Abhirohi: Hate and Love

By SaNa_NiRa

This story starts in temple where Abhi founds Akshara saved his life and breaks his marriage with Arohi. This... More

Characters
PREFACE
AfterMath
New Beginning 🌈
Notice
Hate
Heart Skip
Hate or ??
thoughts
Marriage Date
Eyes
Eyes-2
vote pls
Party night
Roka
Sangeet
Bitterness
Hard Truth
Pain
Into the Past
Inner Turmoil
shock
Shock- continues
talks- thoughts
Sangeet
Hard Decisions
Thank you 😊
Mehandi
Shanti Pooja
Bachelor Party
Haldi
Marriage
Glimpse (Promo)
Bidai and more
New day
Accusation
Tears
Silence and Concern
Finally understanding his own heart
His very first try
Trying to be friends
Trying to be friends -2
Reception -1
Not an update- For Haters
Reception -2
Reception - 3
Reception Final
No hard feelings
Neil
Decisions
Divorce
Anger
Misunderstood Love
Tashan-e-ishq
welcome Neil
Silly serial plans
Back with bang
Jealous
Talks
war.
10 days
Party
Her worry
Cupids plan
someone is burning
Someone is burning - 2
Trip
Scary
Trust and Support
life
Manipulate
Her Insecurities
confession
Dreamy Stary fairy night 🌃
Divorce
kuch kuch hota hai
Kuch kuch ho ra ha hai
hello
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
Cute Date
cute date continues
fight andddd

Cupids

879 85 12
By SaNa_NiRa

Abhi- Aru you drunk

Aru- Nopeeeee

Abhi- oh god, you are drunk. Now we need to leave. Come we will go to home.

Aru- No I will not come with you and I will not talk with you.

Abhi- why

Aru- why, Are you asking me. Dont you know what you said just before

Abhi- I didn't mean it wrongly. Since you want to divorce me and do MS , I said sane thing.

Aru- Then you should have asked in such a way that when are you leaving to US. But you asked when are you leaving to US with Arush.

Both had a lot different meaning.

Abhi- keep your meanings with you only. I didnt mean it that way.

Aru- ya ya. The great Abhimanyu Birla will never be wrong.

Abhi- ok baba. Sorry.

Aru- Sorry, sorry your face.

Abhi- oh oh. Looks like alcohol is kicking in.

Aru- Ha and I feel like kicking you.

Abhi- really

Aru- yes.

Abhi- ok then hit me until your angry fades.

Aru slaps Abhi hardly.. Abhi keeps his hand on the cheek and thinks I was saying simply and forget this girl is a boxer.

Aru slaps onemore . Abhi holds both his cheeks.

Aru starts to his chest.

Aru- why are you doing to me. Why

Suddenly Abhi listens crying sound and lifts Aru head.

He sees Aru crying.

Abhi holds Aru face and ask why are you crying.

Aru- dont you have shame to ask me that. Since the day I met you, you gave tension, stress, pain and sadness.
And now you are asking me why I am crying. Seriously. abhi feels hurt and sad listening to this.

Aru shreiks eyyyy and cry loudly

Abhi quickly  covers her mouth and looks around. He takes her towards the car.

Aru- leave me I will not come with you. I will go to US now only.

Abhi- I will not let you leave

Aru- why

Abhi- bcoz I love you.

Aru- lie

Abhi- why

Aru- I am not feeling your love.

Abhi- why

Aru- till date you only hate me and insult me. Suddenly you started to love me. How

Abhi- I don't know. But can't you feel it in my eyes.

Aru- yes. I am seeing it. But your actions speak different. You don't trust me. You always judge me quickly.

Remember love is enough for two persons to start a life but love alone is not enough to lead a life. We need trust, respect, responsibility.

Abhi- I know and I trust you..

Aru- lie again a lie.

Abhi- I trust you. Its just that in angry and jealous I behave differently.

Aru- yes you behave differently. Without common sense.

Abhi- Give me a chance.

Aru- No

Abhi- then are you leaving me in 10days.

Aru- Noooo

Aru hugs Abhi. He gets shocked.

Aru- I cant leave without you Abhi.. I love you so much Abhi.. since the day I met you I have imagined a beautiful future with you .
For outside I may look like I don't care but innerly I cant leave without you.

Remember when you cancelled our engagement, that day I felt like my breathe gona stop when you said you loved Akshu.

I felt very sad but I want you at any cost, so only I said to Akshu that if she married you thenI will talk with her.

So she didn't confessed her love to you. Then again when you thought I saved your life in medical camp, I don't want to reveal truth bcoz I don't want to lose you.

But people say na relation cant be built on lies. Same happened and our marriage cancelled.

That day your words made me so angry that
I lashed at you. How could you say such words to me. Didn't you felt my love atleast once. Tell me

But we are married. You know I was the most happiest person. I felt like I got whole world to me.. But what you did again, you married me for revenge. Then again you cheated.

And now you re coming and saying that you love me. How can I believe you..

Abhi feels bad after listening Aru words

Abhi-I don't know what to say. I am really sorry.

Aru- huh you are habituated for saying sorry. You will blame me first and then say sorry. If tomorrow something happens in home then you will blame me for it and later you will say sorry.

Damn sorry and thank you has became so cheap now that people forgot the words  real purpose.

Aru- Aru, I know what you are feeling right now. I understood why you took decision for divorce now.

Yes Initially I hated you bcoz I thought you were a girl who don't give damn about family or your sister feelings.

I thought you only think about yourself, your career and not others.

Infact I have seen a glimpse of Harsh papa in you. That was the reason I hated you.

But slowly as I started falling for you. Without knowing I fell for you.

Abhi- ok. Now tell me what you want to do. Let us do it.

Will you give me a chance

Aru- noo

Abhi gets sad.

Abhi- ok, do you want divorce

Aru slaps him

Aru- Idiot. I don't want you but I need you.

Abhi- I didn't understand.

Aru- how to say. I don't like to brush but I need to do na.

Abhi- ha

Aru- leave it you will never understand.

You know since the day you said you will sign divorce papers my heart is paining. i know I am the one asked for divorce but still when you agreed yo give. Its paining. Its paining here.

Abhi- ok, shall we stay together and start our life.

Aru- No dont you understand. We are not meant to be. Whenever we come together its a diaster. So we need to part ways

Please don't give divorce to me, I love you ra. When will you understand.Aru gets unconscious

Aru falls on Abhi. Abhi places Aru in car and goes to him.

.. we can see Arush waving bye to the car but suddenly someone punches him.

Arush- ouch. What did you do.

Neil- I have seen how you mixed alcohol in Aru drink.

Arush- oh that. Its part of my plan. So chill.

Neil- idiot you. He punches him again.

Arush- oh stop it man. Dont this birlas have mind of thinking and listening to others.

Neil- what.

Arush- yes. Its all my plan to make Aru and Abhi together.

Neil - huh.

Arush- After talking with Aru, I understood that even though she is saying that she want to divorce but inside she wants to stay with Abhi

And when talked with Abhi, even though he is saying he love Aru he is not doing anything apart from getting angry or insulting Aru.

So I thought to step in and ignited the fire of jealous in Abhi by giving deadline of 10days.

Arush explains all to Neil

Neil- Thank you bro.

Arush- Its fine. I am doing this for my Aru not for your dumb bro.

Neil- can I ask you something. You are saying you are friend of Aru but your kissing and touching. I dont mean to offend you.

Arush- haha. Its fine.. will you be ok. If I say that she is like a sister to me.. but I don't want to say that.
I dont feel like a sister. I dont know how to explain but just one thing. Will you not kiss your mother or daughter on forehead and hug them. So Aru is in that position for me.

Sometime mom and sometime daughter.
Rest I leave for people imagination.

Neil gets shocked.

Neil- but why to do all this drama. Cant you just talk with Aru and make her understand.

Arush- ha.. I know Aru. For outside she may look bold, independent, outspoken, extrovert but inwardly she is not a person to open up . She is not a person who talks and resloves the issue. She is a person who thinks that by not discussing or talking about a partical topic we can stop or avoid it..

That is the reason she kept her issue with Akshu till now.. I have seen how she doesn't want to talk with Akshu about it. She just make Akshu remembers it by blaming her but if Akshu starts to explain it, Aru will not listen.

Thats the reason she got lot of issues with the family. They blame her and Aru don't know the concept of justification.

And by seeing your brother I decided, without other involvement they cnt be together.

Sorry to say but your brother is a dumbo..

Neil- That I too agree. Even I gave him al lot of plans but he didnt put them in action.

Now what to to do.

Arush- hmm. I think igniting fire onside is not enough. Let it ignite from both sides and let the fire burn..

Neil and Arush hi fi each other.

So the two cupids of Abhirohi love story. What they are gona do now..

Thank you for reading

Please vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 8.9K 86
So the story is about Doctor Aarohi,,, her position in her family and the things she go through..... Akshara always get more attention and love from...
41.4K 2.4K 23
Hello, this is a compilation of short stories and OS's I wanted for Abhira post the 6 year leap 🙂 #1 Abhimanyu: 06/10/23 #1 AbhimanyuBirla: 11/13/2...
245K 8.8K 34
This story is the top appericiated work of mine on India Forums. 16 September 2019 ***Highest Rankings*** #1 ArHi #5 ArShi Thank you so much guys.
6K 530 23
continuation of the story after abhinav's accident. When people were searching for his body. This is for only akshnav fans as I will showcase Abhiman...