"Here take this" Taehyung casually handed the younger a black card, Jungkook was shocked "don't you have a normal card?" Jungkook asked, he felt like he didn't have any rights to touch the card "no, I quickly grabbed the first card I saw" Taehyung shrugged.

Jungkook sighed looking around and then smiling "it's fine let's eat ice cream it's only 12 dollars for 2 people" jungkook grabbed on to taehyungs wrist dragging him to the place.

"Which one do you want" Jungkook asked looking at the monitor "I only have 12 dollars, so we can't have the cone" Taehyung sighed and went towards the cashier and took out the black card, which caught the cashier by surprise "Both cone, strawberry and vanilla with extra sprinkles and choco stick" Taehyung put the card in and payed for both.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.4K 3.2K 94
taehyung a well known CEO and mafia but being taehyung is a mafia, very few people knows about it... love jeon jungkook aka kookie a lot... but in op...
107K 4.6K 44
Kim Taehyung known for his regressive nature cold aura and obsessive behavior.... he have a secret which no one knows more like he don't let ppl know...
189K 6.8K 41
The most paintful thing that can happen to someone is too see and to witness the love of the person he loves to someone else than him.... when, you...
312K 13.2K 24
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook had to marry a boy against his will due to his family decisions but that boy wasn't just some typical abusive and alcoholic...