The Jeon of Jeonseol

Od TaeMyGawd

Jeon Jeongguk, the crown prince of Jeonseol and the winner of one of the bloodiest wars ever. The great princ... Více

Prologue
1. The 'not' private pool
2. Abomination
3. What Kingdom is this?
4. Lunatic No. 1
5. Lunatic No. 2
6. Realization
7. Psycho killers?
8. Y-Your Highness?
9. The Vagabonds
10. Pancakes
11. Witchery
12. Sword practice
13. Betrayal?
14. Fatal
15. Exposed
16. Born to rule
17. Photographer
19. Frustration
20. More frustration
21. Permission wanted
22. Teacher?
23. Servant
24. Voyage
25. The Great War of Jeonseol
26. Fear me not
27. So Perfect
28. Prince Seo Dae Shin
29. Something huge
30. Taehyung-nim
31. Karaoke
32. Fan?
33. The camera
34. Mine
35. Dad
36. The Premiere
37. Breakdown
38. This is...it's my...
39. Heist
40. Acting is an Art
41. Mission Kill
42. Permission denied
43. Permission Granted
44. The Bogus Wedding
45. The proposal
46. Important Advice
47. The Parks
48. The Jeons of Seoul
Epilogue
Thank you

18. Democracy

4.7K 385 143
Od TaeMyGawd

One Week, One Day, One Hour, One Minute, One Second, One Millisecond later...

"So his dad likes me and asks her to marry me. She knows I'm a CEO too like her, and I'm known for my poker face, so she thinks I'm rude and decides to not go with what her dad asks her to do. But then, we have a conference and she meets me there and realizes that I'm nothing like what she thought, and falls in love with me. But by then, she already gets engaged to someone else because her father didn't wanna force her to marry someone she didn't wanna. So she runs away on her wedding night and turns up at my doorstep and then it is my duty to help her stay hidden from her family. I take her to another country, because I'm in love with her too, and there, we love each other and end up marrying each other before returning to the country as a couple."

Taehyung burst out laughing at the expression on Jeongguk's face by the time he finished telling him the plot of one of his old movies. The expression was one of pure judgement and disgust and Taehyung couldn't help but roll on the ground in glee. 

"You call that a story?" Jeongguk asked. 

"Yeah, old man!! That is a wonderful story!! A super hit one at that!!" Taehyung wheezed. 

"Huh," Jeongguk rolled his eyes and looked down at Taehyung. "So what does CEO mean?" 

"Umm...it stands for 'Chief Executive Officer'. I don't know how to explain it in terms that you would understand, but you can say that generally, a CEO is one of the top posts in a company," Taehyung dumbed it down for Jeongguk to understand. 

"I see..." Jeongguk scratched his chin, unminding of the little wisp of hair that fell on his forehead and decorated that piece of white with a splash of black. "And what shall a company be?" 

"Company...uhh....how do I explain it to you??? Umm, if I have to use layman's words, then it is a group of people that do business together. You know what business is, right?" 

"I do."

"So if I have to explain a company and a CEO in your terms, I could say if a company is a Kingdom, then the CEO is the Chief Manager of the King. But in a Kingdom, the King rules, and in a company, the CEO rules in place of the Chairman who founded the company."

"Oh, I see. How come you have all these, but not a Kingdom?" Jeongguk asked, frowning aggressively (cutely, according to Taehyung). 

"I...we...we do have a Kingdom. What we are living in...this IS a Kingdom. We just don't call it a Kingdom and the ruler a King anymore. We call a Kingdom a country and the ruler a President. And it's us, people, that select the President," and so Taehyung launched into a detailed explanation of the democratic process, all the while trying his best not to burst out laughing at the ridiculous amount of judgement and disgust growing on Jeongguk's face with every passing word that fell out of his mouth. 

"What nonsense?!" Jeongguk started and that was all it took for Taehyung to lose all of his self-control and burst out laughing. He reached out to pat Jeongguk's hand but Jeongguk saw it coming and jerked his hand away, as if protecting it from an incoming bullet. 

Letting it go, Taehyung focussed on Jeongguk's next words instead. "How would you know who makes a good leader? They aren't trained in leading people like we are trained from our childhood. They would surely pretend to be wonderful people to gain your votes and how can you tell if what they are saying is true or not?"

"That, my Jeonggukie, is exactly why democracy fails," Taehyung, who had been sitting on the floor ever since he rolled on it laughing, got up and sat back down on the couch, sideways in front of Jeongguk, practically leaving no space between the two of them. 

He smiled satisfactorily when Jeongguk tried to scoot back from him but found no space to do so and thus just resigned to his fate and let their knees bump each other. 

"Then why are you still using it? Why don't you have Kings anymore?" 

"Because it is too late now to remove the democracy and get monarchy back. Despite knowing that democracy fails, people are unwilling to let their right to choose their leader go."

"I see. You are all a bunch of loons, then."

"Okay, old man," Taehyung rolled his eyes with a grin, "whatever you say!! Now let's get back to the main topic of discussion. Do you wanna watch the movie I told you about or not??" 

"No. You have already told me the story. What must I watch it again for?" 

"BUT YOU SAID 'HoW cAn I wAtCh It WiThOuT kNoWiNg ThE sToRy' AND SO I TOLD YOU THE STORY!!!" 

"Yes, and now that I've heard the story, I'm not interested in watching it anymore," Jeongguk coolly said. 

What he was actually interested in was for Taehyung's hands, which were now on his knees to move slightly up his thighs and rest there instead. 

He didn't give his subconscious much thought. He just sighed and got off the couch, grabbing his sword simultaneously. "I shall go for my sword practice. Your movie bores me," with that, off he went to the swimming pool. 

As usual, Taehyung sat inside, watched Jeongguk practice, then ran to his room, jerked off, took a shower, got ready, put on slight makeup for the shoot ahead and then got back just in time for Jeongguk to finish his sword practice and come back in, looking all sweaty and sexy. 

"So what did you say the agenda for today was?" Jeongguk asked as he sheathed his sword, hung it on the wall and hovered next to the couch awkwardly. 

"Sit down first, you look like you sweated buckets," Taehyung said, looking disgusted but secretly enjoying the sweated-buckets-look.

"Huh," Jeongguk grunted and sat down on the other couch, as far away from Taehyung as possible without making any eye contact with him. 

Summoning as much offence as he could onto his face, Taehyung glared at Jeongguk until Jeongguk realized he was being glared at and made a very momentary eye contact with him before looking away. 

"What possessed you now?" he asked. 

"What possessed YOU?!" Taehyung exclaimed, his voice going up two octaves in real offence. 

"What do you mean?"

"Why are you trying to avoid me?!"

"I am not. Tell me what the agenda for today is."

"We are going to the place where the movie will be shot. And I'm telling you, Jeonggukie, I'll kill you with your own sword if you don't behave there. You cannot act like the old harabeoji that you always are, okay? And don't try to kill anyone who comes close to me like you always do. It's normal there, no one has any ill intentions. Do you get it?" 

Jeongguk only rolled his eyes and got up with a grunt. "Alright," he said and tried to walk away without even looking at Taehyung. 

But Taehyung, of course, couldn't let it go. "What's gotten into you?! Why won't you even look at me?! Do I suddenly look disgusting to you or something?!"

Jeongguk took a deep breath and finally made a stationary eye contact with Taehyung. 

"No," he said, "it's actually the contrary. You look very beautiful."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

17.2K 1.1K 27
Jeonghan knew he had fucked up, the moment he lied to his mother about having a boyfriend. But unfortunately the situation got even worse when he acc...
254K 10.3K 33
[B×B] ff (complete) ✅ I hate you ! I hate you! I hate you ! Kim Taehyung! --JJK I'm going to get my revenge on you Jeon Jungkook , you just wait...
114K 6.5K 44
Taekookau where Jeon Jungkook is the Almighty Warrior of Kingdom Dane. Nothing can defy him, nothing can make him weak, he had been blessed by the G...
73.3K 5.3K 44
[𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗗] A journey of Kim Taehyung, Royal Prince of the Kingdom of Daegu, who escaped the imperial palace in search of his mate. What hap...